Ace Ventura: example of humor before age of SJW censorship

Movies will never be as good as they were in the past, at least in part because we've entered a SJW dark age. Exhibit A: Ace Ventura.

>Discovers he kissed a transgurl and this scene ensues
youtube.com/watch?v=alPQgx7SGms&t=159s

>At the climax the officers all have similar reactions; begin puking at the thought of kissing a transgurl
>Bonus transphobia: at the end when he reveals Einhorn is the criminal, he never presents any evidence that Einhorn did anything criminal. He merely proves she's a man and then she's arrested. Marino never says "Einhorn kidnapped me" He just points out the cock and balls. Being a tranny is sufficient for the arrest.
>Cannibal Corpse cameo

What other classics could never get made today in the SJW Dark ages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzhrCg9To14
youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI
youtu.be/zdCjbJ6NEfc
youtube.com/watch?v=rZfpGDaTaos
youtube.com/watch?v=kKmU_HpTwCs
youtube.com/watch?v=1wA_RN3jUW4
youtube.com/watch?v=H-oH-TELcLE
youtube.com/watch?v=GkSFijFzw8I
youtube.com/watch?v=8ogw1NN0Fb0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
ew.com/movies/2017/08/26/gone-with-the-wind-theater-canceled-screening/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being Finkle is required for arrest

That Hammer Smashed Face, though... 90s Florida metal

can we refer to them as finkles from now on?

holy shit, this^
>EINFAHRT IS FINKLE
>FINKLE IS EINFAHRT

Political correctness means nothing they have made recently is so funny it sends your sides into orbit. Just think about it, what mainstream movies, TV or comedy from the past 5 years has made you belly laugh? Everything has to be safe now which makes it unfunny. Everything is a less edgy rehash. Everything is background noise or just something to watch to pass the time...

nice captcha my sides

>What other classics could never get made today in the SJW Dark ages?

Blazing Saddles

youtube.com/watch?v=FzhrCg9To14

I doubt this would get a pass today. Frasier imitating a black woman, and saying "massa".

I'm a tranny, and the Ace Ventura movies are some of my favorites.

>He merely proves she's a man and then she's arrested. Marino never says "Einhorn kidnapped me" He just points out the cock and balls

Because that was the suspect that Ace Ventura was pursuing. He had a bunch of clues that suggested a man who'd had a sex change. The joke is that the proof of his who-dun-it was a cock and balls, and they were on a man pretending to be a woman on top of it.

Also, I swore in the movie, he get's SRS to hide?

Wow that clip had me in stitches. I had forgotten that humour actually exists in this world. Goddamn.

Airplane, definitely.

youtube.com/watch?v=JANcVXHqNTI

but he never explains this to anyone but Tone Loc. For the cops on the scene all he has to prove is she is a tranny. Finkle has a motive sure, but he never proves einhorn is finkle to these people, just that she has a dick,

If trannies are finkles. Can we coin the word "shikaka" for ourselves. It's a beautiful word to say aloud and would be a great rally chant. SHIKAKA

Laces out! Dan!

Chappelle's show honestly.

You couldn't even get 300 greenlit today

>mfw civnat cucks, kekistani faggots or T_D chime in to a planning thread

>american humour
>haha he used a lot of toothpaste
>haha he used an unclogger ON HIS OWN FACE
>AHAHAHAHA HYSTERICAL

what did they mean by this?

(like seriously. I still don't get it)

Always my go to.

>Father is unfairly discriminated against in divorce court and child custody
>wife is a shrew who found an excuse to dump her husband and immediately get with her rich handsome ex bf
>wife rejects a babysitter who comes out saying they're trans over the phone in disgust
>woman disguise by father is done entirely so he can be with his kids and not for personal/sexual gratification
>when the kids find out Doubtfire has a dick they scream and attempt to call the police on the 'he-she'
>Doubtfire checks out hot chick at pool scene, chick gets visibly uncomfortable
>wife admits to Doubtfire she never talked to her exhusband about their problems
>the court calls the father mentally ill and revoke visitations when he's ousted
>wife makes amends with father when she discovers he's running a successful TV show using the Doubtfire character

Very trans-unfriendly, and anti-crossdressing to boot.

Kentucky Fried Movie for sure.
Pure kino.

Are you retarded? Slapstick humor is far more common in Britain than in the US. Jim Carrey probably owes a lot to Rowan Atkinson and John Cleese.

As a kid, I always thought she shit her pants at the end.

I also didn't understand Ace got a blowjob from the chick at the beginning.

