Airport security return
>Puts swiss knife, (bcs what the hell)
>Sees big ass thin cutie ( 9/10) at the palpation
>Puts all euros, coins back in pockets, doesn't take out belt
>No Palpation
>Pass with swiss knife ok

Share your experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105820/EXPOSED-dozens-explosives-weapons-TSA-checkpoints-95-PERCENT-undercover-airport-tests.html
archive.is/XQ0Ym
youtube.com/watch?v=BA70m5g3QDw
leaf.tv/articles/how-to-re-seal-a-water-bottle/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KsKtVnrRaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't you stay in North Africa shitskin

I have seen people pull scissors out of their backpack, they forgot them and only noticed on the plane.
Also nice: I know some climbers, and they are allowed to carry a 40m (130ft.) roap on the plane in their back pack.

in 2012 when i reached the age of reason and became an ancap

I've had a sealed, translucent WATER BOTTLE, yes a water bottle, Aquafina or some shit, taken from me by homeland security.

A water bottle. Never opened.

> Went through security with all of the hassle.
> sitting in departure lounge, boy aged 12 and his mother sit next to me
> he opens a Swiss Army knife that he just bouht in the duty free shop after baggage control
> has about 6 knives in it
> takes it on the plane openly

95% of weapons make it through airport security according to the dailymail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105820/EXPOSED-dozens-explosives-weapons-TSA-checkpoints-95-PERCENT-undercover-airport-tests.html
archive.is/XQ0Ym

Airport security exists to make you feel safer, they're as effective as mall security. What really prevents terror attacks is intelligence.

they think that you could throw it in the pilot's face and take over the plane.

airplanes are soooo 2001.

the thing that's "in" right now are vans

>Grandfather packs bag at home
> Everyone telling him he can't take a pair of gardening sheers, an electric drill, various tools including a hammer in his hand luggage
>Tells everyone to stop moaning
>Boards flight without a second glance
mfw

There is a Kalashnikov duty-free in Russia where you can buy a neutralized real Kalashnikov

>russia

>Rayanair
go away with your broken English.

>aquafina

is that niggerspeak for clean water?

No, it's jewspeak for 5 dollars. Problem goy?

Go to Moscow,
>Buy fake metal Kalash
>transit to New York
>Pull it out
>Enjoy the adrenaline rush

Ever thought about how in your flag republican and whites are ontop of the democrats?
Really makes you think, huh?

And yet I must show up and check in 2 hours before my departure for security reasons. Then I have almost two hours to burn at the "secure" part of the terminal. Hmmm, I wonder who owns all those little overpriced shops and food stalls in that area.

This is how the French pronounce it

Next time I fly to Russia I will try to pick one up

youtube.com/watch?v=BA70m5g3QDw

do you think I give a shit, you retarded gyppo?

Its obvious since I was little.

yes I do

>carried a weed grinder in my carry on
>throughout Europe while travelling for 2yrs
>had residue all over that shit
>walked past countless dogs
conclusion: dogs must be just for explosives... or probs an illusion of safety

I accidentally smuggled rpg launcher. I forgot to remove it from OP's mother anus.

It doesn't really matter though, it's not like you could hijack a plane with just a few small blades.

People would just fight you off easily.

I hope these prices are in ruble.

>calling anyone else retarded
>dutch

>people would fight you off easily

Unless it was a german or swede. They'd prompty present their anus and ask for a prayer mat.

yep

9/12/2001

When they stumble upon you and arrest you, you will be made an example of...6 o'clock news, international drug smuggler apprehended, etc... 'see people, these dogs work! give us more funding and agents!' ...population fleeced again

They are anal about food/drinks after you've done your check-in because they want airport restaurants/supermarkets to sell stuff at atrocious prices, so they don't let you with anything.

I ravished 2 Big Macs in Heathrow before going to the check-in because I had to fly to Frankfurt, stay 5 hours there doing fuckall, then back to Denmark, just because I don't want to pay $15 for a damn sandwich.

you were hiding a fucking clear plastic boxcutter in that water you fucking muzzie terrist

totes, yeah it was a bottle of acid, you got me. I was totally going to splash the next stupid stewardess who didnt give me ice in my soda cup.

weed and a can of aerosol.

>keeping the skies safe.

well i suppose at least i could blind an attacker, then stepping off the plane with a big joint blazing

>hey kids, dont do islam

You could set the plane ablaze using it as a flamethrower.

its one thing lighting the back seat of the bus on fire, you're on another level (thank God) moehamhead

leaf.tv/articles/how-to-re-seal-a-water-bottle/
people will use this to get alcohol into events where it isn't allowed
you could theoretically do this with a dangerous substance, therefore, it's subject to the liquid ban too, even if "unopened".

