archive.is/WKElg
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
archive.is/0YO7O
archive.is/O43b2
archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/
twitter.com/julianassange/status/857891820801581060?lang=en
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/wahUy8SI_VY
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/W8FlSWitOpg
youtu.be/rKT-9OpneoY
youtu.be/OZastzZprEQ
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
globalresearch.ca/california-passes-resolution-defining-criticism-of-israel-as-anti-semitism/5303233
examiner.com/article/chicago-jewish-community-awarded-dhs-security-grants
undertheradarmedia.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/dhs-9-7-million-dollar-payout-to-safeguard-the-jewish-community/
realjewnews.com/?p=821
rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
politico.com/story/2014/07/israel-us-aid-hamas-harry-reid-109452.html
businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-america-really-spends-on-israels-defense-2012-9
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/07/22/in-congress-no-room-for-nuance-on-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3355786,00.html
jewishfaces.com/government.html
forward.com/articles/158866/jewish-groups-grab-huge-share-of-grants/#ixzz205Vzma1K
thejewishweek.com/news/news-brief/jewish-nonprofits-get-majority-local-fema-security-funds
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/
jta.org/2014/09/19/news-opinion/politics/senate-approves-enhanced-u-s-israel-cooperation-bill
foxnews.com/us/2014/07/15/senate-panel-votes-for-defense-bill-that-doubles-money-for-israel-iron-dome/
rt.com/news/177716-us-israel-funding-aggression/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-0330-adelson-republicans-vegas-2016-20140330-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3JxcJQFrEdY
foxman.me/victims/
timesofisrael.com/white-house-reportedly-uneasy-with-jewish-lobbying-in-congress/
thezog.info/
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-MediaBias&Control/WhoRulesAmerica&Verification-1.htm
unz.com/article/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/
veteranstoday.com/2014/01/09/bibi-emp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions
thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/
aryanism.net/politics/uniting-anti-zionists/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66
youtube.com/watch?v=gIx9gwHqO8c
youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-app-a/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/survey-reveals-aggressive-pro-sharia-attitudes-in-countries-providing-major-source-of-eu-migrants/
gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration
algemeiner.com/2017/07/31/decisive-majority-of-us-muslims-oppose-violence-against-civilians-new-survey-shows/
pewforum.org/2017/07/26/findings-from-pew-research-centers-2017-survey-of-us-muslims/
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/survey-on-islam-in-austria-18-of-muslims-support-death-sentence-for-apostasy-21-9-oppose-democracy/
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html
jihadwatch.org/2006/07/40-of-indonesians-would-wage-war-for-islam
cnsnews.com/node/53865
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/20/race.immigrationpolicy&date=2012-12-05
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf
pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/254.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA
youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0
youtu.be/ewvTPCJl3F8
youtu.be/Cxip3PsVHX8
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article108659406/Tuerkische-Migranten-hoffen-auf-muslimische-Mehrheit.html
christiantoday.com/article/religion.still.matters.global.survey.finds/28257.htm
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression/
answeringmuslims.com/2012/10/poll-nearly-half-of-us-muslims-believe.html
archive.is/7ZYPV
mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/forgotten-spiro-agnew-rant-on-jewish.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK ISRAEL YOU JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.

It's time for another fucking holocaust.

And?

what sound do jews make?

Here's the thing, I enormously respect people like Herzl and Nordau who realized that they must find a homeland for their people to protect them. However, as soon I say I don't want American tax dollars to go Israel they call me an evil anti-semite. Fuck you guys.

Only thing that sucks. But that's America's problem for going at war for them no matter what.

Just leave them be. They'll sort their shit out with Iran if you remind them your alliance is only defensive.

There sure have been a lot of jidf threads lately. Is something stirring?

Can you explain in a few words why you hate Israel?

That's not a meme like 'it's full of jews' or 'muh APAC'

No goy, see how stupid leftists and blacks love Palestine? Heh, Palestine must be bad, so Israel must be good yeh. Don't wanna be a stupid leftist? Supoort Israel goy, we're so right wing and woke heh

9/11
ISIS
War in Iraq
Syria
Libya

USS Liberty....

