In the not too distant future

>Amazon, in a joint effort with Google and Facebook, has announced it will be cracking down on hate speech and extremist political literature being sold on their platform.
What books would you order immediately?

Bible

remember when amazon pulled 1984 off all it's kindles?

kindlefags are going to be sorry they bought an ereader with an internet connection

digital book burning

all 3 companies you mentioned are getting anti trusts soon

Talmud

The Culture of Critique. I've already read most of it but I've been planning to buy a physical copy for exactly this reason.

>tfw bought the first e-ink kindle with no internet in 2010

One of the best monetary investments in my whole life. Still works well.

Also how long until Microsoft begins to crack down on hateful pdfs on your HDD?

In the not too distant future, Kathy Griffin will cohost CNN New Year

get a replacement battery online while you still can, to keep it going

i'm not sure how long it will last though. but maybe they didn't put a lot of planned obsolescence into the first kindle

good thing i already ordered my copy of imperium

Mein Kampf.

>The kike cuck manual

When I worked as a picker at amazon during Christmas season this past year, every week I was picking one or more copies of Camp of the Saints.

Can a kike resist the shekels?

>Bible
probably have to go when joogle and kikebook makes the rules. But what about the Quran? Are they going to call that hate speech? With all the unamended killing and maiming advocated.

The early nook eReader is great and I've pirated every book on that thing.
Never saw the high prices for a small ebook as being justified, let alone tying my book collection to some corporation's online store.
If I want to support an author, I'll buy the physical book.

Something from Powell's, Daedalus or Abe, or better, my local meatspace used bookshop.

I hope so.

Good idea

Quran will be the featured book of the month for 6-8 months of every year.

I would immediately never use amazon again and buy books from somewhere else.

Get that at your local Barnes & Noble, for cash. Then no-one knows you own it.

that would be ideal, since they hold monopolies on communications, but what leads you to believe that it will happen? I half believe that was always our new administration's intention to break the media/silicon valley propaganda machine. But the other half thinks Im wishful thinking. Who would start the process? Who in government would put that through?

within 5 years

>buying books
nigga please

sauce?

well Trump has already called amazon a monopoly and he considers google and facebook on part with amazon.

They better not touch The Grand Tour.

>The Culture of Critique

Good shieet. I'm reading it now.

Your Amazon refrigerator will deny you food because you misgendered someone.

This, I ordered it on amazon and p. sure its gonna be gone even though its a genuine scholarly work. I probably shouldn't bother trying to land a job at amazon after ordering that...

The only bad thing about this is the normies loosing their right to informate themselves.

If they ban everything, the onions still there

You can't stop the signal, Mal.

The harder they try the more technology will make them irrelevant.

Vote bitchute.com

The Quran will probably the most featured or recommended. Saying the Quran induces hatred since it contains hateful passages is oh so wrong and Islamophobic.

>kindlefags are going to be sorry
why? digital books are weightless and easy to pirate. Banned books will just be shared illegally.

No illegal distribution method has been stopped by the government successfully. Drugs, human trafficking, tv/movies, black markets will never be defeated. It's a losing battle.