Why did he do it, Sup Forums?

Made me think

Do what? I like him in mystery science theater

bump.

WE NEED ANSWERS

I just look it up and found this

>As scary as the Trump years are, that Bush–Bin Laden s*** was cranked up to Tolkien-level evil and chaos. Bush was a mediocrity being controlled by an evil genius. Trump is a mediocrity surrounded by other mediocrities. There’s no evil genius in the mix,” he said. “We don’t have a Palpatine or a Tarkin in there. We just have cave trolls.

I see nothing wrong with those words and they sound closer to the truth than anything.

It's just some illuminati shit. He'll probably come out with a surprisingly good role that lands him "prestige" instead of retarded comedy. Or maybe he's taking the path of least resistance and making a stupid, gross comedy that will make millions of dollars, but I don't think a wife's soul is needed to achieve such a mean feat. I think he really shot for the stars and wants to join the real inner circle of the Holly Wood elite.

"OK," replies the studio, "that'll be one wife."

What are you talking about? Explain

You're an idiot. Stop with pop-culture and realize real life is actually complicated.

>being this new

Do you seriously trust politicians as divine and protectors with no fault? If you do then you need to see some real shit and open your eyes. His statement cannot be closer to the truth even if it tried.

Patton Oswalts dead wife jokes are my favorite jokes.

Fat-ton Poz-walt.

Dafuq? Did they make a new Howling movie with tranny br prosties??

Ritual sacrifice and the entertainment industry go hand in hand. It's an offering to the ruler of the material plane and gives power brokers leverage over their servants just in case anyone wants to blow the lid off the whole thing.

Thanks to the internet, the lid isn't quite blown off but it sure does rattle a lot.

this is by far the harshest burn of 2016. Nothing else came remotely close, even Trump's twitter shitposts

You see all this? He was probably warned.

>You'll be called out. Treated like the scum of the earth. And you, of all people, will live with the knowledge of what you have done. But if you can life with yourself and live with the smears, you'll gain the keys to the Earthly kingdom. You'll die at a time of our choosing (I don't know if they tell them this or not but it's clear that the whole exchange includes a timestamp for their time of death).

Did he got a new role or something immediately
after his wife died? What did she died of even? I'm clueless as to this ordeal and affair.

Snowflakes gotta fall.......That dudes not gay?

Lets see.... House... check, Senate... Check,
Presidency..... Check, Supreme Court ...Check, funding for next election...check
Winning all the special elections after Trump...Check
Man it must suck to know hes gonna pay all those taxes towards a conservative ideology.

>Lord of the Rings check
>Star Wars check
This poor bloated drug-addled low wattage e-celeb could play Joe DeRita in a '60-era Three Stooges biopic.