If Sup Forums were to be taken down, where would Sup Forums go?

If the kikes manage to take down Sup Forums and put an end to Sup Forums, where would everyone go?
What would the future hold for the internet, if this containment site gets destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfddBPWAUzI
wiki.ampr.org/wiki/Quickstart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everywhere

zeronet. or restroshare.
Anything completely decentralized will do.

Infinity

Everyone should have a plan, nobody should reveal it here in the open. If it happens, we'll meet up wherever we chose, maybe you'll be there too.

i'd try to discover more blogs

We just shitpost and don't create an environment, that's no good. Tumblr underage feminists are more advanced in this regard.

9gag

Sup Forums is already gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfddBPWAUzI
it'll be their funeral

The streets.

DEEPMEEM

8(chan Sup Forums most likely for starters for me at least.

wiki.ampr.org/wiki/Quickstart

AMPRNet is the only way.

Please tell how to install this?
I've downloaded the .zip but see no "run.exe" type files.

Reddit

this...

If Sup Forums ever goes down, I will immediately print 10,000 hard copies of some of the best redpills I have collected, to distribute along with thousands of USB sticks each containing my entire redpill folder (which I currently have multiple air-gapped backups of).

Goddamn I love free speech.

this p2p networks and nobody can wake up one morning and shut you down easily

anybody that still belives in clearnet isnt redpilled enough

anybody against ZeroNet and simillar networks is a shill that loves to be ruled by (((them)))

ax.25

who could be behind this post

To Valhalla

Blacked.com

2 words.

The Streets.

im going to fuck all the mainservers up and bring the whole shithole down then. if i dont get to enjoy it why should they? +would be funny to see how far back we would fall after shitcompanies like google and facebook come crashing down and white people pop their little apartment bubbles and go enjoy their cities once again.. just to see sandnigger everywhere and then there would be racewar and glorious end to all misery on earth.

>If the kikes manage to take down Sup Forums and put an end to Sup Forums, where would everyone go?

Straight into action! Just kidding. I would probably just read more about outdoor stuff and go for more walks in the valley. Chokecherry season right now anyway, kemosabe.

OR possibly outside