Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Seriously, sports are a gigantic waste of money and only retards support them

youtube.com/watch?v=652fdt5Razg

>ports are a gigantic waste of money and only retards support them

yes for professional sport that is.

Whenever money takes priority everything else suffers.

Watching others play sports is a waste of time. Playing a sport yourself is redpilled.

ALL sports. College level sports are just a giant drain on students to pay some rich asshole millions just so he can scream at retarded hicks and inner city niggers with a 4th grade reading level to play some stupid game. And the olympics ruin whatever city they are held in. Also, the athletes make no money from either of these things.

>Also, the athletes make no money from either of these things.

and still there are huge sums of money involved, you just seem to think its only bad when money is payed to the athlete them self.

College sports is slavery, they make billions and then dont even actually give the athletes the education they pretend to, the kids have to practice so much they dont have time to actually study plus almost none of then go on to play professionally. Playing college sports is literally throwing your life away.

>and still there are huge sums of money involved

yeah, because its a giant scam that cost everyone else millions. Cities that host the olympics spend billions building some retarded sports facility that they only ever use once, then it just becomes this giant old building that just sits there, and half of the profit the city makes from the olympics has to go straight to the olympic committee. Its a gigantic scam and retarded relic of 1930s propaganda since the modern olympics were created by Hitler simply as a spectical and propaganda piece to show off how great his thousand year reich was.

>the kids have to practice so much they dont have time to actually study plus almost none of then go on to play professionally.

not only that, they pretty much never graduate either. So they dont even get the benefit of getting a degree out of it. Also, they can make NO money at all off their image, and not even in stuff like sports games or jerseys either. There was some volleyball player who wanted to be an actress and acted in short films and shit on the side and she couldnt even get paid for that. She literally had to refuse any pay at all. They couldnt even fucking buy her lunch or something.

All the while, the coaches are the highest paid niggas at the schools. And any time a budget cut comes, they will cut educational programs before they even think of touching anything to do with sports. Especially football. Its literally a cult down here in the south.

>ALL sports
How is a game of basketball in my driveway with friends a gigantic waste of money?

Aw those poor college sports niggers, they get accepted to colleges they're way too stupid to attend and then get treated like kings for four years, fucking all the hottest girls and partying every weekend. You're right it's slavery, so sad.

that's the market mayn

The white atheletes are treated like shit to, so stop making something about race for no reason, you dumb fucking hick.

>bread and circuses
this has been common knowledge for 2000 years and are yall just now figuring it out?

Because OP's man tits make it hard for him to play a sport. So he hates them all

its literally not though. The city governments just decide to spend billions of tax payer dollars on retarded sports areanas without even putting it to a vote, all on the idea that "hurr dis gonna boost the economy!" when it never does. Did you know that the US government subsidizes the NFL?

>waaah he said mean racist things

Lol kys you worthless nigger, your race is a collection of stupid parasites. Every other race hates you and with good reason.

Bread and Circuses. The Romans knew...

please stop shitposting you obvious newfag trying too hard to fit in. We get it, youre racist and edgy

am i degenerate for getting off on watching girls sexually assault other girls

>guys I've been here for a year, I'm an old fag and we all know that racism is a joke all races are equal ok

Lol make me you stupid r/The Donald trash. Take that gay ass flag off too faggot. You don't belong here, and neither does the nigger you're virtue signaling for

ok newfag, we get it. now please fuck off since you have nothing at all to add to the discussion

am i degenerate for colonizing every brown pussy within 20mi of my location but still planning to have white kids with a beautiful white qtpie?

Your "discussion" is a virtue-signaling circlejerk about sportsball, a method by which white cucks worship muscular black bull millionaires. It's pathetic and degenerate, and so are you, newfag scum. Go lift weights and grow some balls.

>literally saying how much I dont like sports

>implying Im worshipping sports

youre a really stupid person. Im done wasting my time responding to you. Thats for making an ass out of yourself for everyone though

Go cry now little cuck, and don't come back.

>it's a reddit trys to act like "one of the chansters XDDDD"

love these episodes really bring out the dialogue

This. Also loved paying extra tuition for athletic facilities I couldn't use because I wasn't on a team. And my school's teams were fucking terrible.

this is the only real explanation I can think of

Hmm...

I find no fault with your logic.

Aw did the racial slurs hurt your feelings little cuck? KYS faggot

That's not "sports".
That's you fucking around with some buddies shooting hoops.

you see user what you don't get is that you are the epitomy of nu-pol the user you were arguing with represented original pol with his libertarian flag and trying to enhance the communities posts
meanwhile your having a digital chimpout because you cannot have a discussion and want to vent about your irl problems

tldr your a newfag and you need to lurk or improve your shitposting capabilities

>pol

You mean Sup Forums, you fucking chimp? This is and always has been a racist, fascist, radical Traditionalist board and you can get the fuck out. I'm waiting.

just ignore him

yeah because thats clearly what I meant...

now see i'm more of a fascist than a libertarian but because it has nothing to do with this discussion i didn't mention anything of the sort
also pol used to be a libertarian majority while we are now mostly monarchists/fascists libertarians are still a huge minority on the board
btw your dumbass is why we are having to rebrand the whole fucking movement

>File: CHAD DIVULGE.jpg (11 KB, 198x255)

>being a virgin eyelet

Yes - it is just a replacement for war for stupid people. £200 million for a man to kick a ball around a bit of grass. GTFOH

>Andrew Heebton

Honestly, modern "sports" are a toxic corruption that withers and perverts all it touches. So many people fall for the lie, and think they are going to move on to "higher, better places", when all that's *really* happening is that they are slowly but steadily being leeched off of, and held back in order to stiffle them and to ensure that they keep providing for the machine killing them. It's a toxic, disgusting culture that seems to permeate everything in schools nowadays.