(((Steven Mnuchin)))

Why has nobody ever talked about this guy on this board yet? He's a (((J*w))) and a former member of Skull and Bones. He also worked at Goldman Sachs. Anybody else have more info on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J--taOpUm6E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin#Filmography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mnuchin
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/truth-about-bundesbank-repatriation-gold-fort-knox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

u guys really concern trolling mnuchin now? kys and maybe start a platform that people are receptive to and youll have more followers. DNC is done anyways so theres no point.

mnuchin hes going to make you money. Let me tell you how.

All you have to do is buy Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac common stock. It will give you 5000% once the pass GSE reform. Ichan has a huge stake on this and Ackman has 50 million stake also.

FREE MONEY MY DUDES

Connections to Soros too

youtube.com/watch?v=J--taOpUm6E

how much is the stock per share?

You know it seems like hardly a single thing has been written or “leaked” about him

Interesting point

This guy gets almost no negative press. Nothing in comparison to other Trump Administration Members. I think it's because he's the ultimate mole

I don't know about him but I know Stephen Miller was mentored by Richard Spencer (look it up on wikipedia)

He's a rich kike from Santa Monica (only white area in LA) who was remembered by his schoolmates for screaming at spics to speak English

He's proof Jews are not genetically predispositioned to liberal crap

He ran Trumps finances during the campaign
He's the reason why Trump won by spending half as much as Hillary

if you want to go further down the rabbit hole, take a look at the films he's produced

his dad owns a property agency in NYC called NUKE

It was the Lego Movie, explain please

It only has one building

it is many

and they all have stuff that would the predictive programmers go nuts

Can you find me a list or explain? This interests me.

ok 1 thing is suicide squad, the number 23 is placed very prominently 9 times

I've got 14k shares. Gonna be ballin.

black mass - corrupt fbi helping the mafia function
lego movie - mind controlled society but main character wakes up by questioning things
lego batman - coalition of bad seek to destroy/take over the world, stopped by a narcissist that does in his own word "a wrong thing, right"

Ok so heres his films
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin#Filmography
many have the same sort of theme, conspiracy nut level corruption or PTB
his dad was a banker so you can probably draw some parallels with lego movie and his own life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mnuchin
and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't see himself as a the character of Batman in lego batman

The Ft. Knox thing was especially bizarre. I have no idea what to make of this guy.

Germans are taking back their gold

I thought they were doing that with mining production, given the timeline.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/truth-about-bundesbank-repatriation-gold-fort-knox

France sent a warship to take back its gold. Zerohedge, while good, is slightly more suspect than a warship. I'd rather wonder if Gaddafi's gold went to Chavez or what happened to it now that the country is in shambles.