Which nationality is the biggest WE WUZ?

Which nationality is the biggest WE WUZ?

I'm betting on the Koreans, always with their Hwan empire shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the brits. they have claimed to be related to ghengis kahn and egyptians and saxons. they are just french. dna test done by outside sources prove it

Pajeets. Hands down.

The Americans, then British, we can just say Anglo. Of course Germans too. We wuz isn't that bad if you preserved some authentic knowledge from there, not just memes, maybe some culture. Other thing is idiots who just see kings in shiny armour and don't know shit about that era. So a good we wuz and legit we wuz can only be a we wuz coming from people who understand more about we wuz than golden clothing of king and respect that we wuz.

nice id, faggot

sandniggers

>WE WUZ MATHEMATICIANS N SHIET

Palestinian

Poles

Pajets, you probably mean Hindu Pajets, hate Muslims, but then go as love couples to Taj Mahal, since it symbolizes love, but was actually built by Muslims.

>gayAwsXL
>ghengis kahn and egyptians and saxons
americans everybody

It's truly pathetic.

Korean's inferiority complex made such a delusion map.
It's a shameful display.

LARPshkenazi jews.
WE WUZ IZREEL N SHEIT even though genetics says we're just a bunch of severely inbred east euros.

*blocks your path*
Nothing linear kiddo, it's just an equation.

Ancient Indian Muslims were nothing like new Middle Eastern Muslims, neither were Indians.

WE WUZN'T

Jews

>WE WUZ GODS CHOSEN PYPO N SHIEET GOY
>AYO AYO AYO MY ANCESTORS WUZ ONE OF DEM TWELV TRIBES
>WE MADE MIDDLE EAST N EGYPT N SHIEET
>WE WUZ CHRISTIANS N SHIEEEET GOY

The Americanized Negroes
>WE WUZ EGYPTINZ
>WE WUZ ROMANZ
>WE WUZ SHAKESPEAREZ
>WE WUZ NATIV AMERIKANGZ

the finns with their spurdo memes and their proto-finnic khaganate bullshit

We wuz khangz and you know it Amerilard.

Romanians.
So far my relatives have claimed that my people are descend from the gods, descents of Christ, the first Europeans, secretly possessing nuclear weapons, laser technology and motherfucking superpowers, that our ancestors were made by "the good aliens", that we secretly had millions of tons of gold that was secretly stolen by pretty much everyone, and plenty fucking more.

The reason for all this is really good Romanian conspiracy and paranormal stories writers, mixed with a desperate urge to get back some national pride after the fall of communism.

White people

I know Sup Forumstards in general cannot into history but this is just embarassing.

Russians

WE WUZ ROME N SHIET

(not joking, Russia thinks its "The Third Rome", they think they are continuing the Roman Empire, look it up)

This Jews (Khazars larpers)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

>Amerigan :D
Spurdo is the best meme of all time you shitskin

pic related is me. i toured a few countries in the middle east recently, and several times was assumed to be a yemeni. i look 0% slavic. i have semitic nose and hair with light green eyes and light skin. it honestly gets so tiring you jealous goys.

The only people that won't WEWUZ are sub-saharan africans and oceanians