FUCKING ANTIFA ARMY IN BERKELEY GET IN HERE FUCKERS!!!! POLICE ARE LETTING THEM BRING IN BASEBALL BATS

FUCKING ANTIFA ARMY IN BERKELEY GET IN HERE FUCKERS!!!! POLICE ARE LETTING THEM BRING IN BASEBALL BATS.

REEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=J95ilATM434

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMv19Ov84_8
twitter.com/UniteBlue/status/901881147361189888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums, we need some help identifying this leftist sorros terrorist. He has VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED one of ours just minutes ago in Berkley. The screencap is from periscope user blxxdsoilsalt.

The antifa in question was just seen violently assaulting a free speech patriot in the alley off of Telegraph Ave between Haste and Channing streets (alley entrance near Koja Kitchen for any local pedes or fellow travelers). This piece of shit was assaulting a patriot in the dick in said alley. Can we identify????
From the periscope stream it looked like antifa was using his mouth on of our our guys, to violently assault him in the penis. Please help identify. ARCHIVE. FUCKING. EVERYTHING

NEED NEW FEED

Forgot pic you stupid faggot

Anyone else here in Berkeley, I'm kinda lonely

Watching the images I still think it's pretty fucking ironic that these people cover their faces, refuse to identify themselves, carry baseball bats around and make those little scrap/cardboard riot shields essentially expecting violence and then paint "no hate" on them.

Rip RT Camera

antifa fucked with the russie's camera

Niceeeeee the RT camera team is being attacked by Antifa. Can we count Russia on /ourside/ now? will Putin even put up with this?

Was expecting fights and general chimpouts.

Pretty disappointed so far

88 bro. Seems like going into an antifa chimpout in Berkley is a suicide mission. Stickman is already in jail. It's like living in a concentration camp. Trumps America.

BTW did we win the election? I don't feel like we even won.

It's cuz they're worried people on 8ch will 'dox them'. If their cause is so righteous, you'd think they'd WANT to be dox'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMv19Ov84_8

FEEEED
>FEED

Putin btfo!½

THANX

Cunting Hate-filled Anti*American Jewish Antifa Terrorists just took down the Ruplty Live feed.

russia's been on /yourside/ the whole time, fool. they fought on your side in the meme wars, hacked the voting machines to get trump in, and then organized spencer and heimbach to get your morale up

So many people and no big fight!
Muricans are lame.

lol awwww where's the alt-light? Fact is, this land is OUR land and it doesn't belong to Nazi's and never will. You idiots have no presence here and are too scared to even come at us when you have most of the guns.

Poor baby piss-pants scared of a baseball bat when you have rifles. LOL what are you gonna do about it?

i mean literally the entire modern alt-right and hard-right is basically a russian fifth column at this point

>hacked the voting machines to get trump in,
Proofs?

twitter.com/UniteBlue/status/901881147361189888

What did they meme by this?

one or two showed up, antifa beat them up

>trump supporters running way

Because they are scared little children and the fact is people dressed in black are very intimidating to Trumpies, they get penis envy almost immediately. We're the movement they can never be and they haaaate it.

Your bad at larping new friend

it was a KGB operation, they're professionals, they isn't going to be proof. but if you understand cybersecurity from a hacker's perspective you know that's what happened. i'm not trying to argue or troll you or whatever and i don't care if you believe me. it's true.

Attacking peaceful protestors? How unamerican and fascist.

Finally a decent stream. Im not sure whos for what in this tough. Is the angry latino manlet one of ours or is the bald guy with the black skull shirt ours?

Goddamn right they did. All talk, no action on the right.

So...absolutely no proof other than "I said so". Neat.

haha whatever. ;) /yourside/ killed a girl in cold blood, you can't really take the moral high ground ever again

Its almost like they aren't violent Nazis. Imagine that.

>black lives matter
they can shout "black power" at this point, that's what they mean anyway

Not my side, not a Nazi or commie.

Proof that it was an accident.

you're now a movement
you're the ruling elite that lost it's nigger in charge

and now you're in full panic mode, because you have no idea what to do

yep, sorry, i don't have proof for ya. but i'm telling ya, if you weren't ignorant of how the relevant computer systems and crime networks operate, you'd be able to put two and two together

No proof so we should believe, is this how all of your thoughts work?

bitch died of a heart attack. She would've died if she rolled out of bed funny.

