Mark Hamill wants to shut down Trump's Twitter account

Star Wars star and Clinton campaign donor Mark Hamill advocates for Trump's Twitter account to be shut down for """""hate speech""""" for not having his tongue in the arses enough of the Antifa cunts at Charlottesville.

Other urls found in this thread:

ycharts.com/companies/TWTR/market_cap
advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2017/8/01/william-shatner-uses-alt-right-language-twitter-fight-outlander-fans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this?

This would actually work FOR Donald Trump, to have no twitter account.

Also, fuck Mark Hamill.

big if true

how much is twitter worth, like $30 billion?

good luck.

Why doesn't Trump just take control of Twitter? He's the boss of the country after all.

Why do these leftist losers not believe in democracy?

And hamills old enough to know better, you might have thought he'd grown up by now. Or maybe just trying to inject life into his dead career.

> hey guys I was in a money 40 years ago. Pay attention to meeeeeeeee!!!!

> money???

Movie- stupid auto correct

hahahahaah

ORIGINAL TRILOGY FUCCBOIS BTFO

PREQUELS ALWAYS WIN BABY

The kike raising GoJewMe funds is keeping every dollar she collects and using it to buy stock. For herself.

You're all just jelly that you haven't figured out a way to steal money from Starcucks employed retards and using it to buy a sweet car and a third home.

Nothing like that. Twitter has never made a profit, I believe.

Mark Hamill is a shit tier actor
His shit acting almost ruined the original trilogy

Shit actor
Why would anyone take him seriously

Also if you paid to watch any of the new Star Wars you are a retarded and a slave to Jews.

>Private social media it's part of a parliament democracy now.

I'm not surprised.

Amusingly, due to Hollyjew accounting, he was completely jewed out of all profits and royalties from Star Wars. He made more on his cameo appearance in the new trilogy than he did in the last 30 years. All of his money has been off his voice work in cartoons.

I kind of want this to happen, because Twitter would probably die if Trump's account and the massive levels of activity it brings to the website were lost. Trump would just find another social media platform anyway, and that would inevitably become the next Twitter.

I hope you didn't back the wrong horse, nerds.

>with my armageddon anxiety...
You people create more diseases and mental conditions than there is actually ill people on the planet, what fucking babies.
>people are starving and being mistreated all over the world, homeless people forgotten and freezing to death in the streets
No forget all that cause theres a big bad meanie saying nasty things online thats the real important thing in this lifetime.
Fucking dickheads i wonder how they justify this colossal waste of time and money in there heads, absolutely beyond me

I thought he was thought-provoking and enchanting in his role as CockKnocker. Really drew me into the story's universe.

Today I learnt something new. Ty user.

I assumed he just whored himself out to sitcoms playing himself. Have seen him doing the star wars thing in everything from the Simpsons to 3rd rock from the sun.

ycharts.com/companies/TWTR/market_cap
says 12.29Bn$

>Presented by Valerie
What a fucking attention whore.
>Anxiety growing daily
What a fucking cuck.

So Star Trek has William Shatner on the right, and George Takei on the left.

If Mark Hamill is on the left, who is on the right?

"MY 45 YEARS OF FAME IS OVER!"

>45

Thats so much money for such a shitty waste of data and time

That would probably only help Trump.

luke cuckwalker

I think they were asking $4 billion like a year ago but no one was interested

It will probably sell for around $100 - 500 million in the next few years when everyone realizes that it's just a meme chat room and competitors like facebook/instagram are more effective for selling ads

Posting best Skywalker! Hayden not a spoiled snowflake like Handmill. Liven compfy with his wife and kid doing indi films from time to time.

Im going to die if the guy who plays anakin or darth vader is on the right.
>Political lightsaber duels.
What a world

>Trump blocking us is in violation of free speech
>Kicking him off is just fine though
>We get to decide who has the right to free speech
Jack won't ban Trump, unless they can pay him enough to offset the increased traffic Trump brings. Hell, Jack will probably vote for Trump in 2020 because of this. Virtue signaling is nice for those faggots, but you can't retire on Reddit gold or good boy points.

Yeah i actually saw him in some movie where he was a paralised coporate bigwig and he finds about a plot to kill him, i dont remember how it ended but i remember it being pretty good

advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2017/8/01/william-shatner-uses-alt-right-language-twitter-fight-outlander-fans
>deeply problematic celebrities

The next to fall to the Trump Curse.

