Can someone explain please why someone like Merkel can do absolutely awful things to the country...

Can someone explain please why someone like Merkel can do absolutely awful things to the country, yet she gets not just one, but (soon to be) four terms? How is it that she still has such massive support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=B6ju8aaG3Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>does absolutely awful things to the country
>gets 4 terms
Seems like a clear causal relationship to me OP

Because Germans

The people are so cucked by the media and the establishment that they probably hate her but they don't realize that everything is rigged. The sun has set on Europe's glory

She comes from the banking circle, I don't like that woman at all. I don't know how would the people of germany think somebody with such background would represent their interest.

shit like this makes me think that too many elections are rigged

Aweful how?
Our economy is fuckin STRONG AS FUCK you pleb, plus we're gonna cuck the Britshits to become even stronger. Probably gonna buy a brand new BENZ with my Brexit money, it's a win win.
I don't give a shit about a couple refugees if that's what you mean.

2017 Germans are, by and large, cucked beyond comprehension.

Nevermind the glory days, even the Germany of the 60s and 70s would recoil at what they've become.

Because we have the worst case of controlled opposition in here. Every single alternative is WAY worse than Merkel. On the SPD side you've got the eternal EU good goy kike Schulz, who makes a strong case for keeping atleast one concentration camp open. Then you've got the green hippy party, who is now actually the fuck normal people over and make a shitton of money party instead. Then you've got a fiscally conservative party who failed to even make the 5% minimum last time, so they're out.

Then you've got the AfD, which will get decent support this elect, but for a young party, it's too early to actually sweep the election.

What we want is a good chunk of AfD, not enough to actually win, because that's just not happening, but enough to set a trend and build on it for the next election.

>imports refugees
>young and OLD people on minijobs
yeah such great country right there
hope you don't get ultramurdered by some hobo sick of it all

You live in the Middle East. Your opinion means nothing.

If you don't vote for mommy you literally Hitler.

She did very well until the migrant crisis. Her only legit opposition is much worse on the immigration.

Because Muslims and white people are stupid. You can only keep finger-pointing for so long until you have to look in the mirror.

of all those people I would only trust the green ones, and even then I'd be terrified of their anti human campaighns

>jews infiltrate everything

Actually if they had an opinion that made sense it would matter. Until then they're used as pawns

How is Merkel connected to banking?

All major opposition groups are to the left of her and she refuses to work together with the AfD. So you can't easily remove her. She is not stupid, never make that mistake.

Lol, literally selling your country for money, you are a shabbos Goy slave

FDP is not that irrelevant. They will probably get into the government again.

The best would be if CDU-FDP is very close and fails three attempts to name Merkel chancellor due to internal opposition in her party and then Merkel steps down. The new head of the CDU will then ask the AfD to tolerate them, That is the best half realistic outcome.

Merkel gone, no SPD or greens in power, AfD with a bit influence

It seems she really isn't, my bad.

Your president is literally a kike boot licker, Roscoe LMAO how much money have you given to Israel this year alone?
M O R O N

I thought she was related to investment/banking groups for some reason

German politicians are all shit because anyone with any willingness to do what needs to be done gets compared to Hitler and is buried. You're stuck with Merkel for life.

Because Eurocucks are brainwashed and women are allowed to vote. Muh democracy just means the media controls elections and the normies think they're actually free and have choices. Nothing is more illustrative of this than the establishment's reaction to Trump. He waan't supposed to win and now the left is trying to destroy the country rather than have someone who isn't fully under their control running it.

It's easy to explain:
German self-destructiveness.
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

It's unimaginable if that was the Union flag of my country, or the Stars and Stripes of yours.
But it's normal for Germans. Their self-loathing is shocking.

Merkel actually throws away the German flag. Yet the Germans keep voting her in.
German control of the EU is why my country is getting out. They want to destroy themselves and Europe. I love Europe, which is why I voted to leave the EU.
Pic is my church and it flies the Cross of Saint George, (English flag).

No, she has a science background and became what we call a party soldier in 1990. Turned out she was more the assassin than the soldier: She took down most of the old party leadership including Kohl and made the then leading conservative, Wolfgang Schäuble, her personal bitch.