We just need to do it a several million times more to catch up with all the beeple the gommunists killed.

Sup Forums just solved the Charlote attackers.
How nice of them to chimp out so we can put a few more behind bars.

dumb-ass. he accelerated from a distance aiming at them, then hit the gas right as he hit the crowd, then put in into reverse real fast after the crash and drove off. any idiot can see it was intentional. don't be stupid. at least claim his murder, you should be lauding him as a hero, no?

Someone finally started a much needed Anti-Communist general thread and the mods immediatly locked it. WE ARE COMPROMISED

i was part of the meme war a few days ago
shame we got exposed coz it was quite good

That city needs a fucking fire.

That is completely unrelated to the topic. You have no proof, might as well say it was Sweden who did it, same credibility.

Anons, at the next leftfashist rally get it managed to play Shadilay so loud that the whole bunch of retards can hear it. It will cause a mass triggering and chimpout. They will burn down the car or whereever the music comes from. We win.

Btw, me, org. Kekistani, My Froggod statue stands on the Black Sun and is out of sandstone.

(sadly no shitpost here)

nah, just do the legwork and research it for yourself. ;)

she was hit by a dodge charger that accelerated down the street TO hit her

They do that too nobody cares. Cucm whities are brainwashed to think black power means black empowerment

No it wasn't. It was an internal leak, and anybody with even the most basic understanding of cyber security knows that. If the russians (or any hackers for that matter) did that, there would be signatures and fingerprints, and so far 0 of those have surfaced.

lol a revolution without violence. you're just trying to justify cowardice.

There are none. They attempted and failed to hack the democratic party's voter database back in early 2016 (iirc, might've been 2015).

That's the way you perceived it. Your opinion is biased.

>killed a girl
that was a fucking whale you mong.

Leave it to a fucking 12 year old communist to not understand the simple concept of 'burden of proof'.

It is a lefty hotbed.

They don't pull this crap outside of their strongholds.

If you want to fuck with them, don't protest. Other actions are necessary. I won't list them though. Use your imagination.

panic mode? who is controlling the city right now? lol and not a trumptard in sight, I think we have things well under control :)

These aren't really nazis, only nationalists.
The left is buch of morons who hate their country. So much hate. Sad.

I can't wait until someone dumps a few mags into these 14 years old tranny niggers.

are there anymore active streams?

>she was hit by a dodge charger that accelerated down the street TO hit her
No she wasn't. It was a Dodge Challenger, and she wasn't even hit by it. She was standing on a car that was hit and fell. Her massive body hit the ground hard enough from a 3 foot fall to give her weakened clogged heart enough of a jolt to desync and kill her.

LAME NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN TILL NIGHTFALL THEN THE SMASHING OF WINDOWS STARTS.

Source?

You have none because it hasn't been released.

Looks like to me the communists will have their revolution
It's a shame but I can see it for what it is.

Communists are going to take over america

What happens next? history says millions dead and millions suffering.

Guess we'll see right communists? I hope you make the utopia you believe In, I really do. I just don't see any evidence it will happen.

Whales can be girls too you know

fucking commie, your side murdered our next prime minister, gunning him down in the streets. Dont talk shit about the moral highground bc 1 woman got killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time after decades of antifa scum violence.
Trust me Ameribros, we have ample experience with leftist violence and things will get a whole lot worse. Political murder worse

next you are going to tell me that women can have penises.

>lol a revolution without violence
Wtf are you talking about.
>you're just trying to justify cowardice.
Right because a mob of violent thugs is being so courageous by vastly outnumbering the few Trump supporters who live in that city.

IS ANYONE HERE A MARINE BIOLOGIST

im a biocemist

No one cares about commie opinions except other commies. Get lost.

>antifa flag
>smart enough know communism doesn't work
wut

hurrhurr look at me. I can shitpost on 4chin. I am totes going to be in the history books. I'll be a kang. The hilarious part is the strong stance on rape you sjw have when it comes to male on female rape. If a cival war does happen, nobody will cry for you when you get a legit rape case because you're a terrorist and we don't want you.
If you're concerned about getting raped by a nazi why not take to the internet and see if I'm lying to you or not?

