The Nordic race is the superior race, they have the highest altruism and highest level of creativity...

The Nordic race is the superior race, they have the highest altruism and highest level of creativity, the most attractive and athletic, trumped only by eastern Africans at sprinting. They have the highest emotional intelligence and the highest IQ, the reason this does not show up in any National IQ test is because not a single nation in the world is wholly Nordic. Nordics were the creators and rulers of the most of the worlds ancient civilizations, Rome, Greece, Anatolia, Persia, India, Egypt, Sumer and of course the founders of almost all Modern science, philosophy, art, music, literature, mathematics, medicine and technology.

>inb4 divide and conquer
You can be Italian and be Nordic, it's just much rarer due to the blood being so diluted there. You can be Danish and be a Mediterranean, being rarer due to a higher level of Nordic genes, Nordic is not a landmass, it's a racial type. Nordic also doesn't mean exclusively blue eyes and blonde hair, you can have a brown eyes and brown hair and still be Nordic, what really matters is your facial features, head shape and hair texture. Obviously fair pigmentation is the ideal but is secondary and matters little when compared to these attributes. Taking all this i have come to the conclusion the term "white" itself is a ridiculous simplification birthed from America, especially considering North Africans and Arabs are now being considered white. I propose these new racial terms to distinguish between the different racial groups. It is listed in a hierarchical order from the Master race to the most inferior race.

Nordics
Mediterraneans
Middle Easterners
Asians
Eastern Indians
American Indians
Polynesians
Micronesians
Melanesians
Africans
Australian Aborigines
Jews

The Jews are place at the bottom this is only for their moral decay and subhuman actives, otherwise they score just below Nordics.

>The Jews are place at the bottom this is only for their moral decay and subhuman actives, otherwise they score just below Nordics.
Then how can it be that they achieved world rulers status? I'll tell you how. There is extreme darwinism inside every race and inside white race in particular, but not inside jewish race. So no extremely high iq or century-long conspiracies, they merely took advantage of cannibalistic habits of your superior race while being free of those habits themselves.

>The Jews are place at the bottom this is only for their moral decay and subhuman actives, otherwise they score just below Nordics.

I'd actually put them ABOVE nordics.
As for Asians (especially east-asians), I'd put them above middle easterners and perhaps even mediterraneans

I don't disagree with any of that but it doesn't change the treacherous way Jews used to rise to power, the degeneracy they push and atrocities they commit when they reach it.

I though about that but due to their lack of creativity and emotional intelligence i decided to place them below them not to mention their weakness at athletics and physical abilities.

>treacherous way Jews used to rise to power
There is no rules in fight for survival.
>atrocities they commit when they reach it
They commit it to their enemy, not to each other. I cant remember any other race with this behavior, in ones i know it is a norm to walk on the heads of your peers to become "successful" and "alpha".
I perfectly understand that kikes are the enemy from my subjective viewpoint, but from viewpoint of some hypothetic outsider to humanity they are the only small group who does not cannibalizes their kin, surviving amongst cannibal species.

Tell me what other race rose to dominance through, deceit, lies and backstabbing, what race when they gained power over another promoted homosexuality, transsexualism, feminism and multiculturalism, and this all on the good will of Europeans taking them into their country. No other race is as vile and dangerous as the Jew.

>No other race is as vile and dangerous as the Jew.
In this world you must be as vile and dangerous as possible to win. Main reason we are losing to jews (besides one i described) is because we are not as vile and dangerous as them.

Balkanites blow Nords out in water polo and basketball

There is difference between vileness and ruthlessness. Morality is real.

Did you even read what I said? Nordic does not mean Scandinavian.

a win is a win, mate
Better to win dirty than to lose

Right, but balkanites are medditeraneans
50-60% of them have brown eyes.

I'd say they belong around that spot since op didn't distinguish between east asians and south/southeast asians

>Morality is real
It makes you vulnerable to subversion when you apply it to enemy (and everyone is your enemy - natural selection hadnt gone away because human invented morality). And smug sense of moral superiority wont help when your enemy outplayed, subverted and defeated you.

>moral superiority wont help when your enemy outplayed, subverted and defeated you.
this
just imagine how many morally superior warriors are rotting in the dirt right now because their enemy beat them dirty

It still doesn't make it morally right, whites morality is what allowed us to create great civilizations and why the Jews never had anything except some backwater desert kingdom.

Yeah, i guess you're right.

They'd only be directly under each other anyway

Morality is what creates civilizations, it's the reason the Jews never had any sort of dominance until they started the infiltration of the west. If Europeans had of just refused them, the Jews would of never had a chance and Nordics would still dominate the world.

Pretty neat thread. I would Replace Nordics and add these:
Nordic Germanic
Continential Germanic
Celt
Uralian
Slavic

>they have the highest altruism
Yeah, especially towards kikes.

I'd consider those groups being more language then racial as there are some Slavs that look like Mongoloids while others look like Nordics same with the Celts, being there are a lot of swarthy ones but also fair ones.

Altruism is a double edged blade, it really only works within you're only racial group. This is at least the problem with feminine altruism, masculine altruism is usually more balanced.

