I live in Podkarpacie, the most right wing region in Europe

I live in Podkarpacie, the most right wing region in Europe

Quietly, because the inhabitants of this region especially emphasize their Polish patriotism, but while guarding the most conservative version of it proves that there are really many different from the rest of the country ...

"It's Podkarpacie, you will not understand it ..."
They clearly remind the councilors of the local parliament of the province, who, after consultation with the bishops, decided to make the Podkarpacie region free from emergency contraception. At first they believed that the law gave them the opportunity to influence the owners of the Podkarpacie's pharmacies, but ultimately they had to settle for a vote - almost unanimously - to appeal to the Ministry of Health and Parliamentarians.

Inspired by Dorota Chilik of Law and Justice, the aim is to make "doctors and pharmacists do not have to take moral and medical responsibility for side effects and negative effects" in Podkarpacie. "Day after" tablets. Recently, the European Commission has allowed distribution in the European Union without a prescription, and the Ministry of Health has decided to introduce only age restrictions. The Podkarpacie region would like to have its own law on this issue.

Not for the first time. Last year in Podkarpackie strongly opposed any form of abortion. Even if legal when pregnant is a threat to a woman's life or health, research indicates irreversible fetal impairment or pregnancy resulting from a forbidden act. For forced to participate in the "murder" felt Podkarpackie nurses, and their struggle for moral integrity of the region was promptly supported by Senator Kazimierz Jaworski. "This is Podkarpacie, things can not happen," he explained.

Other urls found in this thread:

oko.press/katolicki-dziennikarz-polsce-kilkuset-ksiezy-pedofilow-lekajcie-sie-zawiadamia-prokurature/
nowiny24.pl/reportaze/art/6110207,parafianin-ostrzega-niech-sie-ksiadz-rozliczy-z-pieniedzy,id,t.html
niedziela.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7549
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=hwWyX_-EsRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6DfNo6ahlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cpMzuAZK_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Środa_Wielkopolska
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Religious Attendance map in Poland. If you are not go to church or support no-right wing people treat you freak

Podkarpackie's argument also played an important role in the debate on the legalization of same-sex partnerships in Poland. "Every citizen has the same rights and obligations," said Piotr Tomański, after the parliamentary vote on this matter. So much had to say as a Civic Platform politician. "But we represent the Podkarpacie, and in our country it is still very far away to support gay minorities ..." he added immediately as a model of thought.

In the Podkarpacie region, what we could call the fullness of the European civilization achievements, special desire is not the media there. "But the eggs! Polonez on the groom discriminates against gays!" The editorial staff of the "SuperNews" riled and indignant. Only journalists from the capital of Podkarpacie could comment on the fact that tolerant teachers of the "Lesson of Equality" textbook were patronized by the government and the Polish Teachers' Union. The Podkarpacie authorities would never have allowed such a moral fall.

State church?
"We live in a paradise for ultra-conservatives," says Adam Machlicki, a young architect from Rzeszow. And at the outset, he stresses that it is no wonder that in his neighborhood there is a loud protest against the Western standards, and that the presence of the West in the Podkarpackie region was not too much for them. - In a referendum on Poland's membership of the European Union in 2003 we were among the most reluctant of this region. It was worse in Lublin only, he recalls.

A few years later I started studying in Gdansk and then continued in Poznań. There, people from Podkarpacie looked at such "civilizational distance". And then quite a few young people went to such more liberal cities. Not because Rzeszow is not well educated. On the contrary, there is a European level of learning in this university and polytechnic, but this mentality.

Election 2015
Blue - Right Wing current ruling party in Poland

>oko.press/katolicki-dziennikarz-polsce-kilkuset-ksiezy-pedofilow-lekajcie-sie-zawiadamia-prokurature/
>Catholic journalists admits there are "several hundred" pedophile priests in Poland

>nowiny24.pl/reportaze/art/6110207,parafianin-ostrzega-niech-sie-ksiadz-rozliczy-z-pieniedzy,id,t.html
>priest in Podkarpacie defrauds several hundred thousands PLN, ignores citizens' demands that he explain himself

Radomsko county represent. What's the final solution for the thot question for my country? Too many young girls now dress immodestly. What can we, as a nation do? Clearly they take inspiration from foreigners on instagram and facebook. How can I make sure my daughters don't grow up to be thots?

