Reminder

If you are white and do not have children or do not plan on having children you are contributing to the end of the white race.

Also if you are a fucking WHITE MALE. Stop being a pussy and take your civilization back.

Bump.

go back to your maga rallies faggot

Fuck off before I throat punch you you cunt

Kys leaf.

You won't.

most white women are whores.

I don't really like going outside.

You are a bit of a mong if you want to raise children in today's climate

Why do the most ""redpilled"" faggots I know date nothing but Asian women? I can't even visit family back at home without encountering the beta hordes that have invaded east Asia

I'm a civic nationalist.
White girls disgust me, I got yellow fever bad.

Working on it. I just need to find a red-pillrd Aryan woman like pic related

>be basement dweller perma virgin
>have children

think again sweetie

No, I'm done. I only have one life and I'm gonna be spending it having sex with shit skin latinas in South America.

Faster bikes
Race for now!

>or do not plan on having children
I would plan on that but no gf and I have no idea how to get one

It's not a rocket surgery, start a family with those that aren't.

Fix white women first.

Should I have children if I have a serious genetic disease?

Excuses.

>I have no idea how to get one
Seriously?
Just go on any dating site/app and have low standards. You'll be knee deep in bitches. That's the nice thing about degeneracy. Low standards for everyone.

I hope niggers fuck gingers out of the gene pool. Ugly fucking freckled mutants.

What if I am married and my wife and I only have sex when her body time is not fertile because we do not desire to have children. So I get pussy, go work my ass off 40 hours a week and enjoy not having children? Can you say dink for the win?

Men are usually redpilled because they're low quality and therefore can't get white women. Asian women are easier to get, so redpilled """""men""""" go for them then perform impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize simultaneously believing white superiority and going for Asian women.

No.

And yes, I am white, blue eyes blond hair as well as my wife.

Lily Cole had a kid with a black boy you retard

gib ur sister and imma make babies with her

Speak for yourself you do nothing preachy cuck.
How original, another lazy thread with some dumb cucked out faggot begging others to carry the torch for him.

Die in a car accident you worthless nigger OP.
sage

not true actually, female hypergamy does not result in female low standards. chad has multiple bitches on the go.

meanwhile a study done on how women rate men on dating sites shows 80% of men are 2/5 or less. so if you're bellow average you're a 1/5 in a womans eyes. they want at least a 3 and will compete for the 4s and there are no 5s

The cost of having children in this day and age is so extortionate that it makes it impossible. The only way I could afford it is to become a nigger and claim every piece of welfare under the sun.

>try finding a non-coalburning white women or without blue hair
literally impossible

I don't want to have children

>Stop being a pussy and take your civilization back.

nope. i give up.

back to stormfront fgt

I'm a 4/10 at best and I can get laid easily 1-2 times a week on most dating sites.

having (((children)))

I'm hispanic and having kids with a white girl, does that count?

I gloat.

When the world is all inbred shitskins and after 100s of years if they survive they will start to discover "new" science we already knew 100 years ago.

I'll die happy knowing the world is doomed to the shitskin plague.

What has the white race done for me recently besides taking my tax money to feed Mehmet and his spawn?

perhaps you are more attractive then you realize. women judge attractiveness based on more then conventional physical appearance.

meanwhile many of us here, myself for example, i'm a 2/10 and that's being generous. online dating only works for people that could get laid in the real world, it just makes it easier for them. it doesn't get people laid who would otherwise by unlayable

You have no skin in the game unless you're with children or having children

Face it, white boys. Your time is over

This, fair skinned arab here have a kid with a blond blue eyed girl.

>I have no idea how to get one

Literally walk up to a girl and say hello, make some small talk about how she is looking good today etc., ask about her day and such like. Ask her if she is single, if she says yes, ask her if she would like to go out on a date. If she says yes, you now have a gf. If not, go back to the beginning.

Naw, it's all mindset.
One of two things is happening that's effecting the economy of the pussy.
1) You're overvaluing the pussy and thus coming off as creepy or thirsty.
2) You're overvaluing yourself and thus coming off as creepy or thirsty.
If people in wheelchairs can get laid, so can you.
If it helps, just pretend every women is a filthy jewess. The anger and disgust will attract them as if it were confidence.

Nien

Stormfronts down retard
At least try to stay current.

>Anglo
That's fine. You're not white anyway.

>Literally walk up to a girl and say hello, make some small talk about how she is looking good today etc
I would get accused of harassment m8

start making cute hapa girls then

I have two children but that's probably all we will have.

White women will continue flocking to other races because you white males are fucking pussies and refuse to let go of your "white guilt."

Make one more, then pack it in.

