Is the Asian race the most depressing thing in the world?

Is the Asian race the most depressing thing in the world?

nope. that title goes to sub-saharan africans

Yes

The term Asian bothers me. Asians are as different as Caucasians. an Englishman is not the same as a Turk or an Indian. I would go as far as to say that a Russian and Somalis has as much genetically in common as a Filipino and a Japanese.

That subreddit is pathetic, holy shit.
They actually believe affirmative action was implemented by whites to keep asians down.

If only they knew the (((truth)))...

>a Russian and Somalis has as much genetically in common as a Filipino and a Japanese

But Japs and Filipinos have nothing in common.

No that's whites.

Its like watching a washed up B list actor die

Almost as pathetic as the white supremacist threads on here.

Just looks like people addressing issues that concern them in a thoughtful way. They're priorities are jacked up because they need Christ but you can't blame them for trying. They just need someone to bring them the Word of God.

When people aren't Christian they look to model their lives after Hollywood movies or cartoonish depictions of history figures

Asians have the worst case of this

Sup Ching Chong.

YES. I just got done with a stint living around the Bay Area (just to try it out, attended a small school on gi bill to get funding for living expenses) and these asian kids cannot separate material value from spiritual value. It just doesn't click with them, and a ton of them are Philippine Catholics and honestly I think they're the most shallow ones, they are a very loving and giving people too it's unfortunate to see their priorities so warped.

No no I'm white, you're delusional if you don't think its the case.

Were not even 1/7 the population of earth, rapidly declining and it is NOT getting better.

Not really. Most of the stuff here is about wanting to be free from other races that don't belong in white countries and pointing out other anti-white propaganda/attacks. The rare WE WUZ ARYANS threads and claims really aren't supported that much.

>>having high iq
>> being asian-american
>> not realizing that you will live that type of life in asia
>> staying in the US blaming whites

you are free to leave
GO BACK TO ASIA

Flips are the most philosophically braindead people I have ever met in my life.

I had a flip gf for a bit. She was absolutely hot as fuck, like an 8/10, made me drool. But she had no capacity for abstract thinking, or understanding the abstract value in anything. All that mattered was money, fame, and physical appearance. No surprise she was nearly suicidal at all times...Absolutely hilarious person though, I really really liked her despite this

Asians are weird. I like them though

What is it with asians and disney?
I had a korean gf in college, the only movie she owned or even liled as far as i know was frozen

yes

They are existentially depressed and they like the uplifting innocent optimistic stories to Lift them up

Not joking, it's really sad

I wouldnt say that the girl i was talking about was depressed
She was always happy and cheerful, goofing around
Id agree with yoir assessment for some asian men, but the women seem peetty contented imo
Talking about east asians not south asians of course

>Asian
Not so, Asians are in Asian. Too bad they don't teach you about races living in Asia, so you think they are all Asian race. If you are in USA you can't be Asian, likewise there is no Mexican race.

That's because Filipinos have African roots.

>tfw 5'1 in a world of giant westerners
Childhood was fucked. Our women are fucked. Just cuck my shit up senpai. I was born for a life of silicone. Not even going to green card a bitch because I know once she gets here she's going to ditch me.

My only option is a short uggo or my waifu. There is no contest.