BREXIT - the gift that gives on giving

Now 1 million highly paid and smart professionals will leave Britland post Brexit due to the small minded xenophobic and racist Little Englanders.

I hope you are all happy now. That Trump endorsed Brexit should have been a warning sign!

Almost a million EU citizens working in Britain – many of them young, highly qualified and much sought-after by businesses – are either planning to leave the country or have already made up their minds to go as a result of Brexit, a study has found.

A survey of 2,000 EU workers in Britain by KPMG, the professional services firm, found that 55% of those with PhDs and 49% of those with postgraduate degrees were either planning to go or were actively considering it.

Based on its overall findings, KPMG estimated that a group equivalent to 3.1% of the national workforce – about a million people – now see their future in Britain as over or hanging in the balance. The main reasons given were that they felt “less welcome and valued” post-Brexit, that the UK “is no longer the place that attracted them” and that they are “pro-European and disagree with Brexit”.

KMPG’s study, to be published this week, also surveyed 1,000 people in the 10 EU countries judged as most likely to supply labour to the UK. Although it found that Britain remained in the top five most desirable EU countries (behind Germany and Sweden but ahead of Denmark and the Netherlands) in which to work, 49% of those questioned said they felt it was now less desirable than before the referendum in June last year.

So more good jobs for actual British people? Higher wages due to increased competition?
Sounds like win to me.

why do you need them when you have all these engineers and scientists coming from Africa?

enjoy your overpopulated shithole

Shut up, Hanz
Argue with my cock instead
Germany is gay as fuck
Enjoy your aIDS

Translation: 1 million millenial shitlib starbucks employees with meme degrees from inselaffenland will flood into our countries.

This is not good for us, Hans.

>severe jobs shortage
>foreign workers leaving is somehow bad

No. Lower wages due to lower competition by employers for employees due to fewer work that needs to be done due to lower aggregate demand due to lower population.
Highly skilled employees like PhDs and postgraduates earn more and spend more, so they contribute relatively more to demand than the average person. It's a net loss for Britain.

hurry up

>why do you need them when you have all these engineers and scientists coming from Africa?
The refugees come to Germany to do our dirty work. Refugees actually reduced our unemployment and increased the wages for our workers and lower middle class who found jobs in the refugee industry. Refugees are only qualified for helper functions, which in turn means Germanics can move up one level above, commandeering the army of refugee helper workers.

>>severe jobs shortage
Actually, you have tons of positions which there is no one who can do them. You have a shortage of doctors, nurses, professors, engineers, computer engineers, entrepreneurs etc. And this shortage will get a lot worse, hampering your GDP growth and destroying your wealth.

No, more like: educated civilized people leave the once great country while the wonderful people from pakistan and india stay.

More jobs for British? Consider this: higher quality jobs will keep growing, and education of natives wont do the trick, so the best solution is the import of foreing adaptable highly skilled workers.
In contrast, lower skilled workers will become welfare dependant.

The foreign educated worker is of benefit to any developed country.

yeah, slave labor is pretty sweet

Thanks for the link fgt

>No. Lower wages due to lower competition by employers for employees due to fewer work that needs to be done due to lower aggregate demand due to lower population.

This is fucking retarded and wrong. Demand for MOST products is international in nature, it doesn't matter if the population is sitting in France buying your product or England buying your product. Demand is going to be constant regardless of where those people are. Some service industry jobs, sure.

Whereas jobs require you to be living there. You are a fucking dumbass if you think losing a bunch of Pakis is going to be anything but positive for native British.

Forget the skilled EU workers. Start pumping out Imperial propaganda and conscripting soldiers. Just take everything the EU has by force.

>I only want to take part in democracy if I get my way

Fucking ass-niggers.

And ze kraut cares because...?

The issue mate is the job fields.

Most unemployed people are lower skilled menial workers, while there is a WORKER shortage in anything which needs a proper technical college.

The trend will only worsen. It is in the best interest of all countries to limit lower skilled immigration but to massively incraise both higher skilled immigration as well as domestic education.

If these workers are so great why aren't they in their home countries? Oh right, because we pay more. If they leave they better be prepared for a lower quality of life

They could easily alleviate this by training young workers instead of expecting them to have 5 years experience before starting at 22

>losing Pakis
>utterly ignores that the asian immigrants will stay, but the european ones leave

>139245067

WOW, look at all those doctors!!

Oh, no. Not everyone could afford to go to college, so that's out. Also, in a perfect world, the government wouldn't take all your money, meaning poor jobs would now become more palatable. But no, you are going to sit there and protest for higher wages, when this actually hurts the worker. #FreeAncapistan

Britain for the British.

A German guy has the feels for the UK so he's posting here to warn them of their rash decisions. Top kek.

Kraut we would nuke ourselves rather than be ruled by you. Now piss off and enjoy your daily diet of rapefugee cum and white guilt.
I hope this does lead to war because Whichever side is killing Germans gets me as a volunteer. Europe will only be safe when the last German is dead.