>using ONE BILLION DOLLARS to shut down a mode of communication for president trump
>every right winger is banned from Twitter
>twitter becomes a breeding ground for degeneracy and investors start pulling out quick
>meanwhile, trump starts shitposting through other forms of communication (hopefully in real life)
>twitter shuts down and the 1B dollars are gone forever
>Trump either continues shitposting irl or uses a different platform
>liberals, although temporarily satisfied, finds out their plan did not work

Guys, let's meme this into reality. This is exactly what we want. Let's get a liberal to buy twitter and ban trump.

Accelerationism? Nice.

Go ahead and let them buy twitter. It's not like other sites exist

>Armageddon anxiety

This. It's a literal scam preying on retarded leftists. Mark Hamill is giving this attention.

Yeah i know where will we ever go to have memes stolen and shitpost...

hes not the boss yet

So that was Sanders driving in the red $-car

Plus, if liberals pour money into a twitter buying fund, the DNC and actual organizations with a purpose would not get any money.

Not to mention, anyone who is not delusional would see that twitter is becoming a Pravda.

What will they have to talk about if they ban him?

>tfw we'll never actually get President Cory

Last movie I saw him in was pic related. Pretty compf action movie.

Also with regards to Hamill, its a safe bet he dies making some lame sacrifice. He didn't go through the choreography training Hayden did and he's old.

top kek
>imagine the chimp-out whens he banned and goes on tv(uses the white channel to make all channels go to him like on 9/11)
>he goes on tv and says "i was banned from cuck twitter so now every time i need to make an announcement i will use the tv"

We should disregard a washed-up cartoon voice actor's political acumen at our own peril.

Poor Mark Hamill, dicked out of his royalties and now forced to dance like a monkey and spout SJW shit for shekels.

Actually, fuck him. He could have kept his dignity.

amazing scam. Just take all the free retard leftie money
Im jealous desu

leftist fiscal discipline xD

The real fear is that if Twitter bans Trump, that Trump will go full on nuclear with his war against SJW types on the internet: basically use the power of the President to declare Twitter a public utility and declare it property of the US government. Which he can legally do and Jack and the rest of the shareholders can do NOTHING, but cry bitch tears as Trump steals Twitter and the company from them with ZERO way for them to stop him, let alone get compensated for having their million dollar company stolen from them.

The day Twitter bans TRUMP is the day GAB should go public

Twitter needs to die

Or...you know he could just invest/buy/move to a different platform and kill off Twitter like Myspace.

Gay Jedi

>doesnt care for higher ground
>arms and legs cut off with next to no screaming
>crazy powerful
>mad suit
>doesnt let admirals get away with failing him
Truly the best skywalker.

Not possible.

If Twitter bans him, then Facebook would probably pre-emptively ban him too. Same with Google Plus etc.

And Gab has already been castrated; Apple refuses to carry the app in their stores and Google, as part of Operation Deplatform, recently banned it from their online store.

If Trump moved to Gab, Gab would be deplatformed and purged from the net just like Daily Stormer was. And any other upstart social media platform would be deplatformed/blacklisted from the main app stores on the net too.

twitter is a kingdom of saudi arabia company

nothing wrong with hayden
i truly believe he was just given awful materiel
i think he did what he could with what he was given

The longer I visit Sup Forums the more I realize Anakin did nothing wrong.

market cap doesnt mean profit

Watch the third film keeping in mind that when the 4 jedi masters go to arrest palpatine in his office, they are attempting to do so despite the fact that he has broken now laws
there's no law in the republic saying sith cant serve as members of the government
the jedi were there for purely ideological reasons, and were in fact, committing treason
totally changed the prequels for me

>twitter made a loss of over $400m last year
>twitter not only has stagnant user growth, but they actually LOST 2 million users in America last quarter
>twitter's stock price has fallen 20% since June
>ad-engagement on twitter is low compared to other major social media websites
>politics on twitter has become a shit-flinging contest from all sides of the spectrum

Buying twitter at this point would be akin to buying stocks in Lehmann Brothers a week before the financial crash.

but youre right in saying that's what the company is technically worth

increase minimum wages we cant afford to live properly its unfair!!!!
>"hold my $20 small pumpkin spiced latte with fair trade chocolate sprinkles while i donate a few dollars to some rich people wanting to buy a webpage to stop orange meanies posting things i dont like on my brandnew $900 iphone that ill need to upgrade next month anyway"

>lets use a scam to censor people I dont like

I hope she keeps every single penny and buys a mcmansion.

HA, Twitter's money problems are solved! They've been trying to monetize it for awhile now without success.

