Give me one good reason why North Korea shouldn't have nukes to protect themselves Trumpfaggots...

Give me one good reason why North Korea shouldn't have nukes to protect themselves Trumpfaggots. You tried to threaten them, but they told you to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Korea
rationalwiki.org/wiki/North_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nukes won't protect them from starvation.

>Nukes won't protect them from starvation.

Nukes means DPRK doesn't have to worry about invasion and can focus on feeding their people.

You think China will let them starve? They want them onboard with the One China shit no doubt.

North Korea should nuke Degenerate Korea.

Yet they still spend like 30% of their income in the military

Nukes are not enough to win a war.

why is the west hyping up NK so much? Is it a big show? They always losing their shit when Kim shoots some bottle rockets

>Yet they still spend like 30% of their income in the military

That was prior to these tests, Amerikike empire couldn't take out DPRK, DPRK can now focus on their own economic means outside of kike threats.

Dictators make great stewards of the people, leading them to peace and prosperity right?

DPRK sells weapons to Israel's hit list and sends troops to defend Assad.

Why does Trump wanna sell out NK, one of the last unjewed nations out there, to the globalist Jews?

>He believes North Korea actually wants to feed its people

The inherent problem with nuclear proliferation is that it puts nuclear weapons in the hands of more and more governments. At any time, one of these governments may become unstable or compromised (in Korea, this may take the form of a military coup) in which case nukes would become a real and tangible threat, rather than a means of deterrence.

By limiting the # of governments that have nuclear weapons, you can delay this potential extinction-level event from occurring.

>Believes in kike propaganda

Let me guess you only watch western propaganda and think Kim jong un wants all of his people starving and it has nothing to do with worldwide sanctions on DPRK?

>he inherent problem with nuclear proliferation

Guess Trump shouldn't have said other countries should get nukes while running right faggot?

>protect themselves
Nigger, that's not what they want them for. No one's threatening them. THEY'RE the ones threatening nuclear attack on their enemies before they even have the shits.

Do we really think it's a good idea to let this asshole control weapons that could end the world several times over?

No. The answer is fucking no.

>kike propaganda

>actual north koreans who managed to escape explain their struggle to south koreans

>kikes
lmao retard

>Threatening people trying to starve them out is bad
Maybe we should stop fucking with them and then they wouldn't be pissed

>No one's threatening them.

You must be the most retarded burger in this thread

All those US troops in South Korea just there for no reason? All those war games right next to DPRK? Saying fire and furry? Saying North Korea will cease to exist? Sanctions by every kikified country on earth on DPRK? Yeah DPRK is clearly the one pushing the threats here, fucking faggots.

>Still believes in paid actors and kike propaganda
Again you deserve Macron and all the nigger frog.

>actual north koreans who managed to escape

Alot of them make up a lot of lies/CIA propaganda.

Why don't you go there and film it.
Prove me wrong, come on

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Korea

>tfw you will never climb a mountain with Kim Jong Un

Why even live

>Why don't you go there

Americans are banned from going to DPRK as of September 1. The kikes are doing everything in their power to isolate DPRK.

Ask Dennis Rodman, he says the country is great and he's been there more than you or I.

Just go to North Korea, try to get close to Kim, film it. I dare you.

Oh I'm sure Pyongyang is better than a degenerate shithole like yours full of niggers and mudslimes who plot terrorist attacks.

You can go to another country and from this second country go to NK

Not that hard m8

Never said I liked france, my Italian ancestor.

He also made two movies with techno monks

this
new world goyim fuck shit up wherever they happen to be
they even introduced genital mutilation as norm in worst korear

He probably meant those nukes would be under the control of the U.S. military. We have similar nukes stationed in Turkey, Belgium and other places. They can't fire them without U.S. permission, they are only there because of the geographical advantage.

If we stationed U.S. nuclear arsenal in Korea and Japan, we could respond to a North Korean nuclear strike in a few minutes instead of half an hour.

