Communists plan to start the revolution on November the 4th

The communists are planning to start the revolution on November the 4th, 2017. Sources are below. Prepare yourselves men, this shit is going to get real.

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/ [ archive: archive.fo/dgQpW ]
>ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
>Take To The Streets And Public Squares
>in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met

>Faceberg
(faceberg).com/RefuseFascism/ [ archive: archive.fo/owGAn ]
(faceberg).com/RefuseFascismLA/ [ archive: archive.fo/BllM3 ]

revcom.us/a/503/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trump-pence-regime-must-go-en.html [ archive: archive.fo/xUDGC ]
>Making revolution against a powerful and vicious enemy—and going on from there to bring into being a whole new world, without exploitation and oppression—is an incredibly challenging and complex process.

americanthinker.com/articles/2017/08/big_plans_on_the_hard_left_for_november_4.html [ archive: archive.fo/T7fZx ]
>One thing overlooked in the uproar over Charlottesville is that this was, evidently, merely a dress rehearsal for a much larger-scale effort planned for this Autumn. Activist groups on the left evidently have something big in store for November 4th. The idea seems to be a revival of the 1971 “Days of Rage” – an effort to shut down the country as a whole to force a change in government.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518
archive.fo/wzfBz
anonews.co/antifa-november-4th/
archive.fo/IMsFx
rallypoint.com/shared-links/presentation-by-andy-zee-at-refuse-fascism-conference-on-november-4-2017-we-begin-this
archive.fo/gjSis
pastebin.com/PkfAnPnL
archive.fo/ipcjQ
mmnews.de/index.php/politik/123478-bewegung-wdr#.WaL-U4S8yN4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/12/10/jews-are-the-financial-engine-of-the-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/inside-the-lefts-plans-to-occupy-trump-215518 [ archive: archive.fo/wzfBz ]
>One week after Charlottesville, “the Resistance” is planning its next move. Members of a group calling itself “Refuse Fascism” met in five cities around the country on Saturday with the intent to plan and organize nationwide demonstrations later this year. Their goal, according to Eva Sahana, a 22 year-old organizer, is simply to “drive out the Trump and Pence fascist regime.”

anonews.co/antifa-november-4th/ [ archive: archive.fo/IMsFx ]
>According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States.

rallypoint.com/shared-links/presentation-by-andy-zee-at-refuse-fascism-conference-on-november-4-2017-we-begin-this [ archive: archive.fo/gjSis ]
>they were able to get 40,000 people into Boston last weekend. They are well paid and they still have not realized that the will of the people was done. They will not accept this administration, their queen was not invited to the coronation, think of all the zillions that went in to make her the next President and it blew up in their faces.

General info on so called "grassroots" organizations:
pastebin.com/PkfAnPnL [ archive: archive.fo/ipcjQ ]

Finally. Thank God, communists were starting to become insufferable.

A communist shooting gallery will be neat if they try to revolt and it will be free, what nice commies

I have to be in CA for work that week and its my birthday so I hope to hell this gets put down well before that. God dam communists.

>Implying Commies will overthrow the government with baseball bats and golf clubs, while the 'Trumpence' regime has the no. 1 Millitary in the world on it's side.

Commies are getting Soros money, i would expect some SKS's or something to be used by them

I'm not even kind of worried, these losers couldn't shoot dice.

They will have bad battle records out the gate but i expect that Soros is probably buying people to train them on the basics of marksmanship, even at a basic level of competency they can become more familiar through battle. If i were a cunt like Soros i would be paying extra to make sure they have the proper training, otherwise the whole move will destroy your influence through the United States because your organizations would become publicly acknowledged threats/enemies.

I'm still a bit undecided to take them seriously, keep in mind this is the generation that barks non-stop but only bites 2% of the time.

If they're actually wanting to attempt a coup though.....

The worst mistake you could ever make is to under estimate your enemy, rather, you should expect the most from them of being able to fight and do it effectively. If you don't do this you will get bent over and fucked hard if you aren't prepared, expect professional trainers to be backing them and possibly even imported tacticians to lead them.

Yeah no i'm not convinced, I mean i'm not a fool and i'll be sure to be ready, but still I won't be shocked if it's just another round of mini-berkleys.

Sure but be ready for the worst, you don't want to end up being sorry about it later.

Something tells me the reason why the commies focus on spreading their cancer in cities is because they have a large population at hand in the regions nearby. Sort of like a large military base if you can get 30% or higher of the cities population to fight.

This. Any right wingers go out and buy some guns and go shoot a thousand rounds so you are already used to shooting

Good point

Problem is they've become such cancer themselves that they're redpilling everyone who interacts with them.

To a degree but if they can maintain even 30% of the a large cities population thats enough to overwhelm most local forces that could oppose them, you also have the echo chambers a lot of these cities have become.