I could go on.

Why does muslim hating Sup Forums care about palestine?

Because Sup Forums doesn't hate muslims. We hate ISIS which ISRAEL CREATED

Why do you blame Israel for that?

Because Mossad literally played a part in every single one.

ISIS is run by mossad
Al-Qaeda is run by mossad

Back that shit up please

I recommend that any US citizen unfamiliar with our problem with Israel to watch this playlist, an underrated comprehensive National Summit conference on this very topic.
playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for the November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

In the northern Israeli town of Nazareth Illit 25 crisp, new ISIL flags were found inside a bag that had fallen onto a street from a truck.
>A number of questions were raised by the discovery. Were the flags manufactured by a factory in the Jewish city?
archive.is/0YO7O

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>(((al qaeda)))
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/aug/19/blog-posting/edward-snowden-leaked-nsa-documents-show-us-israel/

twitter.com/julianassange/status/857891820801581060?lang=en

But that's your problem for having a lobby heavy democacy. Don't blame Israel for taking the opportunity to strengthen their country.

Israel needs to stop asking for money and defence funding. Its bad enough all the oligarchs come from there only to go rape other economies. In all honesty you jew pricks can go fuck eachother. Your so mart fix your kike problems that you cause yourself

>9-11
Fox News did a story on it. Aired only once. Banned and erased from Fox archives.
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0

Ehud Barak, then Israeli Prime Minister, mentions Osama Bin Laden a mere one hour after the attacks. Calls for a global effort against Iraq, Iran, Libya.
youtu.be/wahUy8SI_VY

FBI report confirms the arrest of the five dancing Israelis.
FBI reports

scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Some of the five dancing Israelis later admitted to having foreknowledge of the event on Israeli television.
youtu.be/W8FlSWitOpg

Upon arrest one of the five dancing Israelis are quoted as saying:
>“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem."

Immediately after the attacks msm showed "Palestinians celebrating the 9-11 attacks." This was later refuted when it was discovered that Israeli journalists told the Palestinians to celebrate for free food. In this video you can see food being offered at 0:05.
youtu.be/rKT-9OpneoY

This short but very informational presentation explains how Israel has committed multiple crimes against the US, and why they go unprosecuted.
youtu.be/OZastzZprEQ

KIKE

haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

just noticed ur name. Op will def abandon this thread as he knows exactly what mossad has done, he's just gauging our intelligence.

Man I hate that kind of shit.

How the fuck do I prove I'm not an Israeli shill? That's not an argument.

Stop assuming everyone with a different opinion is a shill out to brainwash you somehow.

Why is a frog getting so defensive about kikes? I think we can all agree that nuking israel is the best option for world peace.

If you support Israel you ignore reality. therefore youre a shill.

Speak for yourself burger I hate them

I'm surprised you're still here. Let's continue.

California Passes Resolution Defining Criticism of Israel as Anti-Semitism
globalresearch.ca/california-passes-resolution-defining-criticism-of-israel-as-anti-semitism/5303233

Chicago Jewish Community Awarded DHS Security Grants
examiner.com/article/chicago-jewish-community-awarded-dhs-security-grants

DHS $9.7 Million Dollar Payout to 'Safeguard the Jewish Community'
undertheradarmedia.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/dhs-9-7-million-dollar-payout-to-safeguard-the-jewish-community/

Fact Sheet: Jews Control America
realjewnews.com/?p=821

The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview
rense.com/general66/rosen.htm

Harry Reid: Israel May Need More Aid
politico.com/story/2014/07/israel-us-aid-hamas-harry-reid-109452.html

Here's How Much America Really Spends on Israel's Defense
businessinsider.com/heres-how-much-america-really-spends-on-israels-defense-2012-9

In Congress, No Room for Nuance on Israel
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/07/22/in-congress-no-room-for-nuance-on-israel