How naive I was.

i like it

shits tucked yo

pay debnts

that's why roger pedacter is dead... HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKIE

SHEEIT man. Would these jive brothers be ok or censored tho?
youtu.be/zdCjbJ6NEfc

tucked dicks don't go that far up and back

Old fag here, I grew up with TRUE comedy:
BS, Slap Shot, Monty Pyhon, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZfpGDaTaos

I remember even from a young age(Jim Carrey was one of my favorite actors),when I saw this film,I found the actress that played Lt. Einhorn extremely attractive.
It wasn't just that she was physically attractive,it was her being authoritative,strong and strict woman.
Of course,later I became a sucker for femdom genre.

Ebonics?

That man's a nig!

>Blazing Saddles
Holy fuck yes, I love that movie
youtube.com/watch?v=kKmU_HpTwCs

>when the kids find out Doubtfire has a dick they scream and attempt to call the police on the 'he-she'

Hahahahahahaha

Well thats fucking rich, considering they failed so miserably at conquering them and got so seriously asswhooped by the Arcadians less than 3 generations prior to this event, that they decided it was better to hastily befriend than see them joining forces with some other large city state

Don't see why not.

This is a powerful responsibility of ours, but I think the next logical step is to get these shows banned. If they want to go full SJW, we should push it to the most extreme in order to activate the normies.

>ace Ventura and Frasier need to be banned from television, or at the very least those segments needs to be eliminated. It's 2017 people

Pay denbts.

>Mr. Carrey apologizes for violence in the movie kick ass

youtube.com/watch?v=1wA_RN3jUW4

laces out

Sam Hyde tho

Imagine a world where people didnt know that and had to guess about trans anything. That my dude is the world we lost and the world we are trying to get back.

Even though it's not meant to promote racism?

>John Cleese
Fawlty Towers is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=H-oH-TELcLE

>The name "Ein Horn" not being the giveaway

I think the best thing about the whole movie is that it's actually set in San Francisco. The father character's brother in the movie was portrayed as gay but trans was still taboo as fuck with normies then.

Deadpool

Gay Niggers From Outer Space

one of the greatest comedy shows of all time
rip manny

>Frasier

great series honestly

If the left reasserts itself and control over society the only option will be accelerationism. Larp as sjws and whip them into frenzies using their own extremist logic, demand anyone who has made a movie no matter,how long ago, with any slight racist/sexist joke is arrested. Push the Normies to breaking point. Force the sjwism into their faces even more.

nobody has ever laughed out loud at sam hyde comedy

It's bizarre how quickly America turned to absolute shit in terms of political correctness. It's always been there, but not to the ridiculous degree that it is today.
It's particularly noticable as a Norwegian, because for some reason, Norway has ended up being considerably less politically correct than the US. I often catch myself being surprised at what's still considered acceptable in Norway, because I've gotten so used to American standards of censorship.

Pic related is a comic joking about cannibalism by Norway's most famous comic artist, and was printed in a ton of newspapers. No one said anything, until some Swedish nigger started whining about it, but the Norwegian media still defended the comic artist, and thought the "Swede" was overreacting.

I'm assuming this could not be printed in an American newspaper.

Jive my man

Yeah he is great but nowhere near mainstream. some mainstream shit used to be pretty funny because it wasn't bound by the thought police.

fwiw this scene is parodying the movie The Crying Game also Einhorn was Finkle who like stole a dolphin/held Dan Marino hostage or some shit not because she was a tranny.

in the context of the movie Dimitriopoulous. Well aware of the historical errors.

My point was depicting middle easterners as gold grubbing hordes invading Europe wouldn't get made today.

that's what you think, kiddo

Didn't give me any hearty chuckles really.
Mildly amusing at best.

>also Einhorn was Finkle who like stole a dolphin/held Dan Marino hostage or some shit not because she was a tranny
ya but he never proves this. marino never says "he/she is the hostage taker" He just points at capt. winkie and then he/shes arrested.

Literally why I dont watch anything anymore. Thanks liberals, keep radicalizing more normies who just like to laugh

Yeah, he's great. Despite being a lefty, the guy has also spoken out about extreme political correctness, and refuses to perform at American universities because they're so oversensitive.

A few years back, Rowan Atkinson also spoke out about this and started a campaign to stop censorship and hate speech laws. Nothing seems to have come of it, though.

>"My Winston liked the drink... and it was the drink that killed him"

>"Oh, Mrs Doubtfire, your husband was an alcoholic?"

>"No, he was hit by a Guiness truck."

This film had some of the best lines.

