Its time

its time
>pic related

genius!!!

Absolutely sickening.
Why would anyone do such a thing (try to remove them)?

That's pretty smart...

Honestly doesn't seem like it would work that well.

I didn't get how it works.

I am pretty sure it's made up by Antifa

Works perfectly. Anyone who tries to scratch it of with his nails will cut himself in the tip of the finger.

Nah, they don't have the foresight to do something like that.

>This.

This is a meme that I've heard from Antifa here in Spain as well. This and that they put acid ink.

It would be terrible if there were copycats all over the world

What a shame!

>No Chance for Islam is a fascist statement

Once again, the left are showing that they have no idea what fascism is

the idea is that someone trying to rip it off will frantically pick at it and then grab it with their fist, they will get sliced up. there is blood on it in the left image

it's unfortunate that such a device would be illegal since it could harm government workers. it would be interesting if such a device mounted to your own private property would be legal since someone would have to trespass in order to remove it, possibly with appropriate signage (attempting to remove this sticker will result in injury)

it reminds me of the scum fucks who tried to steal trump campaign signs and some of them were electrified

Trump sign own age was magnificent, all those burst tyres.

Eh, the cutting edges are at the top and bottom, and they are too far away from the sides. If you put the cutting edges at the left and right sides and moved them closer to the edge I could see it working.

That's fucked up, obviously not everyone who will try to take these off are retarded libtards, they are going to hurt innocent people.
Probably this just antifa propaganda, tho.

Oh god I've had cardboard slip under my finger and cut my nail almost off and I can fucking feel the sensation of my finger being split like a log hit with an axe.....

These cunts destroy statues, fuck their hands

A nice big ass rock shoulda been placed in that spot too. Ima do that in 2020

who would spend cash on such a retarded measure other than a shill?

Ů

genius!

how is this suppose to work? if you peel it off you're going to start at a corner, pull and possibly see the razors while doing it. seems like 50/50.

(((False flag)))

zeeenemy iss taking charee

Noice!
Should spray the razors with pepper spray to it burns

You don't actually put razors anywhere.
Put the stickers up and spread memes about the razors.

You could go to prison for the razors.

Tape the corners well enough so you can't pull then up easily, possibly have the razor just barely above the tape, cant the whole thing slightly, then they go to pull down on the razor after they couldn't peel up the ends, their fingertips will run along the razor, hopefully very forcefully.

>mfw reading this post

>razors
>not anthrax
please

Kick a wall with a nail under your toenail :^)

They're paper stickers not plastic. Impossible to peel of, you have to scratch the hole thing until it's unreadable. Or you hit razor blades.

paper stickers will absorb enough solvent to remove the glue, unless you're using silicone or fucking wood glue to set them in, in which case you'd have enough rise to just remove them
On the case of silicone, however, razors would be much more dangerous if you're trying to remove it bare-handed

Still, people that are paid to remove this kind of shit use tools and at times just fucking grind it away or sand it down, then repaint it