Israel Owns the Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

Israeli Billionaire Saban Biggest Donor to U.S. Politicians
ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3355786,00.html

Jewish Faces in the Government
jewishfaces.com/government.html

Jewish Groups Grab Huge Share of Grants
forward.com/articles/158866/jewish-groups-grab-huge-share-of-grants/#ixzz205Vzma1K

Jewish Nonprofits Get Majority of Local FEMA Security Funds
thejewishweek.com/news/news-brief/jewish-nonprofits-get-majority-local-fema-security-funds

Netanyahu Asks U.S. to Help Israel Avoid War Crime Charges
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

Senate Approves Enhanced U.S.-Israel Cooperation Bill
jta.org/2014/09/19/news-opinion/politics/senate-approves-enhanced-u-s-israel-cooperation-bill

Senate Panel Votes for Defense Bill that Doubles Money for Israel's Iron Dome Missile Defense
foxnews.com/us/2014/07/15/senate-panel-votes-for-defense-bill-that-doubles-money-for-israel-iron-dome/

Snowden Reveals Scale of U.S. Aid to Israel
rt.com/news/177716-us-israel-funding-aggression/

2016 Republican Hopefuls Hope to Woo Jewish Donors
latimes.com/nation/la-na-0330-adelson-republicans-vegas-2016-20140330-story.html

U.S. to Assist Israel in the Case of Attack on Iran: U.S. Senate
youtube.com/watch?v=3JxcJQFrEdY

When Victims Rule - A Critique of Jewish Pre-Eminence in America
foxman.me/victims/

White House Reportedly Uneasy with Jewish Lobbying in Congress
timesofisrael.com/white-house-reportedly-uneasy-with-jewish-lobbying-in-congress/

Who Controls America
thezog.info/

Who Rules America
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-MediaBias&Control/WhoRulesAmerica&Verification-1.htm

Why is the U.S. Honoring a Racist Rabbi?
unz.com/article/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/

Will U.S. Senate Crown Netanyahu Emperor?
veteranstoday.com/2014/01/09/bibi-emp/

Israel is our greatest of allies

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Australia is our greatest ally. Fuck the kikes.

Oh, a jew.

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/

AIPAC: This is What Treason Looks Like
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY

AIPAC to Go All-Out on Syria
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html

American Israel Public Affairs Committee
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

Barbara Boxer, AIPAC Seek to Codify Israel's Right to Discriminate Against Americans
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination

David Steiner (AIPAC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)

The Day AIPAC Went on the Record About How it Operates
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/

Ex Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney Speaks Out About AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

Feds Probe a Top Democrat's Relationship with AIPAC
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html

Jane Harman Denies CQ Report She was Heard on NSA Wiretap Lobbying for AIPAC Officials
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html

New York Times Cuts References to AIPAC in Syria Debate
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate

Obama and Israel (and AIPAC), Together at Last
bloombergview.com/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

Top Recipients of AIPAC Campaign Contributions
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions

The U.S.-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn't Want You to See
thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

>I'm surprised you're still here.
Because I created this thread? Answer my first questions instead of spamming links.

Do you know what a shill is?

When Sup Forums was a "good" board of "good" posters, we cared about protecting the weak from the strong, now it's all "might makes right." Now most people here blindly hate muslims and are right-wing nationalists, which have no possible criticism of Israel, many here want to emulate them and have no problem with Israel's existence. You can't be right-wing nationalist and anti-zionist. Netanyahu's son said that neo-nazis are less of a threat to Israel than the left.

aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/
aryanism.net/politics/uniting-anti-zionists/

most of Sup Forums has been subverted senpai, they think all muslims are evil

>How the fuck do I prove I'm not an Israeli shill?
Profile picture if your nose and scalp with timestamp

Australia is probably the USA's greatest ally. Canada is not far behind. What's your point?

Do it first. Who wants their pic to circulate on Sup Forums.

