What went right?

Is there a better country than Japan? Think about it for a moment and answer honestly.

>Civilized people with an amazing, distinct and advanced culture
>Long history, unbroken continuity for millennia, with their original ruling dynasty still in place
>Incredible mythology and folklore that is personal to them and unlike any one in the world
>Unique language, spoken by 100% of the population most of whom can't even be bothered to learn English
>Massive population: if their birth rates improved they'd be able to say WE'RE FULL and mean it
>Completely homogenous, with only something like 2% of hafu and gaijin to sprinkle things up a little
>One of the biggest economies in the world
>Unprecedented technological advancement
>A Tier-2 "great power" that has a significant effect in global affairs
>Anime
>Video games
>J-pop

Yes, Europeans are more beautiful in general, but that's about the only advantage they have over the Japanese. Let's face it, Japs are the most distinct global civilization at the moment. We're an amalgamation of a lot of things, and *already* globalized to an irreversible extent.

I love my country, but we're not distinct enough nowadays. All Europeans and Americans are pretty much the same. Probably even blacks (though I've never met one, so I'm not sure). Japan has the same kind of variance the western world does, but on a much more homogenous, consistent and ordered platform. Kyushu and Hokkaido are as different between each other as Czechia and Portugal, but also more harmonic and compatible.

The Japanese celebrate their heritage, their religion, their culture while adopting foreign influence in a case-by-case basis. They keep and improve what's good, they throw away what's bad. Us, meanwhile? We're all consuming the same trash multi-national companies give us. We all have the same religion that's not even native, and if anyone wears traditional clothes, they're considered retarded.

Japan is great, don't even try to deny it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3073186/Japan-woman-held-cashing-dead-parents-pension-50-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/japanese-economy-posts-longest-expansion-in-more-than-a-decade
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/japanese-economy-posts-longest-expansion-in-more-than-a-decade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Meiji revolution was unprecedented and was never reproduced, the Japanese are truly resourceful and adaptive while retaining cultural sovereignty

t...thanks...?(´・ω・`)

bring back cel shading you dumb gooks

HIgh suicide rate due to over stress in work and high expectations.
Good country, yes
Best in the world... Let's discuss it

>What went right?
Nothing. Japan has 20 years long(and growing!) economic stagnation and population that will soon be old as fuck.

>old people is extremely heavy burden if you have universal healthcare
>no young people to work and pay taxes
>economic crisis unless you will kill old people

Don't meme yourself, Japan is a shithole.

>high stress suicide
vs.
>being murdered by a pack of niggers

Those are the best arguments you could find?

Yes, there's some improvement in order, but their slightly increased amount of stress (and it's only a slight increase in the grand scheme of things, I assure you) is a minor backside to everything else they're doing right.

Their suicide rates should be improved, but they're hardly the biggest in the world. Nonetheless, ultimately they have one of the highest life expectancies in the globe (and that includes death by suicide) so the effect it has on population is, yet again, not a major issue.

Their one real problem is birth rates. While I'm not advocating population, they should at least stay on the 2.0 mark.

They are what every countries wishes to be. That said, Japan gets boring after a while. Average Japanese are less humourous then even blacks. Culture wise its great but I would be kinda bored after a while. Still among the best countries on the planet.

Japan is currently the best country in the world.

Also notice how only Western news outlets, and Japanese news outlets with Western owners make a big deal out of Japan's aging population, trying to push an immigrant agenda.
Plenty of Japanese media outlets give reasons why the declining population may be a good thing for the economy and Japan in the long-run.

Historically, country populations have ALWAYS grown and declined and grow again. The idea of endless growth is a modern thing, and it fucking destroys cultures. Look what's happening to Canada, Sweden, Germany, France, America and the UK. The endless population growth meme literally means we have to replace ourselves with foreign shitskin hordes to continue the endless growth. At least the Japanese government recognizes that population decline is completely normal, and are trying to counter this by building robots instead of inviting shitskins into their country.

They didnt let immigrants in.

>Japan is a shithole.

Yes, because infinite growth is possible. You're a retard.

Being murdered by a nignog gives me high stress.

their degenerate job culture literally destroys much that is good about moonland since in the end you need money to live, id love to move away from these flat potato fields extremely depressing long dark winters and into that stunning nature and die a blissfull death but alas it aint gonna happen unless i win a lottery to actually sustainmyself for all of eternity or for like 10 years considering how much living costs there.

>life expectancy
>world rank: 1

>crimerate somehow disproves the fact that economically Japan is in 20 years long depression

Are you retarded? Working 20 years on 1 job for the same salary is ok for you?

It disproves it's a shithole, you dumb nigger.

>country that will soon file chapter 11 isn't a shithole

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I live here. It's not fucking amazing, but at least there's fuck all blacks and muslims.

stfu we have the Japanese Spirit, Japan will win, and WE WILL MEME THE ENTIRE WORLD

This is what we are fighting for Greekbro. I don't want to be apart of some generic mismatch of cultures fed by our corporate overlords. I don't want to be a global village either. We should stop the Nazi larping and start realising that we already have a great model for all nations who want to retain their culture.