She his power-hungry, ruthless and very patient and calculating. Good when she is on your side, bad when she isn't.

Your nasty looking labia lipped leader literally sucks muslim cock
......and she won't stop doing it while you cucks cheer her on

is there like 1-3 big media centers that support trump?

she is better at cheating then hillary was.

That video is from the European election when she was criticized for pushing too much German influence on the EU, especially Greece. It was more about the image she needed abroad than any German guilt.

Still looks stupid, but it won't help you in understanding her.

>muh flag

I'm sorry but you are fucking retarded. I can't even, the origin of nationalism come from kings and noblemans having to build an excuse to make the cattle die deffend their territory. Just saying.

No flags are good, none.

On the bright side, Rothschild whas crying about the brexit, I believe is the best option for the UK, but don't give me any of that nationalistic bullshit. UK is the troyan horse of the Rothschild to pretty much the whole world, why would you be proud of that?

Germany has a very important role in urope as it represents the bank literally sucking all of the rest EU's wealth. And this makes germany, the power pawn figure, since you move germany, you move pretty much the whole europe.

Women

German autism. It's a force of nature.

jews

too good, it needs a jew lighting it on fire and running away tho

Because right now, all alternatives to Merkel are even worse. AfD might work, but they're too busy bickering among eachother to get any shit done.

Plus, Merkel wasn't voted for directly, her party was. She's just the representative of the CDU.

>doesn't understand

she did well at hiding statistics. for example unemployed people who are partaking in some form of training (funded by the unemployment center) aren't considered unemployed in statistics.

The same with people who work for max 400 euros/month (and the unemployment agency tops off the rest).

Merkel's track record looks good on paper. But it has devastated the average German.

national culture. As much as Americans cherish their individualism and freedom, West Gemans cherish obedience and deference to authority.

>internal opposition in her party
>implying CDU isn't filled with linientreuen Drohnen

easy. take 50+ years of extensive brainwashing and add a (still) booming economy.
a lot more bad shit has to go down in germany before the dullest normie realizes that things have to change

>what is that international jewbanking crash that we had
>what are those jewish wars being fought down there
what's what I don't understand?

I can perfectly understand that, any real alternatives to that? I mean, Germany was like the representation of wealth and healthy society, I'm aware of what you descrive, and it represents the falling of the empire.

My point stands.
For a politician to throw away the flag of her country is shocking, whatever the context. It's treasonous.
And Germans keep on voting for her. She's a fucking lunatic.
This is unimaginable in UK or USA. UK has various flags; England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and the flag you see at the top of this post.
Try that with the American flag and count how many breaths you can survive. You will get fucked up.

The fact is that Germans hate themselves.

It isn't except for those directly surrounding Merkel.
Nearly all CDU members of parliament will join through their election district, not the party lists. These candidates are decided locally and the federal CDU can't really hurt them as long as their district supports them. Especially those with a secure seat in Bavaria, Saxony or the Catholic regions in Lower Saxony are immune.

>The fact is that Germans hate themselves.
you got a point but you have to have a wider view, just imagine, the intensity of anti "nazi" and anti national propaganda these people has been put under, and you know by who. Nationalism is a powerfool tool, think about that.
>americans-fighers of the jew (allowed and promoted nationalism)
>england, don't make me say it
>germany- anti jude nationalism (booo bad nationalism bad nazi booo)

see now?

Sadly there aren't any alternatives. The press and media stand all behind the current establishment.

I remember when the AfD got founded. Their funding manifesto read more like the libertarian party (less taxes, less eu, less govnmt, fiscally conservative, etc). But the press immediately started them calling NAZIs. (Even before any real NAZIs attempted to join).

Germany is fucked. It's SPD or CDU + FDP, Greens for ever. Even if AfD should get enough votes to make it viable for a coalition - you can bet the other parties will band together and somehow keep them out.

Democracy is a sham in itself. But in Germany it is extra corrupt. (Add the fact that our mandatory educational system is full with people who vote for Greens. Teachers are supreme commies here and brainwash Germans from the age of 5.)

Germans stick to much to habits. Anything being not on the scent, anything new, is seen as "difficult" or a "threat" in the worst case.

