DREAMERS TO BE BTFO AND SENT BACK TO MEXICO THIS WEEK

The mad man is going to do it!

>WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump is likely to rescind an Obama-era policy that protects nearly 600,000 immigrants who entered the country illegally as children and are known as “Dreamers,”

archive.fo/c22a4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity
youtube.com/watch?v=StrLE7_h_LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

muh president

Yeah it'll make for an interesting first week back to school. The "dreamers" protested all the time during the election. The university will be a flood zone when he signs this executive order.

Im fuckin ready for all the pics of crying kids with captions like "DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW DRUMPFKINS!!!" & "DRUMPFTHTH IS DESTROYING FAMILIES TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE WHITE NAZIS!!! #USOFKKK"

fantastic

hope they get rid of the intern chick at my office. she blatantly told us she was brought into the country by her parents pretending she was a legal brown baby that her relative had documents for.

I've got my lube ready.

Good way to stick it to shitlibs and the deep state.

Report that bitch to ICE nigga like what the fuck you doin

see

I thought he said he was going to be good to the Dreamers?

Is Trump still our savior after all?

They get 1st class tickets on the train back instead of economy.

You have to go back, moh. That doesn't sound like the queens English.

Well they've had over 6 months to get their affairs in order to return to Mexico. Seems pretty fair.

i suppose ill give the attempt. she also said she has proper docs nowadays since she has an i-9, but ill drop the tip anyway

The shills are so distracted distracting us they cant mount any meaningful resistance to the MAGA agenda.

If this happens the liberal media tears will be hilarious

Fuck off ya wanker I'm shitposting on Sup Forums on a Sunday afternoon not giving a fucking speech

I wish we could borrow your president for a few months.

What is a dreamer?

Mythical creatures that used to roam the southwestern waste...

Beaners that were born in Mexico who were illegal aliens when they were children. They will be deported back to Mexico. They're your problem now Luis.

Yeah, first class tickets home instead of normal

>Immigration, the one crime where you are rewarded for successfully breaking the law.

Most people think of Dreamer children as being 1-4 years old at time of arrival. In reality, as long as you were under 16 you are eligible. Even if you are a supporter of DACA 15 is bullshit.

>Most people think of Dreamer children as being 1-4 years old at time of arrival. In reality, as long as you were under 16 you are eligible. Even if you are a supporter of DACA 15 is bullshit.
Yeah that's a very fair point that most do not know.

>Beaners
>Beaners
>Beaners
>.... they like to eat beans

Is dreamer just a pc way of saying beaner?

They had to register with some program for education or some shit. This included giving their names and addresses to the government.

they are illegal invaders....kick them all out

It is time for Americans to stop being the mommies and daddies to incompetent 3rd world shitheads

No. See They'll be flooding your country soon though ;)
Thank you BASED Trudeau

>dreamer just a pc way of saying beaner?
kek

Or even do something crazy, like start the paperwork process to gain legal status...

They've had fucking YEARS to do so...

Zero pity given.

that's just part of trump's routine of lulling the leftist faggots into a false sense of safety then BAM!!

Harsh. Should have given them a ride to the deportation center instead.

Start at 3:17
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q

how doe it feel knowing that im posting from a phone? im a phone poster hahahhahahahahaha

"Problem"?
No no no...these are fantastic people according to the leftist media.
Thus, they'll be a huge boon to their native countries.

It's fucked up that we evil American citizens, have kept these fine people here, thus denying their native countries the benefits of having them there.

Honestly?

I didn't affect me at all.

Excellent. Deport all illegal aliens and deny entry to unproductive dregs of the human species.

Subhuman goatfuckers need not apply.

>Or even do something crazy, like start the paperwork process to gain legal status...
HA! Remeber the stories about how all of the ones that have been deported thus far became illegal because they could not afford the $100 visa renewal fee?

#OpenbordersforIsrael

:^]

>he thinks hashtags affect government policy
Kek.

Wont happen

court will rule against it

I can't wait to watch them deport millions of people.

The kids especially.

That's quite impossible.
Because we're told DAILY, that these are hard working, good people that obey the law and are productive members of society.

Report her.

Lol...

Newp.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BvWJpEq5y-Q
lmao

Holy fucking shit if Trump deports these taco niggers the commies will start the civil war immediately! Do it Trump fucking do it!

^^this

Also: you should have already done so.

pls be real

"Court" - Which one the Supreme Court that will say what he does is Constitutional?

Kys you fucking faggot and get off this board.

Report her to ICE.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

Stop it.

I can only get so hard....

A Jew shitting on Mexicans. Take notes so you can do the same with all of them illegally crossing into Canada now.

>“Immigrant youth fought to create the DACA program and we will fight like hell to defend it,” said Greisa Martinez Rosas, Advocacy Director and DACA-beneficiary of United We Dream said in a statement.

Deport her first.

>fires bannon
>this happens
Has bannon been hindering Trump this whole?

