Blacks are intellectually inferior to whites. All around the world...

Blacks are intellectually inferior to whites. All around the world, whites and asians have created pockets of safe and productive communities (read: not nations), yet, on the ENTIRE PLANET, not a single safe and productive black community exists. Are we to believe slavery is to blame for the failure of every single black person that ever existed? Are we to believe the entire planet is racist against them, and that's why they can't get ahead? If so then maybe there's a good reason for that.

Blacks are entirely unfit for civilization. Blacks existed for 30,000 years before any other subspecies of homo sapien did. During this time, not a single civilization popped up. Only after the advent of cro magnon (white people and others) was there ever any progress made towards civilization. If only ever blacks existed, we would not even be so advanced as to be able to produce crops from agriculture.

Blacks are a scourge on civilization that must be removed. Prove me wrong.

Inb4 non-arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Africa
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/development-of-agriculture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Blacks are entirely unfit for civilization. Blacks existed for 30,000 years before any other subspecies of homo sapien did. During this time, not a single civilization popped up. Only after the advent of cro magnon (white people and others) was there ever any progress made towards civilization. If only ever blacks existed, we would not even be so advanced as to be able to produce crops from agriculture.

I think you might actually be retarded

Prove him wrong then.

i'm not saying he's wrong, i'm just saying his example is akin to an example a retarded person would make. therefore there is a possibility he is retarded, and therefore should not be listened to or given any credibility.

I can make baseless claims too. Your IQ is CLEARLY sub 60 therefore you have no credibility and should not be taken seriously. I've only ever seen non-arguments in response to the OP.

the difference is that your claim is baseless, while mine isn't. op made an example on the level of a 6 year old, and showed such primitive knowledge of history, archaeology and geology that it made me rofl. since when was the cro-magnon a civilised specimen? top kek.

op is either a hillbilly or a retard, pick one

Your claim is baseless, because you're making people ask you to support it instead of offering any support whatsoever. Not to mention you're attacking a man made of straw. OP never said cro magnon was civilized, simply that civilization never even began to advance until after cro magnon. OP never even mentioned geology either, but I assume you're a guns germs and steel retard that actually believes that has some kind of impact on whether or not you can not be a mud-hut dwelling nigger. You're clearly a biased little nigger apologist faggot.

if they were around longer they should be more advanced in technology
>inb4 kangs n shit

no you idiot. that's not how evolution works. a nigga from 200k years ago isn't the same as a nigga today. organisms don't just stop evolving after a certain point. your conclusion might be correct, but the way you got to it is incorrect, A.K.A you're talking about something you know barely anything about and therefore should not be given any credibility.

>Blacks are entirely unfit for civilization. Blacks existed for 30,000 years before any other subspecies of homo sapien did. During this time, not a single civilization popped up

You might not be right. It's possible blacks created high tech society like 15 000 years ago and then caused nuclear storm which started ice age and after that modern civilization rised from 0 while niggers were regressing going from smart being to complete dummies the same way we see now white people go retarded. They fucked with evolution by welfare and they ended up as niggers and can't recover.

It's just a theory but it's possible it might happen to white people too. At least part of them

> i'm not saying he's wrong
> i'm just saying his example is akin to an example a retarded person would make
So the OP is right in what he's saying, just his examples were wrong. Did the OP actually give any examples? I thought the OP was just making blanket true factual statements. If you care to refute any, do so.
But the only one sounding retarded here, is you.

>Blacks are entirely unfit for civilization. Blacks existed for 30,000 years before any other subspecies of homo sapien did. During this time, not a single civilization popped up. Only after the advent of cro magnon (white people and others) was there ever any progress made towards civilization. If only ever blacks existed, we would not even be so advanced as to be able to produce crops from agriculture.

here's his example of black stupidity, even though he's talking about a point in time where races weren't clearly defined.

>. It's possible blacks created high tech society like 15 000 years ago and then caused nuclear storm which started ice age and........
Yea if we just call any fiction possible then I guess that is possible. I mean, in theory, Lord of the Rings could be possible. Star Wars being that it took place in a galaxy far far away and a long time ago is easily possible.
Even if that's not possible, it all could have happened in an alternate reality! Yes, in alternate reality black people could have created a high tech society 15000 years ago that.....
Eat my crum.