I'm a marine

Communism clearly works. Just look at Venezuela.

It isn't new to us. These losers set off over 1500 bombs in the 1970s killing innocent people. They are the ISIS in every single way. They would plant bombs in restaurants for no reason, but to get attention.

If the government doesn't crack down on these morons, we are going to and then we're coming for the government after that. We are not going to tolerate this nonsense much longer.

As of right now this isn't affecting most of Trump's base. It is affecting Democrats. If they won't stand up and to these people we really don't have any reason to. If they expand their operations outside of liberal cities, we're going to bury them.

Venezula is """woke af""". I nearly puked the last time I googled that POW camp.

>alt right carrying stick
ITS A WEAPON
>alt left carrying sticks
Nothing to see here

Fucking commiefornia

Tools are out of control maybe? Or is this still firmly under control? Do you think Dems are trying to profit frok them still, after all this? I saw Bernie pander so far, but thats it.

>POLICE ARE LETTING THEM BRING IN BASEBALL BATS.

police are just expendable stooges. they could take orders from stalin and still claim to defend the united states constitutional laws

WHY THE FUCK ARE ANTIFA DELIGITIMIZING THE ACTUAL NAZIS AND MAKING NORMAL PEOPLE SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM FUCKKKK

THEYRE RUINING OUR DECADES OF EFFORT GOD MOTHER FUCKKKKKKKKKKING DAMMIIIIIIIIT

Years of attacking anyone who isn't a white male, saying you want to gas them, kill them, etc etc. then you expect NOBODY TO FIGHT BACK?

Augustus Invictus said they didn't want him there and i'm sure they didn't want the Alt Right. Fucking cucks disavowed all their fighters than got beat up by Antifa.

i don't have to prove shit, it's fucken Sup Forums m8, it's not a highly intellectual forum. i'm just making the assertion, you can put 2 and 2 together yourself.

come on man, it should be obvious that they hacked the election machines.

any security researcher will tell you those machines were vulnerable as fuck, republican state governments didn't take any security actions, and russians had an organized campaign of hacking by the GRU and allies. same group the penetrated white house nets and political parties broke into the election machines and rigged the result. it would have been bad spy practice NOT to do so in a covert-ops action of that kind

buh, buh, buh, they haven't bombed anyone lately

Can't tell the difference between alt-lite and alt-right. Typical cancerous alt-left.

Not all police are Brazilian police my friend

Threatened freedom rallies last week. And today many got hurt..now its time to let his boss know they have a terrorist lover working for them.. An EMT:/

Very hard to tell the difference when the ALT RIGHT is the loudest part of the right currently. You guys are the ones invading every single place to spread your "red pill bullshit", and your "gas all kikes" bullshit, and your forcing trump on the world. What the fuck did you expect people to sit back and take it? Get the fuck out of here.

i really enjoyed seeing the guy in the white polo shirt and red maga hat get beat up ... he got into an argument with the crowd, then started walking backwards and three people were walking forwards in front of him.... then three antifa ran around behind him and grabbed his arm to pull him to the ground, then they all started kicking and hitting him on the ground. cops swooped in to break it up, and they had to carry the guy out, he could barely walk. fuck you trump supporters.

Yes you do have to prove shit, you 12 year old retard. If you actually knew anything, you'd share it. But you don't, because you're a larping 12 year old who couldn't even describe a stack buffer overflow without goggling it first.

You don't know shit about security, and we all know this. Quit larping, faggot.

I bet this chick has illegal relatives I wonder if her website reveals her identity

Noice agit-prop there fellow 14/88er

You didn't want us there so we didn't come bud. Not our fault you got beat up. Did you tell them you're not Nazis? Also worse thing we said was Jews will not replace us. Look they opened the borders that's not hateful.

>lol and not a trumptard in sight
exactly

and watch those little puppets run around

the media has been able to save your ass for a long time, that won't last

Well after today you commie faggots get to be gassed first. Congrats. I'd pull the lever on you myself.

You think most people approve of you mobbing and attack not only Trump supporters but random Journalists too? You guys are fucked.

hahaha i'm not making an effort because i don't give a shit about your opinion one way or another. if you wanna be ignorant, be my guest. truth's the truth either way. putin hacked it. that's all there is to it.

Low IQ