Opinions on this site's politic category?

Opinions on this site's politic category?

Friend recommended this to me for research on a Sup Forums tier project and I almost cried when I saw what was posted there.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-do-all-of-the-controls-in-an-F16-fighter-jets-cockpit-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't use sites that require signups

Some people call Reddit the "San Francisco" of the Internet, but really it's more like the New York City, with a large liberal population but large pockets of moderates and right-wingers here and there.

Quora, on the other hand, *is* the San Francisco of the Internet. They have an extremely flexible BNBR rule that they've used to ban anti-feminist liberals. Look up "Emily Bright" for example.

They cater to SJWs too pretentious to be okay with having a handle that isn't their real name (where they can attach a word salad resume to). They cater to SJWs too uptight for reddit. You can't have a contained space for right-wingers like /r/The_Donald on Quora.

It's full of a particular brand of leftist too. A lot of them are upper class Hillary Clinton supporters who thumb their noses at Bernie Sanders progressive populists.

I enjoy it for pretty much every topic that isn't politics. It was a pathetic circlejerk during the 2016 election, and after election night I spent countless hours savoring the bitterness from faggots like Ernest Adams, and some guy with a cowboy hat (Andrew Weill IIRC) who before the day of the election wrote this long masturbatory screed of how President Obama and 2-term President Hillary would be remembered by history.

t. millenial nu-male

that's the opposite of what a millennial nu-male would do

tl;dr

i didn't actually mean it i just wanted to call someome a millenial nu-male and this was the first thread i saw

This.

It must be boring in Canada

Making fun of millenial pussies with easy bait.

Quora is pajeet central, I tend to avoid it.

kind of yeah

quora is the fucking worst, its like reddit on estrogen

NOICE numbers. I went drunk driving last night to buy more booze without realizing it was an especially bad idea because all that college kids were new in town and that's why everybody was speeding.

My midlife crisis car is getting somewhat better as I get used to it.

quora is okay for technical stuff, here's an example
quora.com/What-do-all-of-the-controls-in-an-F16-fighter-jets-cockpit-do

why didn't you archive it

A lot of Indians providing answers. Always found that a bit interesting...

Yep, case in point (just found this)

because i'm an australian

Yeah, I've used it to just get answers from experienced people. I never sensed the political climate. I actually like it outside of politics because it's like Reddit but with none of the excruciating meta bullshit. People aren't tied to their stupid identities at communities at quora.

Quora is a more cucked leddit

>quora is okay for technical stuff,
Why though? How can a place as infested with leftism do it, do they offer some sort of monetization?

My girlfriend used to look up our relationship problems on quora. She concluded that my tendency to look at other women was the result of low self esteem and child abuse. When I realised what she was doing I could see she was getting her relationship advice from mutually reinforcing jewish shrinks who get paid to tell women what they want to hear.

I don't know why worst corea ever allowed circumcision to be implemented. Hi IQ my ass.