Remember when Liberals were bitching about the Three Gorges Flood Control Project?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ucsusa.org/rachel-cleetus/4-ways-president-trumps-budget-takes-aim-at-fema-and-disaster-preparedness
nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/trumps-leader-for-fema-wins-praise-but-proposed-budget-cuts-dont.html
dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/24/1692857/-Trump-s-budget-slashes-FEMA-funding-as-a-another-test-of-his-leadership-is-barreling-toward-the-U-S
nrdc.org/experts/rob-moore/fema-disaster-programs-risk-major-cuts-trump
cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-budget-cuts/index.html
twitter.com/DividendsMGR/status/901805509950541825
rare.us/rare-news/president-trump-is-reportedly-considering-cuts-to-the-coast-guard-tsa-and-fema-to-fund-the-border-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bet all those cunts voted for Trump. Serves them right.

>Tom Selleck walks into an old lady's home

Fuck that's disturbing

My God man...

Is this in Texas right now or something?

Christ.

kek

Why? Because if Trump had signed a bit of paper in Paris this wouldn't have happened?

what?

did you think they were joking when they said to write your SSN and name on your body if you stayed?

Supposedly, I think it's a shop though, no water wicking up the clothing.

must suck to know your going to pay taxes to a conservative government for years and years to come.....

Lets see House check
Senate Check, Supreme Court Check, Presidency Check, Funding Check, Winning all the special Elections since Trump...Checkity check........

What happened loser?

Le first world face

Yes there is

>Three Gorges Flood Control Project
That shit was in China. What the fuck are you on about? Sucks to live in Houston. Place is a democratic shit hole thanks to the niggers

Why American babushkas left in water to die?

Its real, see all the soaked newspaper, the chair wicking it up.. It's sad.

Are you too young to remember Liberals saying it shouldn't be built because muh tourism?

pretty fucking detailed, even got the floating styrofoam and the cat staying up out of the water

Because Trump slashed FEMA funding so hard he basically completely disbanded the agency. So now there's no one to help these people so they're going to be left there completely forgotten until they die.

Right now in America, if a disaster strikes, it's every man, woman and child for themselves.

Ah yes, the beautiful future where Tradition is dead and once you're old you'll get thrown into a home to rot and decay.

Fucking Republicans. Every time. This is gunna be worse than Bush's Katrina. Why are Republicans so incompetent?

What is your point? That shit was 20 years ago. Unless you're a 40 year old man why would anyone remember it. It's in fucking China.

can i get a source on that fine nugget of bullshit

Trump has said that every need of FEMA must be met

Do you think they chose to stay? It's a fucking nursing home you moron

Spotted the liberal.

blog.ucsusa.org/rachel-cleetus/4-ways-president-trumps-budget-takes-aim-at-fema-and-disaster-preparedness

nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/trumps-leader-for-fema-wins-praise-but-proposed-budget-cuts-dont.html

dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/24/1692857/-Trump-s-budget-slashes-FEMA-funding-as-a-another-test-of-his-leadership-is-barreling-toward-the-U-S

nrdc.org/experts/rob-moore/fema-disaster-programs-risk-major-cuts-trump

cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/trump-budget-cuts/index.html

Should I keep going? These btw are not new articles, most are from months ago.

I remember when liberals hated FEMA...

>proposed budget cuts

I've already seen these, how about enacted budget cuts?

No, it was not liberals worried that the government was going to take their guns and lock them up in abandoned Walmarts turned into FEMA controlled concentration camps. That was conservatives again. Remember Jade Helm?

One bus is all it could've taken
The people running the home should be shot

just more racist wh*te """"""PEOPLE""""" getting what they deserve
fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te """""""people""""""

Can I get a source or is this just shitposting?

criminally underrated

lmao top kek

STFU NIGGER, THAT WAS NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY DURING SANDY AND IRENE

aww booo hooo %11 of my budget got cut, now how am I supposed to save lives with 3.6 Billion dollars.

rare.us/rare-news/president-trump-is-reportedly-considering-cuts-to-the-coast-guard-tsa-and-fema-to-fund-the-border-wall/

Where's Dubya in all of this?

Thought he'd be going round saving his fellow texans

Source:

>niggers laughing at the old white ladies
>people blaming them for listening to Trump?

Fuck even when I don't expect to get triggered I get triggered

What in the hell is that?

portable FEMA bathtub.

Tiny houses user. A place for all leftists.

Cool, like the Thunderdome

Why do you put*****so""""many""""stars***and///symbols"""""when''''you""""talk****filthy cuckroach

Plastic FEMA camp coffin

>history only matters from when i was born

I remember years ago when the who FEMA coffin conspiracy hit. If you think about it, it's really a stupid idea.

If FEMA was going to kill off a bunch of people do you really think they'd give them all nice little coffins or just dump all the bodies in a mass grave?

your future home.

It really depends on how potent the virus is. The coffin is to seal it in.

retard, those are casket liners designed to hold as many people that you can pack in and keep it from contaminating ground water.

>President

>In charge of budgets and appropriations

>people saying it's fake
>what
>"there's no reflections in the water"

I think I see plenty of reflections but maybe that's just me. Either way this is abhorrent, I can't believe this shit is happening.

Just made me nauseous.

We're about to get one of the bands of tornado-ridden thunderstorms.

>I think it's a shop though
That's a breddy gud shop.

I just realized there's a cat in the back. Now I feel even worse.

They're temporary plastic coffins to store a dead person in so dogs and cats don't eat their face. Katrina unearthed fuckloads of dead bodies from cemetery and plenty died because they were too stupid to leave the predicted disaster zone beforehand.

I thought they were casket liners

you put the body in a body bag then drop it into that plastic casket. Animals will tear open the body bags if left on the ground so they need a container to store them and hopefully diminish the stench a bit.

I hope you all die :3

he's referring to the dam in northern California, i think. can't recall the name.

Maybe, but they also use them for lining graves

I wonder how much of that liquid is just excrement..

This photo is as old as those women.

Source? I was about to share it since I can't find it anywhere else

Obvious shoop

obvious idiot who can't tell the difference of a real and shopped photo

GUSHING GRANNY