How in the fuck is Julian Assange not dead?

How in the fuck is Julian Assange not dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/901565978311630858
youtube.com/watch?v=C8lj45IL5J4
youtube.com/watch?v=RD_5haIlIJA
youtu.be/sjGPgvwztGk
archive.is/SlCFW
wikileaks.org/vault7/#ExpressLane
twitter.com/Wikileaks):
carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php
pogo.org/our-work/articles/2017/whistleblower-lawsuit-charges-illegal-retaliation-cia-elite-directorate-operations.html
nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/wikileak-hashes-dont-match-so-whats-going-on.html
wikileaks.org/vault7/document/Marble/
youtu.be/jYo272SFhEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they cant compete with his bants

He he, epic fake screenshot my fried, well memed. You should submit it to 9gag so others can share in the hilarity

Saged

isnt fake at all you faggot

Why'd you crop out everything else?

Oy vey!

>How in the fuck is Julian Assange not dead?

Super bad PR for (((Them)))

Hows it hanging my asphault draggin compadre?

But he is dead, user.

This

Because it's an actor playing the part of Assange, saying exactly the things in his script he needs to say to fulfill the role of controlled opposition.

The Embassy was compromised. Deals were made, and Assange was sold out by Ecuador.
He was blackbagged and secreted out of the embassy, with everybody close within sight of the embassy having their phones and cameras confiscated by armed police and not so subtly told there would be consequences for speaking publically about it. (This is the UK, so don't think this is out of the realm of possiblity)

He was then renditioned out of the country via Heathrow to an unknown location under cover (a 'bomb threat' reported the same day cleared out the entire airport including staff, convenient cover to transport Assange from the embassy to the airport onto a waiting unmarked, unlogged plane)

It is likely he is no longer among the living and was likely tortured before the end. Those claiming to have seen him since then are likely also actors, and his known accomplices have likely been neutralized (also blackbagged, or suicided, depending on how easily they can spirit them away or how hard it will be to make them disappear without raising suspicion and severity of what they know/possess)

Wikileaks as you knew it is no more, and acts as controlled opposition, likely under the control and direction of at least one US alphabet agency. Assange is no more.

There is only lies

Remember when wikileaks accidentally took the redpill?

easily the greatest moment of the US election period

Probably because he is actually/theirgoy/ pretending to be /ourguy/.

Julian isn't fully on the JQ. The way he deals with facts and his business is very professional. He can't focus on jews and try to figure out if there are patterns, he just sees that jews are in fact very involved, and that's pretty much where it ends for someone like him.
Things like the JQ are not something professional people can delve too deep into unless they're fully committed and prepared to be attacked.
Assange could release documents that show exactly who did 9/11 and that US invented AIDS or some shit, and he would be less threatened than if he suddenly decided to start talking about jews and general JQ talking points.

Oh yeah Assange is a cyborg clone cause the illuminaughties are trying to cover up the flat earth hurr durr

mobile.twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/901565978311630858

i mean i do trust tolerant fellow seeing as how he ran the literal best deep cover Sup Forums sockpuppet posing a rabbi herchel lieberman for a good 2 years

wut!!!

tell him about pizza gate you idiot

Because they don't want to turn him into a martyr.

He is actually dead though.

What do they (((know))) ????

fake and gay

This

No, that's why they won't admit he was assassinated in October. Say hi to clone julian. It takes 8 months to make a clone. And we were told by FBI user that we wouldn't see him irl (Like on his balcony like we did) for at least 8 months from the day (October 16th) that he was killed. Guess who we haven't seen in public within that 8 month period? I don't trust clone julian...or new wikileaks. The shit is more like wikidisclosure. Vault 7 is a fucking joke and has been known for yyyyyyeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrsssss! It's pretty basic net+ to understand that if you own a router you own every device connected to it. And that's all vault 7 exposed....what they wanted exposed. There was nothing on JFK...9/11....The Ayy's...Pizzagate / The Pedo Elitest that run our world. And wtf happened to "Media Ops"?!?!? Didn't that shit drop in April???
>This shit is scripted....all of it.

To anybody paying attention watch the 1st 30 seconds of this video....the statement 2 1/2 years should stick. Check the date from when that statement was made. Then check when what we know as vault 7 was dropped.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8lj45IL5J4

Was it this guy that ran that twitter account? Fuck me, that was a brilliant account. Shame it was deleted.

>the fire rises

its still the same account but that rabbi yair rosenberg was either going to mass report him if he didnt change it or some form of litigation against him. he also went out of his way to create a bot that points out fake jews on twitter because hershel was trolling him so hard

Here's the whole movie to this tone changed slightly. If anyone is interested. ***LEARN***

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_5haIlIJA

Memes.

And wikileaks has never been the same since that day. RIP Julian. Ty for trying.