I can post pics too.

Explain to me how infinite growth is possible and why Japan should increase their population.

I've been to Detroit. It's just across from Windsor, Ontario. You've got to be kidding me.
I've also been to Cleveland, Chicago and Albuquerque. Your country is a joke.

lmao shut up you weeb but i gota admit that our country is not fucked by the refugees and niggas

Mate, once they have automation doing most of the Jobs, Japanbrehs can then relax. They'll be the first country to have effective UBI.

>What went right?
Isolation and no niggers.

I hope they survive what the world will throw at them when the globalists start crawling there.

The sign actually says its the place to dump your burnable rubbish you dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

>reductum ad absurdum
Yeah, why is that every first world country doesn't have 20 years long stagnation, but Japan does, it is probably because infinite growth is impossible, yeah, really makes you think.
>why Japan should increase their population.
It shouldn't. But soon there will be more old people in Japan than young and their universal healthcare system will drag country down. Their debt is already 300% of their GDP. Chapter 11 soon.

>Money is everything. Destroy your culture and heritage. You must make more money
Thanks burgerstein

If you create a culture which prioritizes work before mental health then no thank you, I would rather to not live there. Furthermore, the population problem is directly linked by this 'burnout' culture. When japanese work 10-12 hours per day they are simply too exausted to find a partner. That combined with the high expectations of japanese women create this cycle of low birth-rate.

To resume, burnout culture causes low birthrate AND suicides.
I rather have a no stress life in a not so perfect coutry than to work my finger to the bone to inflate my country economy and 'enjoy' (4 hours per day) of my first world life.

You point you rice munching monkey?

If that salary buys you a life with a safe society, universal health care, longevity, and great tasting food and drink, why not?

Their corporate environment and culture is hell. Their past honor culture ironically makes them sedated cucks. They live huddled like ants. They have no centralized heating in 21 century. They don't have sex. They got cucked by US in the worst way possible and still suck their dick. Neet culture. Need i say more?

When Chad Nationalism will dominate western world, we need to recolonize that shithole and give all of their women BWC and send all "men" to anime camps. Next gen of Chad happas will at least have some balls.

You're just listing rust belt cities m8. The Midwest isn't all of america.

I for one like Canada but every time I go back i see more and more brown and yellow. When I was a kid it was all white now not so much. Same for the US sadly.

Might as well move to Zimbabwe if you hate money so much. They decided to preserve their culture and heritage over evil capitalism.

> life with a safe society
Police state, where you will have to tell local sheriffs your day schedule and with whom you interact. Nice.
>universal health care
Yeah, and universal 3 month lines.

I've seen homeless shanty towns in Portland, Oregon

This. There are a lot of things I admire about Japan but their work culture is a deal-breaker.

if you need me to explain to your fat face why burnable rubbish is dumped in a place designated for burnable rubbish, then I can't help you.

Ok you subhuman chink.

Fucking weeb.

Tkt grand avec macron on va yavoir droit aussiau suicide

ここは、燃えるごみ置場

What's your point? America is far worse in this regard.

>>Civilized people with an amazing, distinct and advanced culture
Sorry you cartoon fapping weeb, but animu manga shit is looked down upon and shamed by Japanese people.

kek

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

I'm glad we see eye to eye, you uneducated peasant

You are a fat burger weeb. Not a Japanese person.

The kid that singlehandedly saved japan.

Anime is for losers

There is no point. People decided to spam japanese pics itt, so I'm doing the same.

ITT - Weebs explain why Japan is awesome.

Why don't y'all just move to Japan? It's totally full of Asian chicks that might fuck you.

Just wanted to bring up, it might be a factor they are number 1 because a bunch of families keep their elder's death a secret from the government for a while to get keep getting some gibs.

This is real.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3073186/Japan-woman-held-cashing-dead-parents-pension-50-years.html

Japan is the new China I see - Kung Poo 2 when?

Watch Initial D and come back later

Compared to regular TV in the west which extols just as much if not more filth?

So... Where do they hide the body? Or how do they prove that their elderly died 10/20 years after of their real date of death.

Nice strawman.
In 20 years you'll be a minority and by 2100 you'll be Brazil 2.0. Chasing shekels is really working out for you. We have had capitalism for a mere 200 years, that's 0.001% of our entire lifetime as a species, and we are already on the brink of collapse. Your country isn't even 300 years old and you're on the brink of collapse (compare that timeframe to any pre capitalist empire or civilzarion to see how shocking that is). Capitalism isn't sustainable and you're fucking delusional if you think otherwise. We are going to need a new system, that is plainly evident. The systems of the 19th and 20th centuries (capitalism, communism, and fascism) have all proven to be unsustainable.

Glorious nippon bend steal 50 times

This is real, but an isolated case which the person was caught at the end. If this happened frequently, how all of them could fake their death after thoses 50 years? Is a impossible crime to escape in the end

Japans debt is privately held you fucking idiot. The boj for over 30 years has had citizens buy bonds from the Bank of Japan at a fucking stupid low interest rate and then go buy other nations bonds which have a higher rate of return. In terms of net debt over holdings they have Japans actual debt to gdp ratio is somewhere around 40%.

