It's over drumplings. Your meme president can't recover from this one

It's over drumplings. Your meme president can't recover from this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit now he will have to read the book rather than watch the shitty movie adaptation

How does one block someone from watching a movie?

This is news?

>This is news?
it isn't, it's just a shit thread.

>IT
>more like shIT

I didn't know Stephen King was THIS retarded...

The novel is shit

New version can't be good either

CHILD SEX ORGY

I needed an image that perfectly captured the word 'impotence' and you've given me that

Thank you

Why didn't he mention Dark Tower?

What about Dark Tower?

Stephen King stopped being good decades ago

I wish Breitbart would stop promoting this pedophile 90's throwback. His shit was never creative, he never wrote anything scary, and the more years went by, the more he started sounding like a cuck trying to stay relevant.

Really makes you think

LEPER THAT'LL SUCK YA COCK FOR YER POCKETMONEY!

go suck a tranny cock you liberal shitlord
WE WON
GET OVER IT
SUCK DICKS
BLACK DICKS

What tragedy will befall him?

Still a better joke than anything on late night TV.

This, he's overrated trash and that copypasta of him being the Adult Harry Potter is true

As if Trump even cares. Chances are he's probably not even interested in seeing a clown-like creature killing and eating children.

Why does he have the face of a monkey

You do get that its a advertising move right?

Stephen King is doing him a favor. BTFO antifag

>be Stephen King
>Be Haunted by Child sex allegations and abuses for the First IT movie because Actors Director and such abused teh kids on Set.
>Notice pizzagate breaking news
>Make new Child Sex Film

He's a piece of shit. A typical liberal who is over represented and was given a limelight to keep goy entertained.

it's all a show.

I can't watch for Trump to tweet King a photo of his purchased movie ticket.

Sooooo he's doing trump a favor then?

>Watching a remake in theaters
>Not waiting for it to be on T.V. or at Redbox

King isn't even involved in the film's production or distribution, this is virtue signalling at its purest

Chill the fuck out

The question is whether or not Stephen King will haunt potus after being turned into a lampshade

Democrats lost and now going to jail

olololol

Movie is probably going to flop anyway. Did anyone even ask for this turd to be remade?

Watching any of the crap (((Hollywood))) shits out.

how do you block someone from seeing a movie? any cinema could just let him see the film, and even if he waited for the disc release, someone else could just buy it at retail and hand him the disk.

this is retarted tweeting and venting.

>When you step out of bbgen to browse Sup Forums and didn't read the book so you don't get this and then you browse Sup Forums and see this again and you're still lost
Feels

wont be as good as the original, tim curry played pennywise perfectly

still wont be as good as the book also

>makes career writing about the horrors of inhuman hordes infiltrating and destroying sleey small town America
>is somehow pro-open borders

Isn't the clown in IT basically john podesta?

>Buy movie ticket
>Money goes to Stephen King
>???
>profit?

Never reading Stephen King again, thank you, OP

>Le scary reddit clown meme

I never understood the whole thing. I actually think the new Pennywise looks kinda erotic with all that makeup. Not scary at all.

>Actually paying for theater tickets
>Actually paying for streaming services
>Actually supporting JEWlywood

Get a firestick and put kodi on it. Stream every movie/tv show for free. Torrent everything you watch.

Read IT. There's a whole chapter devoted to the little boys using that little girl as a cum dumpster.

Also Hearts in Atlanta. An entire chapter to the magical mysterious old man "saving" the pre-pubescent little girl by cutting off her shirt and massaging her chest, the main character's cum dumpster mother gets home after a weekend of being gangbanged by her male coworkers, sees the half naked little girl with the old guy's hands all over her and tells him to get the fuck out of the house and then casually goes to take a shower.

The Shining had the hidden meaning of the little boy Danny having imagined the whole story up to deal with being molested by his father Jack. There are entire critiques and videos chronicling this.

Stephen King is a fucking pedophile and would use any excuse he could to shoehorn child sex acts or molestation into his stories. This is the only reason he's been heavily promoted by the (((entertainment industry))). There are Goosebumps stories creepier than the garbage this chimp-faced "king of horror" hack has shit out.

I'm on DSL, streaming isn't a great option for me. If it makes you feel better, I only see 2-3 movies a year including redbox/streaming/whatever.

(((Hollywood))) barely puts out anything worth watching. IT won't be one of them.

>>>/leftypol/

the movie is pointless without the underage orgy

>no Tim Curry
IT's shit.

Fugg that cody cap made me think i was on Sup Forums

Honestly, 11/22/63 is more egregious of how an absolute fuckstick he is on the JFK assassination on politics in general

>pounds the Oswald story into everyone’s head even more even though it’s BS and we all know who really had JFK killed
>full of delusional liberal shit (like George Wallace somehow becoming President and nuking everything because DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO)

He's a fucking retard and I won't be surprised he unironically thinks this would've happened if JFK survived

He has that in a couple other stories too.

It's in Apt Pupil and I forget the other one I noticed it in.

Trump will see it now

>No child orgy scene

IT's shit

This is either fake or he is senile.

