I can't believe this fat cunt's death has fueled the medias crusade for so long

I can't believe this fat cunt's death has fueled the medias crusade for so long

Press S to spit

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

The blacks were right when they said the people won't care unless a white woman is killed.

Is that the bitch that got run over?

Nothing of value was lost, you can see it in her face. Most likely a drug addict with a bunch of tattoos. Did she have tattoos? Probably a black kid, too. Or at least several nigger boyfriends.

S

Yup

S

>the mother said she was no saint and that everything was a negotiation with her
>the father would go out and wait in his car playing games until she was gone when she came over to visit
>"it didn't matter if you were interested in the issues, she would make sure you knew about them"

Could the left not have found someone a bit more likeable to make a martyr?

if liberals weren't this easy to manipulate she would still be alive but then again they wouldn't be the useful idiots they are

Her name was Heffer Hayer

that was the plan from the beginning you ding dong. They set her up to be a martyr. It is all manufactured

Literal who.

Whats wrong with you and the rest of the world.
Let her rest.

leftists are easy to manipulate, which led her to "protest" and now she's dead

No. If anything, we need more people like her to go away. It's the only way for things to get better, unless you can think of another way.

S

What happened to Russia? Hmmmm

S

It's due to several decades of preprogramming a response to an event like this
If a commie group killed someone it'd be brushed off as some sort of collateral because Yuri was right etc etc

Source?

They would have found a better Martyr if that was the case. Nobody is in control and they're just playing it by ear like the rest of us.

The left are glad someone died. They literally dgaf about her as a person. They finally had someone they could use as a martyr.

Thing is, no one, literally no one over 30 gives a shit about her. Well, excepting the media.

> mum: hear about that rally in the US, a girl got run over
> dad: huh? what a stupid woman, bet she was standing in the middle of the road
> mum: that's not so nice, but these people are idiots. they should complain about real issues like poverty and islam, not statues

My parents are pretty based.

This bitch was blocking the road to trap "the ebil Nazis" in so they couldn't escape and her buddies were waiting with baseball bats and other weapons to clobber them. Funny how this isn't mentioned by MSM and they paint her as some saint

The mother's speech at the.. Funeral I think? There should be a video somewhere.

Underrated

I'm not into whales but I'd've facefucked her.

Wait. Was this photo taken before or after the car hit her?

>be an insufferable obnoxious fat commie cunt
>block roads and play in traffic
>oh wtf someone's trying to drive on the road meant for cars that I am blocking with my disgusting rolls of fat
>die from a strange combination of faux outrage, obesity and Marxism

she is no victim. S

S

I dunno why they used her, but they wasted no time in plastering that face all over everything. It just felt like everything was ready to go

Just a reminder this bovine piece of trash died of a heart attack triggered by the impact of the car. She would've survived if she wasn't fat as fuck.

So she wasn't actually squished between cars, was she?

Nope. The simple shock of being hit is what killed her.

S

Press S to spit on crisis actor

Pretty fucking pathetic, I bet she was a "health at every size" cunt as well.

What was the cause of death?

Was she actually hit by the car, and if so how hard/long?

I have a feeling the cause was due to a heart attack.

it so sad she lose another daughter

proofs?

S

I can tell by the fat and the hairstyle that she was good for nothing but sitting with her legs spread and giggling at men/getting dumped

S, this stupid roastie has made the news cycles unbearable, stupid kike enabler, SSSSSSSSS

>The guy that ran her over was a terrorist!!!!
>It's not her fault for standing in the middle of the road
>Everyone else is lying it's total bullshit
>The car was used as a battering ram

Yes the Left believes this nonsense here. And they think their media is honest and that we are lying when we brought up the fact she was a communist and had a card for it. The left here is cucked badly.

no one knows. No one is even sure which person is her in the videos. They leave everything vague on purpose. She "just died" now go put on your Heather Heyer t-shirt

Wobbly cunt deserved to die. You don't block an intersection chanting "WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS" unless you're looking for a fight

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>What was the cause of death?
Stupidity, playing in the street
>Was she actually hit by the car, and if so how hard/long?
I believe she got crunched in between two cars and was never hit by the BASED DODGE OF WHITE SUPREMACY

nbc29.com/story/34389763/charlottesville-mayor-holds-rally-to-declare-city-capital-of-resistance

Look at the date on this. They were ready to go from the beginning. The left was ready with the media and their antifa, and the organizers on the right went in there knowing there would be an organized violent response, because it's the psychos on the left that are fueling the far right more than anything. I don't think they planned a guy driving his car through a crowd, but you don't have to specifically plan an event when you have enough violent idiots together in one place.

This woman is going to milk the fame of her insufferable child as much as she possibly can.

A mourning parent who loved their child would never display their death like it was some Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

S

>muh trayvon

Lmao they even had the gold star muzzie there, Jesus these people are shameless

top kek

Sounds like your typical antifa retard

Likability isn't even a factor.

The amount of victimhood is what matters.

maybe, but i doubt she died from it, all those people with smart phones, where is the evidence?

S

excellent observation.

>Martin, Blair and Heyer were near each other when the attack occurred. Blair recalled she and Martin’s ride to the hospital and hearing news a “heavyset woman” had succumb to her injuries.

>‘I started asking around but I knew that it was my friend Heather. She had been standing right in front of Marcus.’

>Blair and Heather, 32, had been coworkers at the same law firm.

no heavy set women was close to Martin and Marissa. That fat blob everyone takes turns doing CRP on is way down on the corner.

SS

this the only female that was near them that got hit. All the fat people that get hit are further down the street

Press H to Harpoon.