Is there a link between being the type of person who likes to be seen liking sport and being a cuckold?

Is there a link between being the type of person who likes to be seen liking sport and being a cuckold?

I mean look at Bill Burr. He's always like "i drank a beer i watched a sport buddy" like he's cool and normal but he has a ugly black wife who beats him. There must be a link here.

Is watching sport surrogate nationalism? Is it some sort of normie pathology?

All of it, every last bit of it, is related to the cuck mentality of liking shit just to fit in. Professional sports is just how (((they))) keep the warrior types from expanding their interests beyond jock shit while making money off of them.

Sports are really, really gay and infantilizing. Violence itself is carnal and kinda-sorta the domain of women and children. It's masculine to end violence as quickly as possible.
It's masculine to see others do their best while doing your own best. Competition is feminine- infantile.
Even baseball- the most individualistic, majestic sport has butt patting and locker rooms and, female reporters in the locker rooms.
tl;dr=- Sports are not masculine. At ALL.

Bill Burr doesn't care about fitting in. I've seen him alienate audiences of hundreds of people performing and on late night talk shows and not care.

>wife who beats him.

hot. source?

That's because he knows full well that a new york talk show audience is not representative of the wider population and he's trying not to alienate his fanbase also

He might just like sports and ugly women. It's possible.

Burr got cucked hard. Nia even hijacks his podcasts with feminist bullshit and he gets trembling voice and hesitant.

sport is for stupid cunts

There's a massive amount of normies who pretend to like sport to fit in. They did a study on it.

Normies don't like sport because of the game itself, completely removed from the social aspect. Pretending to like sport stems from a sheepish personality type that's in the same category as wiggers

I'm a sheep and I wouldn't sink this low.

your thread is retarded, liking sport has nothing to do with being a cuck. its much likely the other way around, unsporlty weaklings are more into cuckolding

It's crazy how fast he became henpecked, it's pretty uncomfortable listening to a guy get his balls lopped off slowly over the internet.

>Tell Him Lad
OT- Your soap operas are really gay. Srsly, the female body is completely ignored and the male body is on constant display.
A lot of times it is like the woman is taking care of her toddler as he traipses about sans pantaloons or whatever the fuck you degenerates wear.

Based on the time of year and the subject I'm going to assume your bit hurt that you got cut from the JV football team

I grew up obsessed with baseball and to a lesser degree football. This persisted until my late 20s and I'm 35 now and couldn't be less interested in any of it. It's really weird, it's like I'm a different person. It all seems pleb and irrelevant. football is especially loathsome, everything about it on and off the field

I was big into football throughout high school. I was also a weakling cross country runner. As soon as I went to uni, replaced faggy running with power lifting, then stopped caring about sports altogether. Maybe it was the testosterone boost from lifting that rescued me, maybe it was seeing fat doughy middle age men obsess over "college" niggers.

I'm at the point now where I tell sports fans to cut to the chase and post on Craigslist m4m (or t4m) that they're a sissy sports fan looking for a real beast to slam it in their hole.

He turned me mate into a cuck along with Jim Jeffries

I would of died for him back in the day but now I just want to punch him in the throat every time he talks

Two Comedians I liked and now can't appreciate anymore.

i have no idear what the fuck you are takling about

Sports are designed for two things.

To train the young for war, or to distract a populace from corruption and decline.

>Competition is not masculine
Fucking wrong pleb

he was always an alpha wannabe
you could hear he was still a sub to the cunts, however long he waited to marry and hard he ranted about them
also his masculinity is an act as he tells well, "cant be sensitive because you'll be called a fag"

>unsporlty weaklings
>implying sports watching goes along with fitness
how's your couch-body fusion treating you, omar?

you soap operas, krautfag

>no australians in this thread
they're afraid

Watching sport is just fun buddy

>Sports are designed for two things.

>To train the young for war, or to distract a populace from corruption and decline.

>distract a populace from corruption

wew lad

> Is watching sport surrogate nationalism
You've heard of "bread and circuses?" Sports are a surrogate for warfare and, yeah, nationalism. There isn't a sport that doesn't involve striking or pursuit. It takes the tribal sentiments of men and channels them into a pointless, inconsequential activity.

havent watched any in at least 15 years, frenchfag