Sweden YES: Islamophobia now diagnosable as a mental illness!

ledarsidorna.se/2017/08/islamofobi-en-asikt-som-nu-fors-in-i-patientjournaler/

The Swedish National Encyclopedia has a definition of Islamophobia with clear parallels to anti-Semitism: "Islamophobia is the fear of Islam, exaggerated notions that Islam is a religion that leads to negative behaviors and the Muslim presence in a community constitutes a danger. Islamophobia is often combined with ideas of a large Muslim conspiracy designed to overthrow the Western society, compared to anti-Semitism. "

A concept, which is not supported in psychiatry but that was launched primarily by religious historian Professor Mattias Gardell 2010, the term "Islamophobia" in his book of the same name, "Islamophobia" published on Leopard publishers. He connects, without support in psychiatric research or empirical evidence, a term used in psychiatric diagnoses with a religion and get there a diagnosis similar term to use to discredit opponents and absurdity explain the different opinions and preferences.

It's more an opinion than a proper diagnosis on the basis of medical and psychiatric research. However, it has evolved into something very uncomfortable as a result of the increasingly polarized debate.

At one of the largest psychiatric facilities now used the term Islamophobia in patient records. Ledarsidorna.se have read, in its entirety, of a journal from a patient who lived in the kind of area that the police is defined as "a particularly vulnerable area". As "ethnic Swedish" in the minority in an environment where the police defined it as being marked by religious extremism. From the records, we read that the patient very clearly indicate where he stands in relation to religions in general. Something that characterizes the person.

"There are good Muslims and there is evil. Just as there are good and bad people in other religions. Muslims are like most people "

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden YES

Being a sweed itself should be considered mental illness...

Irrational fears are a kind of mental illness.

Islamo"""phobia""" how it's always used however is certainly not irrational. (Nor really a phobia.)

Just more leftycucks and jews.

It's like USSR is back except this time it's militarily impotent and infinitely more pathetic

ITS LITERALLY IN THE KORAN THAT ISLAM WILL RULE THE FUCKIN WORLD AND EVERY MUSLIM WILL TELL YOU IF YOU ASK HIM.

>No goy that's just a conspiracy

Bring it to Jordan Peterson's attention.

Really? I didn't expect them to be so covert/round about about registrering the last sane Swedes. I fully expected them to just full out make it a high treason type crime to say anything against Islam and make it legal to moderately behead such individuals.

fucking sweden

Hey can I join your side?

How do you murder your conscience and cause this. Does it help to think of them like cattle?

I'm not joking. The sheer hypocrisy of it is astounding. To have so much hate in Your hearts. Even the devil must stand in awe.

Did you guys plan this all out in like 1950? Or was it just a happy accident of your subversion.

Your hopeful acolyte.

>There are good Muslims and there is evil.
Read: there are no bad Muslims

>Just as there are [...] bad people in other religions.
lmfao

>Does it help to think of them like cattle?
I always did so; No

> Even the devil must stand in awe.
I'd like to think of him more in a Bowing position

>Did you guys plan this all out in like 1950?
You must go deeper

>Or was it just a happy accident of your subversion.
The proper answer is that it is a coincidence- many such cases

>thumbnails
You're one retarded kike.

Kek

>Jew: How do you get a free people to submit to tyranny?

>Satan: you import a worse evil and get them to live in perpetual fear??

>Jew: the student learns!

>Satan: can we make them transsexual faggots too?

>Jew: of course we can!

BTW I know it isn't you. I once read an ancient procphecy. I thought it was so absurd.

It said religion and righteousness would be outlawed to such an extent no one would be righteous, gangs of secret cabals would run the government, homosexuality would be forced (probably trannies too), hyper equality would see women and men fighting side by side with children, and women and children would rule.

Total satanic inversion of reality. Can't be long now.

>Muslim conspiracy designed to overthrow the Western society
lol, no. They can't even overthrow their own societies without (((outside))) help

ghow canone country be so cucked?
oh wait.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

((outside forces)))

>convert to Islam
>don't even follow the religion
>become unstoppable
Seems like this could easily be abused

does this mean that now you can commit a hate crime against a Muslim and plea insanity or manslaughter?

S-schlomo ,stop

Sweden is literally just a parody of itself at this point.

>SWEDEN YES

Don't you mean Sweden NO? Or is everyone on this site blue-pilled as fuck?

Islamophobia = mental illness

watch muslims trying to get gibs by saying they're Islamophobic

> Did you guys plan this all out in like 1950?
learn some history, faggot, they tried the very same thing in 1920's, but without shitskins

Daily reminder that swedes are such a lost cause that even with all this shit happening they still won't even look down from their high horse. Criticism and help offers from Europeans makes the swede go ape shit in a fit of rage, becoming nothing more than a raging ape screaming and wailing, all while sinking deeper and with the cries of joy from his women being raped by niggers and muslims all around him.
Where the fuck is God - this is what I ask myself daily, where the fuck is his salvation and benevolence?

Newfag or a nigger who doesn't understand sarcasm

What is the Swedish National Encycopedia? This is exactly why the term isalmophobia is so stupid and should not be used, and they fell for it.

newfags ...
lurk more, no sarcasm

This is good, there should be more laws to counter racist bigots etc.

Why should God give salvation to Sweden again?

Just convert and cut these people's heads off, what's the problem?