Bolshevik Revolution 2.0: White Christian Genocide

Weatherman underground-tier antifa are going to attack police and soon after, patriots in neighborhoods within the next two months.
They are attempting a second Bolshevik revolution.

There will be bombs, shootings, small skirmishes. Do not give up your guns, do not let them convince you to give up, do not listen to their threats. They will kill your families and you regardless of your capitulation.

Be ready to respond appropriately.

What did he mean by this.

Yes so? Execute the street handlers children and watch how fast it will be over. Always remember, terrorism is a legit political strategy

Proof or you're a larpfag

You are right, and that's what it will sum down to. However be aware that the antifa (these smart ones, not the retarded meth heads at the protests) will apply the same logic to the police, to the point that the police get so paranoid that they bunker up and let them do whatever they want, unless they allow the antifa to insert their men into leading positions of police. The police will then be ordered to confiscate white, especially christian's guns, and such.

It's going to be insane.

go to bed, red

We'll all be in bed soon if we don't start planning.

Drama queen.

rolling

I sincerely hope Trump knows about all this

They live with their parents so after 10pm the streets should be safe

Rolla cosda tygoon :DDDD

we need to have a series of threads o the weather underground

here is a good article for starters
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

>to the point that the police get so paranoid that they bunker up and let them do whatever they want,
So you are telling me that white wing militias will go from door to door and execute every lefty and Nigger they find without facing the danger of being arrested or put before a judge. I'm o.k with this.
>The police will then be ordered to confiscate white, especially christian's guns, and such
This contradicts your first statement. Lefties and logic, not even once. Explains why the left can't meme

>So you are telling me that white wing militias will go from door to door and execute every lefty and Nigger they find without facing the danger of being arrested or put before a judge
That's the bright side, the police will stand down for a time.

>This contradicts your first statement
Not at all, like I said, the police higher-ups will give into antifa's demands to put their men into positions of power, and then the police that are left will either obey orders, or desert. Most likely both.

I'm not a leftist, and you know it.

We can only hope for Trump to pull a Caesar, or the US will Balkanize.

What is the bottom row suppose to mean

A God Emperor of Mankind, essentially. I'm not entirely certain why the creator used Napoleon for that but there you go.
I'll have to ask him the next time a Monarchy General pops up...

What is the "weather underground"? Some sort of jew shit?

Bump for relevance

Also bump