I forgot that fucking pakistan was in the EU.
The "control our borders" shit is just that, we're blocking off immigration from culturally adjacent Europeans, i ain't got nothing against a paki, but i've got more in common with a frenchman, and if we cut off european and international immigration then we're cutting off a massive chunk of our population growth, lowering the aggregate demand in britain for British products.

>lowest unemployment levels since the 1970s
wat

I have wanted to emigrate from my country of birth, out of two reasons
-I dont like it
-My workfield basically does no exist

Plenty of people leaving as well, and why not? It is your life and your choice. Of course most just move for the simple promise of money.

You weren't born in an easteuro state so i dont blame you.

Yeah, i'm so glad we're going to live under an American yoke instead of a German one where we're given at the very least a meagre voice.

>Actually
>let me tell you about your country
Anyone got that AKTCHUALLY picture?

>Demand for MOST products is international in nature
What exactly is this supposed to mean? That the aggregate of all countries' demand is international? Or that Britain's demand is international?
Btw the larger part of the economy has nothing to do with cross border trade. That's true even for highly interconnected countries like Germany.

>Demand is going to be constant regardless of where those people are.
The profits of serving the demands go to where the people work who satisfy them. So if people who by virtue of higher education have higher demand than the average person relocate then this reduces the average demand per person of the region they leave and increase it in the region they go to.
It's not terribly difficult to understand.

>utterly ignores that the asian immigrants will stay, but the european ones leave

>The main reasons given were that they felt “less welcome and valued” post-Brexit
Gee, who is going to feel less welcome you think? The native British, or a bunch of fucking poos?

UK just got hit with a chlorine gas attack. you hippy.

>Literally repeating the slave ships in the 21st century and convincing people they're racist to OPPOSE it

How clever of the Europeans.

I feel for you but the world is overpopulated and Jews stole our money so we need to do what we can to save this place

Euros wouldn't have liked it if we kicked out all the Pakistanis and Nigerians either so we expected them to go back to their progressive shitholes. Maybe we can build a strong talent visa and you can still be here? Nobody disliked the poles with skills, but with that freedom of movement all we got was trash

lol, from the thumbnail I thought her neck were fotoshopped longer, but then I saw its real.

>denying there's a shortage of doctors
Come the fuck on dude, it takes months to get an appointment, we need to make being a doctor a far better finnancial prospect than we are currently.

I'd like to share a short story:
My brother used to work for a call center, spesifically in trying to poach doctors from the NHS, offering higher rates, and the speed in which he could do this was insane, a few days, a few calls, and bam, a doctor taken from the NHS to work in the private sector or for another country, we need to be able to compete with private investment, or else our health service (which has treated me very well, i must say) will crumble, we spend 0.1% less than the germans for their insurance, we could try and make up the shortage by increasing health funding to the level of germans (especially considering we're nipping at there heels in the european economic rankings already)

1 million smart traitors, that's good, James Bond will go on vacation, since there will be no work arresting them.

James Bond wasn't a policeman you fucking idiot.

Orthey are leaving becauseit's been flooded with actual terrorists and flooded with muzzies. But spin it how you want lefties you can always change the narrative next week and your mindless horde will follow along happily

>edgy Sup Forumsster crying how he wants to go to war and how war is cool

Hoping you are being ironic, if not, just so you know, there's no health regen in real life kiddo.

TIC TOC NIGEL

>ignores the fact that the Brexit has no effect on Commonwealth immigration
>ignores the early post brexit spike in anti-eastern euro xenophobia

The British empire, who once ruled the seas, is imploding. Sad!

Still managed to get Belgium from you, you orange fuckers.

Germany always enjoys slaves

Funny, I'm planning on leaving Denmark because I refuse to pay for these shitskins that constantly invade us and drain our taxes.

Automation engineer study.

The problem is too many people, not too few doctors. We are shitting out and importing more people than our services can steadily handle

You mean they are leaving bc of the "multiculturalism" taking place in the U.K despite Brexit?

user, James Bond can do anything. Watch the older films, you will see.

Just means more skilled jobs for the UK workforce and more in house training to foster home-grown talent.

And we still got the stern piece from the HMS Royal Charles (1667). Beating you at your own game!

Slave labor impedes progress, too. If we stopped importing fucking slaves, we'd figure out solutions to modern problems sooner. Fuck these globalist scum.

Le skilled plumbers

>according to a (((survey)))
>Jewis would never lie in favour of the (((EU)))

The problem is your communist price controlled health system limits pay to doctors, it's a shit career in any country with government controlled health care. Canada has the same problem, lack of doctors.

>Just means more skilled jobs for the UK workforce and more in house training to foster home-grown talent.

The "UK workforce" couldn't do these skilled jobs in the first place, which is why you are importing so many non-Europeans and Europeans to do them. If you lose 1 million skilled people, you are done, you are in a depression with 25% unemployment and soup lines.

Call me a fucking Englander to my fucking face you piece of shit!

>Invite in the migrant hordes, killing any hope of England remaining in the EU when it's already seen how bad Polands membership has been for us
>Blame England for leaving

Is this like when Germany tries to blame England for WW1 / 2 because they were too idiotic to heed warning.