There is a huge difference in the German language here.
"Fahnen" are holy items that are never allowed to touch the ground etc. "Flaggen" are just colorful representations of Fahnen and have no value.
Most people will never in their life touch a Fahne

They were holding a Flagge, and they are not protected.

Giving the same value to Flaggen and Fahnen is an anglo thing

Has it ever occurred to you that, just maybe, Sup Forums is a very bad place to try to learn anything about the world around you?

Seriously man: "red pills" are mostly you getting trolled by fifteen year-olds being mean on the internet.

There is no giant influx of "rapefugees." There are no thought police. There is a healthy economy, a strong national and European identity, good infrastructure and a well-running rule of law.

stop the namefagging

>The press and media stand all behind the current establishment.
that's an horrible sign

>the press immediately started them calling NAZIs.
w o a h

What cases of corruption have surfaced in germany?

And yes, somehow, teachers are almost always on the green-commie side. After researching a bit I've changed my mind about communism very, hard, seeing it as a jewish trick to get rid of the Tzar and take over his gold. But still I like lefties ideas, most specifically anarchy, that is based on completely removing the power structure and root it in the people via councils. Green people get my simpathy, I think the earth is fucked up and we got to stop this shit somehow (eventhough I know some greens are infiltrated or directly created by them, just to push poisonous measure against the undesired stablishment).

Next month I'll vote for Merkel.

Here are my reasons:
- she is cucking britain BIG TIMES (gib back dem shekels from brexit you island apes)
- she cucks poland (no reparation denbtz for you, toilett scrubber)
- she is cucking the US (muh car exports! germany exports too many cars to the us [but we are too stupid to craft our own that are as good as german cars])
- she is cucking that nigger tribe in africa ("Hetero" iirc) that wants to get reparations for muh colonisation
- she is the leader of the western world (muh german dominance)
- she invities millions of niggers and muzzies to germany, so the germans grow tired of brown subhumans, soon starting their teutonic rage so we get some more lebensraum in africa and middle east

>strong national and European identity
you have to go back

post me some cool non nazi german Fahnen sempai

This guy had no comprehension of figures or politics. He's just here to get your goat.

This is very anecdotal but I would be interested to see if any German anons think this is a regular train of thought.

>be me in Berlin 2 months ago
>just brought some coffee
>only seat left is next to this German guy
>he says it's alright for me to sit next to him
>turns out he is drunk as fuck
>not like homeless person drunk, he was a banker
>we get talking about politics after he asks me about brexit
>I ask him his opinion on the migrant crisis
> He goes on a little rant about how it frightens him as he is gay
>I then ask him about Merkal
>He then goes on about how she is the mother of Germany and that he wouldn't want anyone else for a leader

Is this common? Like am people clearly see her flaws but keep voting her in regardless be it though lack of a better choice.

>she invities millions of niggers
Try 7,000 per year, for a total of 0.00085% of Germany's population.

>and muzzies to germany
Try 250,000 a year, or .3% of Germany's population. Fully 75% of whom are women and children.

You see, the thing is? What you read on Sup Forums has very little to do with facts.

>When the government tells you what is and isn't morally acceptable and you go along with it because you're a good goy

What a fucking cuck. What's worse is that you're actually defending (((her))) doing it like a good shabbos goy.

Yeah, that view is widespread.

For many, Merkel is shit, but there are many even shittier politicians.

She is the geringstes Übel

I dunno I spent a month in Germany a couple of months ago and although it didn't seem as bad as Sup Forums would have you believe there is certainly a very large amount of muslims all over, Berlin especially.

Again they seemed to just be getting on with there lives, the youth was the weirdest thing though I remember hardly seeing any German children but every middle eastern women I saw would have a gaggle of like 4 or 5 kids. Seems like a time bomb waiting to happen really.

This is the stupidest thing I've read this week.
We are not replacing our traditions because American movies tell us. This is how it was since ancient time, this is a direct tradition from Roman times.

>Giving the same value to Flaggen and Fahnen is an anglo thing
Not only anglo. Slavs do it, too.

good goy, vote for merkel to be doomed again

It was the whole mother of Germany thing that struck me as weird, it's like you guys have had her leading you so long she almost seems synonymous with your world image now.

