Poland appreciation thread

I just want to express my appreciation for Poland. Thankyou Poland for protecting Europe in both the past and present, and for setting an example of how to properly protect your heritage and freedom in the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2N2t_7XTuw8
youtube.com/watch?v=o2QVdRRDAek
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
youtube.com/results?search_query=vacation in poland
youtube.com/watch?v=XTKvZrt_p3I
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/901423629866590208
archive.is/MZbZr
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 the eternal kraut posts

well thank you, I hope you and anglo won't sell us to russia next time shit hits the fan
also you have good president now, congratulations

Just back from my vacation in Poland. Its just so different comming from Germany. It feels like a real country with a real culture. People talk wikth each other and practicly no shitskins or niggers. In 3 days ive only seen one nigger in krakow and he was speaking french loudly. Everyone seems very relaxed without much care.

Now iam back in the jungle. First thing i see driving into my city is a group of 10-15 niggers just standing around.

Feels bad man.

just saw this thread accidentally

> for protecting Europe in both the past and present

>pooland
I had enough of you yesterday you yankee fuck

imagine that this was Polish reality for 600 years, but change niggers to jews

youtube.com/watch?v=2N2t_7XTuw8

fuck off, I bet that you are a gypsy

I think Polish girls are pretty cute, been talking to one myself for about a month now

They will.

Satan pls

we are doomed

>WE WUZ HUSSARS AND SHEIT
Literally getting cucked by muslims 400 years before anyone else, also, eastern prussia belongs to Germany

>Lipka Tatars
they are Mongolians, pal and they were living in the eastern part of the Commonwealth and there was little to none interaction with them

> eastern prussia belongs to Germany
and you belong to Hungary

t-thanks

its no so hard, really
we send our lefties , as other insane people just to insane asylum , instead listen what they have to speak

yeah, one time or two we allow them speak and they start babbling "well, mouse was born in stable so we need treat it like a horse, if mouse feel that he is horse we must accept it" and we laugh on vision like mad

youtube.com/watch?v=o2QVdRRDAek

just look on thier faces - how we can even trust them xD ? lefties are insane virgins, i swear

polish people are welfare people
without the free money they get from wealthy EU countries they'd live in the middle age, still they send all their poor people abroad, they are raping Europe the more they can
can't wait till Europe busts so I will see Poland becolme a Russian dominion

Thanks. Yes it's good to have a pro-American president after 8 years of total shit.

How's it going?

I feel bad for actual German patriots. Not sure there are enough of you left to make a difference.

I bet it felt good when they turned on you during the ottomans.
>Hungary
I dont mind hungary, afterall, they are our daddies with austria/czechia

I like Poland and their culture.

So don't come in here then, cuck.

Also, mind who you call a Yankee.

Americans are truly fucking cucks.
Poland has done fuck all, it's an irrelevant shithole.

Well, it didn't feel good, they teamed up with Russians and later Russians slaughtered all of them. At least we got a little bit of a satisfaction after all.

If I wanted to take a week vacation in Poland, roughly how much would it cost to just visit some sites (not including travel to Poland)? What would be some good places to go to? Would it be fine if I said I was a burger, or would I be better off introducing myself as A FUCKING LEAF?

Watch KSW mma

Wanna buy poland?

Good. Liberalism is literally a mental disorder, which is why they believe in retarded things like Islam being a religion of peace, and transgenderism.

9999999999999999 dollars, make sure you spend them in polish shops

>In 3 days ive only seen one nigger
You were unlucky then... i've seen like maybe 10 in my entire life and i am in my thirties.

Who would ever go to US/Poland when you have far more better choices? you utter nigger
this

But at least they are protecting their country. The glory days of England are, unfortunately, in the past. How is it London has a Muslim mayor? That's a damn shame. My two favorite authors are from England, and unless you guys have a serious purge then there won't be an England by the time my son gets to be my age.

zawodówka :DDDDD

Of course, greatest ally. I will be sure to spend a(z)lot of shekels at local businesses.

I'd rather live in Poland then be buried up to the neck in Mexicans or Muslims. For that matter I'd rather live in Russia than buried up to the neck in Mexicans or Muslims.

It seems you have no idea what is going on, and lack perspective.

All jokes aside? Your wallet would not hurt. If you are white and try to be not obnoxious you will be fine.
>Would it be fine if I said I was a burger, or would I be better off introducing myself as A FUCKING LEAF?
Don't assume people will speak english.

You're a dumb burger that knows nothing about Poland beyond 'Le based polan hussars xDDD' memes on Sup Forums and has never been there or ever been with a Polish woman. I've been to Poland and I had a Polish gf.