>You can go to another country and from this second country go to NK

I can't just visit countries all willy nilly, I'm a poor burger living in burgerstain who needs to work 5 jobs a week to feed myself and family.

>If we stationed U.S. nuclear arsenal in Korea and Japan, we could respond to a North Korean nuclear strike in a few minutes instead of half an hour.

You try to sanction nukes in South and Japan and DPRK will whip you Amerikikes out once and for all.

so I was looking for some NK news when I see this pop up from a few days ago. Now I know it is just one big joke

They're a protectorate and puppet of China.

I hope North Korea collapses by a coup d'etat, like the Ceaușescu's Romania.

haha epic

Why do I need to go there? North Korea is for the Koreans. South Korea is what happens when you let other people in, you get Jews

Sounds like you're a nigger pretending to 'work'
Any normal americans could

And NK's degenerate cousins will also get wiped.

Excuses.

"everything is a conspiracy reeee"

It's a small enough nation that there might not be sufficient checks to prevent someone rogue from launching a first strike. Applies to a lot of other nations too.

Anyone who has anything to lose will never use nukes in a first strike.

Why are you pushing so hard for multiculturalism? Are you one of ((them))?

Then explain how their retarded cousins are cheap rip off from Japan? Their culture sucks, if they have any, their women suck, their society is funded mostly by prostitution and plastic surgery.

Depends. If you personally live in CA then I'm all for NK owning nukes.

>he thinks since Im french I must be a government person
>he thinks I didn't vote for LePen

You're implying they want them for protection. They want them to wipe out their enemies (aka everyone else).

>LePen

((((((((((((((Le Pen))))))))))))))

Every western politician is part of (((((((((((them)))))))))))))))

>You're implying they want them for protection. They want them to wipe out their enemies (aka everyone else).

Burger propaganda at it's finest.

Because kim is a dictator who will murder his own people to stay in power
Imagine what he would do to other nations?

Dude I hate France, I plan to move in the US as quick as possible.

Why would /anyone/ fucking like france

Why would people want to get fucked by mudslimes.

>I plan to move in the US as quick as possible.

Please don't. Fuck you and Amerikikes

Now ask yourself the same about North Korea. Why would they want people to migrate there and fuck over their population like France has?

North korea is all mountains, south korea is all flat. If war starts the south is fucked

>Because kim is a dictator who will murder his own people to stay in power

Kim doesn't believe in capitalist ((((((democracy)))))) he must be evil

DPRK has never attacked any country thought it's history, US has attacked dozens in just the last couple years.

Okay, and how exactly does Kim Jong Un benefit from angry and starving populace?

I'm not a kike, I don't believe in that shit.
Except they were right about Jesus being son of a rape victim and a Roman

They don't. Because they don't want people to see how horrible their country is

By feeding himself and his friends with the labor of the people he starves

That's called communism.

Is this an Antifa thread?

>Okay, and how exactly does Kim Jong Un benefit from angry and starving populace?

burgers seriously believe North Korean leadership WANTS their people to starve

The burgers claim Koreans are brainwashed, but believe the most insane shit about DPRK.

Even worse, he doesn't want to submit to globalism!

Even if you put Kim and his friends to live in gutter their citizens wouldn't magically gain more food than their country can produce.

Antifa hate NK, call it fascist. Its as right wing as it gets. Don't tell me you think Hitler was a liberal too?

Their citizens don't have food tho retard.
They have to share a 1person bag of rice for a whole family

Antifa love NK they even defend them.
Because it's communism

Any war the Norks fight will be a focused land push. Any nukes they have will be rendered useless as a whole if they want to trade lightning bolts with Zeus.

Only American allies are under threat from a nuclear attack from NK.

Antifa should love NK, they are real commies

>Only American allies are under threat from a nuclear attack from NK.

And you aren't threatening them with nukes?

Here is the far let's opinion on them, a site ran by ANTIFA:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/North_Korea

Does it look like they support them?

