Why can't you see past race? We can make America work

>Good Samaritan With Boat Traveling To #Houston: "I'm going to save some lives"

Why can't you see past race? We can make America work.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/901910381433692162

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the race-baiting mainstream media wont let us

It's the only way to triump over evil.

United we stand. Divided we all.

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

is your racially-centric image supposed to convince me to see past race or something?

Yeah this whole race-war garbage is just dumb. I believe peacefully everything can be resolved.
Whether that peaceful resolution ends up in us coming together and living together or breaking off and respecting self-autonomy.

to some degree yes,

why not stop watching mainstream media ? protip: also avoid alex jones and people like him.

It's not me you have to convince, it's the other 99% who only receive their news via corporate sources.

this is true. Whites are now beginning to become radicalized and Blacks have been already. This is classic divide and conquer and to keep the spotlight away from the real perpetrators of world tyranny.
I'm looking at you Central Bank and affiliates.

Its like there is a war being waged on peoples minds, pushing various groups against one-another. to what end i dont know but i kind of pooped my pants thinking about it.

certain groups are trying to make EVERYTHING about race in order to destabilize the united states

Check out this BASSSSED black guy robbing and raping Hurricane survivors.

>black guy goes out to save hispanics
?????????

Because shitskins will eventually destroy America by constantly voting leftists, and disenfranchising the white population that keeps this country afloat.

yeah lets just undo trillions of years of evolution. good thinking.

He's just going to look for white women.

there's a city named texas? within texas?

that must be the heart of america.

of course there are good people of other races

I dont think anyone really believes that here, if they do they're low IQ retards.

What it doesn't mean is that you want millions of non-whites around because populations always regress to the mean, and the average nigger is a near sociopathic savage.

>to what end
To supplant objective reality with the collective perception, which can easily be controlled

Too bad we cant debate about this without everyone on both sides chimping out.

Or maybe people just prefer their own race without any super secret conspiracy

its less that us regular civilians chimp out and more that the government, (((corporations))) and NGOs are using the outrage as a means to crack down on our civil liberties (see Google silencing right of center views)

Technology is making it easier to stoke the flames and also to silence anyone who complains about whats going on

Something needs to change, otherwise we're heading straight for dystopian technocracy .

>literally
>fishing
topkek

All the white people doing the same get no coverage

if we can se past race it means I'm not a filthy negro?

thats my fucking boat!

DO you realize Houston is literally an African city? He's just going to help his brothas out.

>his boat

Yeah, the NWO thinks that if a race war goes down, we Europeans will eat our own and be defeated by nonwhites. I'm ready to prove them wrong and focus entirely on killing white race traitors and Jews like yourself, OP.

>"I'm going to save some BLACK LIVES, because they MATTER,"

Fixed it for you.

Or maybe there's no need to be asshole for the sole purpose of being asshole
don't fuck with if you wouldn't like to be fucked with

>"I'm going to save some lives"
>But first I'm gonna make sure they black

That nigger stole my boat!

>inb4 we see news videos of that boat loaded to the brim with flat screen tv's and other consumer electronics

A race isn't defined by an individual, it's defined by its averages.

Great opportunity to pillage empty houses.

>pulling a boat in this weather when every local news advisory is stay off the road
dumb bitch is going to injure himself or others
t. exan

That boat has like 3' draw it won't go 4 feet without trashing the impeller. That negro is going to need rescuing

I think some people of my race are absolutely retarded, why would i isolate myself with them? why isolate yourself in any one group. life is too short for tribalism in my opinion. but i mean anyone who wants to segregate themselves, what ever dude. usually doesnt go very well but more power too you. hope it works out.

The America we currently live in is explicitly White, that includes the flag and Constitution, and there is no way around this other than rewriting the history. Minorities inherently want to change America to fit their own image. When the country was founded by White men, explicitly for other Whites, they will never feel like it is their country until they have had a significant impact. The current goal of the communists is to generate new founding fathers of a 'nation of progress', based around figures like MLK and Obama. The old bigot slaveholders will be replaced and the Constitution reformed around the new principles of a nation that has progressed past its old history.

If you don't believe me the same thing happened in South Africa with the 'rainbow nation' idea. If you give them an inch they will take a mile. It isn't that minorities are bad people, but if you want the nation and Constitution to remain the way they were originally intended, Whites must remain a significant majority, otherwise minorities will vote in communists that will make Bernie Sanders look like a moderate.

Hi shareblue

>That boat has like 3' draw it won't go 4 feet without trashing the impeller. That negro is going to need rescuing
Yeah that's trash boat for the work, heavy, can't take that many, deep in the water.

A light aluminium boat with a small engine that you can take up and down would be ideal. They cost very little and would fit on the roof his car.