Remember when we had a president who cared about science

Other urls found in this thread:

mynewsla.com/hollywood/2017/08/17/weather-channel-founder-denies-climate-change-so-put-me-to-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember when OPs actually added their own thoughts on a topic rather than just regurgitating garbage from other websites.

Sup Forums used to produce the internet's content, not just slurp up whatever others are shitting out.

You are an embarrassment and need to fuck off back to Facebook.

Sage in all fields.

>then he'd turn things over to Neil deGrasse

burst into laughter and stopped reading there.

BECAUSE MY SEX JUNK

IS SO OH OH OH

Science is fucking gay.

Bump

>Trump is staring at the sun
you don't like that

>Trump is not staring at the sun enough
you don't like that

Stop getting triggered over literally every single breath, that Trump takes

Bob Scofield has read too many Harry Potter books
When do we burn the Harry Potter books?

And btw. why do you need Mr. Big Government to organise a party for you? Can't you just organise a party for yourself?

struth

Kek this is adorable, libshits literally worship Obama and Biden like some kind of one dimensional superheroes in a children's book

>omg obama would have turned an eclipse into a PR event, why does Trump feel so indifferent about the sun?!?!?

It's not his fucking job you mong

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.STFU.

They are not from Sup Forums. They just pick up random people's posts from other websites and wait for response.

Man that's some top.tier satire

At least I hope

This is an alt-right troll trying to smear Science.

This is literally your only argument? Are you literally stupid? I literally can't believe this. kys... LITERALLY

>obama would have gone up to the crowd, and said
>"IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF"

Obama ....what an inspiration to have a half white clown boy with a whore mother that led blacks in our country to start racial problems after years of calm

A nigger ?

Obama would have bill Nye and Jay-z who you kidding?

Everyone tried too glance at the sun during an eclipse once or twice. You can look at it if you know how by squinting.

and Climate change is a hoax........

Weather Channel founder denies climate change: so ‘put me to death’

mynewsla.com/hollywood/2017/08/17/weather-channel-founder-denies-climate-change-so-put-me-to-death/

Really put some work into that one.

The shill's job is not to think, it's to parrot the thoughts of higher-paid shills. The jew owns this house now.

the middle paragraph reads like satire. this is making fun of Obama right?

Where does common core fit into this fake science concern? Leftists are a few decades too late with the "intellectual left" maymay, they're dumber than ever.