Incest

I'm dating and fucking my second cousin. We're off English and Irish heritage. She's a good conservative girl. That's better than being with some illegal or some shit skin right? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138946910/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138819669/
youtube.com/watch?v=BxAz36rTOsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic related
You are lesbians?

Both her. This is us.

Nice. There's literally nothing wrong with dating your cute cousins.

Is this yours? The sex is amazing because there's a sense of taboo to it v

Pics or it didn't happen

Incest doesn't have negative consequences for the offspring unless you do it for a few generations. Go right ahead and make babies with her.

You're fuckin retarded for doing so you fuckin degenerate scum.

Holy Shit.
Some people here are really good at LARP.

First you said your wife was 1/4 black
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138946910/

Then you said she was 1/4 Mexican
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138819669/

And now you changed your story again.

Are you sure you aren't a paki

>I'm dating and fucking my second cousin
That's not incest and your children won't turn out retarded, incest is when you have sex with your siblings or first cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxAz36rTOsc

Now I understand why we get so many Puerto Ricans that come to US universities to learn Biology. You guys must not teach genetics there.

>Larping this hard

I don't give a fuck what you do, but don't make kids with her unless you want sub-IQ, African-tier children with behavioural issues.

Incest is common in the middle east, too.

I guess what I'm saying is, go get-em, Ahmed.

not even first cousins
only immediate family

I have a favor to ask you...if for some reason someone just happened to deport her ass back to india and she has to live in your home...could you beat the shit out her and gangbang her?.

y'all have muh blessing

Depends on the state but yeah, in most cases the child won't turn out inbred but there's a pretty good chance that it will, I think it's a 1 in 10 or 7 chance.

>Incest
Islam

Assuming negligible consanguinity above you for a few generations (i.e. arbitrarily remote common ancestors) the lowest possible coefficient of relationship between second cousins is 2*2^-6, or about 3.1%. Not terrible, but you probably don't want to be doing it too often in your family tree overall as even another set of recurring ancestors can increase that fast.

High consanguinity drops off to negligible after only a few generations, but it can be remarkably easily sustained with only a few nonremote generations every now and then.

This is a shill thread. Stop replying to threads that distract from real issues, you fucking retards.

>uses a film to make his point
>doesn't know that second cousin offspring carries little to no risk

>Inbreeding is okay, goy!
Nice try, Jew. All it takes is one inbreeding incident in your bloodline and you run the risk of your bloodline potentially exploding in retardation, genetic diseases, and physical deformities down the line. Your children may not be mutants (the BAD kind without beneficial mutations), but your children's children might.

Your babies could end up retarded.

Calm down retard. First cousins get a 3% chance of birth defects. Second cousins get less than that. As long as their grandchildren don't fuck their siblings, they should be fine

>First cousins get a 3% chance of birth defects.
>3%
Is it really that low? Muslims are known to practise first-cousin marriage and are known to have genetic defects amongst their populations. In the UK, Pakistanis are responsible for 3% of the childbirths but are also responsible for 30% of the children born with genetic defects (or something like this). Or perhaps incest is okay if you're already of a sufficiently high genetic stock?

Incest coefficient for second cousin is 3.13%. So go ahead impregnate her & make lots of babies.

Why haven't you married her and made baby yet?

You really shouldn't procreate with anyone closer than 3rd cousin.
One generation shouldn't do too much harm unless you're already clear genetic trash.
Why the fuck are you posting her face here though?

That's probably because they have been doing it for generations

Brother sister and cousin incest is more favorable than race mixing, it's what Egyptian royalty and Ptolemaic aristocracy did to keep the Aryan bloodline more pure. But it still causes genetic disease. So unless there are only a few thousand Whites left don't do it.

Post her feet.

also you're not White.

Spastic. That's a picture from google.

Because they've been doing it hundreds of years.

Nothing is wrong with second cousins

Obvious attempt to normalize more degeneracy on Sup Forums.
They will move the goalpost from second cousin to cousin to siblings over time. Be very aware of these kind of "grey area" manipulations.
Also pedophilia is pushed for in more or less obvious ways.
"Control your mind or someone else will."

> egyptian and ptolemaics
> aryan...
god damn junior.
you really are retarded.

aryans are NOT the nordic supermen of hitler's fantasies.
he didnt even make that shit up, he just tried to "re-brand" some shit
aryans are an existing ethnic group, from the indus valey, spread out through anatolia and persia.
aryans are LITERALLY POO-IN-LOOS!!!

the ancient egyptians and the greeks of the ptolemaic dynasty were NOT from the indus valley, nor were they persians or anatolians

egyptians are mesopotamians who spread south from the fertile crescent long before the poo-in-loos came stumbling over the mountains from the east

ptolemaics are GREEK, again, far older than the poo-in-loo migrants

hitler was a one-ball manlet dickwad with delusions of adequacy, only morons like you keep his faggotry alive.

I don't want to hear anyone call us inbred ever again.

She's cute.

LMAO! Busted motherfucker. The dude is probably stalking her and has all her Facebook pics downloaded now he spams them here in an attempt to share his obsession. What a fucking loser.

I'm dating a girl with a few physical deformities. She has a cleft palate (had surgery on it when she was a baby so it looks kind of normal now but still pretty obvious), eczema, only has two fingers on one of her hands, and one of her legs is slightly longer than the other so she walks with a slight limp. We get on really well, we talked about our 23andme on our first date and we're both 100% white, 75%+ British & Irish, 0% Ashkenazi. We both think we want kids and would most likely end up having them if we stayed together.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Anyone have the picture of the paki or afgahn kid that looks like a starved cow because he's walking on all fours and his knees are fucked up? I'm guessing inbreeding has something to do with it.

I had a thing with a cousin when I was younger.

You just gave a golden banter opportunity. Aside from that, you do you guuuurl

Thx were going to post this.

Dont forget to SAGE lads

second cousins is fairlu close Id be careful if you want to have children. My parents are fifth cousins and I turned out alright.

So you both share the same great-grandparent? I see no issue there.

inbreeding is never a good choice, son. look for someone else, thats my honest opinion.

sage

I love how you're so fucking retarded that you can't see how your own example supports what the user you're replying to is saying. Pakis have been doing it for ages, unlike many other ethnicities/countries that also used to practice cousin based marriage.

Just going on your neck, haircut, and part of your ear, I can tell you're a huge beta fag.

All woman is cattle to be used in trade

These same pictures were used in a "I am dating a mexican" thread the other day.

Sage.

With those titters I honestly can't blame you. Second cousin is barely family on top of that. You share 1 great-grandfather out of 8. Full cousin would be something else

Sex with cousins only very recently
became a societal taboo, when did that even start anyway?

isnt that the norm in england?
>tiny island
>mostly same people for 100s of years
that's why you're importing so many immigrants, to reduce the chance of seeing your gf at the family reunion

This is why we have to Nuke Great Britain.