That Jews manipulate our government to support their own narrow ethnic interests and couch it in the language of universalism.

would you prefer pics?

I don't need to prove anything.

And? That's your problem. Fix your retarded lobbying.

What if you're a muslim shill? Cuts both ways.

Thanks, Drumpff now Israel hates us! Now we're even more fucked

But your pic is that of a major Jewish publication who agrees with you.

How do we fix our retarded lobbying when Israel controls the avenues to fix it?

Not just Israel. Don't blame a country for serving it's own interests.

yep

Nose and scalp
or you're jewish shill

Shill BTFO. Notice how they can't refute any of this.

We want to fix the lobbying, Frog. But Jews control our entire media and we have to post anonymously on autistic anime image boards or be smeared as irrational antisemites.

Daily reminder that...

Israel literally has Jim Crow-style segregation:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66

Israel is literally an apartheid state.
youtube.com/watch?v=gIx9gwHqO8c

>Notice how they can't refute any of this.
It's 12AM. I was just smoking on my terrace feeling like discussing Israel on Sup Forums. Not gonna read 1000 pages of 'evidence' right now.
Are you autistic or something if you have trouble understanding that?

>Jews
Not the same thing as Israel

If you are reading this thread and unfamiliar with this topic, I can't stress the importance of this playlist enough. It should be mandatory viewing.
Another one I recommend is a Q&A session from Greg Felton, the Canadian author of The Host and the Parasite.
youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M

OY VEY THE KIKE JUST GOT BTFO

Can't argue against that kind of shitpost.

Even if I win somehow you'll pretend you were trolling and come back tomorow repeating the same shit. Like the Jew Hitler described.

>You must embrace the Muslims into white countries goyim or your are not really opposing Israel!
>right wingers support based Joos! you can not oppose the Jews and be right wing at the same time!

Just end yourself kike

Explain your justification for wanting to destroy Israel. The only non-hypocritical way is by supporting the Palestinians against their oppressors. Otherwise you're basing it off "might makes right," in which case Israel has a right to the land.

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 29% of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable (61% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

Pew Research (2015): 40% of Palestinians, 39% in Afghanistan, 29% in Egypt and 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh agree that violence against civilians in defense of Islam is sometimes justified.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America says suicide bombings and other violence against civilians in defense of Islam is sometimes or often justified. 81% say it is never justified.
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-app-a/

Arab Observatory of Religions and Freedom (2016) Only 39% in Egypt condemn religious extremism.
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/survey-reveals-aggressive-pro-sharia-attitudes-in-countries-providing-major-source-of-eu-migrants/

University of Munster Study (2016): 20% of Turks living in Germany say that "the threat which the West poses to Islam justifies violence.

University of Munster Study (2016): 7% of Turks living in Germany agree that "violence is justified" to spread Islam.

Pew Research (2017): 20% of Muslims in America say violence to further the cause of Islam is justified (8% say "rarely", 12% say "sometimes" or "often")
algemeiner.com/2017/07/31/decisive-majority-of-us-muslims-oppose-violence-against-civilians-new-survey-shows/
pewforum.org/2017/07/26/findings-from-pew-research-centers-2017-survey-of-us-muslims/

Pew Research (2013): 19% of Muslim Americans believe suicide bombings in defense of Islam are at least partially justified (global average is 28% in countries surveyed).
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 39% of Muslims in Malaysia say suicide bombings "justified" in defense of Islam (only 58% say 'never').
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Die Presse (2013): 1 in 5 Muslims in Austria believe that anyone wanting to leave Islam should be killed.
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/survey-on-islam-in-austria-18-of-muslims-support-death-sentence-for-apostasy-21-9-oppose-democracy/

Motivaction Survey (2014): 80% of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with Holy War against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters.
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/

BBC (2015): Following the Charlie Hebdo attacks, 27% of British Muslims openly support violence against cartoonists. Another 8% would not say, meaning that only 2 of 3 surveyed would say that the killings were not justified.
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 24% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified against those who "offend Islam" (60% disagree).