I was 3 days in krakow and can only recommend. Beautiful city with lots of stuff to visit. Auschwitz is a hour away and there are tours that will pick you up from the hotel in krakow. Guides in all languages. Its also quite cheap if you dont go for the non-plus ultra 5 stars hotels. Payed for a nice hotelroom for 1 person 30€ a day.

People are rather nice to everyone but cant really say cause i speak polish so they saw me as native.

If they're young they will speak English. Usually broken English but some English.

It was a french tourist. I guess you can expect that in a tourist city.

At least they've spelt it without errors... still they all look like future UK migrants.

>Poland becolme a Russian dominion
I don't think Israel will let them. What you Sup Forumsacks don't get is that you are actually always right. The Jews really rule the world from behind. What you should ask is how they do this? And the answer is simple : Holocaust. Jews strongest set of cards in their deck is labeled as "Victim" with Holocaust being their joker, a fucking exodia. So if Jews are dependent on Holohoax thae one who owns holocaust owns the jews. And because of the pure coincidence Poland owns Holocaust. In one day we can just say that camps weren't rebuild after war, but rather BUILD 4 THE FIRST TIME and all previous documents were prepared by commies (rulers of Poland 1945-1990). In one day we can just deny holocaust. So the jew needs to play carefully, because the jew doesn't own holocaust.

I have nothing against poles, I'm just annoyed by dumb rootless and culturless burgers fetishising Europe.

>Don't assume people would speak English
Of course, I would memorize some common phrases so I could at least get a room, order food, and get on transportation without too many problems. I'm half potato nigger and half kraut with blue eyes so at least I won't immediately stick out. I asked because I've heard that it's better to pretend you're Canadian rather than American in most Euro countries, but I guess Poland would probably be an exception with recent events.

>Dating a Polish girl.

And yet you talk shit about them. Your country is getting overrun with Muslims. My country is getting overrun with Mexicans. Poland is getting overrun with... absolutely no one because they protect themselves.

Which of the above countries do you think is likely to still exist by the end of the century?

Chill, nigga.

True i guess i lack perspective since i live in unoficial racism capitol in Poland. Not whites in Poland have it bad. Being non white here is like trying to finish Dark Souls using drums controller... only few can manage it.

mots polish people like america and if you REALLY want to visit then start learning the phrases right now

I'm talking shit about you, you dumb burger.

Shut the fuck up pathetic hohol, you're Polish clay anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI

I also wanted to have a good relationship with Russia. Trump is under a lot of pressure from the entrenched political class, especially the Democrats, to not make any sort of peace with Russia.

youtube.com/results?search_query=vacation in poland

calm down, we can joke about katyn, partitions and so on, but we don`t need Poland, just don`t destroy monuments of soviet soldiers and everything will be alright

All these eastern european shitholes will stab the U.S. in the back the second they no longer control all aspects of global commerce and warfare.

Which is pretty much true of all of America's allies, America needs to protect it's own shipping lanes and tell the world to get fucked.

Nobody mind americans here as long as they are not black, or latino or whatever... bottom line is be white/do not under any circumstance speak german here.

No, it's YOU wo has no idea what is going on.
>Russia
Highest rate of AIDS outside Africa, highest drug addiction, highest suicide rate, highest poverty rate, 10%~ of the country are muslims, "glorious" leader being just another jewish puppet
americucks are one of the most delusional people on earth, they will learn the hard way

This could be true in Germany because germans are totaly brainwashed but should be fine in poland as burger.

OK that was another flag.

I have an IQ of 135, and you have a Muslim mayor. How about answering my question?

pada deszcz kurwa :DDDD

going pretty well I think, shes apparently coming to my neck of the woods in the winter

napierdala śniegiem :DDD

Btw aren't there more and more muslims in Poland?

Polish diaspora here
Don't fucking visit the country. People are so autistic about speaking English as its a double edged sword when it comes to culture - you're better off letting these debils just take the gibs from germoney and not live off of fucking tourists when there isn't much to see other than a rynek and drunk people loving kebabs

>>>>Russia
>friendly, amicable relations
Nigger you are the reason why there is antifa and unironic communists running around. You're commie indoctrination is why we are having problems politically now. Fuck you, and FUCK Russia. Evil fucking place.

I've got about a year to prepare, so I'll definitely work on it. Is it true Polish is one of the harder non-moonspeak languages to learn?
Thanks, was looking for some personal perspectives as well since those types of videos will usually feature mostly tourist traps.

>speaking German is wrong
>speaking English is okay
Keep being cucked by foreign powers, you faggot.

