North Korea tests three missiles yesterday

>North Korea tests three missiles yesterday
>Trump does nothing. Again.

Are you burgers waiting till Kim nukes you or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&
youtube.com/watch?v=_87FzHVlYnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get redpilled

Makes no sense at all.
Trump LOVES Israel but is still not bombing Kim.

Your redpill is actually a dumbpill.

North Korea doesn't have nukes. They have faked their tests. Don't take the bait.

Americans are fucking idiots waiting to get fucked by North Korea

>Kim
>Doing anything besides blowing wind out of his fat cock sucker

North Korea story is blown up nothing, used to obscure real issues and happenings every day.
Fear to keep good goyim in check.
Questioning the military budget is taboo.

>US has enough nukes to level NK a thousand times over
>Media wants us to believe NK would preemptively attack us
>"Invasion of NK; search for WMDs
>topple Kim Jong Un Regime
>Establish Democracyâ„¢
>North Korean Rothschild Central Bank

You're absolutely right

The caveat to that is trump outlined in the Afghanistan update that no more nation building will take place by America. We'd be fighting ww3 right now with anyone else.

Fuck North Korea, but you are not wrong.

Ultimately we're hoping they get rid of California for us

It's like Trump has to keep a special face for the public and has his own face behind the scenes, pulling all sorts of stops to keep his train rolling while the CIA, Kushner and the other deep state elements are roadblocking him.

IKR - Why not shoot all remaining MOABs at his next military parade? He is not protected at all, lots of troops, surrounded by generals and Chinese officials, chain of command. If we wipe him out next parade, who can take over?

Pass a UN resolution absolving us for the massive crisis attacking the Norks would cause and sign off on you paying for it and we will.

>I'm going to get tough on China
>gets elected, does nothing
>I'm going to get tough on North Korea! NO MORE MISSILE TESTS!
>gets elected, watches as North Korea builds ICBMS
>if Iran harasses our navy again, we'll blow them out of the water
>gets elected, Iranians fuck with American ships, does nothing
I don't get how some people still support this guy, and all the while he's sucking Israeli dick too.

If he nukes us or any of our allies north Korea will cease to exist within 48 hours. I got an idea though, why don't you krauts take down nk? You guys have won major wars before right?

He's not sucking their dick, they're holding his leash

>please be gentle kim-san...
god, the usa is cucked. trump should quit blabbering if he isn't going to do anything.

NK would be dust in a matter of minutes. Trump's just weighing the options for a surgical strike, or the official kickoff to world war 3.

>they're holding his leash
Yeah, while he sucks their dick.

trump: knows sanctions won't work.
tries sanctions anyways.
huuurrrrr duuuurrrrr

Hopefully they are preparing suprise attack.

It can be a dubious choice to take. Many dangers to run, but probably a good choice

doesn't kim have body doubles?

Commiefornia getting nuked would be best thing ever happening with USA in last 100 years.

Lmao drumpf! amirite fren?

The N.Koreans do this type of shit every so often just to get mollified with humanitarian aid. By the end of the year testing will be suspended in exchange for millions tons of wheat and some other crap. Like clockwork.

legit hoping

yes

>tests

Also, the US can't afford another unjustified first strike and Trump knows he can't afford the bad rep

Republican USA forever

You are right, but I still want to see NK get nuked.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&

3 missiles that failed faggot.

I'm convinced you're a kike shill. This is how it works, fuckboy.

Every couple of years, North Korea will flex and act "dangerous." I swear I've lived through at least three. They do this because they are poor and need aid. They also do this so they can look though to their own people for standing up to America. Meanwhile, American leaders look like JFK-sama for "avoiding nuclear war."

America gets by the same way it always does. By giving North Korea free shit through China. It's how it's always been and always will be. It's such a shit charade but that's how it is. The problem we have now is, Trump can't even sneeze with out the Jew media scrutinizing his every move. Him giving North Korea the goods wouldn't be as easily forgiven (unmentioned) as Obama giving North Korea the goods (including the ones that gave them further nuclear capabilities)

Trump's challenge now is to find a way to perform the cyclical offering rite without leaving a paper trail in an administration full of leakers and saboteurs that would love to help the media make him look weak in the face of Kim Jong-Un.

