(((Ford Fischer))) began LiveStreaming video 7 minutes 40 seconds before the Charlottesville "car attack"...

(((Ford Fischer))) began LiveStreaming video 7 minutes 40 seconds before the Charlottesville "car attack". His video is an absolute bombshell for the following reasons:

youtu.be/ePsK0dpyu4g

. He films the murder vehicle (a Dodge Challenger) on Water Street 7 minutes before the attack.
. He films the maroon van involved in the incident 5 minutes before the attack. It is already at the intersection of 4th and Water. (((Ford's))) video shows that it does not move in the intervening 5 minutes, despite being able to. Nobody appears to be in the front seat.
. (((Ford))) abandons the protest and the neo-Nazis he claims to be following and waits on 5th and Main St for 3 minutes before reacting to the attack. Why is he waiting? He seems to know that something will occur nearby.
>>We need to look at (((Ford Fischer))) and his video very closely. Some questions to consider:
>>Did (((Ford Fischer))) know about the attack before it happened?
>>Was (((Ford Fischer))) using his livestream to signal vehicle locations to people watching it?
>>Who were the other 'reporters' waiting with (((Fischer))) by the green awning?
>>Why were Police in the parking garage but not at the protest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G2FbDXA3hVo
youtu.be/PxJ-qSVRl8M
youtube.com/watch?v=KHwtxQy-3dk
youtube.com/watch?v=aRMfEeIl6c4
youtube.com/watch?v=GAgIkuGQeHs
twitter.com/Timcast/status/896442077923463168
youtube.com/watch?v=n0V2ruD70NY
pca.st/Nx32
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm watching it now, but I'll give it a bump

that the same vehicle that shows up shortly after the accident during the Faith Goldy stream. actually all those soldiers are probably the ones who show up later. Are they all just waiting fort he signal?

Sup Forums, we need some help identifying this leftist sorros terrorist. He has VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED one of ours just minutes ago in Berkley. The screencap is from periscope user blxxdsoilsalt.

The antifa in question was just seen violently assaulting a free speech patriot in the alley off of Telegraph Ave between Haste and Channing streets (alley entrance near Koja Kitchen for any local pedes or fellow travelers). This piece of shit was assaulting a patriot in the dick in said alley. Can we identify????
From the periscope stream it looked like antifa was using his mouth on of our our guys, to violently assault him in the penis. Please help identify. ARCHIVE. FUCKING. EVERYTHING

Bump, very interesting.

have a bump

BUMP

""""murder"""" vehicle

that isn't decided yet

>white male
>hits white female
>charged with hate crime and called a racist

Well, they're going to need a panel of merchants and a hook-nosed judge to convict this guy of racially motivated hate crime.

Bump for Trump

makes it especially difficult to prove because the lady is still alive.

> that back-and-forth segment on the neonazi being provocative or being triggered
> "razzie award for worst actor"
lel

What about the thread 5 days ago, talking about BUSES FULL OF PROTESTORS throwing SHIT and CONCRETE on people, can we see that on the Ford Fischer video?

nice try cnn, prove it

Bump

Im interested in this.

Part 2: youtu.be/G2FbDXA3hVo

Purple Van was a salvage: youtu.be/PxJ-qSVRl8M

BUMP

Good video and breakdown so far. 20 minutes in.

>Good video and breakdown so far.
The "waiting under an awning" segment at 35:00 is damning.

You state your're following white nationalists, but then fuck off for 3 minutes under an awning for water? Really? Did you really just forget to bring a water bottle?
And then NOT rush to catch up?
Smells like bullshit.

Expecting this to be slid hard. Will bump though.

very good work

Bump

bump

if cantwell is a fed then why is he in prison now for at least a month and a half?

buuuuuuump

> purple van was a salvage
image filename not related

>for at least a month and a half?
why not longer?

i never said anything about a maximum

bump

I think Ford is Mossad

He was the fall guy, not the driver.

thanks for showing "me" this video. watching it now as "I" type this. good lookin' out user. you have my sword, and a bump. :)

>one of us
Then why is he out on the streets acting like a loon instead of inside. Let the liberals go wild against like in the 70s, Society didn't collapse then and if they started doing what they did then, the reaction from normies would be staggering.

>true if big

>if cantwell is a fed then why is he in prison now for at least a month and a half?
two words: "Burn Notice"
1. he's a fuckin' schmuck.
2. he's a useful idiot/patsy
3. "IF" there was any use for this shill left, then putting him in jail, mind you all, he BEGGED to not be shot and TURNED HIMSELF IN, would play out for apperances ("Optics").
4. He made videos BEFORE showing himself talking with bravado, then subseqently makes videos AFTER showing himself blubbering/crying/etc. (This was done to discredit the "strong white man" ideal and undermine confidence. Gives fodder to MSM)
any other questions?