K

Yeah, hopefully after september antifa will be labeled a terrorist organization by the feds, making it easier for state governments and forces to kill them.

Implying right wingers don't already have arsenals.
You're talking about people who shoot and hunt on a regular basis and are used to be outside. These fat trannies won't last five minutes

classical color revolution from soros school of colored revolutions, it finally comes at american doors which means that you have done well ladies and gentlemen.

resist and fuck these idiots out, even if it means civil war it will be a great war.

fight these fucks, and win.

Ideally for sure, however it will be very touch and go until then and odds are you have a large number of the Democratic party backing them and doing everything in their power to prevent the designation of Terrorist to fall on them. If the fighting should break out you will likely see some Neo-Cons and most of the Democratic party back them as "Freedom Fighters" in the same bane of what they call the "Free Syrian Army" when its basically just an arm of ISIS.

Do me a favour and gas the elite kikes this time, not just the low-level plebs. I'm tired of these elite kikes escaping their pogroms and playing their victim cards all the time.

mmnews.de/index.php/politik/123478-bewegung-wdr#.WaL-U4S8yN4

occupy all bolchewist TV stations !!!

I'm ready >:)

>drive out the Trump and Pence fascist regime
?
Can't some nut just mow down all these people who have absolutely zero conception of contemporary or historical politics? This is not even worth arguing it's so fucking stupid.

Is this going to happen every where or just in america? Either way i cant wait

Odds are its gonna be focused in America, however you will likely see large military moves abroad while America is sorting itself out, China would likely try to flex muscle and take regions in Asia, the mid east might catch fire again. I wouldn't put it past the taco niggers in Mexicos government to try and expand during the chaos, would be pretty funny if the Mexican troops pull up in Cali.

Bring it.

>holding to your convictions is what (((they))) want, goyi--I mean friend.

How stupid are Communists, really?

>Starting a revolution a month before December, when winter starts
>expecting slacktivists to last through the winter
>thinking this will do anything but alienate those they purport to help (the working class) by annoying them and making them late.

It's almost as if none of them have worked a day in their lives and have no concept of what the real world is like.

You wanna know when you should start a revolution? April. Like the middle of April.

Where should you protest? Government buildings. Annoy the government, don't "take to the streets". You think rich people and government officials care? No. They don't need to worry about being late.

I guarantee that it'll only really happen in the big cities, where you'll bother democrats and make them think "Jeez, Republicans aren't this annoying".

Way to go, fucks.

I've mentioned this before in another thread that some communists (and their elite supporters) would attempt a violent revolt to politically neutralize DT. Link below. They will most likely fail, but that won't stop these bastards from hurting police, military, or patriotic Americans (aka "Nazis"). Our task should be NOT to initiate violence but set up defensive perimeters around strategic targets such as our public institutions and people.

Expose the shit out of this evil so that the public is wary of their tricks.

I wonder if they will strait up and try and over through trump one day, with guns and every they, they would surely fail but it would put people on our side

BAN COMMIE ANTIFAG THREADS
PROTEST

They aren't going to do jackshit.

I don't understand how this works. Will civil unrest be used as an excuse to have Drumpf impeached?

They're going to try and make it Occupy Wallstreet 2.0. That one failed miserably, so I wonder what they're planning this time.

Heh, you're probably right. They won't have the proper resources to carry this through once it starts freezing. I guess commies really just wanna die in the snow.

Color Revolution/war has been groomed into existence over decades. the leftists have been engineered into 'mindraped' losers in order to agitate them into bringing down the US government. things will ultimately be drastically worse for them even achieving all their aims. they have been mindraped to hate Trump by the media especially
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324

They wouldn't go after DT personally, they would try to create such a mess in the country in order to pressure the president to resign. The banking elite likely want Pence or Ryan to be the president, because they are far more controllable than Trump is. It will likely not work, but that won't stop these desperate wolves and their useful idiots from trying.

George Soreroach will false flag shoot anti Trump protesters with sniper teams to try destabilizing America and igniting a color revolution/war

>Where should you protest? Government buildings. Annoy the government
>You think [...] government officials care?
I'm confused.

Why would they do this? Isn't their slow degeneration plan working just fine? Or are they scared of the holy prophecy of generation Zyklon B?

You think government officials care if you protest in the streets is what I meant. They don't even really use the streets that much.

Now if you're yelling at their window, that'll bother them.

This.

>Let them march all they want, so long as they pay their taxes - Alexander Haig, US Secretary of State

American Mexican war 2 when please

Or apply affirmative action to them. Jews can have 2% of these posts, which is the percentage of population they make up in America.

Ce laba triste esti ba. Te-ai antrenat tu la padure sa omori comunisti? Sau sugi pula taranoilor americani doar asa de placere?