I read that as "more jobs for actual brits"

DO IT AGAIN HARRIS

>you are in a depression with 25% unemployment and soup lines.

Implying we aren't already along with the homeless immigrants here.

Oh no! You mean we'll have to concentrate more on training British people do science an sheeeeeiiit.

You're bitterly mistaken if you ever believe we had a voice. Every time we've tried to get something changed, we were overruled and in business, the EU gave us poison eggs, sausages and bute-ridden horsemeat.

1 Million places for British people I see

Based yanks

>I might be able to snag one of their jobs
sounds like another win

>Trump gets elected
>George Clooney and other libshits move to Britain in protest
>George Clooney and other libshits get culturally enriched by the urban fauna
>Quietly move back to US
>Brexit happens
>British libshits move to Germany in protest
>British libshits get culturally enriched by the urban fauna
This time, please don't go back.

Yeah like all the people that said they were moving to Canada if Trump wins... I'm still waiting

>The "UK workforce" couldn't do these skilled jobs in the first place

Only in the case of doctors, for other skilled work on the job training will help move people capable of those higher skilled jobs into those positions.

As for the crisis in the NHS, that will take time to fix but it's not all about doctors. There are widespread management problems in the NHS and a lack of funding, it's also under tremendous pressure due to the massive increase in population size a large chunk of which has come from migration. The NHS could easily attract more British doctors, but the problem is retaining those doctors, the pay is significantly worse compared to how doctors are paid elsewhere and that means that many people simply leave the NHS to work as a doctors abroad or in the private sector. The only reason we have foreigners running half of it is because the pay is shit so no British doctor wants to do X years at medical school and then take a worse paying job in the NHS.

oh no
what a shame
it's not like we have a ~3:1 ratio of workers to jobs.

also
>survey of 2000
>extrapolated to ~2,000,000 people
>literally extrapolating to 100,000% of the sample-size
really Undulates my Frizzles

Actually it does as we can kick illegals without having to spend millions fighting the ECoHR. Also, see this year's April non-eu immigration, only paki drs could afford to bring over their cousin to rape now

How are those highly skilled workers going to find good jobs in the EU when the EU has alread imported millions of highly skilled workers from Africa and the Middle East?

Check mate, euro global trash

>skilled
Then they were never coming here anyway

>My workfield basically does no exist
Should've thought about that before choosing your career.

>i stole half your country
>yeah but i stole the front half of a ship
Woah

Oh so increasing automation is just a meme?

How can we be sure they aren't talking about all those wonderful clock makers?

The US hears that every election that Liberals don't win. They always threaten to leave. We are still waiting for them to go and take their votes with them.

>Almost a million EU citizens working in Britain
>A survey of 2,000 EU workers
Seems like a legit sample size to make those assumptions

>Oh no, all those desirable minorities hired on because of EU regulations GONE

>found jobs in the refugee industry.
This is like burying money and giving poor people jobs digging it up

So long as you start getting those niggers out, I'll replace their sorry asses

"a million skilled workers"
"a million"
uk population is 65 million
1 in 65 people
"skilled"
Probably just shit skins with GCSE equivilents that are going back to Germany, this is good news hans.

England is long-gone. Part of the charm of England was always its citizens - from the crusty old Cockney baker to the sophisticated poofter, you could always count on a Brit being a person of character and substance to some extent.

Now, of course, that England has been culturally-enriched, it's basically the equivalent of Detroit without guns.

I once cared what happened to England, but now that I see what her citizens are allowing to happen to their "empire," I've written England off as just another dying shithole.

It's ironic that the USA will eventually be the last remnant of British culture on the planet,

poor and white is vastly superior to multicultural and rich
too bad the brits get brown and poor instead :(
these kikes are so goddamn destructive

>if my people produce an extra 1000 each for a couple years that will offset the millions of people coming in costing 1000 per year in an exponentially growing amount

But they have millions of pahjeets and pakis to fill the gape.

You've gotta be an absolute retard.

Carpenters were on their way to being a trade that earned as much as plumbers and electricians until Beaners started flooding the market willing to do a job for 1/4 the price.

Same thing happened with doctors. It was mostly white people taking the job before the market was flooded with Ahmeds and Pajeets willing to work 2x the amount of hours for half the pay. So now doctors have to go to school until they're 30 only to barely make 6 figures while working 70 hour weeks.

This has effected just about any industry you can think of. Most notably STEM, web design, graphic design, etc.

Having 3rd world subhumans who think $10 an hour is great money flood your economy is the worst thing you could ever ask for.

American from the South here. Keeping slaves can seem appealing, but they will simply multiply until they are more expensive to control than they are worth, and then it's too late to send them back to Africa or Asia..
You're bragging about how warm you are now that you've lit your house on fire. You're not thinking about the future.

the big issue is the difference in work between now and the past
now the actual wealth creation is basically automated in terms of real resources
so the actual economy becomes just a battle of how its divided up
bringing in third world slime just reduces wages and increases inequality

I got you senpai

Wait what?

I literally just posted "i got you senpai" what the fuck is going on?

Senpai?

F. A. M.
WHAT THE FUCK

I got you senpai