Can someone perform sanity check on following info, I can hardly believe it's possibly true myself.

I checked the who the Maroon Honda is currently registered to. one Johnny Chandler of 113 Hartford Ct, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA. Googled the address on map. Am I mistaken? Is that the Dodge car parked outside? What the fuck is going on here?

Note, also, no driends,telephone numbers etc. showed up in background check for Mr Chandler. Invisible man?

Actions:
1. Can someone archive the google map, wouldn't work for me
2, Can someone check Google Earth for a time-stamp of that image, i can;t use it so well

There's no reason to think of this incident as anywhere near significant enough that it'd be worth setting the whole thing up.

Landwhale who died = insignificant
Nazi behind the wheel = insignificant

If it was a set up, what has it achieved? It's clear for all to see, even the rabid left, that the attack wasn't organised or anything, one guy in particular just did something particularly terrible and a person died as a result with several being injured. It improves/adds to the left's argument very little, they still think the alt-right are Nazis and are abhorrent, that hasn't particularly changed, a single Nazi went further with his evil antics than expected. If this was to achieve anything politically, it'd have to either be directly connected with the leader of the group, proving it to be an organised attack, or more attacks would've had to be carried out, proving it to be an organised attack.

At most all this does is edge the Nazis out past Antifa when talking about who's done the worst things, and it's not a particularly huge lead. Getting all tinfoil-hat crazy about it does you no favours, it just paints you as living up to expectations and naive enough to to think the right isn't capable of doing some crazy and retarded shit.

There are useful idiots on both sides and they're the ones prone to take reckless action and fuck things up for everyone else, just accept that.

It won't let me archive it either. Mr John Chandler was not in Charlottesville on the day of the occurence. Pic related, it is his FB checkins. He wasn't driving the van.

There is just too much fishy shit about this. Why did someone abandon their car at an intersection? That action led to a person's death. I don't think it was a false flag, but someone was definitely pulling some Jewish tricks.

>If it was a set up, what has it achieved?
>achmed hasn't bee paying attention to the last few weeks of non-stop rioting, increasing violence being "justified" by the kike media, and the aggressive censorship campaign against wrongthinkers

What did they have to gain indeed?

Btw, the SeatchQuarry website is free. You can sign up for a free 5-day Trial period. Just make sure to cancel before the 5 fays are up. Otherwise will automatically renew a $30 monthly subscription

His stream was meant to monitor the situation live

Could this man possibly be less concise with his presentation?

bump Good Info

bumpers

This whole thing was a HOAX. If you examine the various videos they are inconsistent. That does not happen in real life. That does happen often in Hollywood movies. Hollywood hires people called "script supervisors" who make sure that cigarettes stay the same length, and that everyone is in the same scene shot from different angles.

In this HOAX there many, many inconsistencies that show the whole thing was shot in multiple takes very quickly.

I've been listening to this:
Charlottesville: A Staged Event that Heralds the End of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=KHwtxQy-3dk
WARNING: 1.30 mins. FYI.
but also: BUMP for the sake of at least trying to be rational.

Like a salvage title? Some people do that just do avoid fees, super fucking risky to drive it around though.

bumpity for TRUTH

Can someone draw the route the car took based on this?

right. probably just for data for the "investigation data file". take it for whatever it might be worth.
also: meant to say 1hr30mins.... not 1.30mins(if that matters). oh yeah and bump. ;)

Bump

bump

You can't just say "charlottesville is a hoax!". You'd look like an idiot because it was all over the news. Use context and evidence when you talk about it to prove it was a set up.

If you pause around 6:45 you can see a colorful blog run past the golf cart. I believe it's this.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRMfEeIl6c4

I just noticed the presence of these two white vans in this satellite photo. Recall that there was a white van in background of the escape route of the Dodge in Charlottesville. You can see in the still image posted. Also, at the 01:21 point in this YT video: youtube.com/watch?v=GAgIkuGQeHs
Here's original Twitter post: twitter.com/Timcast/status/896442077923463168

Now, can anyone answer the following:
1. Do the white vans match.
2. In the magnified detail, there appears to be some sort of insignia on the hood of one of the white vans. Can anyone enhance it?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0V2ruD70NY
Sandy Hoax and Charlottesville same mother
Just a bump

I'll stand by the idea that
1) Fields was embarrassed and emasculated by the protestors.
2) Fields wanted retribution and was willing to be mildly aggressive with his car. But, he wasn't planning to wreck his car and kill people.
3) This video gives credence to the idea that Fields had an idea of where the protestors were.
4) I am more confused about the first parked car. I can see that maybe it was some nigger who wanted to join in with the protest and felt it was fine to just leave their car parked in the middle of the road.
5) I see no reason to believe Ford Fischer had anything to do with the crash.
6) It's still not crazy to think Fields had no knowledge of the area, and randomly ended up at the same intersection as the protestors.
7) Assuming James Fields was driving and not a deep state agent, there's still no evidence that he was intentionally trying to crash and kill people.
8) I can't wait for the butthurt.

