Lithuania

What are you guys thinking about little baltic state Lithuania? Tell me about my own land

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunt_Żeligowskiego
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocal_Guarantee_of_Two_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

been there once on holiday, but I never really think about it desu.
sorry my man

A literal nothing of a country.

Only the soviets cared about you and they're long gone.

potatoes?

irrelevant, just like your post

If you were gone tomorrow no one will really notice nor care and the world would not be effected in any way.

my local paper loves running stories about lithuanians and basketball
they always have at least one a week

Better than Latvia, worse than Estonia.

there was a Lithuanian girl in my comp sci class, she was cute

The only thing i know about Lithuania is the fact that Hannibal Lecter was born there.

It should be polish

used to be a stronk regional power that btfo'd proto-russia

I've never met a Baltic person I haven't enjoyed interacting with, good people who have that Russian sense of calm indifference when shit hits the fan but unlike Russians they hold strongly to their moralistic beliefs and they're beliefs worth holding high.

Lithuanians seem to pine more for the past, Estonians are just fun people who get shit done and Latvians are the most philosophical. Politically I'd prefer it if Lithuania and Poland were part of the Commonwealth again, I think it'd do wonders for both your people. As it stands right now you're not important on the global stage, but you'd be within my top 20 countries to retire to.

only thing i know about lithuania is that you hate us, but why? We wuz commonwealth and greatest allies. Maybe because we take Wilno? Population was majority Polish, you still got it back though.

Loved visiting Vilnius. Better than Talinn and Riga imo.

Lit-hoo-one-nia stupid name for a stupid country, is it a country? I don't even know. Have we bombed it recently? Why hasn't it been invaded by Muslims? Not even they want to be there.
I imagine it's a right fucking shit hole full of gypsies, drunken bums and social housing blocks everywhere.

I sent clothes and toys to you In early 90s.

Regards,
Sweden

Too white

Yes because of Vilnius.it was half polish half Jewish population. So fallow u Jews could take Vilnius in same right as poles. Vilnius was found by our grand Duke and historically it's lithuanian city and lithuanians in past used live in villages not cities so almost every lithuanian city had foreigner majority population.
And in general polish minority in Lithuania are pro-russian for some reasons despite the fact that polish government is anti-russian. In general Poland as country is okay and polish ppl in Poland but in Lithuania there is something wrong with them. Poland should translate their television and radio in regions with major polish population to red pill them on russia because now they get all their news from Russian television. I know some polish ppl who live here generation after generation but still can't speak lithuanian and better speak Russian instead. Disgusting

Been There, loved it.
The Old town of Vlinius looks comfy af.

It's a D&C tactic by r*ssians.
I haven't ever persobally met somebody who would really hate Poland, in fact I constantly meet people who like Poland and consider you very friendly people.
Sure, we have some jokes, but it's all banter. We joke about every neighbor nation.

There is a problem with local poles. They are r*ssian tier subhumans who live in their own private little communities, don't bother learning our language and try to push retarded reforms. Opressed polish minorities in Lithuania is a meme made by r*ssians and anti-lithuanians in Poland.

Going next year study in UK before the "cut off" point. Going use your free education system and live from benefits. How does it makes u feel britbong? Probably will fuck some British sluts as well(hey better me than Kumar or Tyron, I do favour for Brits). Gee why Brits being such massive cucks? And oh atleast we 100% white. After studies ofc I will back to lithuania because who the fuck would like to live in multicultural society

From what I have heard

>Estonia is the land of milk and honey, comfy cozy houses, and plenty of strong beer.
>Latvia has straw huts and lots of potatoes.
>Lithuania is envious of Latvia's potatoes.

Lithuanians make the best trap gfs.

I want a Lithuanian trap gf

Based Baltic neighbour nation. Not as cool as Estonia or Latvia though.

There were protests lasts year where some of you fags held up big signs with merchants on them.

I guess that's about the best thing I like about having some Lithuanian blood.

