The Total Annihilation of Stephan Molyneux

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd_nVCWPgiA

You're not still subscribed after that, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xd_nVCWPgiA
youtu.be/MCLuXO1PzVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, Shaun
no one cares
and """Jen""" does not exist

Nobody cares about Native Americans.

Completely terrible channel.

Shaun is a disgusting commie traitor of the highest order who shills for muslims, gives zero fucks as young white teenage girls are raped by Pakis and wants Britain to turn into a non-white country. I will never watch his videos again and only pray that he gets a bullet in the back of his head at some point.

Why does he even mention Jen, there something weird about that

I hate that cuck so much

Ironically, not one argument from the FDR cultists ITT

first three minutes and the fucker ha already constructed a massive strawman out of stefan's supposed motives

what a horribly disingenuous cunt

I'm not a fan of Shaun, he's a bit too far left IMO. I don't normally rule out listening to leftists, I think it's important to hear what they have to say, and to try and counter their "arguments", but he's gotten this wrong this time. I'm not being biased here, because I actually think he did a fairly good job on his Lauren Southern video - and he, at often times, seems to catch her out (and get her to stop halfway in debating) over twitter. But he's gotten this all wrong with Stefan IMO.

>because I actually think he did a fairly good job on his Lauren Southern video

No he didn't. He misrepresented data. He made it sound as if there's no demographic crisis in Europe even though there obviously is. There are many British towns in which the under 18s are less than 50% ethnically British. To say that a replacement is not happening is absurd. But the most disgusting part was when he said that even if a replacement was happening he wouldn't care. This cunt doesn't deserve to live.

He did the same thing before when arguing ...who was it with. Probably a few. Sargon?

isn't this the fag that always gets completely BTFO by quadroon of Mossad?

i think most of this board was in agreement in his video about lauren southern, but that's only because lauren southern is not the brightest person out there. she unfortunately misused her sources and is often making errors. but that's about it. shaun can in no way tackle people such as jared taylor, people that are far more educated on this topic that have been doing this for years. thus, don't waste your time on shaun.

>Native American Genocide
>Genocide
kek
Fight harder next time you fucking savages

How do you think cucks like this live their day to day life's? What's the first thought they have in the morning? I can't imagine being such afaggot.

>Blue Pill Overdose : The Channel
seriously though. It's like a caricature of a deluded liberal. must be a troll.

I'm not a fan of Shaun or Lauren. I think they're both retarded and incapable of using their date/sources properly. Speaking of Jared, did you see what Youtube did to his channel and videos? He's getting Shoah'd.

Stefan is literally an insane egomaniac, you can see it in the crazy eyes.

>a bit
He gives zero fucks if whites become a minority in Europe. That is far, far left. That's ISIS tier extremism.

this is the same faggot that literally said us being demographically replaced is a good thing so fuck him and fuck his fake girlfriend

O look another Eceleb spamming their channel here

Why doesn't Shaun talk with Molyneux? I would love to hear his butthurt on my daily podcast.

every time!!

Stefan is a civic nationalist capitalism cuck and anyone who takes him seriously is a bluepilled normie anyway

I in no way like or support Shaun. I was just trying to be fair and nice in my criticism so that OP wouldn't kvetch over it.

This guy sounds like a fucking pedophile (he probably is)

if you need to name the video like that it's already clear that you lack the arguments.
since you put it in the subject as well, it's clear you just shill the video
sage

hooktube.com/watch?v=Xd_nVCWPgiA

20K views Kek, what a loser

THESE

i got red pilled on where the native Americans, after usa fucked them over and gave them reparations thats basically ass wiping material to what they really should of got.

theres native American settlers in ireland after the famine because they used their money to feed some of my people, i got zero against them and have full gratitude towards them.

you can rant about them being savages or say there needy but i for one just simply cant because their bro tier to me.

Shuan you are sack of trash and the jail time would be worth it to bust your fucking face.

Good post

>O look another Eceleb spamming their channel here
And I fell for it, didn't know who he was, so I clicked the god damned link and had to listen to three minutes of the smug faggot until I caught on that he's just another antiwhite liberal shill for the kikes.

*on the native

God damn, this guy is such an incredibly disingenuous piece of shit. What wretched, rancid, subhuman animals watch this horrid garbage?

she used to do minecraft videos with him before it became a more political channel, nice ad hominem tho

Nobody cares!

What is Jen?

Where does this brit cunt live and why do brits allow him to exist?

Hopefully this guys gets raped and murdered by Pakis

I read some leftist subreddits to see what the enemy is up to and they all praise Shaun as if he is some great intellectual vanguard for them on Youtube. It's kind of a white pill because if this fucking retard is the best they have then this battle is going to be easy.

ad hominem only applies if I substitute my argument with an attack on the one making a point
I didn't
I tole Shaun to fuck off, I meant to be insulting
I wasn't feigning to make an argument
of course Englishmen can't understand anything except sarcasm and irony

Molymeme is an intellectually dishonest narcissist who only makes videos so he can keep sucking his own cock. His "arguments" are weak and always built on shaky ground, but he actls like he is the voice of absolute objective truth and you must simply be a low IQ leftist if you don't accept the Word Of GOD Stephan Molyneux.

that image is so fucking gay jesus christ,

>How dare anyone disagree with MY LORD AND SAVIOR MOLYMEME. Stop showing what a hack he is so I can keep sucking the logs out of his asshole.

It's a meme genre

epic

Who is he? What are his opinions?

>Having a youtube account

>Caring about every piece of content on a channel

>attempting to 'attack' a youtuber.

Being a millennial must really be suffering.

Some fag who makes videos that go against Sup Forums's political heroes. Often he's wrong, but he isn't in this case. Molymeme is a total fucking hack.

A member of the cuck movement that consists of people such as hbomberguy,garret,him and contra points.

Fun fact: they make their videos together.

same to you whitey, best of luck fighting off the niggers and liberals

It's not an ad-hom.
And seriously, fuck off Shaun. You're an embarrassment.

Don't give this slow talking douchebag clicks.
He'll be the architect of his own downfall when he tries to chat up a 13 year old fan.

hes 90% right

Can't stand this cunt.

Tries to gain popularity leeching off of opinions of people he disagrees with with response videos.

youtu.be/MCLuXO1PzVQ
Shawn is a fucking retard but Stef is a cunt.

S&J is a fucking retard who couldn't win an argument with a tree.
Sahed

fuck off nobody's giving you clicks