And what then if I open the fucking thing in front of the agent and take a big ass swig of it? Gargle it a lil, offer him a sip?

It's nonsense.

It's because you could make a gender binary explosive, and as you know there are 3423809 different genders, you insensitive shitlord.

Could be a compound that isnt that toxic immediately, and they cant offer to take a sip because you could poison it. Theoretically you need to start thinking like the most ruthless terrorist you could imagine, anything and everything is an opportunity

could be sarin gas

>takes a sip, doesn't immediately die or get sip
>"here, try to light this shit on fire"

You're reaching. Homeland security would be a great employment op for you.

>be me
>flying alone for the first time
>putting backpack through x-ray machine
>dont know sciscors are not allowed
>security asks me to take it out
>he takes it from me and throws it away
>asks for my full name
>write it down on a a paper and calls it in on his radio
>i am now on a list forever

The take a sip isn't allowed anymore since this young Mexican hustler died by drinking concentrated meth.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KsKtVnrRaM

They're actually worried about binary peroxide explosives. They're clear.

>newfags
Go back to t_d

Yes, it's all a scam. But they aren't worried about box cutters anymore. After 9/11, no one will ever be able to hijack a plane with a knife.

i forgot i had a bag of heroin in my jacket and went through security obliviously. remembered i had it on me when the plane was taking off.

not sure explosive peroxides are binary at all

God she looks like such a horribly annoying bitch. Nice tits and all, but still not worth it.

Tfw feminism is turning me gay.

When my very dark 'french' roommate pulled out a ball of hash he flew with from Paris.

>People would just fight you off easily.
Yet planes were hijacked on 9/11 with a few box cutters

>waiting in burgerland airport due to delays
>guy nearby asks a couple to watch his bags while he goes out to have a smoke
>guys leaves
>couple leaves
>bags unattended
>a dozen of fat burger cops show up
>surround bag
>tells curious teen to fuck off
>guy comes back
>sheriff Laredo makes a big scene about bag
>loudly proclaim a fine on guy
>mow lardo cops would have been nowhere near this bag if they hadn't seen the guy smoking and waiting in line back into waiting area on security cams
Pure theatre

>What really prevents terror attacks is intelligence
True, but they aren't able to find out about and prevent everything.

That's why I also like the profiling interviews that are given before check in at Ben Gurion or overseas before checking in for El Al flights.

If something seems off, you get the rubber glove treatment.

A friend of mine was in spain in a flight to germany and he had a machete in his backpack
And he's super blond btw
And it's ok because we all know only shitskinsbwould do anything wrong

I hate people like you because you're not funny. You try to be funny, but you're terrible unfunny.

You're a fucking idiot

Went on vacay using my camping bag as carry-on.

Security digs through it.. take my water bottle and throws it out

Go through my bag in the air to make sure I didn't forget anything..

I see that I have a full 500ml of lighter fluid and a zippo in there from camping that they missed completely.

Wtf

When I worked for the TSA and know for a fact it was a scam.

Quick story

>at checkpoint trying to stay awake
>random training exercise
>fake IED to see if we catch it
>training manager is supposed to retrieve fake IED so that fake IED doesn't go where fake IED shouldn't in a fucking airport.
>female manager fails to retrieve it
>fake IED gets on plane
>plane taxis to runway and has to be called back and dumped

Just one of hundred of stories. TSA is a joke.

noice b8 m8

>tragic death
>muh poor drug smuggler
>he was a good mule who didn't do anything wrong
This story is such shit

Kek

Russia-Nation of Madmen

They weren't

Yeah 100% theater. There's so many < $10k ways of killing many, many, people that we're very lucky jihadis are inbred retards.

9/11 changed peoples perception about plane hijacking. the assumption used to be that we'll let them do whatever they want, in the worst case we'll land in cuba on libya or something and a charter plane will get us home. now the default assumption is that they want to crash the plane somewhere and people will actually fight

>triggering leftists everywhere

There's something about Israeli military women that always gets me. I have a fetish for white women that are genocidal maniacs when it comes to Muslims.

Kek

Fruit and Vege in my neck of the woods.

It's a scam for a pretty simple reason: It's the muslim tax. Similar to the nigger tax, the only reason airport security is so tight is because of muslims.
Ban muslims, no need for such tight security. If I remember correctly there have only been 3-5 white hijacks in US history.

Underrated

aquafina is a brand name of water... like Arrowhead...

not sure if trolling

cut off the top half of thebottle and boil it, the clear plastic comes right off leaving the seal intact.