>Be Lithuanian
>Drink vodka
>Get mad at Poles
>"Lithuanians ruled the Slavs!!!"
>"See, stupid Pollack, how shitty your basketball team is?"
>Want to drink vodka a little bit more, but too poor to afford another bottle
>Decide to kill yourself
>"Vilnius is Lithuanian!!!!"
>Commit suicide

pathetic country, hope Russia annexes them and sends all Lithuanians to Siberia

We don't have a free education system.
And you won't get any benefits unless you have kids.

That movie Redirected

>Yes because of Vilnius.it was half polish half Jewish population
We didn't fight against the Lithuanian Army, but against Bolsheviks, though. You can think of it as of liberating Wilno from Soviets.

I heard that in Lithuania Poles cannot use Polish special characters like ą,ś,ć in IDs, is this true?

Is Lithuanian hard?

> and sends all Lithuanians to Siberia

No, thanks.

needs ice

Well, i must disagree, we liberated Wilno from Lithuanians actually

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunt_Żeligowskiego

Actually it's quite nice and modern, at least in the capital.
Better than London.
Used to be so cheap too (for food and drinks, not electronics), but they took the euro...

delete this picture and then delete yourself

I had a history teacher in highschool from Lithuania. He enjoyed my essay's and rode Harley's. I wrote an essay about how Hideki Tojo was a fall man for the emperor of Japan in WWII and how Tojo was viewed unfairly in the eyes of western history. He gave me an A+ and and made a copy to nail to the classroom wall

He was very smart. He looked sort of like a chubbier version of Khan from Star Trek. He used to make a pot of tea in the class every day before lunch, and he'd share with the class.

I asked him about Lithuania once and his white hair. He just smiled and said that Lithuania was sort of like a frozen swamp like the tundra is in Alaska and that it snowed too much which made everyone depressed

What the fuck cunt

Look britbong. I will take some meme loan where I will have to pay 3% from my monthly wage after graduation if I would make more than 3k in Lithuania per month. That is not going happen since u are middle class already with 1k per month. If I would get 3k I would be rich as fuck here. And since I'm poorfag but have high grades uni will pay me some neetbucks. Also trading some shit coins so make enough money to survive without wagecucking in uk

>I heard that in Lithuania Poles cannot use Polish special characters like ą,ś,ć in IDs, is this true?
It wouldn't make any sense to let them.
First you allow local minorities to alter your alphabet/passports/legal procedures, then they demand something more. That's a bad precedent.
They are free to get a polish citizenship but they don't.

Besides, if there were a few million ethnic germans in your country breaking shit, would you allow them to have ä,ö,ü,β?

lukas verzbicas

You are going extinct faster than Croatia.

Yes they can't because only official language in Lithuania is lithuanian. So all documents should be wrote in Lithuania alphabet. We have "ą" tho

No. Even 3 yo here speak lithuanian

Real men emigrate, earn money and come back.
Leftist women emigrate, get blacked and never come back.
It's all good.

Used to be hugely relevant then got BTFO into a tiny state. Can relate. Problems with neighbors. Also can relate. Rampant alcoholism and suicides. Can relate to the max.

Our only interaction in history was our kang Louis the Great participating in the Northern Crusades and he liked larping as a soldier of christ so much he personally scaled castle walls to show how hardcore he was.

Part of Belarus

I think of Big Z. Don't know anything else

Soon you will also be a part of Belarus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Báthory

Only the generic things I would think about the rest of the former soviet block. Communist shithole that never really saw the benefits of opening up to capitalism chiefly due to the corruption of the former communist leaders.

How'd I do?

Not anymore. The future is bright.

poorly, even a blind man can see the benefits of capitalism compared to communism.

Went there once.
Was boring as fuck but your women are alright.

He's a big guy.

Are you retarded?
Intl students pay £15k a year, regardless of your meme loan. We make money whether you flunk out and become a fully fledged neet or not, lmao.

On the contrary, former gommunist states are completely on board with real capitalism. We got innoculated aganist both "muh social welfare" cultural marxism and crony capitalism.

I knew he ruled Poland for a while, but completely forgot how he interacted with Lithuania too.

nice country, but you shouldn't be so butthurt about us

I think that slavshits should stop making so many stupid threads on Sup Forums

Pretty irrelevant.
Very bitter people, and some of the worst kikes to exist come from your country.
At least you're white, so I wish you well.

