Https://youtu.be/wS-vPBB4aVY

youtu.be/wS-vPBB4aVY
Is she fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/837872/isis-bride-linda-wenzel-runaway-german-schoolgirl-faces-execution
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/01/rogue-fbi-agent-marries-isis-terrorist-griffin-ac360-pkg.cnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Cuspert
berlinjournal.biz/linda-wenzel-droht-der-tod/
worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/in-mosul-tales-emerge-of-sadistic-isis-female-police-unit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767316/Moment-brainwashed-German-schoolgirl-captured-Iraq.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/how-all-female-isis-morality-police-khansaa-brigade-terrorized-mosul-n685926
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking sandniggers

Whats the story on this?

Think about how much she shittalked Germans who were criticizing the immigration policies of Germany, or how many times she repeated the "Islam is a religion of peace" mantra.

Yes, many times. But I think it was already agreed that they return her to Germany now.

Old
It's some german whore who went to get isis genocide cocks.
then she is captured
no status
sorry

Play stupid games....

express.co.uk/news/world/837872/isis-bride-linda-wenzel-runaway-german-schoolgirl-faces-execution

Wow so she went willingly to their camps? Talk about total ignorance. Is she dead now?

>Cultural appropriation of Sadams eyebrows.

Disgusting

I hope so.

A european cunt joins isis and was captured by the otherside. Something like that.

>Implying implications
She is gonna be back in Germany in no time, plus getting money and psychological "help"

Make a girl shot in the leg walk. Y'know she immediately regretted her decision upon arriving but they forced her to stay and probably got her to marry all sorts of jihadis.

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/01/rogue-fbi-agent-marries-isis-terrorist-griffin-ac360-pkg.cnn

Last I heard she was captured in Iraq and the Germans are asking for her release. Bit complicated because she's charged with killing a couple guys apparently.

Honestly can you imagine if she was from the US?
It would be a godsend, Trump would probably through her ass in Gitmo and antifa would take to the street forced to defend a member of ISIS and expose themselves for the terrorists they are.

She's already dead...

Speaking of stupid women.

And now she is free and back in the states.
The west is cucked beyond redemption

wow what the fuck?
How have I never heard of this?

>stupid white liberal girl goes to join ISIS
>marries some jihadi
>acts as a propaganda figure for ISIS
>husbando gets killed
>gets captured by the only band of Arabs in the universe that wouldn't rape her to death on sight
>has the nerve to bitch about how unfair it all is

I really don't understand Germans. Usually when foreigners do serious crimes here their countries don't want anything to do with them or their expenses, but Germany is begging to have this lunatic back. Also any normal family would have disowned her but not this one.

She's not being raped, so no.

Why is she still alive? Hang the cunt.

dunno, it seems you don't lurk enough, and don't like rappers I guess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Cuspert

Only surfaced the news after her release, secret service and shit, she served 2 or 3 years iirc.

...win stupid prizes

probably

Reading comprehension

>has the nerve to bitch about how unfair it all is
This. She's lucky they haven't boiled her alive in acid, stoned her to death, or thrown her from a rooftop.

She's already 120% broken in the head. If they bring her back to Germany, she's going to be a Linda Sarsour type evil villian.

Binlan:
>Germans
>Normal people
We know how to produce good quality stuff and train well organized armies but we're not normal.

She is fucked, was fucked, will be fucked.

She deserves a bullet between those giant bushy eyebrows. But, she'll probably be returned to Germany and receive but a slap on the wrist.

God, the sound of an entitled SJW privileged cunt experiencing real life consequences of actions is so fucking satisfying. Can I make this my ringtone

give her a fair trial
then hang her
even puberty has its limits

AFAIK she's already at home in Germany.

Fucked silly, sloppy and sideways. This thing already bred a sandnigger baby so.

So who raped her harder? Her ISIS husband or these guys?

As with any traitor of her magnitude, she should be executed publicly as a spectacle.

Is she? shes BEEN fucked like a thousand times since the release of that video

Really?
Looks like she won't miss the company of muslim friends in Germany, if you know what I mean.

i’d unironically fuck the shit of her holes. you has this cute cavegirl look to her. i bet her asshole is hairier than my balls and i haven’t shaved them in 31 years

thats fucking bs. if germany takes her back there better be 20 years prison time.

shell get like 3 years on parol and 15 hours of community service

I wish i was joking

Not so fast
berlinjournal.biz/linda-wenzel-droht-der-tod/

no one is saying she isnt cute. Still a traitor though.

What are germany's laws on treason?

>laws on treason

The first thing merkel did in office was abolish any laws regarding treason

I wonder why

Plus ex-jihadi benefits to help her integrate into society. Or is it only Sweden that has those?

Well, technically she didn't fight against germany.

I hope they hang her

>The first thing merkel did in office was abolish any laws regarding treason

Fuck this Earth. What are the chances of her winning in the next election?

90-100%

>Fuck this Earth. What are the chances of her winning in the next election?

100%, the opposition is at 26% and election is 2 weeks from now

WHAT?!

She's being shipped to Gitmo, sadly Trump will probably free her to make nice with the Krauts.