Bump

I'm still watching this thread. BUMP. watch all these vids. the 1hr30min i posted is pretty interesting.

Bump

Okay so based on this new information, the car would have had to make an u-turn on Water Street at some point, go north on 2nd street then turn east on Market street then south on 4th street to hit the cars there.

Frankly, that route is consistent with pre-meditation, there was no reason for him to get on 4th street

>If you examine the various videos they are inconsistent
no they're aren't, the guy's shoe came off during the crash, the bottle is the same one in both photos etc

A bump against that brutal roachcock

I think your right op.

I just watched the start of the vid and it was an the Aha! moment. Only Nazi obsessed Liberals would think creating a faux Nazi group would actually be a good tactic.

>139286640
In earlier post, I uploaded registered address of Maroon Honda pushed across intersection after collision. namely; 113 Hartford Ct, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA, If you google this address you get this image. Bizarrely, it looks like the gray Dodge is parked outside.
Can someone debunk this possibility or add to it?

are you under the impression that google map provides data in real time? because its not. the images in google earth can be months/weeks/years old.

Bump

>white van
Funny how you completely missed the blatant spook on the street corner and Black SUV and another blatant spook jumping into the passenger side right after it happened

My bad. We got 2 spooks in the Shadows both with black polos, hats and khakis on

It almost looks like both the front and back passenger side doors are open

We already did,he is ex-CIA...ikr what a surprise..

Boomer detected

if you think "I" am a "boomer" then what does that make (YOU)!? I mean, besides an insecure spregtard shitlord.

>
No i posted about that two weeks ago, Today, i'm reacting to latest info in Maroon Honda (3'rd car). Can someone get a date of the satellite imagery for that address if the registered owner.

What's your opinion?

Waste of time. Somebody pls post a 30 second version with all the crap edited out.

how far is that apartment from where the accident happened?

at 17:20 is that a grey dodge in the background? of Fischers video???

bmw

whats my opinion? ask kek

there's your answer
but yeah spooks did it

How has this vid not been thrown into the memory hole yet?

Why would fischer point camera at the dodge 7 min before in traffic?

If he is deep state, why blow cover.

Bump. Good find on top of the video. Need confirmation that's a Dodge like the attack vehicle. An user in VA should go by there, so if neighbors know anything. Also, note two white vans parallel in lot next to suspected Dodge.

I'll never forget Fox News blaming the two cops in the crashed helicopter on Fields. They played up 3 deaths for days to insinuate the alt-right was murderous and terroristic.

Also, I'll never forget Mike Huckabee calling out Nazis as terrorists, this, after his daughter (((Sanders))) joined the Trump admin after marrying into the tribe. Huckabee is an Israel Firster cuck.

On the outskirts of the city 1.5 to 2 miles apart

The BLM counter protestors were hearded like sheep into the kill zone. The first zig zig was probably a test to see if they would all follow orders OR it was supposed to happen there but was delayed.

Ref: Frankly, I find this satellite image bizarre. What are the chances of a car similar to gray Dodge parked outside address of registered owner of Maroon Honda (3;rd car)? As well as twp white vans parked 10 feet away? But equally, wjhat are the chances of satellite capturing these images (if indeed the spook vehicles)?

Can you get the satellite date from Google Earth? I can't install standalone version?

To anyone not interested in listening to this guy talk in circles for 54 minutes can quickly jump to the point of interest with At least this video only drags the point out to almost 5 minutes instead of 54.

whoa this sounds serious! maybe you should enlist le reddit army as well.

pca.st/Nx32

bump because nobody else did it yet.

The color and amount of leaves on trees is indicative of time of year.

What that video actually shows is the Challenger was not damaged yet. Since we know the car was damaged before stickboy swung at it. Once again this makes it more clear that this was not a planned attack. And that Antifa took another L for attacking cars. Many people have been predicting this for a long time.

bump because it's worth it

It's literally a manslaughter case at best. If the event had not been so highly politicized, he probably would have walked, and he probably will anyway. It's a bunch of rioters, not innocent people.

almonds: activated
tin foil: on

Why was the van there for so long???

Good catch. Looks like late September to early November 2016 or a year or two earlier. Google apparently update every three years. Has anyone the full Google Earth app. where one can look at historical images? We need the date of the google image posted here:

When was this image of 113 Hartford Ct, Charlottesville VA 22902 taken exactly?