Yfw you'll never be an amerilard

>yfw you'll never be an amerilard
>tfw you'll never be an obese red blooded American patriot that can unironically chant "USA" over and over again at inconvenient truths you don't like to hear without getting embarassed
>tfw you'll never be stupid enough to drive a pick up while unironically listening to Alex Jones to learn about the evil globalists that want to take your guns and your freedumbs
>tfw you'll never open carry an ar15 to compensate for your small jewish mutilated cock and to defend the republic against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

What did he mean by this

>yfw you'll never be a britbong
>yfw you'll never have the local constable investigate you for shitposting bantz
>yfw you will never be arrested for carrying a plastic knife
>yfw your daughter will never be raped by a gang of pakis

We all have to deal with our lots in life, user.

soon we will have a one world government because we will have warp drive. justin trudeau will lead a united earth and represent us to the ayys.

It is almost poetry.

The differnce is that what you said is something that happens 0.001% of the time and what I said happens 99% of the time on a daily basis. You're the most fucked up western country in terms of every possible metric, stop denying it you arrogant bastards.

>I subvert the Goy
>Not because I want to be rid of him
>But because I want to BE him

>interstellar travel

Not going to happen. Only white people can achieve this, and in white countries governments are too focused on gibs and tech companies have Shaniqua as the head of HR and she's purging all the white guys with independent thought.

If you want star trek you need to fight for white identity.

Kek. Based Dr Schlomoberg.

USA USA USA USA USA

They have the First, Second, and Fourth amendments. All put in their Constitution by pure-blooded Englishmen of course, but nevertheless those put them in an infinitely better situation than our own. When the worst comes to the worst, they can carve out a new section of their country and secede from the Union. England cannot start over.

Firstly, do you really believe every american drives a pickup, has an AR15, and listens to alex jones?

Second, do you really deny that you can't own any self-defense weapons and various local police departments are constantly threatening people on twitter for even suggesting anything naughty?

Third, pretty sure your obesity rates are pretty close to if not higher than ours (at least if you remove blacks from the stats).

Face it, both our countries are soft and shit. But at least we have speech and weaponry to fight back, not matter how uncouth your artificial surface-level classism might find it.

>tfw you'll never get to vote for a nigger

>implying he or someone like him won't be PM within a decade

>You're the most fucked up western country in terms of every possible metric
Ha, joke's on you, we don't even use metric. USA USA USA!

This pattern extends to the top 30 or so cities.

Zero chance of that happening.

> #
>Firstly, do you really believe every american drives a pickup, has an AR15, and listens to alex jones?
>tfw I can check all 3 of these boxes

USA USA USA

You underestimate how cucked this island is

What pick up do you have?
Ever put a Jones rant on while in stuck in traffic?

>

London isn't the country my mate.

Exactly. Jews are white.

London's the worst, but surely every metro will soon be non-white. Not familiar with the UK electoral system; wouldn't having non-white majorities in every major city override the rest of the country's vote, or come close to it? Then all it takes for the tipping point is a bunch of women and bugmen voters who want to vote for the cool young progressive muzzie

England is my city.

True
mfw live in the Midlands

I own a mid-1960s Ford F-100 (2nd vehicle). And no, none of my local radio stations carry Alex Jones, and my daily driver is to old and shitty for podcasts, so I can only listen to AJ at home sometimes. More of a Rush Limbaugh fan, desu. My AR-15 is a Daniel Defense, if you were wondering.

>tfw you'll never be imprisoned for dropping a ham sandwich in front of a mosque

>mid-1960s Ford F-100 (2nd vehicle).
Are there cornfields near where you live?

Yep. I can drive 10 minutes from my house and be in the countryside. Corn everywhere. Why do you ask?

You're a stereotypical Hollywood movie American.

that is one dumb bong
i know you aren't all that bad though

How many women have you fucked, bong?

Lol, fair enough. If it makes you feel better, I own zero (0) cowboy hats.

12 or 15 perhaps?
2 were from long term relationships. Still with one of two.

>not owning a cowboy hat while open carrying desert eagles and revolvers
Do I have to teach you faggots how to be a real American?

And what's your relationship like with your father?