The elite a funny people. Twitter hasn't made a dime in its existence. It is bleeding money so fast the owners have to be looking for a way to offload it. Convince a bunch of irrational idiots soaked in debt to purchase a company soaked in debt. lol

>Trump gets kicked off of Twatter
>starts an account on Gab, or other Twatter alternative
>it takes off immediately with tens of millions of new subscribers, including all of ShareJew which will be out of a job if they don't follow him to any platform to shitpost

honestly this
they honestly have no clue that they would utterly kill the platform within a week

why do people even use twitter
Sup Forums is basically like a better version of twitter
and a chatroom is like a better version of Sup Forums
and Sup Forums is a better version of a standard forum
and bing image & video search is a better version of google image & video search
and i am a better version of god

Why did we even leave BBS behind? Superior tech famalam.

Yep. They also did not go through any legal channels. They didn't report it to any of the government enforcers. The Jedi sent assassins to overthrow a government.

Big Ugly Boy

Twitters Market Capitalization (company value based on current share price) is 12.29B

When you want to buy the company, you will need to pay more though (because when you want to buy a lot of shares, demand for shares increases which raises the price).

>The Jedi sent assassins to overthrow a government.
Its this part that gave palpatine all the justification he needed to reform the republic. When he said "The jedi rebellion has been foiled" i always thought he was being a bit hyperbolic, but then i realized they actually we're trying to overthrow the government, and it blew my mind

The jedi were unelected busybodies who lived in a literal ivory tower. Palpatine did nothing wrong.

Hamill's cash cow is The Joker.
He's been voicing the character for over 25 years now. And every time he says "I'm done with the character", he always ends up coming back.
Whenever he's low on funds, all he needs to do is call DC's animation studios and say "Hey, it's Mark. Got any Joker roles coming up for me to do?" and he gets an easy paycheck.

step 1: create forum
step 2: all users are anonymous, no usernames, just random IDs per thread
step 3: add infinite page scrolling & auto refresh, other small tweaks, no ip bans, just bans from specific threads or muted timeouts for spamming that last 1 hour or so
step 4: threads are automatically deleted when they are pushed below the 50th thread via other thread bumps
there, you have a billion dollar website

Good. Nothing better could happen to us. Twitter doesnt want to lose millions of trump supporters.

>Over $80k of $1B raised so far
Kek what a fucking scam

Shouldnt say that last part.
You should really ask forgivness

Yeah. I used to just think "oh they're just the good guys" but one time I watched Ep. II and I realized Mace says something like "their connection with the force is weak". So they're not even the good guys, they're just pretending.

no no no god had his chance to stay out of my way & he didn't
you just wait until i find that little candy ass

won't change any minds.

everyone knows that the average alt-right dude
jacks it to darth vader and the imperials anyway

oh except for sebastian Vlol gorka - he apparently think's he's obiwan or something,
didn't get the memo

Order 66 was going scorched earth on Space ISIS. That freaky cult was even kidnapping children and teaching them Space Islam.

I wish for this because there is a small chance that the timeline we end up in is the one where Trump gets a tripcode and shitposts nonstop. It would be nonstop continual orgasms from day one.

I honestly advice you to repent and not say things like that, your choice what you do but thats my advice

what are you talking about britbro
why

i like how people think the best way to prevent global catastrophe is by overthrowing the democratically elected leader of the largest nation in the world

somehow that will bring peace and stability i guess

>Former Star Wars star
Ftfy, star wars no longer exists

>mfw someone saved my Manson reaction pic from years ago

I wish we had more movies with him in them. Growing up I had a huge crush on him. I bought all the anakin skywalker toys and would cuddle with them every night before bed. My parents thought it was weird for a girl to like starwars so much. My first wet dream was of anakin skywalker on coruscant. He was too good for padme that bitch. When he became darth vader I wanted nothing more than to be there for him. I think star wars is why I like bad guys so much. It turns me on when I see a man beat up another man or woman.

He can't act though(which actually worked in his favor since Anakin was supposed to be a religiously suppressed autist with a mommy complex and it came off that way)

first of all, that nigger you post is from a show that is utter trash
second, that pic the other guy posted has been around FOREVER, its one of the oldest reaction images

He did plenty wrong
Biggest of which was destroying the CIS
They were based as fuck and he killed them all for his little jewslut wife because a megalomaniac told him to

>even Kek wants this to be real

Hamill doesn't understand
If you strike Trump down, he becomes more powerful than you can imagine

reluctantly checked, also pic related