That's not even the same person you redditor. And since it seems like you're actually trying to present arguments now, now is a great time to tear you a new asshole.

So your argument is that humans (and blacks) all got collectively smarter in the last 200,000 years, and that it's just a big coincidence that civilization didn't happen after cro magnon? Do you have any evidence to back up that claim or are you just assuming because it's convenient for your nigger-loving sensibilities? Your understanding of archaeological anthropology is so facile it's laughable. Did you even graduate high school you simpleton?

Just to reiterate, you said your claim wasn't baseless, and now I'm asking you to provide a base for it. Provide evidence in your next post that humans collectively evolved in a way conducive towards civilization in the past 200,000 years or you're going to look like a mega retard.

What are you talking about not clearly defined? Cro magnon is clearly defined and is clearly a different breed of human resulting from the pairing of early homo sapiens and neanderthals.

i am aware that isn't the same person, but since he agrees with op might as well treat him the same way

anyways, you're claiming i said things i never did. i never said a nigga is as smart as a white man, simply that op clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

humans didn't evolve in the same direction for the past 200k years. asians are the superior race, then whitey and lastly the nigga. this was more my attempt to piss off people than actually argue in favor of blacks.

also i don't use plebbit

I get where you are coming from but you missed the point he was trying to make. He believes blacks had a head start. Still nothing. Only after white people's ancestors came along did civilization start. If only blacks had ever existed, there would be no agriculture much less anything else.
He worded it a little funny. But that's what he was trying to say. I'm not educated on his assumptions regarding homo sapiens and sub species etc. So I'm not arguing those points.

>What are you talking about not clearly defined? Cro magnon is clearly defined and is clearly a different breed of human resulting from the pairing of early homo sapiens and neanderthals.

My bad here. I misunderstood OP when he said that blacks appeared 30k years before other races, thinking he was referring to 200k years ago as the start of the black man, as that is the start of the homo sapien, and 170k years ago as the start of other races, which is wrong.

>asians are the superior race,

Wrong. I am not going to call people who by and large have built nothing more than a COPY of westernized white society and only half decently at that superior. Their lack of empathy is often shocking. They seem far more robotic and reptilian in nature. They are smaller. They are shorter. They are often brash with hot tempers.
No I won't be calling them superior. Whites didn't copy their culture and technology.
Raw IQ tests alone do not prove superiority. Many IQ tests are mainly academic, and do not test logic, reason, spatial awareness, empathy, imagination, or resourcefulness.
All of which the white man has in great solid abundance.

>not posting more pics
for shame

I'm not entirely disagreeing with you, but logic is one of the things IQ tests focuses heavily on, unless you mean common sense. I would also argue that assertiveness, individuality, and love of freedom are major players in why western civilizations have thrived relative to eastern ones.

>Serbian thinks he knows about niggers

Oh LOL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#Ethnic_groups

> assertiveness, individuality, and love of freedom
Yes...yes could be. But as I said that I would count as logic, reason, and even empathy.
If these qualities are greater in white men, and it lead to them building the finest and brightest societies, then that alone makes them superior.
But it might not even be that.
I can not tell you why. I know white men built the greatest societies ever existing on earth through multiple time periods. This is true. Other races and cultures eventually copied it or they were left behind.
I can not say exactly what qualities in white men caused this......
I can not exactly say why other races did not achieve the same and even now have not......
At the time I can only ponder.....

depends on how you define "superiority".

asians may have copied what whites have done, but they do it a lot better, and a lot faster. specifically in japan. if blacks invented mud huts, you could say that whites perfected them into houses, but that's not what we're talking about right now.

what you're talking about is superiority as defined by success in modern human society, in which, if we are talking by biological standards, the black man dominates. you see, in evolution, "natural selection" is an often misunderstood term. it's not creatures that are just physically and intellectually superior, but ones that are better adapted to their environment. for example, while insects are not the smartest animals, they are extremely durable and breed insanely quickly, which is why they have survived for billions of years. the same logic can be applied to blacks. Where as blacks are not good at building and creating new environments, they are particularly good at adapting to environments made by whites, relying more on their physical traits rather than mental ones, which allows them to breed more efficiently than whites and asians, extending their survival. If they weren't so good at this, we wouldn't be worrying about the end of the white race right now.

what can i say, nature prefers quantity to quality.

why do all americans have the argumentative abilities of a preschool child?

