Okay Sup Forums what bullshit argument are you gonna make now?

SHALL

>argument

we meme, bru

NOT

Legal guns make the number of rape/murder down.
Legal Muslims make the number of rape/murder up.

Sharia law and core Muslim values are incompatible with the West

one is a foreign invasion and one is a domestic problem, kill yourself
also there's no amendment giving us the right to Muslims

>ideology
>object

You gonna ban all Muslims from driving?

>Random liberal goes off his meds and starts shooting people in a crowded area where guns are banned
>Gun owners denounce this bullshit and say we need to address mental health problems in the US

>Muhammad L. Muslimoman blows up elementary school because he's upset over Israel and stuff.
>Twitter is filled with Muslims laughing and hoping that more elementary schools are attacked in the future

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Guns don't kill people, Muslims do.

The guns are already there.

why are the left so bad at memes? It just doesn't punch.

BE

So is the bible and Christian values, heck they are practically the same religion.

Ban all muslims because their culture is incompatible with our own and the parts of the world they come from have low IQs, also ethnic diversity destabilizes nations.

I don't care much about terrorism, it's hyped up by the media as a way to curtail individual liberties and keep people in line.

>Ban all muslims because their culture is incompatible
So is Christianity if you actually read the bible.

Well I'm not a fan of Abrahamic religions in general, so you'll get no disagreement from me.

Europe should have been allowed to maintain its original religions imo.

INFRINGED

Its funny because all mass shootings happen in ultra liberal cities in no gun zones.

But ayyyy lmao lets take more guns from the people and ignore the fact that criminals already have guns and dont give 2 fucks about our laws or other peoples' wellbeing.

press the first one and then press the buttons that get rid of all other brown people and suddenly the right button is unneeded

Atheist from turkey here.

You are retarded. 100% of muslim over the age of ~15 are evil terrorists who want to kill all smart humans and want to destroy all science and want human race to go extinct on earth.

We all damn well know what happens to countries as muslim percentage increases.

Why do you think muslim countries are islamic dictatorship shitholes? Why do you think muslims never invent or produce shit? They are inferior subhuman untermensch idiots. Straight to the ovens.

Muslims play innocent until they muster enough forces. When they have enough power to destroy you, they show their real faces.

There is no such thing as moderate muslim. All muslims support islamic dicatorships. All muslims support erdogan using religion to rule nations. All muslims are ok with lying and brainwashing kids and then sending them to wars with other nations who lie and brainwash their kids with other imaginary friends living on a cloud.

Anyway i can talk about retarded muslims all day but i would rather check out the formula 1 i missed today.

Summary: 100% of muslims are retarded terrorists. you dont have to have an ak 47 to be a terrorist. you can be antifa or muslims or something else to be terrorist. - atheist from turkey

You meant to quote the OP, didn't you?

you don't want to ban muslims because they are terrorists, you just say that because it is PC.

you ban muslims because they are barbarians, they are incompatible with western values - they actively despise western values - and they will always be ALWAYS BE our enemies via the definitions their religion operates under.

except christians have "reformed" how they approach this. They don't cause as much as a nuisance.
not to mention that tons of westerners are christian anyway, and that western history is bathed in christian influence

Ban Muslims Ban Democrats.
Problem solve

Newbie mistake lol.

the contractualism of society, says that if you are a citizen, the country is liable to give you security.
and by letting outsiders run ranpant without a background check, is bassicaly not giving the only reason as to why people form the society.

its a chose betwen political correctness, and a functioning country.

also you cant own a jew as far as i know.
if i could i would trought kek

Simple
Islam is an ideology that openly promotes act of violence
Guns are tools
At least try to compare 2 equivalente things
Plus most gun violence is caused by niggers
I dont mind banning them

>Guns have a useful purpose
>Muslims do not

Well guess they're useful for replacing whites with third world citizens

WRONG
> Render unto Caesar
Only those 3 words make the two religions worlds apart

Needless to say, shit tier shilling. Islam is not a religion, it's a sociopolitical system

Race just isn't valid in a religion vs religion argument, a black christian =/= compatibility with a black muslim.

