You have far left fuckers ruining and decimating statues and memorials, and you've gotta think for a second...

You have far left fuckers ruining and decimating statues and memorials, and you've gotta think for a second, why would they do that and who's funding them.
Of course, they do it to remove history, it can be because they're fucking ideologues, or because they're paid.
I'm almost certain they're paid, most probably don't even believe in Marxism.
We need to track down who pays these fuckers, and do it in smaller groups, since we all know both 8 and 4 Sup Forums are compromised.
I will not let anyone remove history, not mine not anyone else's.

>flag
I think (((you))) know exactly who's funding them.

Let me guess

>blm flag
>complains about jew flag
blm is jew funded too, kiddo.

Saying it's the Jews doesn't help. Even if it is a Jew, it doesn't matter if you can't prove it.

It also doesn't matter if you day it's a Jew, we need a name, a culprit, not a boogeyman. If we find the culprit, and he is a Jew, you were justified as using him as a boogeyman, but we still need a name.

Man this thread is as bad as an Indian talking about their space program.

OK, so the alt-right was created by a Satanist. It's a pretty big revelation, but it's unrelated to the OP and the far left.

Mate, OK, let's say it is a Jew, alright. Do you gave a name, a target?

Just give up. You're as conflicted as a curry nigger with a toilet.

Soros. But it's too obvious to be himself the real performer

Do you who's behind all this? If you don't, either help or go away. I want a picture of the culprit, a name, a head I can hang. You want to help or do you want to shill?

It might be him but I want a paper trail, evidence.

Muslims are iconoclasts in every way and sect specially with statues. Saddam just got way with it because he was a baathist dictator and there still statues in Turkey bc they are a secular country, but it depends - some militant islamist group has to take down a statue of diogenes and some kurd wanted to take a statue of erdogan.

You have the best flag over here, guaranteed replies. I'm jealous.

Stop occupying and persecuting palestinians.
>t. OP= Settler from California. oy vey.

This hapens as a result of america's foreign policy, now all we have to do it's find who was in charge of determining their foreign policy and hang him.

Haven you heard for George Soros and Barbara Spectre?

Nobody is giving evidence to be targeted and erased
Soros is the zionist movement's scapegoat.
Deep israeli state knows

It was done by leftists, Muslims don't do petty shit like paint a statue, they kill people