"Do not discuss racial implication of McGregor vs. Mayweather here"

>"Do not discuss racial implication of McGregor vs. Mayweather here"
>meanwhile 10+ racism bait threads active replied to always

Please discuss this absurdity (Albert Camus)

Why is it also banned from Sup Forums? And since when does Sup Forums care about what the mod says?

>Why is it also banned from Sup Forums?
Because the mods are a bunch of scared niggerloving cucks.

it was to stop people from sharing free streams

>provides extra board to discuss shit
>waahhh where I am going to shitpost now

haha advertisers eat shit

It would be nice if we could collectively stop replying to bait threads.
Sometimes they're a little less obvious but most of the time they are and have stupid amounts of replies.
The baits will continue as long as fools keep taking them.

Notice also that the race bait threads are always anti-white. I know the actual posters are just trolling, but the mods keep those ones in particular up and the nigger hate "generals" are deleted very fast. I wonder why?

mods know that the White Race lost the race war yesterday
they don't want people to realise it

Please provide only reasonable post, Ireland is not white

As GBS said, I've told you what to do and you haven't done it.

Why do you think it is so?

ban all raids/(((operations))) from Sup Forums. this board board is for politically incorrect discussion, not political activism.

BAN NIGGER DICK THREADS ON SIGHT JFC

What the fuck is this bullshit mods?

>keepvid

What a fucking retard, just download an addon to automate that shit.

Fucking normalfags.

This. I know nu/pol/ likes to twist things to fit into their cuckold fetish narrative, but the mods are pretty hands off here except for when it comes to protecting the website.

EVERY OTHER NEW THREAD IS A NIGGER DICK THREAD WHAT THE FUCK

what the fuck is this bullshit?

bumpp

the mods have been documented as leftists
You thought that one mod let go for power abuse banning wasn't just damage control?

Yeah really, this stupid shit has been going for 4 years now

8ch has infinitely better mods
The biggest problem of this boards are mods

You can't even report them. The last time I reported a copy-pasta gun control thread I've seen posted literally dozens of time I caught a three day ban for "Abusing reporting system" The same thing happens if you report any of the other daily "1 post by this ID" threads. They're flagrant violations of rule 6 and 10, yet you catch a ban under 7 for trying to bring attention to it so a janitor can actually do his job for once.

I don't care if you want to talk about shit I don't like, or outright oppose. That's what this place if for. Discourse. There's a difference between reporting a post because you dislike the contents and reporting something because you've seen the exact same post hundreds of times and it's very obviously been made to distract people.

Its pretty obvious the mods and admins of this place dont want you nazi idiots starting a race war over a damn boxing match. This is why they did this.

Anyone else happy the BASED black trump-supporter won the match? Hillary BTFO once again