>you
>both burgers

Kike detected

being a burger is like being an honory kike

hahhahaha faggot

>how do VPN's or proxies work?

Trump during primaries subscribed to nuclear realism. Cruz arguably understood the position better than him, but they were both there. The difference was paleocon vs neocon.

Now he changed his mind but he was right, more nukes is not a problem usually

I haven't argued they live in abundancy, I only say that their leadership does the best they can to feed the country despite international sanctions. Of course weakening their self defense is out of the question, so best policy for them is to develop their nukes and see if they can at some point return to normal trade with other countries.

The potential to start nuclear Armageddon shouldn't belong to the largest plantation owner on the planet. Basically, he doesn't deserve it.

>not believing in Jesus
Yeah, you're a godless kike puppet.

Im glad trump is running the country and not you faggots. why would north korea need to develop thier nukes??? when do you even need to use a nuke last nuke was used on japan and you see how that turned out. thats why we have rules north korea wants to not follow so trump will pressure china and north korea because the US runs the economy of the world and we are the strongest. a little ass country like korea does not need nukes to begin with. there are no zombie armies they gotta blow up

DEATH TO AMERICA!

DEATH TO ISRAEL

THE BABYLON IS FALLING

>Implying jesus can't be godmade by being a rape victim

>Believing in pregnancy without a dick
lmao

Haha yeah
The fact that your entire family will literally get punished for 3 generations if you step out of line must mean he is a peaceful man trying to oppose the globalist jews
Or how they tell some Yakub tier lies about history, telling their population that they are the greatest (and first) nation on earth
Or how they, because of food shortages, had their population believe that eating 2 times a day is actually healthy

I'm all for dictators, as long as they are smart and work to the benefit of their people
The president of Philippines is a great guy in my book. He gets results.
Now, NK is a shithole with a bunch of power hungry communists as leaders, and they will keep NK a shithole because if their population ever learns the truth they will be gutted on the streets

>what is religion?

then why does israel have nukes

It will if the US finally backs off and let them develop their infrastructure in peace after uniting the Koreas

>what is faith

because theyre a fucking jewish chink cock sock. GTFO

>>sage

Dude, you're so misguided. I can tell you want to do some good, but you're off the mark here. Start thinking for yourself and not buying every single piece of rhetoric that's peddled to you by the anarchists.

We are technically still at war with that country. We've got our guns pointed at them, they've got their guns pointed at us - as each side has every right. There's that, and then there's North Korea, who literally scream that they're building a bomb to nuke the United States. No such threats come from the United States.

Sanctions? No shit there are sanctions. Agreed upon by almost every country in the world. For a reason. Are you really that thick?

sounds like you're projecting

>There's that, and then there's North Korea, who literally scream that they're building a bomb to nuke the United States.

US actually did it from 1950-1953.

>Sanctions? No shit there are sanctions. Agreed upon by almost every country in the world. For a reason. Are you really that thick?

EVERY JEWIFIED NATION ON THE PLANET

gangs up on a small non-kike nation

Why do you think that is?

america was the only country to ever use nukes

>US actually did it
Once a country has nukes, the threat is always implied but as well all know there's a difference between having the gun and loading it, taking aim, and pulling the trigger.
Don't get me started on the UN. I'm not a globalist. I only mention this because it's a common sense thing at this point.
Indeed, and if I had the ability to remove all nukes from the world - I'd do it. I just don't think any country should be able to take all the piece off the map...

...but ESPECIALLY not that coddled dipshit in Norkland.

>I'm not a globalist

If you hate North Korea, guess what kike you are.

Because when we're done with the kikes, the dog eaters are next.

>If you hate North Korea, guess what kike you are.
Alright, fampai. I can see you've got a limited intellectual vocabulary.

It is pretty funny that you think you can sell North Korea to an American. I mean, to anyone but the other unmedicated schizophrenics incapable of communication of any higher order than bland recitations of jargon-y kopipe you've cobbled together but only half-understand.