I think the best thing would be to redpill people about this so he can just make the fucking exchange and the media spin won't mean shit.

north korea has every right to possess its own ICBMs with nuclear warheads.

the countries which currently have icbms (usa,uk,russia,israel,france) had attacked&bombed many powerless countries since ww2. NK never attacked anyone.

all threats coming from NK is about defending their regime and country. they say they will use icbms in case of they are being attacked first.

bad rep? in this country that's how you make your poll numbers go up: send some goat herders into orbit. it would make the left respect him more. he's going to have to attack something at some point.

Trumper is too busy shitposting on Twitter to worry about Nukes or Biblical floods in Houston.

trump needs to time his distractions, when mueller is ready to report, then Trump declares nuclear WWIII

never going to happen

Fuck off jew

Whatever, MIC shill

If anything it would validate the shitlib narrative of fascist warmongerer

Stop provoking Scheklestein

>Are you burgers waiting till Kim nukes you or what?

Yes, preferably SF, Seattle, LA, and Portland

he has nothing to lose at this point. everyone kind of hates the norks so it would look good.

Only a brainwashed fool would believe NK is a threat. They keep to themselves.

>Are you burgers waiting till Kim nukes you or what?
Yes. We're hoping he hits San Francisco.

we said no nukes. they built nukes. it's ass kicking time. the chad strike.

I pray to god every night that Kim Nukes SF and the bay area. Pls kill all the liberals Kim

kim won't let us down. i know it. i have to believe.

You can't stop us

Thank you

OP is angry that Trump is not taking the ww3 bait like a neocon republican. This thread is obviously shill, true patriots are anti war and love when Dr Trump keeps his cool because that's why we elected him.

Best Korea is ignored so they can get rid of America's economical rivals like S.Korea & Japan. US will drag these countries into an unsuccesful war when Best Korea has enough firepower to wreck Japan & S.Korea.

>B.Korean flag

What the heck?

horee fuck

Impolite

burgers nor kim won't do shit

trump is afraid of chinese sanctions like the little cuckboy he is

kim if this is you post timestamp. let's summon kim jung un to pol.

can we build kekistan or any our own alt-right startup nation there?
we could raise forces and invade norks

>they have 6 trillion worth of minerals
>only country literally avaliable for grab at this moment
>people are too stupid to rebel (years of kim regime dumbed down citizens)
>people are likely to treat us as messiah as long as we introduce fair rule of law
>only country with nothing have been done
no real system or structure there which is perfect for us to build our own country

>asians
truly the perception jews

We are grow tired of USA and false puppet state Japan and Worst Korea.

SOON

I believe so, yes.

how did you do that?

I'm sorry for Japan and South Korea if America makes a preventive attack on North Korea. They should have thought about it first with Obama

North Korea already backed down, proving they're just bluffing.

They aren't crazy enough to attack us.

>asians don't count as an observer
This explains so much

>Pass a UN resolution absolving us for the massive crisis attacking the Norks would cause
Enjoy your Chinese veto

Was hoping dear blessed supreme beloved leader would show up for this.

>tests
If they were tested at one of our allies with a single casualty sure but you can't act when there's no smoke

This seems a scary possibility

>youtube.com/watch?v=_87FzHVlYnE

I'm surprised I haven't seen this video around here. Watch the last ten seconds, then tell me what you think.

We will not be ignored

kim posting here would be one of the great Sup Forums achievements of all time. maybe one day.

I am not Mr. Kim but he has been briefed.

are things that bad in Best Korea?

of course they're no threat.
it's a social experiment.
we could have done all of this looooooooooooooong ago.

Literally yes, it's the only way we can take him out without the rest of the world bitching

>brink of ww3
>Sup Forums summons kim
>prevents/starts ww3
either way we would have a happening

Not that bad!
Meme will not save America and false puppet state Japan and False Korea!

that's funny coming from a MEME COUNTRY

Yes
We wont even have to send troops that way.

>2 NK posters in a single thread
is this a sign?

That's what the globalists want. Leave NK alone so they don't have to suffer in the hands of the Juden

they use them to threaten other countries because their fucked up commie policies hindered food production so hard the entire fuckin country is starving to death moron. we need to let these commie fucks die off and send south koreans up to repopulate the place.

i didnt expect a roach to know any better though, pic relate