BitChute: The New Youtube Alternative

Lads, everyone is moving over to BitChute.

It's a youtube alternative that is on the torrent network, which means they can NEVER shut it down.

Start opening channels and uploading, this is the future of video streaming:

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/

Other urls found in this thread:

iridiumbrowser.de/
bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
bitchute.com/video/8lbHDe49bhyr/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
youtube.com/watch?v=4CIuS77dxzw
github.com/mps-youtube/mps-youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=bV9L5Ht9LgY
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
bitchute.com/video/fA5ga5VrQLGx/
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/RTgcaGt
vid.me/SXfn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe that no one thought of a P2P youtube before this
it seems like the only way for a non-megacorp to handle the bandwidth costs

isn't it too small?

Good luck something called BitchUte will gain ground

Finally good news

everything is too small compare to youtube
sites are going to have to grow but at least they've made it easy to reupload your videos there
Google is starting its crackdown this week so we'll see how many people get banned or otherwise prevented from making money on youtube

Shit seems amazing so far; whats the catch?

The fate of any alternative to YouTube relies on the choice of one man.

Bogdanoffs, make the call. Bring our boy home.

I like bitchute

I like the layout
Of vidme

But isn't the problem with any competing site, that there's no money to be made in video hosting/stream. YouTube loses money.

Bandwidth costs > ad revenue.

The money either comes from advertisers (not gonna happen with us), or with subscriptions (can't see many people signing up for this like they do NetFlicks). It's the self-imposed reliance on video that will kill us. We really need to wean ourselves off it, because we'll be facing problems along the way, not just in terms of bills, but also its been established that we can't trust domain registers or hosts either.

Bitchute will grow rapidly. I strongly suggest getting an account there, even if you primarily still use YT.

Just some thoughts:
>Youtube needs content makers
>content makers want money for their work
>why not just harrass all those big YouTube stars regardless of their content, just flagging their content
>more stress for content makers, they are going to be pissed and demand a policy change
>YouTube is forced to react
>if YouTube does not react those content makers are going to look for alternatives

For example all those music videos. 90% could be classified as sexist thanks to libtards standards. Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift...

Do you really think these ad-friendly channels wont be white-listed.

Won't work, YT will simply ignore any reports since these channels (e.g. VEVO) effect their revenue stream. Similar to how Twitter won't delete accounts of popular celebrities & politicians no matter what they post.

By the way, this is the front page of BitChute right now.

Okay.
I guess the best method is still the one with this add on that messes up their view counts or some shit so advertiser get their money back.

What if we got PewdiePie on board?

Hi Styx.

We should get the chans to allow embedding

But why would I want go to a political video website?

>implying youtube isnt

No they are already being hit hard. They even have to censor their swearing.
They bitched in the beginning, but now they are complying with the changes because they want that sweet green.

Youtube is kill

Privacy concerns. You have to use a VPN to hide your public IP address.

that would be a major blow for youtube.

That fucking Swedish faggot already cucked out

He's not on your side, no matter how much you want him to be. He's also not stupid, and knows that without youtube he would be nothing. Is there even one youtube star to leave the platform and make it all on their own?

>that would be a major blow for youtube.
ONLY if you assume youtube is about direct profit from the site, from what they did with pewdiepie, that has "NOTHING" to do with hittler or alt right, you can see they arent for profit

The annoying orange.

it would be a major blow to them just because him doing that signals to the world that youtube is a piece of shit.

i seriously hope they will implement the algorithm that allows you to slow down/ speed up videos without altering pitch. I saved a shitton of time doing this and no other side I know of any le yt celebrity is using has this feature.

They threw him under the bus, called him an anti-semite, and cancelled his show. You think they care about him leaving? They dared him to leave and instead he stayed and apologized.

of course they dont care, its about the message it would send to the world that would a be a blow to them.

>they dont care

well thats the fucking point, their apathy will destroy their platform.

Goys can you help me out? It appears firefox has teamed up with soros. I need a fucking new browser that works on android and has extensions. Do you know some alternatives?

ad-friendly channels have already gotten hit

Iridium. It's so much like Chrome that I get confused between the windows. All Chrome extensions that I've tried work flawlessly.

iridiumbrowser.de/

The search engine is a bigger problem.

awful name that sounds like a virus. normies will never get into it.

>awful name

more like BitShit amirite?

Are you on Surfeasy my negro?

prove me wrong

Everyone needs to abandon YouTube.

>BASED Right Said Fred
I'm too sexy

What happened to Vid.me? Thought everyone was moving there.

What would work is this:

App or website that searches all these sites.

So you have one login/search/page to search x amount of video sites including bitchute.

Kind of like a based desktop/web version of TubeMate found on Android.

youtube doesnt even profit iirc

I don't know what you're saying here. I just mean you don't sound like a nordcuck. Half the "foreigners" are Americans anyway.

hey, it "just works"

>bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
>bitchute
The name will not catch on.

>greedy kikes want controversial content gone
>HEY I GOT IT
>LETS ALL FUCK OFF FROM YOUTUBE

They are censoring it anyway and through their algorithms it can't even reach the feed of normies.

>All the same gender.
>All follow the same religion.
>(((Diverse)))
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Only a complete mongoloid retard would be fooled by this.

It's definitely going toneed some work

Ah. Never heard of surfeasy. Assumed it be some AOL thing or something. An no. Not American hiding. Real norbro and not negro. And yes. A p2p based site concerns me until enough tech-gurus have eaten through the underlying technology of bitchute and found nothing of concern regarding my privacy using my pc as a server for the videos I watch.