I have a syrian US veteran for a neighbor, he's a genuine Christian who goes to church more than I go to the grocery store. Great guy, wish all blacks and muslims could relate.

How is Christianity incompatible with Christianity?

>0.01% of American gun owners abuse their rights
>40% of all Muslims want to kill fags, women, and non-believers
>Math is hard so please ignore the facts for the sake of muh dank fagbook maymay

>Banning them because their terrorists

Hit the button ban them because they're sandniggers

Sup Forums doesn't need to make a bullshit argument. You don't need to make an argument against something which is false. The picture first needs to prove itself to be true. It isn't the case. The picture is flawed. To be more exact there is a false equivalency. The button that mentions muslims and terrorism reflects the idea that islam is statistically linked with terrorism. This is true and backed up with facts. The button that mentions mass shooting and gun ownership tries to pretend that mass shooting is statistically linked with gun ownership. This is false and denied by facts. The picture would be correct if the button to the right said that being non-white was statistically linked with committing violent crimes. In that case both buttons would be true and equivalent, and Sup Forums would certainly push both of them.

>America doesn't have enough criminals or terrorists, so we need to import more from the Middle East.

They haven't reformed they just ignore parts of the bible.

I am less mad when i shoot myself in the foot compared to someone who shot me.

Easy. Guns belong and Muslims/non-whites don't.

A

One's religious zealotry, another is people with mental disorder.

Know the difference.

>gun owners are to blame
>not liberals who do nearly all of the gun crime and mass shootings
I blanket liberals all the time faggot.

There is no "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" amendment for immigration

Liberalism is a mental disorder but there are so many of them they think they're sane. It's disturbing.

Because their whole ideology has doublethink as its foundations, and most of us became heretics, and they're staying with their pathetic religion and trying to punish thought crime.

Then you should approve of them even more

Islam teaches that you should kill all people that aren't Muslim.
Gun ownership teaches you to only use it to hunt or only kill in self defense.
One is an ideology, one is an inanimate object.

christianity is not a political system
it can coexist, because, as stated by Jesus, His Kingdom is not of this Earth: it's compatible with true separation of Church and State
islam is a political system. you can't truly separate church and state
are you gonna address this, or continue deflecting?

>reduce/remove gun control
>nobody tries to start shootings for fear of being immediately filled with lead by everyone person with a direct line of sight

Also, you have to admit it'd be kinda badass if everyone had a gun at their hip

Ban muslims because they are inbreed sandniggers and don't belong to Europe. Happy now?

Statistics coming from pro immigration organizations admit thay "only" 14% of immigrants from the middle east have ties to radical islamic groups. Now you import a single million of those people a suddenly you have 14 thousand people willing to kill or contribute to the killing of innocent people. Except it doesnt stop at a million and it isnt hard to convert impressionable youths who feel isolated because refugees dont integrate into their new society. Compare that to the 99.9999999...% of legal guns that have never been used in a crime and suddenly the comparison fall flat on its face. Of course this would all require you be capable of understanding the difference between banning an ideology and banning an inanimate object.

One is an Ideology, and the other is a tool. One drives people to use the tool to cause harm the other is an object that cannot act of it's own will.

It has more to do with what the korran says Muslims to do and how many Muslims support sharia law.

Jihadism is only half the problem, Sharia Law is the other half, and over half of all muslims in the world support Sharia Law.

As far as gun ownership goes, most people own them to protect them and typically violent crime is lower in places with more guns. And besides we have more terrorist attacks driven by Islam than there are mass shootings not driven by Islam.

Nice bait thread Antifa

My argument is that OP is a faggot. GIF related.

oooooh this is hard
>constitution guarantees right to arms
>constitution gives executive power to regulate immigration
there we go.
nigger, it's like you didn't even think before posting. surely not possible on Sup Forums

use's a shitty meme
(get the fuck outta here boi)

One is a religious ideology, the other is an inanimate object. Banning guns doesn't stop muslim terrorists you dumbshit.