Fucking hell man you make us burgers look stupid as fuck.

>>Civilized people with an amazing, distinct and advanced culture
>civilized
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

How the fuck did japan get so insanly rich?

DO you have any suggestions to replace capitalism?

>Nice strawman.
What strawman? Zimbabwe got rid of white devil and the white devil's tool of oppression - Economics 101 and decided to preserve their culture and heritage, e.g. robbing, burning people alive and fucking goats. That's not a fucking strawman.

>blah-blah-blah
Not an argument.

>Long history, unbroken continuity for millennia, with their original ruling dynasty still in place
does it do anything?

You might think it's awesome, but it's not. There are a fuckton of things wrong with the slave-like hive mentality they beat into the children there. If working till ten pm is your cup of tea and then drowning your sorrows in alcohol with your peers who you don't even like, but they're basically the last thing you have left so you go along with the crowd is your cup of tea, then by all means. The way they treat the mentally ill and the elderly is also abhorrent. Deprogramming my Nip wife from the Nip mentality was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Gingers are soulful compared to Nips.

Stop thinking you're an expert when you don't know what you're talking about. "Japs hate anime" is a meme, and a weaboo meme no less. You're probably a pervert who projects their own degeneracies and makes generalization about Japanese society as a whole. There are perfectly normal people who enjoy anime without making their entire lives revolve around them (like you, probably).

I hardly care about anime myself. It's not why I love Japan, though I do appreciate that they are able to produce superior animated art, while almost all every western cartoon (and by extension, every TV series) today is about how it's okay to be gay, fat, retarded, or all three. I love Japan for the whole package. Their technology, art, food, history, traditions, and everything in-between.

And I'm certainly not weaboo in the sense of wanting to be Japanese. I'll always be Greek, but I see Japan as a model. I'd love my country to become like Japan. We're similar in a lot of ways, but we lack the mentality Japanese people have, so our culture is getting less and less distinct and special. We're globalized. No one envies a globalized culture that's the same as everywhere.

o-oh right.. capitalism..

we are LONG post capitalist era my friend. LONG LONG LONG past it.

Japanese economy posts longest expansion in more than a decade
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/japanese-economy-posts-longest-expansion-in-more-than-a-decade

Enough Burger intervention for a postwar economic miracle.

Please archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/japanese-economy-posts-longest-expansion-in-more-than-a-decade

>Unique language, spoken by 100% of the population most of whom can't even be bothered to learn English
you sound like you're describing every other language

The ministry of finance ordered the boj to buy bad assets after the war with new printed bonds. Afterwards the ministry of finance and the boj regulated the growth of the economy by encouraging loans to highly profitable sectors and creating a war economy focused around consumer goods. Excess competition destroyed a bunch of Japanese companies in the 60s then the Japanese government made unwritten legislation that pretty much told them to go compete overseas.

It's funny when you see banks in Japan not change rankings for over 60 years.

>upset because they aren't a pussy like he is

>Massive population: if their birth rates improved they'd be able to say WE'RE FULL and mean it
what's the difference with your average asian nation?

>Is there a better country than Japan?

You are posting from Greece and have never been to Japan so fuck off loser slide thread RoachRapebabby go die.

>nominal gdp

A
FUCKING
GOOK

Jesus fuck you are retarded. Nominal gdp means shit.

I've never seen anyone try so hard to convince someone they're not a weeb while being a fucking humongous weeb in my life.

He's just salty. Ignore him, Japan has it's downsides but compared to the civilized world it is as good as it gets

Yellow fever is the dumbest shit ever, especially when you include the fact white people hate shitskins too lol.

Oh have fun working in Asian countries, I'm sure you will enjoy the 170+ hours a month schedule!

>ywn be japanese

MAXIMUM BURGER LEVELS ACHIEVED

Keep hiding in the sand cuck. Reality doesn't change, that is why it's called reality.
There are countless alternatives that have been proposed by the left and right. It's not a problem of alternatives. It's a problem of brainwashing and greed. Everyone is entrenched in the current system materially and ideologically. That's how we are as a species, we are against change and will milk the system until it comes crashing down. Enjoy the ride.

>Completely homogenous
>somehow when it comes to japan inbreeding is a good thing

Australia is better than Japan and any other country
>hot weather all year round
>ocean and sunny beaches
>hot women
>no terror attacks
>no fag marriage
>no niggers
>no guns
>weed
What else do you need for good living?

>20 years long economic depression
>h-he's just salty

>A Tier-2 "great power" that has a significant effect in global affairs
being a literal cuck is not being significant

Actually, you're wrong. Ever been to Japan? Thought not. Manga and anime is seen as weird shit in Japan. Unless kids are doing it.

This post is great for collecting EU and burger salt. Keep up the good work and have a good one OP

If only it wasn't the source of constant stories of the local fauna trying to kill you.

Typical Japanese cartoon.

seems to have had a good effect on the girls

I wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic.
I really mean it, if the day of the crashing down happened and you got the power to apply a new system, what you'd implement?