Black Lives Matter chimpout in Berlin

This celebration of white guilt is pure degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

oladaden.com/documenting-a-black-lifes-matter-demonstration-in-berlin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Butler
youtube.com/watch?v=9E9BFRuSBzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is there BLM in Europe?
cops don't shoot niggers in Europe so whats the point?
is it about attention?

WHY
WHAT
WHYYYY

>why is there BLM in Europe?

because there are X million imported new non-white europeans from 2012th to current year

it's the new default, get used to it

To spit in the face of the greatest nation in Europe

>in Palestine
>black

was?

so it is just pointless attention whoring and virtue signalling then

jesus christ wheres a truck of peace when you need one

What ?..

What the hell germany, take your country back

>No father in sight

>cuckold

>niggers
>cuckolds
>old white women
>young feminist white women
classic

what the fuck is this

kek

Germans, get your shit together, what the hell are you doing? Are you aiming for a WW3 and genocide of 60 million instead of 6 million?

trucks of peace work alongside with the left, it's the same wallet bro don't be fooled by appearance

warfare is somewhat unusual these days but it's still warfare

How are they spitting in Estonia's face with this, exactly?

cmon at least a car of peace

hell at this point I'll take a segway of peace tbqhwy

We have zero room to talk lad

globalist larping (((we're all one))) bullshit support

deport them all to southern sudan so they can struggle really well for black lives

Madness.

This is insane delusion...

This is madness on a metaphysical level. God is withdrawing his spirit and the people are now suffering under a mass delusion that will cause them to destroy themselves.

CAn we please get a photoshop of that tranny with the beard in the back onto khal drogo from GOT?

Black lives matter in Palastine?

Lol. The Jews are fucked. Their Golem is out of control.

The Chinese are funding these people and

#openbordersisreal is coming.

The Chinese are going to purge every last Jew so that they can't do to China what they did to Europe.

Good luck Jews.

I'm from Berlin, its an absolute shithole infested with arabs, turks and leftie students

The nose knows on that one.

I dunno I'm with the Chinks on this one

Let's look at American history and down the road to come... people of color have been murdered hundreds of thousands of times, there have been thousands of deadly incidents, many of them involving mass murder; In the US, 137 black people have been killed by the police in 2016 alone. 137 individual black lives taken. Some for something as simple as selling a CD or reaching for an ID.

>white silence is violence
I thought we weren't allowed to whitesplain people

>implying the UK is any better

more material

Mah tigah

Its absolutely not, too many smelly chinese and pakis and afghans and more and more. Its just that Berlin is infested

ist?

Spain wtf is happening to us?!

I was just in Berlin. The whole city is filled with hipster faggots. Its literally the san francisco of Europe

So, so many blue hairs.

>le German women love blacks and are sluts maymay

There are leftist daddy issue psychos in every country

>In the US, 137 black people have been killed by the police in 2016 alone.

I know user, we need to get them numbers up and quickly.

you're wrong, Chinese historical background, interest and whereabouts are not comparable to western Jews/Goyim dualism. China don't care about it since it's trivial and localized only to the grudges Jews hold against the white race.

I'm just stating that these blm idiots, antifas, neo-nazis, etc are on the same payroll. It's kind of sad, but it's noting new, and the results won't be as catastrophic as Sup Forums want's it to be. It's just going to be unfortunate for masses, everything will remain the same.

Thanks Serbia!
Stay safe. Stay christian.

Actually if you are in Germany, there aren't many racemixers. That shit is more the frenchies territory. And british slags

Disgusting degeneracy. Gas them at once!

how many americunts did kike soros ship in for this one

You are fucking crazy.

What do you think the cops go to the donut shop in the morning with the district attorneys and judges, and let out a rallying cry,

>"Lets kill us some niggers!!!! Yeeehaw!"

Before starting work?

You people are mad.

Thats true. Most turks marry turks, arabs arabs etc. We do have some mixed blacks, thats from the days of US occupation when german women would fuck american GI's for privileges and shit.

Those blacks are pretty cool and well behaved compared to the noggers in the U.S. though. Never had an issue with any of them

Pure Gold:

Had to be alot. Like 6 people get shot in Germany a year and nobody protests over that. Its probably more hippies complaining that police arrest asylum seeker sand nigger, africans and dirty gyppos but thats who commits the crimes so what

faggotry copied from the US

Real people fear for their lives every time they leave their homes because of the colour of their skin, because of a system that has mistreated them repeatedly. So excuse us, for showing our support, our outrage, our faith in the Black Lives Matter movement in these times of hardship.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

ferguson occupation? i dont get it

there's something about him...

This must be the swedish perspective.

top kek

Please stop posting reeee

I dont know. I used to be horrified by the terrorist attacks and migrant violence. Now i just dont care since most of the victims are either leftiest of people that could have prevented this with their votes but decided to vote cuck.

oooga booga

>BLM rally
>In Germany
>All signs in English

Yeah, seems legit and not astroturfed in any way whatsoever....

You guys need to wake up. The reason anti-miscegenation laws were passed in the first place (in America at least) is that White women were literally trying to marry Negro slaves. Look up Nell Butler:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Butler

All women care about is social dominance - and Blacks are obnoxiously loud so some women love them. It's instinctual.

The only way to fix this is White Shariah. You have to forcibly control your women or they will leave you for men who they think are more 'exciting.' You have to let out your own dark side to fix this. Nice guys finish last.

Scheiss Nigger.

Ok, I can't bear it anymore...

cops dont shoot niggers in the US either
the media jew makes a big deal about it happening once every 2 years

>From Ferguson to Palestine Occupation is a crime
>Ferguson
>Occupation

WE WUZ SAILORS N SHIET?
Did the blacks actually discover America and the white came and occupied their cunt?

You can literally organize a march against anything, slap "nazis" on it and get 200 retards to show up in Berlin.

Jeden Tag der Woche weil die eh alle Harzen

When did this happen? I never heard about it or saw it.

Americans and jews mean bad news

What the fuck are these maniacs even protesting?

well some terrorists were black I guess

I unironically want to torture, maim and execute every single person there.

How in the fuck is this ok? For subhuman shitskins to come into OUR societies and then rally against us and nothing to be done about it?

i used to not care about blacks but this makes me think that none of these niggers' lives remotely matters at all. these niggers arent worth anything and so are the whites who associate with them, im done with niggers.

kek but
>implying we are any better

I notice its only women and feminised nu-males that do this shit.

What do you call 137 dead niggers?

See how evil and racist German police is?
BLM is long overdue here!
youtube.com/watch?v=9E9BFRuSBzk

this is what happens when you gather most of your information from global media like Facebook, you believe a narrative is all around you instead of just a local phenomena

And of course it's just virtue signaling, they just throw anti trump, police brutality, feminism etc into one basket because it sounds good and they believe those problems are real

What the fuck?
Bomber Harris, do it again.

Our society needs to be much less tolerant of stupid people expressing themselves

Everyday my belief that the elites are right about us, grows ever stronger.

Nothing but impressionable plebs, proles, and every other word that describes these low class scum.

We deserve everything we get.

Holy fuck so many niggers and white whores with niggers. Didn't know Germany was this bad.

Germany NO! (you have to aim for the head)

DAY OF ROPE WHEN????

Well, there is probably literally every coal burner from a 3,5 million city right there.

>tfw you have to share a border with these turbocucks
Can we just build a wall already?

American exportation thanks to the CIA and G. Soros.