Frankly I've never seen such a ugly bitch in my life her ein Germany

No wonder she left everything to be isis fuckmeat

Hope she gets raped to death

Can't only imagine what this evil bitch did overseeing much prettier than her Yazidi girls , soon to be sex slaves to these scum.

>Is she fucked?
yes
for 2 years
and has a baby from the fucking
in case it's a metaphorical question probably no, iraq can't afford to fuck with German government and all their political and economic power

I agree with sandnigger being scum, but hearing that German bitch complaining/screaming makes me wonder: are most German girls/women that spoiled?

Hope she suffered before they ended that disgusting turkroach

Send her to Canada, they'll give her $10million for being a disgusting, degenerate, traitorous murderer.

> is she dead now?
Not yet. Check back in 45minutes

I feel secondhand embarrassment for krauts. Just imagine your own women joining a foreign religion of their own will just so they can come back and murder their own countrymen. And she isn't even the only case. That's how you know your tribe is fucked

let the Iraqis deal with her.

nobody want her back except the keked family and government.

This!

Let's find the American version.
This is pure Gold desu.

Germany, I honestly don't understand you.
You are more that happy to send off a comedian to rot in a Turkish prison for making fun of Erdogan and then take this brat that probably did unspeakable things back.

>Make a girl shot in the leg walk
no one is gonna carry that fat ass honey bun, chivlary has a limit

Why embarrassment? I have no problems with them practicing another ''foreign'' religion. The problem in the Wenzel case is that she joined a terrorist group. It's reason enough to denounce her citizenship.
She is from east Germany, so the average west German wouldn't even identify with her.
There are 80 Million Germans, it's only logical that there are some bad apples as well.

What are the stereotypical differences between east and west germans , if you were to stereotype.

Genuinely interested

HOWS THAT TOLERANCE DOIN FOR YA
HOWS THAT DIVERSITY DOIN FOR YA
May your bloodline rot in hell you disgusting whore

2 years as an isis wife

I see where you're misunderstanding my post, in your mind there is a difference between terrorism and Islam.

>HOWS THAT TOLERANCE DOIN FOR YA
>HOWS THAT DIVERSITY DOIN FOR YA
she's a wahabi convert
trust me tolerance and diversity were on the bottom of her agenda

I understood only what you meant when I read carefully then I deleted. Thanks for the intel. Her husband was a Chechen fighter or something, right?

yeah a Chechen, he died next to her

>actually thinking a 16 year old girl did anything for ISIS other than suck some pakis dick

oh wait thats the unspeakable thing

westeners are left cucks easteners tend to be more right leaning, thats the first thing that came up in my minde,

>hearing that German bitch complaining/screaming makes me wonder: are most German girls/women that spoiled?

Can any germancuck answer this?

Doesn't matter.
Vote against her anyways or you're just laying down and taking it in your gay german ass

Good to know. So west germans, worst case, can be as cucked as Melbourne dwellers.

Noted. Thanks germanbro

both her legs are injured you stupid half neanaderthal half spic
she was pulled from under the rubble after the wake of an Mi-24 strike

I would rather die than screaming/complaining like that bitch did. It was funny how the sandniggers around made fun of her

good

She was operating as an Isis sniper according to iraqi counter terrorist intelligence

From what I've read she fully deserves whatever is coming her way. She LITERALLY was working as part of the secret "moral" police under ISIS-controlled Mosul for months. Literally the muslim version of the gestapo.

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/in-mosul-tales-emerge-of-sadistic-isis-female-police-unit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767316/Moment-brainwashed-German-schoolgirl-captured-Iraq.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/how-all-female-isis-morality-police-khansaa-brigade-terrorized-mosul-n685926

She has earned a LARPer's death

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

She literally won't be punished at all.

She'll be brought back to germany, pardoned, put in witness protection, and she'll live a happy and full life leeching off of the german welfare system.

She was also holding a baby when she was captured, possibly her kid as it's been reported she's lactating

well hurrah to you for being braver than a 16 year old girl
and i agree it's funny
don't get what the whining is about
had she been a man she'd have a bullet in head and be cat and dog food for the strays of Mosul

What i thought she looks white. They would only duo this for shitskins

Just goes to show you how large the discrepancy between the pro-muslim propaganda on the west and actual real life muslims are. This girl was fed bullshit about how muslims were peaceful and tolerant in her country, now she gets to see the real world.

She's a Muslim now though so she'll be better treated than Christian Germans.

At least the bitch was in the battlefield. A lot of muslim "men" are running away/immigrating to Europe

butthurt Ronny detected

East Germany is a shithole and despised by the rest of Germany.
Most of them are slavic anyway

she propably killed many people. dont u think =?

>"I'm fine," the 16-year-old told the reporter. In the tunnel system in Mossul, where she had been hiding, she was the only German of the 20 women. The fact that she had been held for a Jesid at her arrest had annoyed her. "I am a German," she said to the soldiers.
classic entitled snow nigger think she can mess with out lives and walk out
now i wish they neck her

>Most of them are slavic anyway
it is true.

never been in eastern germany is it realy that baad =?