>hohol
Przecież to ruski szil na ukraińskim proksi. Rosja przecież jest znana ze swojego uwielbienia do jedynej słusznej metody propagandy czyt. fałszywej flagi. Skłócenie Polski z Ukrainą (a raczej wzrost nastroi antypolskich na ukrainie, jak i antyukraińskich w polsce) byłoby Rosji bardzo na rękę.

Nobody is impressed by your IQ. Your IQ doesn't mean shit. There are 90 IQ niggers worth 10 thousand times your entire family. You had a nigger for president for 8 years. London has always been an outlier to the rest of the country. You're more cucked than us culturally and demographically. You're going to have the crowning achievement of being the first non-white western country.

In b4 the European Gay Union chimp outs.

yes it's true but other slavic langagues are pretty hard too

>how to properly protect your heritage and freedom
our heritage is being fucked up this moment and our freedom will be next

>poland
>10 Million people population
>relevant

Actually heard a lot of german in krakow. Mostly oldpeople and pretencious richfags but still. Do poles really hate germans that much?

I never noticed anything but iam kinda a pole myselfe though have german plates and cant speak polish that perfectly.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Now let me try:
>Germany
>hasn't won a single war
>relevant

No, I maintain that are stupid, and have no idea what is going on. I see people making jokes about America being "58% white" but you have no idea what it's like to LIVE under those conditions.

When I was a kid, America was somewhere around 80% white. My mom would just put us outside and tell us to run loose for the whole day, and nothing ever happened.

Now, when I drive to work, I see nothing but Mexicans for 30 minutes. Can you imagine driving for 25 miles and not seeing another face that remotely resembles your own? Almost every day I hear stories in the news about Mexicans killing old women, children, random people, etc. Also they tried to rape my wife in broad daylight. So you'll excuse me if I'm a little contemptuous and dismissive of your outmoded contempt toward other European ethnicities. The difference between different white cultures is minute compared with the difference between any white culture and Mexicans, Africans, or Muslims.

Defending your borders is an absolute must. I'm not interested in fighting other white men (unless they are communists).

>around 80% white
Only upside about Poland is it's literally 99% white

What's happening?

See my comment below

How the fuck is Poland protecting Europe? They're protecting themselves, they're not that powerful, you know.

But I admire them for keeping a strong catholic faith, for having closed borders, and for having less than 1% of muslims in their country.

Keep up the good work, Poland.

That's very important and you shouldn't take it for granted. As long as they stay white they can reverse pretty much any other problems. Become a multicultural hellhole and it's always going to be a hellhole.

Too bad we dont give a fuck about US here, you are the main problem afterall

Visegrad nations are the only ones building fences to keep out the durkas.

>Skłócenie Polski z Ukrainą
Ukraincy sami to robią.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTKvZrt_p3I

God Bless Poland.

they may be the whites left in europe in the future if the rest of you don't pick up your shit

I don't care if you care. You're just making your stupidity more obvious because what's happening to the US is also happening to most white countries.

Amen

Poland is no more, it has been sold to germany

>Irrelevant shithole thats contributed literally nothing towards western civilization
>own citizens desperately scramble to leave
>switches from East-West whenever it benefits them, no loyalty to Europe
>massive inferiority complex towards Germans/other relevant European races
>Incited WW2 due to inferiority complex towards Germans
>Whines constantly demanding money from EU/Germany, the Niggers of Europe
>The reason only Polish people live there is because its shit, not even refugees or Niggers want to go there, not due to any special immigration policies
>Supported/accepted Communism within Europe
>constantly shills for the holocaust/Jew agenda
>le based saviours of Europe xddd

Burgers even believe whatever the fuck 90IQ slavs tell them, no wonder the Jew has you completely brainwashed

Hurrah Poland! Hurrah Poland! Hurrah Poland!

our gov is running out of money and decided to milk it from national parks and wildlife
and the way they treat the constitution is a disgrace

Huge respect to Poland from a finn.

You guys will save Western Europe one day (maybe russkies as well).

try being not black in Africa tho'. or not Japanese in Japan. it's ridiculous that only white folks have to deal with this shit because our peers are weak and have become complacent due to many years of peace and capitalist growth (not saying this is wrong.)

at one point people have to ask themselves if they wanna live in a safe racist world. or die.

related: twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/901423629866590208

It is mindboggling really.

so let's just hope that Poles gonna Pole.

they contributed pierogi, good enough

See my earlier comment for perspective

>archive.is/MZbZr
Don't be so aggresive to them.

Tylko pod białym orłem,
I tylko pod pogonią
Rosja jest Rosją,
A Moskal Moskalem.

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

I hope your jewish overlords destroy your whole nation, you stupid yankee fuck.