Assange is and always was a media charachter, a legend, dead and alive at the same time. The franchise with a detective plot, drama and a bit of humor. In one episode they made him a prophet showing 10 commandements, in another they literally showed Schroedinger's cat in the embassy window. Self-declared 'bright hiveminds' like Sup Forums can't see a thing and keep believing in a saviour myth, arguing if he's dead or alive.
Bet they laugh so hard watching the whole thing.

Assange is a NEET hikkikomori. Of course he browses Sup Forums and would be redpilled.

I wish he was...and I wish the 1984 Vault 7 isn't what we got. They switched the vault 7 files before the key to the new one was given and the date on all .docs was changed to 1984. I wish we got the truth. I wish they didn't kill every single person who delt with assange. I wish the "media ops" wasn't maleware. I wish they told the truth about Seth Rich. But it isn't what really happened or is happening.

When was the last time assange signed something with his PGP key?

pic related, what happened in those threads?

Too much

Of course Assange is aware of the jewish flavour to things, and no, he is not going to announce it.

He loses all ability to get a message through if he adds 'neo nazi' to his opponents' ammunition. If I were him, I would avoid the subject entirely and focus on things that might actually get through, otherwise he will just waste the notoriety.

>I wish they didn't kill every single person who delt with assange
They're killed several thousand of good people during the last 16 years in your country, bankrupted their families. Another tens of thousands are dying painfully right now begging for help.
youtu.be/sjGPgvwztGk

And still you're investing your emotions into tv face.

She was murdered. She was connected to Julian and WL and knew the truth. You should see the window she jumped out of...it's fucking impossible. (((They))) marched her up on that mini roof and threw her off. It's physically impossible to accidentally fall or even get out of the window....then balcony she did.

When dealing with fake Vault 7...Maleware Media Ops...and someone who was murdered trying to get the truth to the people...umm, yes. Im nobody's pawn. I understand the larger picture theory. But julian knew the real truth and was bringing down the house so badly they erased him, and then used his unpublic hologram figure to influence people. He was a good man...which is rare in this world. He deserved better. So did we.

I don't know why you people believe he's dead. I know a lawyer that visited him two months ago. Apparently his hygiene is computer nerdish, but other than that he appears to be healthy.

I see CIA retards are still pushing their lies

Okay Tom Clancy, calm down

If Assange turned up at that bloke's house with a birth certificate, driver's licence and his mum in tow to prove his identity, you'd see a post that afternoon about CIA animatronics.

Not real

>You people
Thanks for confirming...your not one of us. And obviously haven't been paying attention for any given period of time. See skiddo...I was here when all that shit went down. I was here when people from wikileaks came begging. I was here when the blockchain was being cracked over endside. I was here when the raid was posted here. I see the morphs in the vids. I see the size changes in the Hannity vid. And I was here when this was all going down. Tell my why I shouldn't. Tell me why...just as FBI user stated that we wouldn't see him for a minimum of 8 months...and we never did...tell me why when this happened there were typo's in wikileaks twitter posts. Tell me why when asked about julian...said acct responded with arrogance towards julian. "We don't know"..."We don't care" You could read the hate through the txt. Tell me why I should believe anybody else but FBI user. Everything he said....was accurate.
>Lurk more faggot

archive.is/SlCFW

Hey, I think I'll go see what Wikileaks released recently. Since they're 100% accurate and not compromised at all, I can trust what Wikileaks says. I wish my government could be that honest, but it turns out my government is full of evil liars.

wikileaks.org/vault7/#ExpressLane

Ooh what's this? A CIA program to steal biometric data from other US government organizations? BUT I THOUGHT THE CIA WASN'T ALLOWED TO OPERATE IN THE US. :O

There's something...about people Using weird Alternating caps...and Elipses...That just tells Everyone that this guy knows...The truth and he's Sane.

I was here when the rubix cube was decoded, when Mars was terraformed. I've seen gremlins capsize tanker ships and mice eating their own heads. I'm CIA, motherfucker.

Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?
>Media Ops When?
Media Ops When?

You'd figure when the CNN bulllshit was going down. They would have released it. Wikileaks wouldn't let us suffer! RELEASE MEDIA OPS! END THIS BULLSHIT!

Get off of my board! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whoa, now here's an interesting link from Wikileaks' twitter (twitter.com/Wikileaks):

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

Turns out the CIA really loves filling mainstream media with propaganda! I wonder if there are any other media formats they use to spread disinformation? Social media maybe?! :O

>Get off of my board! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NO...I'm going..to EXPOSE you...to the truTH

Penguins building nuclear submarines in underwater caverns, Asian people not cheating on exams...Lights above the carribean ocean deceiving wayward travellers operated by fat nigerians who think it's funny...People knocking the elderly down the stairs in a game called 'grey nomading'.

Your drinking water is being contaminated with urine by weather women that believe that they gain satanic powers from twerking over your city's water supply.