Give reparations you polish murderer

Wut

By thot I mean

a ) thick black eyebrows
b ) sexual clothing
c ) crop tops
d ) trainers as daily footwear
e ) fighnet ponczochy as daily leg outwear
f ) see-through tops with a visible bra underneath
g ) they mostly go out with sebix type folk.

>I live in Podkarpacie, the most right wing region in Europe
Also one of the poorest areas of Poland.
Kek

Ayoo.....you heard. Poland should give money to bulgaria to make up for war crimes.

Backwards country.

(((you)))

One of the region with lowest crime rate, one of the highest matura pass rates, one of the highest 'willingness to fight for country'.

Poland A < B

>niedziela.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7549
>Podkarpacie was the chief source of immigration from Poland to the USA in 19th century, the immigrants were typically poor, uneducated, uncultured and Catholic, this resulted in the birth of "Polack jokes"

Even though this church attendance seems high, if you look at U.S states like Alabama or Tennessee, church attendence amongst whites is something like 75%+. I don't think religiosity between Europe and America can even be compared. In Sweden, over 80% of the population identify as atheists.

In America, 25% of the population believe the Bible to be literal, infallible Word of God.

I think Poland is probably the best place in Europe looking forward, but America is also interesting.

>Backwards country.
Yes, I agree about this term

Yeah what matters is not the church attendance but whether the religion has actual influence on lives.
In America and western Europe religion is a meme. People go to churches for entertainment and to meet their friends.
In Poland church has actualy influence on many people. Whether it's a good thing or not is another story.

oh look, pooland is being autistic about his maps again...

>the Carpathian region of Poland is exactly as our carpathian regions in Ardeal and Moldova
Really activates my almonds.

It belongs to Ukraine.

Maybe you should learn to maintain your own land first

Pozdrowienia z Lubelszczyzny.

You retards should know your place and know that Ukraine is rightfully Polish and "Ukrainian culture" is in fact Polish culture. Fucking idiots. Sooner or later Poland will regain its lost heritage, mark my fucking words.
>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

It doesn't belong to Urine and it never has.
Urinians have never been and will never be native to the Carpathian mountains.
Only poles, romanians and slovakians belong here.

Hi schlomo.

Keep dreaming, lyakh.

Interesting how the softer support almost perfectly mirrors the former borders with germany.

Ukraine is rightful polish clay, which in turn, is rightful czech clay, which in turn is rightful Grand Moravian clay

I visited Krakow and Tarnobrzeg last week on business. My first trip to Poland and I was pleasantly surprised by this region. I will definitely return to Krakow for vacation.

Here is a photo from my trip..Krakow old town.

Podkarpatye is officially the most based region in the world
>tfw you'll never be a polacke

>any land
>belonging to ukraine

Your borderland is a fake coutnry. Give back lwow

Stfu moron from a fake country made by the Austrians.

Well it's a fact that "Ukraine" it's not a country or nationality but region separated from Poland by Asheknazi jews and used for explotation and trafficking. That is why Russian bolshevics gave so much land to you. So more people could be abused and more pretty girls could be send all around the globe for forced prostitution and sex slavery.
Ruthenians used to be nationality, but they are long time gone.

Stop posting that terrible map.
>1654-1917
What BS.
1349/1569-1772/1795

If anything post this instead of that joke of a Russian manipulative "map".

BEZ VIZ!

WE ARE COMING POLSKA!

The future Ukrainian Empire. Das rite.

Checked and Keked! Pooles eternally BTFO!

Even your super conservative religious areas only have an attendance rate of like 60%
kinda depressing desu

>WE ARE COMING

For what? To get exploited like slaves? Because that's what ends up happening: you are our Mexicans.

