Sargoy

>"collectivism is bad"
>"We must secure the existence of nation state and a future for working class."
how individualistic and classicly liberal

>Classical liberal
>AKA libertarian.
>AKA cancerous faggots

Nation states are the basis for a working democracy.

Sargoy is confused because he thinks the world is simple enough for "this is bad and that is good" principles to function across all contexts. "Principles" are commandments for atheists, secularists, and """"skeptics"""", filling the role of their need for order despite claiming to think order is passe.
They're both people that want everyone to do what they want without any responsibility.
What about city states?

Stop watching youtube and form your own opinion.

it's even worse than that
Sargon thinks libertarianism is wrong because freedom of association is murder

Watching YouTube helps me do that.

I have my own opinion tho.

Reminder to report Sargons youtube videos as offensive so that shekel grubbing anti-white kike has to get a real job.

sage

Pepe obsession and KEK are for faggots anyway just let him attract all the LITES

This

>collectivism is bad
t. selfish kike

do you know how quotes work you mediterranean monkey

I know, I'm saying that sargoy chap is a kike

calgon of backpageAd is a tard.
'collectvist' is just his liberal buzzword to shut down any ideological enemy.
He never gives a detailed analysis of what 'collectivism' is in his mind, he just uses it interchangeably for 'authoritarian dictatorship'.
Someone eloquent and with good knowledge and debating skill from the right needs to destroy him soon since he's punching right again.

God you stormfaggots are cringeworthy. Are you triggered because Sargon has utterly exposed
and destroyed you in his recent videos? Nazis are collectivists with no respect for logic and reason. In essence, right wing SJWs. Also this has always been a libertarian board, if you were old like me you'd remember Ron Paul 2012 you nupol faggots.

Now get the fuck off my board and back to stormfront you cancerous fuckers.

>not realizing the skeptic community (TM) has become a collectivist culture
Sargon is either straight-up retarded or intellectually dishonest.

>Sargon has utterly exposed and destroyed you in his recent videos
No. He read a paragraph from a jewish ayn rand fags book and debated with some of the most retarded shitposts on his comments while ignoring the ones making arguments blowing him the fuck out.
>if you were old like me you'd remember Ron Paul 2012 you nupol faggots
Yeah that worked out well didn't it? And you should remember Sup Forums always had a large natsoc presence.

My point was that while he rants about "collectivism" he is pretty collectivistic himself.

>Now get the fuck off my board
Cute delusion is cute.