Stephen king has always looked like an old hag even 30 years ago

>King mostly mad about Trump talking shit online
>King talks mad shit about Trump online
>King makes a couple new movies, one of which is a remake
>Trump still doesn't give a shit
>Oh, I know. I'll ban him from watching them! That'll really drive home the point.
>Liberals flock to his movies because NO DRUMPF WOOHOO... hopefully

Somewhat related:
>Feminist Ghostbuster remake from Feminist producer
>It flops
>Call everyone sexist
>Get a deal with Marvel to produce sure-win Spiderman movie
Basically
>Fail
>Lash out publicly
>Get rewarded

The left is bringing out the big guns now.

Remeber, sage, and report on illegals.

And it only took a few years for all that awful Pedowood shit to blow over, goyim! Heh heh heh...

Didn't the Dark Tower barely broke the budget and got railed by everyone? Because King deserved that for being a piece of shit towards everyone when shoving Elba down people's throats.

>"seriously Trump, you're not allowed to see it. No!"
>"c'mon everyone, go see the movie Trump isnt allowed to see! Starts this September in theaters everywhere!"

DONT YOU JUST LOVE BLACK PEOPLE?
DONT YOU LOVE THEM???
- Pennywise, IT 2017

Why does Steven King look like someone's lesbian aunt?

Face it alt right retards. You have nobody. Your leaders are all jokes, clowns. Only you find them enlightening, everyone else sees them for the racists that they are. You lost this war before you even started.

>can barely remember what he put into the Dark Tower because he was always high on some hard drug
>was basically high on some kind of hard drug nearly every waking hour for that matter
>He was fucking poor as shit because he spent more money on drugs than on things like food
>Basically sold drug induced scribblings for gazillions, continued to spend on hard drugs
>"You aren't allowed to see my drug induced ramblings that others are putting into a movie."

Ohnothatsucks.jpg

(you)

HO-HA HO-HA HO-HA

So did stephen ever explain why he put that in the book?

I highly suggest, if you get the itch to watch "IT", watch the old version.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc

Ape

>hurr hurr, look at this pussy get punched in the face for saying mean things about trump
That'd be more impressive if Trump was the guy punching him, and not some /fit/ black guy who could kick Trump's ass in a fight even easier.

>going across the street instead of down the road

>I'm so autistic that I have to virtue signal my pedophile clown abduction video from the president.

sounds about right

Check the disturbed earth under Stephen King's porch

I really enjoyed Stephen King's It as a young kid but i refuse to watch this new movie because Stephen King is a liberal child molester who thinks his political views are gold.

His tears are delicious.....liberal butthurt is at defcon 12....

Obviously I wouldn't watch the new version. It looks way to serious.

it made his dick hard

>He doesn't know about the Trump curse

Just wait. Stephen King will be dead by the end of the year.

he can still see stevens face though

Pretty much. There's no way he can block Trump from seeing his movie, it's just a way to make his movies sell more tickets.

oh shit now he'll have to watch the original

or just pirate the new one

I thought this guy knew about curses?
He has just invoked the curse of TRUMP
He will suffer misfortune and grief before the end of trumps two terms

>Guy who wrote a bunch of hot garbage novels made for people with the brains of children
>Books are shit, gets pooper perturbed when Kubrick absolutely reks him
>Is a massive faggot
Why do people like this hack again?

I've read scarier stories in the "scary stories to tell in the dark" books than anything king has ever made, anyways

Love those books btw

Didn't one of the protagonists in the novel repeatedly make fun of black people with a "Nigger Jim" voice impression?

Outside of his books, nobody gives a shit what he says or does. Trust me, I'm from Maine.

It's fucking over for Blumpf. First he gets two scoops, now he can't see the IT remake. Any last words, Grumblings?

>Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark
My nigger.

Stephen King has been too rich for too long, he's lost touch with his roots. I was actually reading It yesterday, there's a scene early on in the book where stuttering Bill goes to college and has a confrontation with a liberal hippy professor and a bunch of feminists and he tells them off saying stories shouldn't be political, I don't think the Stephen King of today would write that. He really needs to find his balls and get back on the coke.

Stephen gammel is an illustrative genius

he said it jokingly so the article is kind of clickbaity
not that he isn't a giant fag either way

I can already predict what this film is like.
>bad acting
>tries too hard to be edgy
>scares audience purely with cheap jumpscares
I'll pass.

mfw Putin smuggles in a copy with the next satchel of rubles

>tfw Sam Lake literally did every Stephen King book ever but 10x better with Alan Wake

I read that as "Stephen King has writer's block."

I've read all of King's work from age 12 to today as a 29 year old faggot. I know exactly what's happening.
See Stephen King is what we call a Guilt Ridden Faggot. He secretly hates black people. But he can't express himself and hates himself for this bias. How does he compensate? By openly hating conservative white people.
As evidence I point out that every white conservative in every King story is a villain. While every black character in a King story is either Magical or pure of heart compared to whitey.
Stephen King is a bigot and Donald Trump is ok to hate, unlike blacks who King secretly thinks are subhuman.
Also he's probably a pedo.
Thank you for your time.

Doesn't the White House have a theater or something? The fuck's he gonna do about it?

Well those are just classics. The illustrations belong in a museum at this point as well. They're extremely culturally significant books for millenials.