>For what? To get exploited like slaves? Because that's what ends up happening: you are our Mexicans

no, we are to you, what you are to the british. literal niggers thanks to you euro cucks.

enjoy your 1 pound an hour in london, and ill enjoy my 4 zlotos a week in warsaw.

>be Ukr
>whine about taking lands from Poland
>move to Poland anyway becouse Ukraine is poor...

Keep it up. Soon you will be synonymous to "retard"

Nice russhit propaganda. Azov is part of National Guard, it's not owned by anyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

And Kolomoisky got BTFO btw. Had to sell everything and he's not even living here anymore. He sits in the Switzerland and Israel all the time, because he's scared to come back here.
And can you have such things in jew-controlled country? Don't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwWyX_-EsRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6DfNo6ahlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cpMzuAZK_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8

>I live in Podkarpacie, the most right wing region in Europe

and also one of the greater shitholes in Europe. It's one of the most backwards parts of your country.

t.jelly hans
Sad!

nigger

>I visited Krakow and Tarnobrzeg last week on business. My first trip to Poland and I was pleasantly surprised by this region. I will definitely return to Krakow for vacation.

Gald you liked the German architecture and cultural good that the Polacks are showing-off as their own.

>Nice russhit propaganda. Azov is part of National Guard, it's not owned by anyone.
Bwhaha! You know that Bandera was a "Polish" JEW right you fucking retards?

Jewkrainian..Please..You are embarrassing yourself.
Your "right sector" chief is buddies with Rabbies. (Pic pelated). They should rather call themselves the rabbi sector

>kraków
>german
have you ever seen a map of Europe Ahmed? or maybe read a fucking history book?

>And can you have such things in jew-controlled country?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>ill enjoy my 4 zlotos a week in warsaw.
You will work for less than 1 euro a week? That's just sad.

Polak Wieger dwa bratanki i do szabli i do szlanki

>Krakow
>German architecture
You fucking RETARDED. You don't even know what Polish medieval brick gothic or Polish renaissance or baroque architecture is.
Pic rel is typical Polish house/manor and medieval cathedral architecture behind it.

>he prefers living in a soulless "utopia" full of jews and niggers

lengyel magyar – két jó barát együtt harcol s issza borát
based bratanki closed diplomacy with Nederlands because of nazi insult

He's most likely a troll. Polish architecture is beautiful btw. How could Hitler say to destroy pic rel on purpose, just to destroy Polish culture and the nation? He was sick in the head, and so were most of the Germans, following him, including pathetic Ukrainains who he used as mercenary slaves.

B-but Czech is rightful Frankish clay

t. Samo

PS We will recreate the Boi empire

higher quality of life due to German built regions
prosperity usually leads to cuckness or liberalism

>most right wing region in Europe
skończyłem czytać w tym momencie ty głupia bolszewicka kurwo

I'm in Warsaw, hohol.

>4 zlotys a week

That's literally slave tier.

>the closer to Ukraine the more right wing

Hmm really makes you think

What's your opinion about Ukrainians btw?

Genuinely surprised that some of them travel over a 1000km to get to west Poland to work the same jobs they could get in central PL.
Also somehow every single cashier and courier in the country became Ukrainian.Havent seen any chimpouts as of yet so nothing to complain about desu.

I'm half Polish and my family came from Tarnow area in the early 1900s.

Anyone have any good information or immigration forms or resources on tracking down what actual nationality I am.
I want to see if I'm pure Polish or a mix.

Also, is Tarnow and that southern region easy to traverse for an American that speaks 5 words of Polish?

I go to this Carrefour Express near me and it's all Ukrainians working there. No issues with them.

>Havent seen any chimpouts as of yet
>No issues with them.
Just wait.

Where I live we have police patrolling every 15 minutes so no way they will be ukroping out.

>police patrolling
There are 2 MILLION OF THEM here already. You know that a not so small % of them are banderites?

Let them chimp out, they'll get what's coming to them then.