>Japan doing anything better than the USA
Yeah, nah

Eh....I wouldn't want black biological traits. They're breeding is careless and without thought. It causes mongrels without fathers. I wouldn't call this survival. They have bad hearts. They have shorter lives.
> particularly good at adapting to environments made by whites
Due to white empathy handing them things to survive as we do EVERYONE. Everyone is good at surviving in white society. You just go to the welfare office. Set up by whites....
> If they weren't so good at this, we wouldn't be worrying about the end of the white race right now.
Well Jews have targeted every single white nation for mass immigration of everyone else. As much as possible. Since the whole rest of the world is a toilet this is somewhat easy.
Jews have taken every sector of society and they want to be the special people.
THIS is why we are concerning ourselves with white survival. We are under attack. Everywhere.
But this has nothing to do with black, or any other race except Jew in this case.

I lived in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore. Asians are great at imitation and in some cases innovation. But they cant abstract. All their learning is done by rigorous memorization and they are stuck in their ways until a great big shit storm happens.

I taught kids in Singapore English. One day I asked them to write a story about anything but it had to be original. 9/10ths of the class gave me the exact same work but with the names changed. The other tenth just copied work from online sources and I easily google searched it.

In Northern China I visited a 'white' village. It was founded by Russians hundreds of years ago. Even though they were poor they had a better quality of life than the ethnically Chinese villages around them. Why? Because they invented tools to make agriculture better and easier even shared them with the surrounding villages. The Chinese outright refused and some older people still to this day do almost everything manually. It wasn't until the Chinese govt forced them to modernize did they get anywhere near the output and production of the white village.

ad hom
see the sticky

>It's just a theory
No it's not. I've heard theories before, and none of them sound this stupid.

Why is it always attacks on blacks?
All non Europeans / Japanese /Koreans are subhumans.

Because that's the normie's gateway into racial realism. And yes, there are normies browsing this board RIGHT now.

shut up, poopyface

Niggers are the worst, by far. Other groups have varying degrees of compatibility (with spics and abos also being around nigger-tier) with civilization, but niggers provide the most striking contrast.

Shithead in thread acquired

not an ad hominem if it's based off of something op has done

you smell like farts

>All non Europeans / Japanese /Koreans are subhumans.

I'm honestly not that harsh with my judgements. The only group of people I really dislike are niggas and abos. I'm more of a race realist than a racist. I just accept that some, including me, tend to be inferior to others

I'm a big boy.

The most childish fall for the bait

Spend some time with our spics and you'll change your views quickly. And how can you not have a problem with mudshits?

you've never met abo in your life, moron

>i'm a big boy

>the most childish
Yep seams about right

>with spics and abos also being around nigger-tier

aren't abos like, the worst of the worst? not much experience with them, have never talked with them online since they probably don't even use computers. the only thing i know about them are aussie stories here and images. I have never seen a mildly attractive abo btw, do those exist?

Meh, Japanese, Koreans and Chinese can greate good and well-functioning societies. Even when they immigrate to western countries they do not commit crime and are a net-positive to society.

That said, I would still like to keep Sweden Swedish.

til i'm a moron for not meeting a group of people that live 10 thousand kilometers away from me.

other aussies here have drastically different opinions on abos

>he makes this thread everyday.

What for my dull child?

Plenty of black African countries in the Caribbean that are safe. Some African countries too. They might not be rich but they are safe.

black people need to be thrown from rooftops

13/50 posts
Wtf, man?
Are you seriously wasting your time like this?

Prop lazy feg with nothing better to do,

i got some free time on my hands, why not waste it on Sup Forums? this place has given me some of the best laughs in my entire life, and a serious debate is something that can be fun too

>Prop lazy feg with nothing better to do,

>LARPs as a nazi online
>tells me this

ALL RACES ARE INFERIOR TO CENTRAL ASIAN TURANIC MASTER RACE. WHITES ARABS INDIANS ASIANS AND NIGGERS ALL BOW TO THEIR TURANIC OVERLORDS.