They are trying to emasculate you so you don't stand in the way of globalism.
It's the worst crime in all history.
They are getting away with stealing the world.

What about the mesenian wars pre-Licurgo.

TV shows are not as edgy any more. The only safe target they can poke fun at is white people.

See
>30 Rock
>Parks and Rec.
>Kimmy Schmidt

They all poke fun at white people, but never make fun of colored in the same way. Sure they will have the token colored, who is crazy, but they never target the culture or the race. Meanwhile the token crazy, targets white people all the time with the butt of the joke being white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkSFijFzw8I

your all Fags

Make it so!

I was watching an old episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and one of the jokes was two of the male actors kissing.

Two men being gay and kissing was so bizarre and weird that it was comical. Now it's mandatory.

They weren't puking because he stole a dolphin, moron. It was because they'd all kissed him (or more) and found out he was a dude.

Also, if you watch closely, the dolphin is freaking out and slapping its face in the water at the same time the guys are getting sick, implying that he kissed the dolphin too.

Unless it's massive

Trans garbage should be used to further medical research. Like Otto.

Prolapsed anus? shit? i dunno man
>brap

I'm not sure that Cleese isn't a bag of shit. He's just bothered that people will pick up on some of the monty python sketches like the one where someone says they don't like darkies and Cleese says "who does?". That was funny but now you get pilloried for it by the corrupt forces of globalism, who we should be executing for their crimes - the worst in all history

At least pre-Licurgo they were not claiming that they were professional unbeatable soldiers

Nowadays there are articles suggesting yourr a bigot if u wont kiss a dude in drag. Only 20 years ago it was understood that would induce vomiting in the normal male.

>I'm assuming this could not be printed in an American newspaper.
Correct. Nice to see that Norway can joke about cannibalism, which actually happens, without getting pissy

Amityville Horror 2
People are disgusted at the brother sister sex. Today it would be celebrated.

Some Like it Hot
At the end the woman tells the boat driver that she is actually a man. The boat driver replies "nobody's perfect", imblying cross-dressing men are not perfect. Today cross dressing men are better than perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ogw1NN0Fb0

>HAW HAW The principals a tranny

Life of Brian predicted 2010 era SJWs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

>the dolphin kissed him too
Oh wow I missed that. Even with how slapstick Jim Carey's movies are they were hilarious. With political correctness its no wonder he switched to more serious roles in his later films

How would you know?

And why he's behind the camera these days, which is increasingly sporadic.

>just tell me what to say *hyperventilates*
Still accurate when dealing with modern feminists /the left

>predicted
Its mocking the leftists back then
It was always like that

a language from a more civilized age

Gone with the Wind
>ew.com/movies/2017/08/26/gone-with-the-wind-theater-canceled-screening/

>Gone With the Wind, which won eight Academy Awards, features life on a Southern plantation during the Civil War and Reconstruction periods. Over the years, the subject matter has proven to be quite divisive for perpetuating a sympathetic view of the South during this time.

>As posted on the Orpheum’s Facebook page event for the August screening, one user called the film “racist.” Another remarked over news of the canceled screening, “slowly but surely, we will rid this community of all tributes to white supremacy.”
>muh raysism
>muh POC oppression
When will this madness stop?

don't forget the tranny was mentally insane. Ace tracked Finkle to the mental institute.

mind blown

The downfall of society and the degeneration in 15 years has been mindboggling. This huge shift was all done through TV and media.

I miss Jim Carey
I miss good movies
I miss actual comedy that isn't just "DRUMPF ORANGE RACIST MAH VAGINA"

Finkle is not a transsexual. He never shows any past of gender dysphoria and didn't transition to change his body to match his gender identity, his motivation is to hide his identity so he can get revenge.

Wasnt the whole plot of the movie that the tranny was butthurt because of some dolphin themed sports team dropped him from playing that sport so he conducted a huge convoluted scheme to kidnap the dolphin mascot?

I dont really think him becoming a she had anything to do with the scheme as a means to an ends, I think "he" just needed a new identity to conduct his plan and maybe he wanted to suck some dick in the meanwhile? It wasnt a narative that "all tranies are criminal" rather "this one criminal used being trans to further his criminal endeavors". but hey this was the 90's where being gay wasnt cool yet.

Why would you promote racism?

Crocodile Dundee
that scene in the bar where he gets flirted by a homo.

Or out-muhdick these nogs with a bigger knife

This normalizes rape culture.

wtf i hate ace ventura now

The South Park trans episode "mrs garrison's fancy new vagina" is a redpill that would never have seen the light of day if it was written in 2017