Malia Obama acts like a fooking bitch

Surprise, surprise!

I'd probably tell someone to fuck off if they're taking pictures of me without asking, too.

Did she just compare herself to an animal in a cage? Lol and she's in college

I don't see what the issue is. You sound like a cuck.

humans are animals

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

niggers aren't human
You should know that.

(assuming you are a white South brazilian and not a Northern-Central monkey mistery meat mutt)

there will be nudes of her on the internet someday, I can feel it.

I STILL FEEL AN ANIMAL IN A *breathes in*
>CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Considering her and her sister were kidnapped from their parents in Chicago in 2001, she isn't lying about being in a cage.

Who cares, I would have said the same thing. She's famous for nothing other then her parents and maybe she's not interested in the attention.

Look at that fucking Chad on the right.

>her fivehead
Hopefully her camera was equipped with a wide-angled lens

Yeah he's gonna fug her.

>tfw too smart

>happen to be related to someone famous
>people think that this means that they're entitled to take photos of you without asking for permission

Nah dude, fuck off.

I was gonna say that manlets can't be alpha, but what in god's cock, Malia is 185

Hardly even a question. It will be so.

Also checked.

Humans are a tier above animals. We aren't like any other animal found on this planet.

>(assuming you are a white South brazilian
Memes. Why can't you accept that all you faggets are niggers, Pic related is "white" in the land of the HUE.

Fuck off Alex

her chin makes Jay Leno's look small wtf

brazilians aren't humans so no

she's really really ugly

How the fuck can americans accept that anyone can get accepted to their top colleges as long as their parents are rich?

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I'M STILL JUST AN APE IN A CAGE

>when your genes are so shit your kids are carbon copies of the other member

Why would anyone photograph a nigger that ugly?

Cara... Para de passar vergonha

I've found the offending picture.

They are actually. It might be different inside a dorm or bathroom but she has no legal expectation of privacy. Perhaps the kindergarten she's in could lay down some rule about it though.

Yeah, just like anyone can walk up to and call you a dipshit to your face.

It doesn't make it any less rude or annoying.

Private universities. Wouldn't matter if employers were allowed to IQ/skill test applicants or if the Feds didn't control accreditation. Shit's kiked yo.

yeah but shes famous whereas nobody gives a fuck about u

Your permission is not needed for something to be rude or annoying.

so where are her nudes?

MFW Obama loved Somali muslims so much her named his daughter after them.

But OP, paparazzi are subhumans

LGBT are subhumans you massive faggot

As a supposedly civilized high IQ person you should be able to understand where the limits of decency lie.

My kids do not look like the doctor that birthed them. (They) are close family friends.

obama's daughters are down to swirl

What's not to love? just look at them.

>185
> tall
Pick one

South Brazil is white and there's no shame in it.

Pic related, average South Brazilian.

So she was taken from one parent and given two? Pretty good deal for her I'd say.

And?
I would react the same way if someone took a picture of me without asking.

Whining about oppression is all the range for college kids nowadays.

holy shit it does look like an obama

If you're outside in public people can take your picture.

Rio de Janegro is in the middle of the Brazil, the "melting pot" region, just like São Paulo.

Only the Southern region is truly Euro diaspora.

N I C E
I
C
E

Middle top guy looks pure west african, where as the Somalis look Afro-Arab

Please refer to

Uh what? Employers skill test all the time, especially in software related work.

she's in the right. she's not even a real celebrity.

There are lots of whites in Sao Paulo though

You're arguing with a Sup Forums basement dwelling autist about socially acceptable behavior.

god damn what a completely average nigger you are.

Nothing annoys me more than people taking pictures everywhere and of everything.
Can't imagine my rage if some stranger took a photo of me right in my face
If you ask me, she should have slapped their phone to the floor

All her friends are fake. Secret service must follow her around everywhere.

I'm no fan of her father.
But honestly good for her, reporters should be told to fuck of from time to time.

>fakeposters.com poorly weaponized

you said that thing I was thinking.
>Activated

You don't have to be famous to have people take photos of you. Go to China as a non-Asian person some time and hordes of mouth breathing simpletons will try to take photos of you without asking permission.

Daddy should treat Malia better.

She seems to be enjoying it though.

Not enough.
São Paulo white diaspora is mostly Portuguese and Italian settlers from before 1800s.
The South is the most recently populated region, with heavy waves of European migrations (mostly German, Italian, Polish, Ukranians etc) from the 1800s up to the 1970s.

That guy would not be considered white even in Rio.
He's definitely pardo.

>dad makes joke about how hips are wider since pregnancy

Stop the presses.

You understand that in America, there is no expectation of privacy while out in public right?

>As a supposedly civilized high IQ person
Hahaha. Compared to, say, ANY African countryman?
>you should be able to understand where the limits of decency lie.

That's what we've been saying.

It's not about expectation of privacy as much as it is about not being on the spectrum.

Yep and in order to administer those tests they've either got a large legal department that's evaluated those tests and is willing to defend the company against claims of discriminatory hiring practices OR they're just rubes who are exposing themselves to a lot of risk.

if any of you faggots look like the jamokes in OP's pic rethink your fucking lives

t. oldfag

Why would it matter that they can't have kids?

>Acts like a bitch

How the hell should she have responded? She deserves privacy like everyone else. Had Melania Trump done this, Sup Forums would have gone full YASSSS QUEEN!!!!

The white guy knows what's going on there.

>jamokes

Yeah but she's not celebrity famous. She didn't choose it.

I'd tell them to fuck off too.

someone needs to tell her who her real parents are. I think it's time.

I think he was getting mixed up. To avoid legal pitfalls, employers have to pretend that their tests are directly related to the job, ie they can't have explicit IQ testing. "Skills tests" are often just intelligence tests in disguise to avoid this.
I saw some sample tests for US military recruitment once. Even the automotive mechanics part was comprised of mostly intelligence testing questions with an auto veneer, as in someone could deduce the answer with the information provided even with absolutely no mechanical knowledge.

reminder that malia and sasha are not his kids and were kidnapped from chicago

What sucks is we're going to have to hear about her for the rest of our lives

Jesus, I thought white people were supposed to be intelligent. What a disappointment

who goes jogging in a cotton t-shirt and what is she carrying? Has she ever jogged before in her life?

She's an uppity sheboon just like her father (female). Thankfully neither of them will ever run for president because of this.

That damn dead look in her eyes. Why do so many teenage girls have that look? Like they're in a trance all the time. What is it?

Wait... isn't Malia a man?

I've personally done both - basic IQ type tests and tests related more or less exclusively to software development skills. Neither are uncommon. Google was famous for its hiring exam which it more or less changed/dropped because it didn't really do much to predict actual job performance.

>that will never be your benis

society is giving power to those who you wouldn't even blow you nose on.

>I thought white people were supposed to be intelligent
Did you? You stereotyped a group of people and were disappointed by the reality... Your posts look more like shitty trolls than any real attempt at arguing from a black American. As an attempt at arguing from a BLM member/supporter though you're spot on.

>jordan peterson ends it

Seriously though? Why the fuck does she have paparazzi harassing her? They're acting like she's part of America's royal family, daughter of King Obama, a princess and heir to the throne, etc.

She brought some of it upon herself with the twerking nonsense earlier though.

It's called being female.

>twerking nonsense earlier

post it, she must have a nice little tight negro ass