KAZAKHNTAN IS NOT TURANIC THOUGH

Littarly have nothing better to do
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cite specific ones so we can refute these alleged examples

Abos are so retarded on average that they're mostly harmless. They just get high on gasoline and lounge around all day asking for gibs. Developmentally, they're worse, but more tolerable because of it.
Niggers are just smart enough to cause chaos and damage if left unchecked.

I dunno, what he is doing, but sunday on Sup Forums, well, that may vary
Indeed, Sup Forums is a great place to troll retards, I as a libertarian do it also
There were african civilisations, but they never were enough resourcesful to fuel some expensive wars due to their climate (rainforests, deserts, mountains, you name it)

>climate
>mountains

if what you're saying is true that's really a sad existence they have

>Implying you´re too retarded to realise, that mountains can´t be moved out of a way to make some decent agriculture

Evolution is a fables story for adults. Yes, believe you fell out of a chimps ass.

It's only sad from our perspective. If left alone, they can actually be very content and serene, but modern society ruins it by forcing intelligence to the forefront. Then it's a nightmare, because they are completely unable to compete.

A good example of relatively untouched Abo-tier people would be the Khoisan. They have similar IQ scores (Average is like 50-55, a whole standard deviation below niggers), but also maintain quite peaceful "societies" in little huts.

Modern day Africans are the ones, who never mixed with other genuses of Homo

Look it up, mate

>tropical/desert climate means you can't fund wars
Explain the Aztecs. OP is wrong in that there were civilizations, but they were by no means advanced. Niggers are just retarded.

i hope this is bait.

>a whole standard deviation below niggers

I came here only to laugh at your apparent love for chink drawings. Get an actual white woman.
>inb4 muh anime site, this is no-bully zone for weebs

Evolution
>We all are the descendants of the retarded fish, who went on land
>We are one species
>We are only looking on evolution without all the subspecies of Homo genus mixing, what happened to the Caucasoids and Mongoloids

You're absolutely correct.

>Khoisan
San people (Bushmen) in general are like that. They have interesting physical features as well. Thank god Southern African nations like Botswana and South Africa have reservations for these people, Africa and modern economics simply don't mix.

>africans couldn't farm because mountains

Abyssinia.

yes.

the same thing happened in scandinavia (except denmark), that's why viking raids happened.

same thing happened in central asia, only this time because of deserts these people relied on pillaging wealthier neighboring kingdoms.

You should really kill yourself. Little bitch

Aztecs were waging wars for fucking sacrifices
Mayans are where it´s at

What kind of civilisation do you view as advanced?
European?
Asian?
Mesoamerican?

Not all the civilisations have to leave such huge marks on Earth as Europeans

Africans never were mixed or influenced by different climate
If a fruit grows along your regular lazy life, for you then to pick it up and eat it, then you will become too comfortable with your life

Europeans experienced harsh climates as winters, so they had to adapt by inventing new things compared to Africans

Listen to this guy

Just because you Italians failed to conquer it doesn't mean Ethiopia was in any way an advanced nation on the global scale. On a regional scale maybe, but that's because Haile Selassie pushed westernisation on the country.

Also, Axum was created by Semites from the middle east. The Amhara language and alphabet of Ethiopia are semitic.

Mad, jamal?

I'm pretty sure you can't liken the farming conditions of Africa to fuckin Scandinavia because of muh mountains n shiet.

No. Not the alternate reality.

There are many signs of ancient civilizations over 10 000 years old who were far more advanced then any civilization 1000 years ago. In 15 000 years there won't be many things left after what you see now. Especially if there are people putting much efford into destroying any signes of our culture. As we can see it now. People are also getting way dumber.

And right now we have technology to anihilate ourselves. And it is possible that past civilizations achieved similar levels.

So it is not impossible. But you didn't learn about it anywhere so you will treat it as fiction becouse you are simply narrow minded and lack imagination.