Not good enough. They could end this shit right now if they wanted to, unless "Media Ops" really is maleware. The fact that they let an entire country and presidency get slandered this entire year....when they have evidence that what is being done is all bullshit and to control a population. Is what scares me. And what makes me lose faith in them. Wikileaks wouldn't hold out and let us suffer.

pogo.org/our-work/articles/2017/whistleblower-lawsuit-charges-illegal-retaliation-cia-elite-directorate-operations.html

WhoahHh you guys! It looks like the CIA is in a bit of HoT wAtEr!i!i!

Last October sometime. He's been replaced since then. "Phase 3" never dropped, several WL files had hashes or something. Anything coming out since last October is likely controlled disinfo.

hashes changed or something*

see
this is a real tweet that showed up a few days after the (((echoes meme))) was banned on google chrome going streisand effect

Worse. He's imprisoned for the rest of his life.

Yet....wikileaks STILL let's us suffer??? Why? Why will they NOT release media ops? It ends all of this bullshit, and the "public" should know. This should NOT be done from the inside. People have a right to know.

He did neither in that post, your canned response looks a little out if place.

>Why will they NOT release media ops?

Penguins got them

How about you use your paranoid IT geek skills to set up some backup infrastructure (eg zeronet) or something? We might as well get some use out of you kooks. Sup Forums is going to go down pretty soon given we're worse than DS, so maybe contribute a bit beyond freaking out about a nerd in an embassy.

thats not how that works
julian assange has to go through a very specific set of actions only know to him, at intervals only known to him
if he fails to do this, somewhere on TOR a dead mans trigger goes off and releases the PASSWORDS to unencrypt
all of julians friends and anyone with that GIANT torrent can now see all the stuff julian had

anyone claiming "hashes changed" is either retarded or disinfo. how would you be able to know if a hash changed when the file is STILL encrypted? are these retards running the encrypted file through the md5 and assuming they would have the same hash?

The entire internet, especially social media platforms had outages all day which could have stopped the deadmans switch if thats what it used.

>nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/wikileak-hashes-dont-match-so-whats-going-on.html

Plenty of other writings about it too. IMO him not using his key is the most telling part.

Oh man, this is totally tubular!

wikileaks.org/vault7/document/Marble/

Did you guys know that the CIA's Marble framework allows it to disguise its cyber-operations as the work of foreign agents? Just think what they could do with that power! Fake a Russian hacking attack, for example!

>How in the fuck is Julian Assange not dead?

The jews are already assassinating his character by calling him a "russian Trump spy" on the media. Notice how the same kikes glorify Snowden, who already bent the knee to (((them))). They even made a movie about him, starring a kike as him too.

do you get tired of constantly making yourself out as the stupidest piece of shit in the gutter?
this is Sup Forums Sup Forums and you are like the least intelligent person here. What a rare blend of hilarious and pitiful your parents must have been.

either way you are plainly not as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are yet, so keep lurking you horrible mixed up fuck.

I don't know how. Maybe because I don't know shit about code...sometimes there is no mystery to a situation. Im not a fucking hacker. I just read the shit they post. Im good at research. There is a difference between a hacker...and a researcher...you do know that right? After the shit is public...I can read it. I do. I do it well. There is NO illegality to reading public docs nor do I have any kind of a drive to cross law lines. I do, what I can. The sad part is...it's what the media is supposed to do.

He been dead since the elections son. When things got all fucky. Spooks ever since.

The parantheses' aren't even used correctly in the pic
SAD!

Wasn't that the one where she fell and landed on the greenhouse roof (or patio) and the paramedics left her there till she bled out and then recovered the body.
Her laptop and phone also disappeared after she got a deadman message or some shit too right?

I always found that fucking odd. Especially since two people in my town died in very suspicious ways on the same day.

What does Kris Kamara have to do with the new world order?

Then you're a great bit of usefulness, aren't you? Paranoid weirdos are something the internet has a surplus of. If you've got all this time to stalk about obsessing over Assange, you've got time to learn how to do something constructive.

Go off and 'research' how to maintain a stable platform out of reach of google and friends so that we've got somewhere for you to share your soylent green theories when they start denying registration to anybody further right than Hillary Clinton (which will be sometime around Christmas, fyi).

My fucking luck to be on the same side of politics with paranoid weirdos. Perhaps that should give me pause for thought, but fuck it, I just do not like blacks and trannies.

youtu.be/jYo272SFhEM
This

what the fuck with that pic

(((Establishment climbers)))

Not saying I don't or can't...desu im fucking terrified of you.

Truth

this thread is being shilled by a state actor.

/ourguy

Fucking anti-semetic prick. Thank god Trump and his Jewish friends will deal with this traitor.

>secreted out of the embassy
Eww.
Like semen?

bump

My dad works at Nintendo and he just now confirmed that Assange is dead.

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."