>lithuanians
>slav

Yes international. Not Europe union students. EU students study on same right as britbonbs

They're not Slavs, you dumbass.

4 U

It's very nice and comfy in autumn

it's bredy good

you just have to take corruption and organized crime down a notch and everything is gonna be great

> cute girls
> good at basketball
> vodka
> country people keep forgetting is a country and not a city in Poland

I visited in July. Cheap beer. It was nice.

feels good to live in a country which is not surrounded by sandniggers. It's kinda shit, because poverty levels are one of the highest in Europe. On the other hand, it makes me want to cry out of joy when illegal immigrants are running away from our country

i feel like you all smell weird and had your culture stolen from you by the ((((communists))))

It is poor meme state

Worked with a lithuanian. He was ok. Told me

> do not like Poland
> do not like Russia
> do like Potatoes

Best shags of my life. Lithuanian men are so beta that their women are hungry for European cock. I visit at least once a year, more Kaunas than Vilnius because there are way too many English in the capital, and they ruin everything with their chav nature and gingivitis.

So, I love Lithuania, bro. Good food, great drink, awesome party, and wonderful women. Would recommend.

You have an interesting language, it's the one extant language closest to Proto-Indo-European. And you're not as cucked as us Scandipussies

It's shit. Can't wait for the day when rope finally hugs my neck for good.

Russia is coming for you next after Ukraine and Latvia. Good luck

I think it's technically Belarus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_language
how is your language so regular and it has such less possible conjugations, while it has same amount of cases and even more tenses than polish has? Only for the fucking nouns we have probably more than 60 possibilities and a lot of irregular verbs. And at least 2 different words for the same thing for probably half of the words.
Are you robots or something?

>destroying religion and culture
>caring

but we are one nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocal_Guarantee_of_Two_Nations
I wonder why would such an important document wasn't translated into your language.

Don't know anyone there, nothing to compare it by really, just that it's an average depressing commie block infested piece of land where dreams (and niggers) come to die.
How does an estonian dog bark? auh auh
How does a latvian dog bark? auhs auhs
How does a lithuanian dog bark? auhis auhis

...no.
Unless you're on Erasmus, and you can't go on Erasmus for your first year at uni, so you're shit outta luck.

Also underage b&

>What are you guys thinking about duh little baltic state Lithuania?
Welcome to the irrelevant group.
Sit down.
Have a drink

Dumb people, lowest IQ in Europe if you dont count balkans. Men have bizzare obsession over basketball, which is another indicator lithuanians are white niggers.

Stayed at Baltupai for 6 months as an Erasmus student:

>Vilnius is a great city
>Great people!
>Snekutis has amazing beer and breadsticks
>10/10 QT's everywhere
>Everything is super cheap

What can I say, labai gerai. I met many young lithuanians when I was working as a stagehand in my home city as well, and they are friendly and open people.

Sorry to say but I don't really know anything about you guys. Wanna change that by visiting once though. I know a Lithuanian girl somewhat, she's super chill and funny.

>bashing your own country in such a demeaning way
Kike detected

My mom went to a Baptist college and one of her professors was from Lithuania originally. This was back during the USSR. He would travel there every 2 or 3 years and help smuggle bibles in Lithuanian and Russian in.

Also one day he got so excited during a lecture he stuck his foot in the trash can by the blac board and fell face down in front of the class.

Youre an interesting faction in medieval 2 and i enjoy playing with your guerilla-type armies and ranged cav while pissing everyone on the map because paganism

I made this.

Crossed over from Poland and stayed for a while.

Cons
>run by former commies and oligarchs
>no middle class
>suicide capital of Europe
>0.5 fertility rate
>no jobs, no future
>massive exodus of youth and "brain drain"

Pros
>good food
>pretty women
>good gebetics
>so shit not even "refugees" want to stay there
>full of history
>nice buildings

Just do what the Irish did. Set up diaspora enclaves all over the world and once they're rich in 100 years have them come in with their money and fix your country up.

>He would travel there every 2 or 3 years and help smuggle bibles in Lithuanian and Russian in.
>it's a baptists use any man made or natural crisis as an excuse to spread their form of quasi-christianity episode

Why does your flag look so exotic? I though you´re some edgy african.