>Blacks are intellectually inferior to whites. All around the world, whites and asians have created pockets of safe and productive communities (read: not nations), yet, on the ENTIRE PLANET, not a single safe and productive black community exists. Are we to believe slavery is to blame for the failure of every single black person that ever existed? Are we to believe the entire planet is racist against them, and that's why they can't get ahead? If so then maybe there's a good reason for that.
>
>
>Blacks are a scourge on civilization that must be removed. Prove me wrong.
>
>Inb4 non-arguments.
Nice sample faggot make this this thread once you can get an HD image of Mika.

so a classic ad hominem attack? btw i didn't even read the comment I just dont like people calling other people retarded

Can you grow a plant in a desert or high in the mountains?

yes you can. In fact, Africa is way worse for farming. The mountains in Africa don't form chains like they do in Europe, and for that reason winds in Africa, and by extension the rainfall in Africa is extremely unpredictable. Where Africans had the opportunity to build civilisations, they did. Look up Kilwa Kisiwani on Wikipedia. Pic related is how Europeans depicted it.

Cro-Magnon (/kroʊˈmænjən/ (About this sound listen) or US: /kroʊˈmæɡnən/; French: [kʁomaɲɔ̃]) is a common name that has been used to describe the first early modern humans (early Homo sapiens sapiens) that lived in the European Upper Paleolithic.

HATIN ON BLACKS, CUS U GOT SMALL DICK

somebody already said that to me, and i elaborated. it was a rude way of saying op doesn't know what he's talking about. could you read where the conversation is NOW, and then reply?

so you had to look up cro-magnon on google? doesn't sound like you know much about it. do you know what Paleolithic means?

psst

it means stone age.

they were cave men

>The average elevation of the continent approximates closely to 600 m (2,000 ft) above sea level, roughly near to the mean elevation of both North and South America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Africa

You were saying, dumbass?

>The entirety of Africa is bad for farming
Yeah sure buddy.

no I didn't have to look it up, I did so to post the information to people you're trying to disinform. I know exactly what it is. And yes I know what paleolithic means also. Late stone age around 10,000 bc.

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/development-of-agriculture/

You make the mistake of thinking some right wingers aren't highly educated. We are. Your days are numbered.

>Being this retarded
Oh, your numbers, lol
What about the fucking Sahara?
What about the fucking jungles?
What about your missing brain?

of course the entirety isn't. there's the nile, which is perfect for farming. it rises at the same time every year and is surrounded by desert on both sides, making it impossible for bandits to steal your shit. the only other farmable areas of africa are madagascar, most of south africa and ethiopia in very minor regions.

ever notice how europeans have pillaged the americas 3 decades after they discovered them, but left africa alone until the 1870s even though they knew of its existence since ancient times? here's your answer.

I can give you an argument as opposed to my other countryman.
>blacks were isolated from the other cvilizations by the Sahara and also had low populations due to being hunter-gatherers as opposed to modern times where abrupt introduction of agriculture without proper adaptability shot their populations sky-high into retarded levels that are unmanageable without slow adaption that the rest of societies in Eurasia experienced over the centuries
>they were thus not only exempt from the technological, scientific, political, ideological, cultural, and religious exchange between east and west through the Middle East which elevated all of Eurasia in different ways
>but abrupt and dangerously fast inclusion to the aforementioned also fucked them up
>ergo nignogs are nignogs because of bad fucking luck
>bad fucking luck in where they lived
>bad fucking luck in how they lived
>bad fucking luck in the circumstances that assailed them
>bad fucking luck all-around
Unfortunately, it is inclusion which is fucking up nignogs.
They need to be left alone to create their own borders, to genocide each other until they've had enough of genocide ON THEIR OWN ACCORD, and then to seek elevation by themselves rather than us sending them packages to feel like some kinds of saviors.

no. there are plenty of right wingers that are smart. you're not making any arguments by defining what cro-magnon means though.

XD yup keep spreading this nonsense. While real productive people go out and improve the quality of life for others you can stay here and waste away behind your computer. Thank God for Sup Forums so real humand beings never have to deal with you and others like you in real life. So keep up what your doing troll boy.

>XD

did this thread get shared on reddit or something? serious question

exactly I cant wait for them to shut down Sup Forums and these autistic savants are forced to embarrass you in public too