>>Krakow
>>German architecture

Krakau was mostly built during the Austrian rule. Everything of woth Poland has in terms of architecture and monuments is the work of direct or indirect German influence.

kek

>Podkarpacie
vs
>Berlin
Where would you want to live, Hans?

They are pretty ok, we have something like 1.5M-2M of them right now and 95%-97% of them do work. In 2016 they committed around 2000 crimes so it is not bad. Learn the language quickly, girls are qts, do not chimp out, do not cause rape pandemic, do not blow themselves up. This is our way of depopulating Ukraine and taking Lwów back within a next few decades.

>Also, is Tarnow and that southern region easy to traverse for an American that speaks 5 words of Polish?
As usual, young people - better or worse, but still can speak English, old people - not a word.

> Anyone have any good information or immigration forms or resources on tracking down what actual nationality I am.
The best way to search for your ancestry is to visit churches and look through parish registers, but this ain't easy, especially if you can't speak Polish

Hohol , please

>Where would you want to live, Hans?
Not him or german but polish people do want to live in Berlin.

>Not him or german but polish people do want to live in Berlin.
I really do not mind

Thanks man, I definitely want to look into a trip to the roots.

Your country looks remarkable and untouched to the grim realities of Europe.

Entire Europe belongs to U*raine.

>>Podkarpacie
>vs
>>Berlin
>Where would you want to live, Hans?

Berlin, of course. Not in some backwards, Polack slav-nigger Mordor region.

>tfw my Polish ancestors came here in the 19th century but were educated, wealthy Krakowians

Thot patrol, what else?
It happens in Donetsk, it can happen in Poland too.

Kraków was 30% Jewish back then, user.
And if your ancestors were educated, the chances are higher.
And if they were wealthy, even more.
Seems like you are a Jew to me.

You are so braindead you deserve your fate.

There's a possibility. They certainly knew a lot of Jews, but they did honest work, were friends with prominent Catholics, were very pro-Polish, and didn't look Jewish. Also, had they been Jewish, I would expect some Jew site to have claimed them by now, but since I've been unable to find such a claim I'm pretty sure they were gentiles.

>Krakau was mostly built during the Austrian rule.
Nigga what? The Old Town was built during reneissance, back when Poland was in golden age and Habsburgs were busy inbreeding.
Or do you think you know better than a Krakowian?

pic rel (red border) is the only clay that arguably belongs to ukraine

Shoulda fought harder then.

yes all the proof I need is a picture

You fags were lucky to never got leveled to the ground. I live near a city that was completely destroyed twice only during the deluge, not to mention other times. Despite being one of the oldest cities in Poland we have only several old buildings with the oldest Kolegiata from XV century.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Środa_Wielkopolska

Mad that you niggers didn't manage to destroy everything here and we still have some nice things for tourists to enjoy? ;)

No, what you write is BS. The Old Town and it's outskirts were built before 1795, since the 900's within Poland by the Polish state and its people. And even when Krakow (and Lwow) were under Austrian rule, they had Polish majority populations - local parliaments, town hall staff, architects and builders were in majority Polish. It's in majority Polish culture. The Polish people didn't disappear just because these Polish lands were shortly occupied. So even there you fail.
>German influence.
Of course Poland has German influences, we were neighbors for fucks sake, but also Hungarian (even more soo) and Italian etc. Just as Germany has influences from France, Italy and the Dutch. Poland has also Dutch influences, mostly in the north, because many Dutch and Flemish people migrated (also Italians) to Poland during its Golden Age of the Commonwealth.
It's funny, because after the partitions of Poland, the Prussians (ironically created by Poland in 1525) were stripping down a lot of details from tenement facades in Gdansk as they were seen as "Polish", mostly the baroque stuff. Just as the university of Elblag Gymnasium was also changed from its original baroque facade into a more easier one, just to remove the Polish traces and that Poland existed in those lands for hundreds of years.
Yeah, Germans are the biggest clay, city and history stealing white niggers I've ever known from studying history.

Like you would even understand Cyrillic

Be famous, saviour of Europe!
The Mute Ones always make a mess before getting their asses kicked once again.