WW3 destroyed all the north hemisphere and only the places in blue colours remain

WW3 destroyed all the north hemisphere and only the places in blue colours remain.

Where do you go? More specifically, of the country of chose, what place?

How fucked do you think the future of humanity is considering this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
youtube.com/watch?v=wB2-t8FJA5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chile.

>all of them are niggerholes
fuck off

Australia, New Zealand or Argentina

Or if a lot of whites are going, I'd join a crusade to purge South Africa.

south island NZ

Australia would be overrun by the Asians fleeing
Europeans could easily genocide the Africans and take Africa, lots of resources
South America is already mixed White, probably the easiest one

France

K, enjoy the cancer and rectal prolapse by radiation

Chile, Uruguay, Australia

Argentina, New Zealand or Australia

>France can rebuild itself in Guyana
Really made me think. Also it's full of blacks so they'll feel at home

You are not affected tho

You'll be comfilly eating sopa do macaco and watching mfx videos while the world burns

I'll go to Australia, seems shill

Nowhere. because WW3 destroyed me with northnern hemisphere

I move to Bariloche and find my Nazi friends.

This. I know a couple Argentinians and they're white as fuck. Im talking blonde hair blue/green eyes. I always imagined them being like spics for some reason.

Aussie, because why not? Probably east coast with everyone else.

But why the FUCK is France still around in this scenario?

(OP)

There's a lot of Aussies in my family so I'll go there. And hope to become a top bloke.

Though France is much closer of course. But Macron rules that one out.

South Brazil will be the next world leader, of course.

>france

fuck off kraut.

Go to Congo and start mining diamonds.

Urugoy.

No shit, they aren't a mix of european+native but just european. Either of spanish and/or italian heritage usually.

Argentina

Rebuild my country.

The map is just about the southern hemisphere, not a post ww3 scenario

New Zealand. Economy comparable to US, but needs more industry

Ah right, yeah. Forgot France still has a Colony™ in SA.

Argentina or New Zealand

No fucking way this is real

think again sunshine

Well, I would say Australia or New Zealand but I imagine getting a flight there or booking passage via ship is going to be a problem. So, being in the US I would make my way down to Peru, and then do all the cocaine until my heart explodes.

is that martian language?

Australia is so based, how can we come ??

Wow, it's so good that you stop the 2 illegal immigrants boating all the way to Australia once a year.
Meanwhile the legal Chinks buy up your land and immigrate worse than they do in Canada.

That looks like sinhalese or some south indian script

t. Linguistics pro

This is why you have an anchor cousin mate.

australia
they speak english
and are white

Based af

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

government also made a movie about boat people for sand niggers where they all drown horrifically, trying to find it

>In Arabic

Shitposters will save us after all...

I stay right the fuck where I am

worry about your own borders Sanchez

are these little heart shaped camouflage stains on his vest?

found it

youtube.com/watch?v=wB2-t8FJA5A

bunny rabbits and jelly beans

>bunny rabbits and jelly beans

be non-white and have lots of money

Guyana isn't even in the southern hemisphere, look at the map. It's only colored because of their islands in the Indian and Pacific oceans.

french guayana is in the south hemisphere
for some reason the autistic OP thinks that means all of France is in the southern hemisphere

Nowhere I said that, retarded slavshit

Read

Australia for dat abo booty.

Yeah, but what really is south? Like, why isn't north south? And south north? Why does the map have to be that way up and not the other? Who's to say?

I stay put.

Lets be honest here in the case of WW3 the only countries left standing will be african nations.

Christchurch, New Zealand

What about turkey.

How the fuck is Germany partially in the southern hemisphere?

Fuck off
Fuck off

Fuck off
Fuck off, our economy needs nothing
Not welcome

Brazil. It's a legitimate white supremacist state where whiteness is viewed as a sign of higher value and everyone pretends to be whiter than they are (opposite of the USA where whiteness is a sin and white people pretend to be 1/8 Cherokee or whatever).

>bunch of mediocre nations will no worthy development of science, arts, engineering, math or political structure.
>to guide humanity forward

It's a very, very fucked up perspective for humanity.

Well they may be the only people to thrive in the fallout zone that used to be their country. Roaches have always had a pretty easy time during a nuclear strike.

>No scientific great achievements
>No artistic great achievements
>No political revolutions that revolutionize what is known as possible
>Known as the faggots of Brazil
>Brag abou their racial ethnic composition
>Be mixed up too

pff, what a joke

Either Chile, South Africa (to re-populate the white population) Australia or New Zealand.

Straya mate. Have lots of family there

Africa ofcourse, the Southern part. I mean we could create a paradise, if we don't mind a little industry scale genocide.

yes, no martian will come, fuck them they have their own fucking desert planet

True nationalists stay in their countries and rebuild it in the form of a radioactive ethno-state.

Respect for .

here's for hoping pic related doesn't ruin your country

> Israel destroyed
> Sandniggers destroyed
Go straya mate, then help the white SA's cleanse their country of niggers, the world could start fresh desu

>implying that anything but Sao Paulo is relevant up there in the north
>implying that the South is not the agricultural and industrial powerhouse of this damn country, save for Sao Paulo ofc, the only non-south respectable state
I can walk around with my cellphone on my hand without fear of being robbed by a cluster of monkeys. Do you?

It would've been better for them to be just greyed out... Being surrounded by radiation with no civilization within 2000 mi is no way to live. But no use feeling bad for them. They brought this on themselves (and the world).

אין לך זכות להכחיש אנשים

Gotta burst your bubble, the Argentine census doesn't account for race, but for "origins", and since especially back in the 20th century people used to hide any native ancestors, you have many mestizos and especially castizos that appear in the census as being of "European origin" even if they are not white.
Heck, even the few Lebanese living here are counted as Europeans.
In reality although Argentina is around 97% European in origin, it is thought that around 71% of all argies have at least one native ancestor, and only around 50-55% of the population can be called white outside of Latin America.

Be careful tho, a bunch of (((separatists))) pretending to be Mapuches are starting shit in that province.
Although, since the eternal anglo country funding them will disappear with WW3 you could be safe.
Just don't act suprised if you find native-looking people with German names in Bariloche.
Colonia Suiza is nice tho. They even brought European deer and boars to feel more at home, and they are considered an invasive species so it's perfectly ok to hunt them and make empanadas out of their meat.

Australia could fit billions with space left over. Only problem is that everyone more than 100 miles inland will fry up like egg people.

Don't come here, it's fucking over, I've seen a nigger inmigrants taking shits on the street and colombians/venezuelans literally knife fighting in the center of Santiago.

It's over. Thanks left party!

Why does France count as a country that is in both hemispheres and not the UK? Why does Frances Indian Ocean islands count as part of France and not say the Falklands?

>taking shits on the street
Damn

I lead the nation of the people to land, we shall destroy all nations.

>Thanks left party!

Piñera brought them here cause neoliberalism believes in open borders cause muh global GDP.

We were still complaining about the mapuche situation when your right wing flooded us with inmigrants.

I would move to Argentina, illegally...

>Non humble Bolivians.

Australia or NZ

Falklands because overwhelming whiteness

South Africa

The remaining whites can carve out a large empire and drive out the African hordes. That land is valuable to be trod on by niggers

>not going to portuguese speaking Brazil

I have bad news for you

>Known as the faggots of Brazil
>implying anybody but hell de janigger monkeys actually think that

It's pretty much a IRL "white girls love bbc, how can whitebois ever compete" shilled meme.