>gets some kind of a compliment
>redirects it towards all kinds of mongrels
flag checks out

Nords are over-rated. 95% of science is done by Anglos, Jews, Japs, and west-central European people. The average Nord is built narrowly, is extremely conformist + masochistic. Their emotional intelligence is completely used up by trying to figure out how to appear like the most Good Person ever. Their 'altruism' comes from subconscious cowardice at facing unpleasant realities. Their women often look like they are 3 months into transitioning. They only excel in sports where being tall has an advantage, and even in those sports they rely on exogenous androgens to compete with more superior athletes -- well actually the women do fine without drugs b/c they are built like men so I give you that.

>Morality is what creates civilizations
Of course, when it is applied inside group/tribe/nation. Remove darwinism, and you free vast amount of power that people will use for life improvement instead of fighting each other. But...
>If Europeans had of just refused them, the Jews would of never had a chance
This is what happens when you apply your morality outside of your group (in this case - treat jews as humans). Enemy takes advantage of it. And what we have now - europeans have their morality, but dont act as single group and in fact have extremely darwinist society of men eating each other to reach top status, all while jews act as single group, every member of which loyal to whole and works to further mutual good and fuck goyim over instead of try to fuck other jews over and become alpha kike. All this because they know very well to whom morality should be applied(their kin) and who is their enemy and must be brought down by any means necessary(goyim). We have much to learn from jews.

I can tell OP is a filthy, stinking Lebanese ape by the fact he put Middle Easterners third.

How teh fuck can you put arab subhumans third you disgusting Arab monkey? I just came back from the UAE and I can tell you for a fact that Arabs are the most disgusting, vile people on earth, worse than any other race on the planet.

KYS disgusting Lebanese shitskin. Middle Easterners should be third or second bottom.

Snow niggers are truly the greatest traitors to the white race, Europe and North America.
Not only do they fuck up their own countries with their misplaced degenerate altruism (which I wouldn't care about if I wasn't born in Jewmany) but they are also endangering other non-nordcuck whites with their irresponsible behavior.
Germany tried to break that conditioning many ears ago but the rest of the snowniggers decided to be traitors once again and pulled them down to their degenerate level.

Jewish tactics only work when there is goyim around to take from. Even Israel drains the blood of the US taxpayers.
Their entire gameplay is different from whites completely

I semi agree with this.

Never seen such a intellectually pathological group of people as the snow nigger.

The funny thing is, Poles have a higher % of Jews than Sweden and we haven't been subverted like Sweden, Poles are the most natinoalistic people in Europe (partly because we've been partitioned about 5 times in our history but also because of our general mentality). Swedes are subhuman and easily swayed. They are consensus based nation, with their law of Jante etc.

Before the 70s we still had some brain as a natiion.
Bara för att jag listade några grupper jag anser vara raser betyder det icke att jag supportar negrer och mongolider.
>Danskjävel

OP is absolutely correct in his teirs. Fuck off biased christcuck.

Still raging you put filthy Arabs third. Go and gang rape another Aussie girl you disgusting Leb. Bilal Skaf is the norm, not the exception.

How the fuck can a khaleeji Emirati / Saudi cockroach be superior to say, a Han Chinese or even a fucking Maori. Hell I prefer Abos to these disgsuting Arabs right now.

It's WEST Africans that are good sprinters retard. East Africans are good distance runners

Nordics are very nice and have morals, hence they are taken advantage of easily.

Yep.

How the fuck can a filthy Syrian / Lebanese and ESPECIALLY khaleeji Emirati / Saudi cockroach subhumans be superior to say, a Han Chinese or even a fucking Maori. Hell I prefer Abos to these disgsuting Arabs right now.

I can tell you're a filthy Arab. You've achieved zero. Everything that the so called Islamic caliphates discovered came from Persians, Spaniards and Berbers. Revolting Arabid peoples have never created or invented anything in their history, apart from mainstreaming Wahhabism and the beheading.

Nordics are also prone to war. Unfortunately this means the Nordic blood in Europe greatly decreased with the two World Wars.

If nordics are so superior, why they are losing their lands to fucking somalis?

Ar*bs are the scum of the Middle East, they can go lower than Chinese of course. But in general middle easterners are better tier than other any non whites /high IQ chinks (japs Chinese koreans)

>Africans and Aboriginal Australians
>Above Jews
>This is what stormfags actually believe
/thread

we destroy our own viking artifacts we have THE NUMBER ONE E X I S T E N T I A L A U T I S M

If you take out Arabs then who the fuck is left in the Middle East? Berbers barely existed and are usually subsumed into the Arab identity, usually by force lol. They don't count. I don't count Turks as middle Eastern. Who the fuck else is left? Copts? Assyrians?

Unlike you I've actually travelled extensively and Middle Easterners are absolutely not third or even fourth best. Just because they have oil and gas money does not make them remotely civilized. As I mentioned I just came back from the UAE (and also Oman if you count the Musandam peninsula) after 3 months there, they are not humans. South-east asians are superior to them... (Viets, Thai, Filipinos). Hispanics are superior to them. Arabs are so disgsuting that even Rotherham-esque Pakis look good compared to them.

You are mentally ill.The fact that you think so highly of Arabs/Middle Easterners shows how degenerate you are. FFS If you're Persian or Assyrian just say so.

GREATEST

i have no fucking idea what any of that means

But reading Danish and Norwegian for me is no problemos.

Gonna alter (not fully translate) it a bit for you: Bara for jeg liste nogle grupper jeg anser vare raser antyder jeg ej att jeg supporter negrer og mongolider

There's nothing more attractive than a blonde Scandinavian woman dressed modestly in camo clothing.