Pun pariu ca n-ai vazut padure adevarata la viata ta (nu, mersul cu masina prin "padurea" Baneasa nu se pune), d-apoi arme.

I hope next year this time most Americans are awakened to the kike control of news.......

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Soros is just one guy.

"Jews are the financial engine of the left"
theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/12/10/jews-are-the-financial-engine-of-the-left/

Я eбaл твoя мaть, тoвapищкa. Иди нaхyй.

The RefuseFascism group has 31.000 'likes' already and their pictures look like they have been flying their slogans a few times before already. Really wondering (((who))) is paying for all that promotional material though...

Sorry I do not speak gypsy.

>in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met

PLEASE DO THIS! This is the same as occupy and it's a guaranteed win for us.

They start out "claiming" one of their "spaces" or however these fags put it.

Then they redirect all energies and resources not toward their cause, but toward "defending" these "spaces" against police, judges, politicians, etc.

PLEASE do this you 99% fags, we know its you doings this anyway.

Don't speak Romanian eh? Then how about a nice cup of "Get the fuck outta my country you filthy fat cunt!"

Nothing is going to happen. Everyone will pussy out.

They will fuck it up, no business in their right mind would shut the business down to overthrow government, that would be a monumental disaster

Wait, are you telling me all of the ancom shitposts on this board are made by Romanian gypsy niggers? I guess I'm not that surprised, but still. Why do you even bother?

Makes sense since that's basically the 100th year anniversary of the communist revolution in 1917.

k i l l t h e m a l l

Am I a sociopath because I'm genuinely excited for the ripping apart of commie fags,
I'm fuckin hoping this shit happens, it'll be quite the show

Bring it

October Revolution of 1917 succeeded, so I see why not November would do as well.

>can't afford birth control
>trans woman

It should say "don't grow up"

That was in a different country during a very, very different time period.

Also, lots and lots of blood was spilled, I highly doubt the American government or the average American citizen worth their salt would allow that.

Also also, Russia was extremely weak at the time, since they had just lost their Tsar and the current provisional government had only existed for a few months.

Great read

This pretty much confirms something big is coming.

>The worst mistake you could ever make is to underestimate your enemy.
This desu. Well said. It's better to be over-prepared than under-prepared or not prepared at all. Idc if anyone calls me paranoid - the paranoid survive.

Definitely. Preparation is everything.
>What's worse, thinking you're beingparanoidor knowing you should be?

Agreed.

>implying it will be liberals and not mercenaries and terrorists shipped in by soros

>this nightmare must end
Pearl sales must be at an all-time high with all this hardcore clutching going around

that's poorly thought out, it's supposed to be the 5th of November.

>Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Wasn't the movie V for Vendetta about over throwing a Fascist government.

>Idc if anyone calls me paranoid
You're not paranoid if (((they))) are really out to get you

The fifth is the day after, when the war has been won.

SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET FUCKING LUNAR

NOTHING will happen
>blonde nigger

true
the 5th of november is 'guy fawkes' night in england where everybody has a big bonfire and burns an effigy of guy fawkes

remember, remember the 5th of November
gunpowder, treason and plot
so always remember the 5th of November
the plot never to be forgot

kek that flag

Whoa shit, Civil War happening? Get your gear, weapons, etc. maintained, prepared and ready when it happens. Stock up on food, ammo, and other supplies you may need.

Unless ol Georgie decides to go all out to arm the Commies with P-90s, M-60s, M4s, and other high grade guns, it will get crazy. Let that old bastard blow all his money and it backfires HARD so he's powerless.

This is such a dumb idea that I increasingly wonder more and more whether "our" whole movement isn't the real controlled opposition. Parade out these leftist caricatures, they fail miserably, "right wing counterculture" becomes ascendant, hooray, "we" won!

Someone made an anti-communism general thread, and it was IMMEDIATELY locked by a mod.

WE
ARE
COMPROMISED

>They get shipped in by boat
>Boats get gunned down before hitting shore

If by plane
>They come in plane
>Gets gunned down by an AA gun

In think that user meant mercs LARPing as protestors. It has been done before. The strategy is simple. You rile up a thousand faggots to riot in black outfits, you place a handful of mercs amongst them to instigate violence and basically control the entire crowd from there on.

Doubt you're going to be able to weaponize your autism for a race war :D

>Doubt you're going to be able to weaponize your autism for a race war
My autism has made me a pretty good shot IRL

Underrated post

>WE WUZ ANOMALOUS N SHEIIT
I like Sup Forums in 2008, but we're in a whole different timeline now.

holy shit

Can't wait to finally get some real kills with my AK

hahahaha

better hide my bins so they don't get destroyed

Who else here /GoingGhost/

I don't want to kill myself anymore.
I just want to kill as many communists as I possibly can and die in the process. So much better than suicide. I can't wait til they push me over the edge. They will experience horrible deaths.