I agree to an extent. Having your own PC used as a server is disconcerting, but is it any worse than allowing one evil, monolithic company to dominate video communication across the internet? Especially considering that this same company keeps extremely detailed logs of everything that you do and can view your email in an instant, using your PC as a server (after the technology has been verified safe) seems like a pretty good alternative.

i spent about 3 min. browsing and i found an epic podcast. kekking hard right now.

bitchute.com/video/8lbHDe49bhyr/

you can already do that, just right click and you can choose playback speed
now it justs need good content :P

Jewtube is still profiting off Pewdiepie, they're just not sharing any of their shekels any more.

It's always about profit for kikes.

Here's a quick reminder of the type of shit that Google is pushing into the world. Fuck Google, they are evil. Any technology that takes money and power away from them is a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

A good point. People talk a lot about "getting lost down the rabbit hole" of videos on youtube. Alternative video sites will require entertainment to be there as well, so it's not all just drab politics that most can't stomach for hours on end.

In short, cat videos, vsauce-ish stuff, let's plays, and so on.

>he believes the Hollyjew accounting used to avoid paying taxes or giving shekel back to their investors

Good goy.

>torrent network
Normies will never get into this shit.

Also, anyone even remotely aware of what (((they))) believe and worship will instantly recognize the symbolism of pic related. They really do want to destroy and enslave us.

Why not stop thinking like a filthy jew and join bitchute?

>bitchute.com
who owns it? who finances it? these are things we need to know...

My concern is that sharing your IP with the world could have more serious personal consequences than being exposed to targeted ads from a tech behemoth. People should use this site with caution and, as they say in their faq, hide behind a VPN. If you don't use proxy or vpn, you should not use a p2p based site until they state they use anonymous decentralized encrypted p2p.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CIuS77dxzw

Jesus is lord

Lets use inverse tactics against them, they hate our religion so much because their religion teaches them to kill all none Muslims, seriously just start spamming Christianity, not hate.

How do you access content does the uploader host it? I guess it /could/ work for professional youtubers to host their own content on a personal server but it sounds like the smaller you are the more difficult it is to maintain your data and the smaller the pool of others seeding it.

If you try to download something on Rarbg for example you can find super popular stuff but things that are more obscure or haven't been seeded in years are virtually impossible to get once they're gone.

We need a browser that has encrypted BitTorrent video site tech built in, that hides your IP by using relays just like Tor.

I don't get this P2P thing.

Last time i used torrents in the mid/late-2000s, it was quite normal for only one or two people in the world to be seeding a particular file.

As such, files often disappeared over time and the download speeds were awful.

How does BitChute handle these problems? How does it ensure retention of videos and a decent transfer rate?

I'm pretty sure it's hosted both on the server and via p2p, so videos with a lot of viewers don't use much of their bandwidth but videos with few viewers don't go dead

that's why it runs on torrents, minimal bandwidth costs for the website, instead the bandwidth costs are distributed among users.

it's like popcorn time but youtube

based user

if you stay on a video url for sometime you will see you start uploading.

>I can't believe that no one thought of a P2P youtube before this
actually underaged

Lmao get the fuck off cocksucker fucking new-fag.

Sounds like you are the newbie bro

Concerning IP beings logged by alphabet agency's, maybe it is time to adopt a different internet all together?

I'm really beginning to get this idea in my head that we are somehow going to be heading towards some neocyberpunk age...

rename needed

yourbox

>thinking that pewdiepie was unironically alt-right
>ever

I have a private, 2200 video long music playlist on Jewtube that I have been building for years and it is the only thing holding me back from leaving that site forever.
Does anyone know some way I can download or export the entire playlist without the massive amount of effort it would take to do that manually?

So this probably works as a sliding scale?

The cost of hosting popular videos is mostly distributed across the P2P network, and the cost of less popular videos are mostly shouldered by the site and are server-based?

That's still gonna require a fucking massive data centre. How many shitty, low-view videos are on YouTube? Probably tens of millions, meaning that on BitChute they wouldn't be particularly well-seeded.

I'd be interested to see if there's any guarantee from BitChute that an uploaders video will ALWAYS be available in perpetuity.

this, me too

github.com/mps-youtube/mps-youtube

>YouTube playlists can be searched and played or saved as local playlists.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV9L5Ht9LgY

this might help

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/ operates on lists

bitchute.com/video/fA5ga5VrQLGx/

>Bitch Ute

Three problems spring to mind immediately:
1) anyone who cares to can see what you're watching,
2) there are almost certainly security holes in the browser, and you can be attacked by anyone who cares to, and
3) anyone who cares to can get your IP address, so they can attack your system at the OS level for as long as you continue using that IP address.

Yes, these (aside from the browser being a dumpster fire) are all problems with bittorrent in general, not particular to BitChute, but when we're looking specifically for ways to publish hot political content, this is accepting a serious disadvantage.

Another issue: people aren't on youtube just to communicate, but to make money. Youtube's not taking down a lot of videos, but they're doing a lot of demonetization. This isn't a solution to that.

One last thought: if a lot of political youtubers go to BitChute, they can give it the same branding problem as Gab, which is that it gets full of right-wing extremists and then the normies don't want to go there and it stays as fringe as Sup Forums.

giving everyone the option to make detailed logs about your browsing doesn't seem viable. there should be a leecher mode

kek

>BitChute
you're kidding right?

Get the tv pirates on board and watch the views skyrocket

it sucks.

Pew.tube is better.

>alternative to google services

m8 you may want to think through that objection a little more.

This. Varg Vikernes and everybody else started uploading all their videos to Vid.me besides Youtube already a couple of months ago

Oh and someone on pew.tube did it first.
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/RTgcaGt

Seems half-arsed, and who's paying for it?

nevermind, Vid.me started removing "politically incorrect" videos from the feed and Varg stopped posting there:

vid.me/SXfn