Why can't Trump handle the banter ?

Why can't Trump handle the banter ?

I wonder how much these people hate their lives as soon as the camera turns off

Probably not much, they get so much money for talking about the inane shit they talk about every day that I'm sure they stopped caring long ago.

Also when is trump gonna trademark his hairdo, and start actually suing for shit. I'd enjoy the hell out of that catastrophe.

Because he's a really weird guy that will break the necessary taboos but isn't the culmination of our white advocate aims.

identity politics is for jews

fuck identity politics. Only once we put down our differences and unite against the jews will we succeed.

Goyim means everyone thats not jewish. FUCK IDENTITY POLITICS.

>(((banter)))
It's not banter when it is marxist lies designed to overthrow the duly elected president and get him and his entire family assassinated. You will die for this.

banter this is not

>240 calories per pint

Jesus Christ what fat fuck would eat that

>Naming your shitty ice cream PEE TAPE

why? I don't see how this is banter or satire

>work in marketing
>seriously pitch an idea that will immediately alienate half of the population
>still somehow have a job

You idiot. The reason he's so autistic towards the media is because he wants to basically expose, or force them to expose themselves, the fact they are an absurd propaganda machine with a clear agenda.

>inb4 4D chess theory
He's said this himself. Go back and watch some of his rallies where he talks about the media and about his twitter account.

And not just media, I mean all these (((corporations))) and entities that expose themselves like this.

Fuck this is a great idea

I'm going to pitch
"Blow up CNN headquarters" Icecream
Pure Vanilla Flavor

>american standart

Halo Top is actually great if you're on a cut. Mint chocolate chip made losing ~80lbs a breeze.

God fucking damn it now I have to find another low calorie ice cream that doesn't have the texture of fucking asbestos.

>yellow ice cream called pee tape

Halo top is oversweetened garbage anyways.

I guess I can make a chocolate ice cream called "stupid nigger" with obama's face on it then

its kind of out of the realm of banter when people start making money of it

I would have thought a pint of ice cream would be like 1k calories

I'd buy it

>pee ice cream
>natural and artificial flavor
I'd sue too if my shilloette was on some piss flavored ice cream

funny how leftists are always into kink.com stuff until it's a republican doing it. they probably drink tranny pee on the weekends and then trump ALLEGEDLY does something similar and they're all for sex shaming. civil war is the only option.

>this entire post
What the fuck is this really how Americans think? Maybe if you're losing weight just cut the ice cream?

fuck off monkey

Who the fuck buys ice cream flavored 'pee tape'? Also, Halo Top is expensive anyway.

It's just ice cream fatso. Instead of lap band surgery eat a salad maybe?

Are you upset they haven't created a flavor more to your country's taste yet?

That's the point. This "ice cream" is probabily all ice and air.

Joke's on you fat nignog, they already have. Seriously though, how hard is it to just not eat ice cream, lardman?

because hes a hypocrite just like 99% of people on Sup Forums are

the pee tape is real

>"Blow up CNN headquarters"

That's too specific and could be taken as a threat. Try something like "Dead (((Journalist)))" flavor.

It's not ice cream, it's a low calorie substitute. How hard is that to understand? 20g of protein and 12g of fiber, so it's not like it has poor macros for a treat.

Fake news. Halo top hasn't made this flavor or even joked about making this flavor.

Reminder that browsing Sup Forums is just an exercise in fact checking.

Why would you not eat something you want to eat and still lose weight while doing so? There's literally no downside.

thats hilarious, i hope he keeps suing frothing liberals so you can come here and complain, stupid niggers. why are all leftists so bat shit insane? i call it the colbert effect

They get free lolis and shits ala Mosheberg to keep them in a good mood

Go away, (((Sargon)))

>Let's troll Trump
>Let's call it pee tape
>lel XD so edgy!!!

Lol I think these companies are showing their true colors and who we should no longer support anymore.

U M A
M
A

im not sargon i just want to fucking end the kikes dude.

Banana flavor something monkey stupid yoms face boom millions

He does have a sense of humor.

He only sues them for the lulz.

>they get so much money for talking about the inane shit they talk about every day that I'm sure they stopped caring long ago.

So their life is void of substance, critical thought, and fulfillment?

>pee tape looks like a good flavour i'll buy that and show my liberal friends they will get a kick out of it
t. liberal cuckolds

How about "Certainly Not News" flavor?

It seems like selling a product that's designed to propagate a lie about someone else would be illegal

Keep trying
Nazi scumbag

that's the great mass of humanity desu senpai

that sounds good

say dude again and ill crush your infantile skull in

>'Liberals tears' sea salt ice cream.

dood

>1 post by this dude

dude

no that's an ice cream brand made for lifters it has breedy gud protein and fiber in it

>2 posts by this sexy faggot twink

Marketing departments are full of women, liberal cuck numales, and fags.

HOW MANY SCOOPS WILL HE HAVE

say that again and ill crush your infantile skull in

I really wish libcucks would stop false flag attacking my favorite ice cream brand.

>3 posts by this bootyblasted twink boi

This is absolute slander and Libel.

There is a reason this is highly illegal.

mmm you can crush my skull daddy

TFW the left is willing to defend furries and pedophilia but not your piss fetish.

Did Halo Top watch that episode of Nathan for You?

agreed
sugar addicts and their sweet treats are disgusting

Wasn't the origin of the Russia golden showers dossier a crafty Sup Forumsack trying to troll anti-Trump journalists? I remember a thread on here in January where he was saying they actually took the bait and he was freaking out.

Riperoni

Fake. Look at all the fucking morons in here who took it at face value instead of doing a quick Google search.

Can corporations please just stop getting involved on politics... halo top is great when you have a sweet tooth but like to stay /fit/

Now I'm considering not giving them business since they can't help but pander to leftists and hippies...

Gettin real fuckin old...

The downside are the calories and time you wasted eating something you didn't have to eat. I bet you also think that buying a console or some other useless shit while it's on sale is a good way of saving money.

>implying video games isn't a great way to stay home from the bar

It's like you're not even an alcoholic yet. Fuckin pleb.

I would if you were born with XY chromosomes.

its not real

The manchild in chief has a very thin skin.

Yes.

So this is Sup Forums's famous autistic screeching. Interesting.

>The left
>Defending the church
Did I miss any habbening?

yfw Sup Forums memes are now getting turned into ice cream flavors and reported on CNN

The times we live in, lads.

And this is how Alex Jones finances his lavish lifestyle.
KEK

Nigger.

I dont get it. Well, I do, but what the fuck is pee tape meant to taste like? Piss, or plastic? And the target market? Oh I'm a lefty, sure love sitting here bitching about Trump while I eat my pee tape. In your face pee tape trump. Here wanna try some pee tape? I mean wtf man. I know the left are juvanile retards but come on. I just woke up and I'm already convinced this is the dumbest lefty shit I will see for the next few days.

If you work for a living, that pretty much most of us. There bank accounts are all that alleviate the drudgery.