>Every single alternative is WAY worse

How politicians have gained or kept power in every country and state/province in the west.

newp. If people were smart they would vote libertarian and let the free market control the economy and not the gubment.

A truly free market almost-instantly turns into a corporate dictatorship. Libertarian-ism is for retarded children.

bullshit. It would give the power to the people. If people stop buying the companies go down. Government is keeping bad businesses artifically alive through subsidies. Which is basically even more retarded cos it really does create corporate dictatorship through government.

>be super ultra corporation full of money and power
>gib power to people
LMFAO @ u retard, kys fo' real

The USA has the most abundant, cheapest food in the history of planet Earth because of those subsidies. The USA subsidies companies that exist solely to prevent monopolies.

I just want to be very clear that I am calling you, personally, a retarded child.

People learn to live with hue levels of violence, OP. Things CAN get way worse.

She's connected to actual gommunists.
Her family left wealthy hamburg for EAST BERLIN.

>I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

>I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand? And I want to be rich.

Cause Germans will always find ways to fuck up Europe

Germany is too busy trying to not seem racist to look out for their own well-being

Merkel is not voted for directly, she's picked by her party. Her party wins because all of the other politicians run against Merkel.

The attack ad hitlerum is going to run iys course as a tactic for shutting down opponents. It's being abused and overused to the point of becoming a meaningless cliche. Couple that with people realizing that hitler was unironically the good guy, and it's only a matter of time until another acolyte of odin enters european politics

Wow, way to lay me low by quoting a movie. That definitely means your opinions are important.

Here are some facts: Germany is taking a few hundred thousand refugees. More than two-thirds of whom are women and children, the vast majority of whom are from central Asia--not the Middle East or Africa.

everyone else is worse.
Thats how Trump won.

In Germany, I doubt it. Even if it was possible, it'd have to happen before Germans become the minority in their own countries. Keep in mind that as their numbers dwindle, leftists will still exist among their ranks. Hopeless.

>the origin of nationalism come from kings and noblemans having to build an excuse to make the cattle die deffend their territory.

Then why is the U.S., a country with no monarchy, renowned for being hyper-patriotic and nationalist?

Central Asian people are Caucasian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer stated that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany.[38][39] Only a small number of the alleged perpetrators have been identified. By 9 April, police in Cologne had identified 153 suspects, 24 of whom were in investigative custody.[4][5][7][15][40] Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees.[7][41][42][43][44][45] By July, four perpetrators had been convicted,[28] and it was reported that half of the 120 outstanding suspects had been in Germany for less than a year,[24] most of them from North Africa.[46]

It was speculated that the assaults in Cologne were organized. Police said that some perpetrators used social media to meet for New Year's Eve celebrations,[33][42][47][48] but Ralf Jäger, Minister of the Interior of North Rhine-Westphalia, said there was "so far no evidence that the perpetrators had arranged the assaults before New Year's Eve".[42] Jürgen Mathies, the new Cologne police chief, said many of the perpetrators were from countries where they might be familiar with "this behaviour, where women are hemmed in and then abused by a large number of men at once".[33][48] According to both Jäger and Mathies, the suspects did not come from pickpocketing or organized crime gangs.[33][42][48]

On 7 June, a Federal Criminal Police Office report confirmed that most of the perpetrators were of North African origin and had arrived in Germany during the European migrant crisis. Investigative results about the perpetrators were congruent with witnesses' statements.[51]

Yes: a bad thing happened, one time.

>we must accept this as our new way of life
>these are unavoidable and inexplicable, no different than natural disasters

You ideologues are fuckin' heartless.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

dumbfucks think that someone reads their votes.
Voting is rigged everywhere.

>selling the continued existence, safety and future of your people for a temporary insignificant growth improvement
user, i...

you know what, you deserve it actually for being this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=B6ju8aaG3Ys

>w-well white people kill each other too
>there are more white-on-white murders than muslim attacks!

Germans.

i mean merkel is sometimes very questionable but yeah you're right she made the unemployment rate drop and made your economy strong af

Because Germans have no fucking bollocks. We may not be perfect but had the bollocks to tell the EU to fuck off and start taking control of our own destiny.

White men are a minority in Germany. The women are pro Refugee because they are mostly young men (sextoy).

>our own destiny
You are controlled by international capital, little goy.