Now you can take another water bottle and do fuck all with it. fill it with vodka, some sort of acid that doesn't dissolve plastics. You have to remember, its not you or your water bottle thats the issue. it's other people who intend to be jackasses that ruin these things for everyone.

I actually worked in airport security, departure
It has absolutely nothing to do with your safety.
most of it is because of tax bs.

I confiscated gallons of fancy wine, but according to the rules,
the could have just bought 10 small bags at the store, and brought 10+0.1L bags on board.

I also confiscated childrens toys, water guns, wooden swords, as they are "replica weponry"
As if anyone has ever been threatened by a 2$ water gun. EU bs regulations for mudshits.

Want to bomb a plane? Bring weaponry or drugs?
Just get some friends, split the stuff into parts, you can't tell much from the x-ray machine,
and the staff is trained to spot whole explosives and stashes, but nobody does that.
If the airport doesn't have dogs, (mine didn't) you're in the clear.

>Israel
>white

Stop using meme flags if you're a degenerate who can't resist pussy propaganda.
Israeli government funded a 'hot military women' campaign to promote themselves and a 'nazi' falls for it like a complete no will power pleb

This year.

>Go on trip
>Empty out the backpack I take to the range and pack it
>Use it as carry on, get to the airport (Canada)
>Go through security, all clear
>Get to the US (Vegas) and check in to hotel
>Unpack my bag in my room, find a box of 120 rounds of .22 tucked away under a flap in the bottom

Mfw

I ended up disposing of it in the desert. I always knew from stats that airport security was trash, but good God.

That sure sounds like a good way to get shot by the NYPD

Well i brought hash from a legal state to the south .

My technique, putting it in my carry on...that's it.

I assume the dogs are more trained for bomb materials...idk but they've thwarted several attacks so they aren't all bad.

Also, accidentially brought a mini butterfly knife one time but that was a checked in bag so not that serious i guess

Most airports in the US have dogs. At least the ones I've been to have them. I wouldn't dare try that shit here, but from my experience European security doesn't seem as strict. Except in Germany.

I recently went through with my swiss army knife too. On the return trip they confiscated it.

The scanners dont work good at all, and I believe they only check for heat signatures and metal. For example, I usually have a backpack on in 100 degree heat on my way there. They almost always have to pat down my arms or back because it gets dinged on the scanner. That or its completely random what it outputs out.

I recall a woman with very large breasts being patted down for a weirdly long time. I imagine that wasnt part of the drill process.

Those women would be nothing but fuck toys if shit really did hit the fan.

>When did you realized that Airport Security is a Scam
I don't know about that, but for years when entering the UK I was taken to one side and held in an interview room for twenty minutes. Worried looking people would look through the window. After a while they would just ask me some very basic questions and then let me go. I tried to get to the bottom of it after the fifth time but they just told me it was a random check. On the way out of the country it never happened. It's stopped now, but all told it happened 12 times in 20 flights out of the country from 1999 to 2008.

I'm white, Protestant, well off, no criminal record and it didn't matter if I was traveling alone or in a group.

>When did you realized that Airport Security is a Scam
After I fucked up my packing list several times in a row and lighters high capacity batteries and knives made it into my hand luggage on accident repeatedly.

Airport security is basically just a way to make people buy overpriced shit onboard or in the duty free store after you let yourself get cucked out of half your bag at the check-in.

>12 times in 20 flights out of the country from 1999 to 2008.

back into the country*

They had no issue with me leaving but getting back in was another thing entirely.

Once in the land of the free the security palpated my armpit after the metal detector accusing something. I never understood why, since I was not carrying anything that could justify that. The only thing I could think of is that I use gel deodorant that may have aluminum or other shit in the formula

kys shill.

Ashkenazi are Turks.

>Those women would be nothing but fuck toys if shit really did hit the fan.
Well yeah but just like civilian cops they aren't ever deployed anywhere important.

>not carrying on 2 liters of blood instead of a small bottle of water
plebs.

>it's other people who intend to be jackasses that ruin these things for everyone.
You mean muslims and niggers.

Jesus Christ did you have a stroke while writing that?

After we went shooting in Warsaw, my friend remembered he still had a casing in his pocket. On the plane.

It's harmless, but I still had my casings taken away from me before the flight.

blame the terrorists
they fucked it up for everybody

I used a backpack when moving the stuff out of my bathroom to another apartment.

I then forgot about the straight razor that was in a zipper pocket and flew with that backpack six times and none of those minimum wage yardapes ever said a word.

yes