>White women will continue flocking to other races
they don't, in reality they just commit suicide when they reach 30 and are still single

Pathetic. 5 or kys

You forgot to specify that when every nigger in her proximity has fucked and left her for greener pastures.

>just pretend every women is a filthy jewess

Hmm, sounds like good advice, but how do I stop myself from blurting out "the holocaust didn't happen but I wish it had" on the first date?

>I would get accused of harassment m8

You will know within a few seconds as to whether she is receptive or not. If she doesn't turn away, wrinkly her nose up etc when you initially say hello, keep going. If you get any indications that she's not pleased, just move on immediately. There are literally billions of them on the face of planet Earth, I'm sure you can find one of them, m8ee.

wouldn't knowand wouldn't care, i don't visit the internets beside Sup Forums

This.
I've been taught since grade school that speaking to women is grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

THANKS GOVERNMENT!

Am I white Sup Forums? I have been getting mixed messages for here.

Are turks white?

how much Turk do you have in you?

Never even seen one.

The problem is that white women are spoiled and unaccountable today, so it takes long to fight the right one to breed and not get cucked and divorce raped.

We can fix our daughters if we get any, but for most mature ones it's too late and they are salvageable no matter how alpha male you are.

race more now sounds better, but i like the concept and im stealing it.
thanks, its mine now

I don't have a responsibility to do anything, fuck off.

t. disgusting A*glo parasite

I could travel overseas, impregnate a Dane or Finn and then peace the fuck out.
I think their government would take better care of the child financially than I would be able to. There's no way I can raise a child financially without literally killing myself from stress.
I say Dane or Finn because I share scandinavian DNA.

>shaming will totally work

literally no women here shown a sign of being worthy to breed with.

I'm going to breed a nip so gl white race.

there are many "white" ethnicities, greek is one of them
have greek children

There are tons of healthy males that can donate sperm if the condition is severe enough, however not manning up and taking the role of being a father is not the alternative.
I often ask myself the same question, high IQ but digestive issues prevalent in the family

When you breed with Asians you aren't just committing white genocide but Asian genocide too. What would the world be like without Asians or Whites? Don't expect blacks or miscegenations to make up for our absence

>WHITE MALE
fuck you, I'm not doing anything, fucking kike.

I live in a liberal shithole.
I go downtown and the girls disgust me.
I went to a rural walmart the other day, the girls in there walking around with their moms were dirty, they were poor, and they were 10X more desirable than any of the dolled up bimbos downtown.
It's hard finding a good girl, but I know what I need to do now. Move to a rural area to pick up a poor white girl, I'm never going to "save a hoe", I'm going to save a poor girl.

It's true. I don't get why anyone would want to raise kids today.

What we need right now is a WAR to take back our lives. Raising successful kids today means they have to be cucks. If you want your kid to have a job and have a family, he has to be a cuck.

We need war to change this political climate.

ALLAHUAKBAR

Your child will loose

Allahu AKBAR

>>There are tons of healthy males that can donate sperm if the condition is severe enough,
>Literally advocating for raising someone else's biological children
Cuck tier

I hope for your sucess burger

F.B.I., please go.

>its the man's fault.

we need women in FEMA camps before forgiveness and honor will return to us caucasians.

We need Russia to be successful and keep breeding.

I'm serious.

And I hope for yours, Brother

If you're easing the same race is it entirely someone else's children? in a way, its still saving your own race

*raising

negative the white part will be erased by the asian part and maybe if you are lucky the asian offspring will get some white worth genes like strength creativity and good lookings.

It is bad for white race I know but it is good for the asian gene pool as there is an improvement.

of course if you keep going further generations with whites or asians you will get more bleached or more riced soons until it becomes again either pure white or pure asian.

shadilay my le kekistani brethren xddd!!
we'll show those jews who's boss by not having any children! that'll show them!

>>If you're easing the same race is it entirely someone else's children?
Yes you fuck, your DNA and the DNA of your ancestors won't get passed down meaning that if you don't have siblings your family line ends with you. Is that okay with you? Is Sup Forums really okay with "my wife's son" as long as the kid isn't a nig?

The doublethink is real.

Where are the pics of your children OP. Post pics now with time stamp or gtfo.

It's still our race's son

leaf thinks he can talk shit how adorable

Literal collectivist cuck.

>not passing on your genes
>cuck

what if I told you my genes were poisoned by my mother who is a poster child feminist brat-bitch with severe blood anemia, mental issues, spinal growth issues. my biological was a facist asshole but he essentially committed genetic suicide when sticking his penis in a brain busted bitch.

go make some babies you worthless piece of shit

Thanks capitalism.
In communist you will mandatory have 8 children so they can all work to death for the state