Get her talking about it on audio before reporting her and send it to ICE. They'll prioritize her departure to avoid a public shaming if you tweet the audio.

I think that locally the 9th circuit will try to block enforcement or something

T-THIS IS NOT N-NORMAL
THIS IS NOT W-WHO WE ARE
RESIST
IMPEACH

Why do Americans have all these bizarre, cucked terms for illegal immigrants? Even the UK, as shitty as it is, refers to illegal immigrants as illegal immigrants.

It'll then go to the supreme court. Also, if Trump doesn't act, 10 governors are suing this week. He will send the dreamers back.

thanks guys, cant do it today, but when i go back to work, ill grab her full name, dob, license plate. we got this guys

DONALD "THE BEANER CLEANER" TRUMP IS STILL OUR GUY!

Good. I hope he cleans up America, is everything his enemies feared he would be, and Europe follows suit.

it is silly to claim children that were brought here against their will are illegal or criminal in any way

they are kids born into a shit situation and it would be massively unethical to tear them from the only nation they ever knew and plant them in a country whose language they do not speak

I wonder if dems ever feel dirty calling these people "dreamers" even though everyone knows they only want to keep them around for their votes

>language they do not speak
go away shill

Good. I don't want spics here.

>it is silly to claim children that were brought here against their will are illegal or criminal in any way

Of course it's a crime. The crime isn't that they were taken in as a child, the crime is their continuing presence illegally in the United States. It is a continuous state of affairs that causes it to be a criminal offence. As soon as those children hit the age of criminal responsibility while living in the U.S they become criminals.

>
they are kids born into a shit situation and it would be massively unethical to tear them from the only nation they ever knew and plant them in a country whose language they do not speak

That's all pure bollocks. Their parents would have known that when they took them that they were risking their childrens' futures. That is on them. If they refused to teach the child their own language, then that too, is on them.

You can't encourage illegal immigration by allowing illegal immigration to happen. If the law is not enforced, then the law is made an ass.

can deaf-mute-retarded people commit crimes?

It happened in the 90s under Clinton, they insisted we stop calling them illegal aliens, and instead call them 'undocumented immigrants'. Leftists know that language has power, and they've done everything they can to change that language. Once they got us to call them undocumented immigrants, notice how often they leave the 'undocumented' part out. "we're a nation of immigrants" yeah, no shit . . . but legal ones you fucking traitors.

He is doing all this without a border wall. I don't think America needs that wall anyway. Just need "will".

PRAISE KEK

It just says it won't allow future admissions to receive DACA. Doesn't say anything about the people already on it.

>"This request does not require the Executive Branch to immediately rescind DACA or Expanded DACA permits that have already been issued," Paxton further explained in the letter. "And this request does not require the federal government to remove any alien."

youtube.com/watch?v=StrLE7_h_LU

I need that shirt

The wall is a permanent fixture. A reminder of what we need to do to ensure progress and stability.

Also walls keep assholes out. A wall is a lot cheaper than all the man hours required to deport a bunch of taco benders from their local gang recruiting area.

We called them illegal aliens, then illegal immigrants, then undocumented immigrants, and now the left refers to them only as immigrants. The (((media))) came together and agreed to stop using the term "illegal" when describing them.

>is likely
I don't give a shit until it's done. This retards words are worthless.
>TFW you voted for this retard in the primary and you're known as the TrumpGuy and have to defend him

Illegals is even too nice. They're illegal welfare leeches.

PAY DENBTS!

>I don't think America needs that wall anyway.

Yes we do, because at some point another fucking Democrat piece of shit will get in office and they'll try to flood the country with third world trash again for votes. If there's a wall there, it'll make that harder.

Unfortunately they affect European government policies:[

You're nearing the same ratio of absurd "social" spending we have here. Wait until the Central Bank has to diddle the global economy to keep up the farce. Heck Trump might be dumb enough to crash everything for the wall. Happening incoming?!

With how fucked up France is right now, we'd have to be willing to loan him out for at least a year. Maybe more if you consider the time it takes for golfing trips. Sorry Pierre. Maybe when his first term is over?

thanks for the database of where you all are, retarded spics

Obama (accidently) did something useful for once

no, you dont

We are no where near as bad as you island taco niggers are.

>dont throw tomatoes!
>your cousin picked those

PFFFFFFFFFTT LOST

Yeah, I guess you could look at it like that.

Sure seems like y'all need a better government. Best elect one before you lose your voting rights.

#HERETOSTAY

If there's one thing he's done right it has to be seriously ramping up deportations. Gets them so fucking assmad.

What's the reason people don't respect law and order and go legal routes to become a citizen? Do you have to pay like a billion dollars to become a US citizen? What are the pros to not be a legal citizen?

Help a europoor understand

'dreamers' is fucking orwellian style speech engineering.

might as well call all incarcerated rapists 'Lovers'

Now if only we could deport niggers.