NOP Research: Hardcore Islamists comprise 9% of Britain's Muslim population;
Another 29% would "aggressively defend" Islam;

Pew Research (2010): 84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for religious or political ends acceptable.

BBC (2007): 36% of younger Muslims in the UK believe a Muslim should be killed for converting to another religion (19% of those over 55 agree).

Terrorism Research Institute Study: 51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts at all.
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html

Pew Research (2013): 76% of South Asian Muslims and 56% of Egyptians advocate killing anyone who leaves the Islamic religion.

akarta Post (2006): 40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
jihadwatch.org/2006/07/40-of-indonesians-would-wage-war-for-islam

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
cnsnews.com/node/53865 (Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Center for Social Cohesion: One Third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam (Wikileaks cable)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Policy Exchange: One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed

NOP Research: 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons;

Muslims have highest claimed disability rates in the UK (24% of men, 21% of women)

Pakistani Muslims in the UK are four times more likely to be unemployed than Hindus. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed as Indian Hindus.
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/20/race.immigrationpolicy&date=2012-12-05

Policy Exchange: 1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust;
Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf

Policy Exchange: 51% of British Muslims believe a woman cannot marry a non-Muslim
Only 51% believe a Muslim woman may marry without a guardian's consent

Policy Exchange: Up to 52% of British Muslims believe a Muslim man is entitled to up to four wives

Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished

NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"

ICM Poll: 58% of British Muslims believe insulting Islam should result in criminal prosecution

Pew Global (2006): Only 7% of British Muslims think of themselves as British first (81% say 'Muslim' rather than 'Briton')
pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/254.pdf

i do

Because Israel's supporters lobby our government to get involved in extremely deadly and expensive wars that are not in our interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA

OP i have some bad news for you
pic related

youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0
youtu.be/ewvTPCJl3F8
youtu.be/Cxip3PsVHX8

Policy Exchange (2006): 31% Muslims in Britain identify more with Muslims in other countries than with non-Muslim Brits.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

BBC (2007) 74% of young Muslims prefer women wear the veil (compared to 28% of those over 55).

Die Welt (2012): 46% of Muslims in Germany hope there will eventually be more Muslims than Christians in Germany.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article108659406/Tuerkische-Migranten-hoffen-auf-muslimische-Mehrheit.html

Ipsos MORI: Muslims are 3 times as likely as Christians to believe that their religion is the only way.
christiantoday.com/article/religion.still.matters.global.survey.finds/28257.htm

Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Pew Research (2007): 26% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (43% support assimilation)
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation)
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% American first)

Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community.
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

Wenzel Strategies (2012): 58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression/
answeringmuslims.com/2012/10/poll-nearly-half-of-us-muslims-believe.html

Pew Research (2013): "At least half' of Muslims surveyed believed polygamy is morally acceptable.
"Muslims in most countries surveyed say that a wife should always obey her husband." (including 93% in Indonesia and 65% in Turkey).
Only 32% of Muslims in Indonesia say a woman should have the right to divorce her husband (22% in Egypt, 26% in Pakistan and 60% in Russia).

Die Presse (2013): 1 in 3 Muslims in Austria say it is not possible to be a European and a Muslim. 22% oppose democracy

What's funny is that these shitgoyim from the bottom of the internet, the worst of the worst shit, actually think we care about their country. They think we ACTUALLY care about them HAHAHA. It's so disgusting how naive and inferior these insects are, they are even below cattle as far as I can see, since we don't even have a use of them anymore.

My rabbi said that everytime I decieve and lie to a gentile, I actually help the chosen land and my chosen brothers. I have to admit, nothing gives me greater joy than to shit and piss on these ghosts, these insignificants. But I just can't help to imagine them being this dumb, to not suspect a thing, despite all the overwhelming evidence. It's almost comedic yet tragic at the same time. He He

bamp

archive.is/7ZYPV

I think the response most would have to finding out that Israel is manipulating our government against our interest would be to stop getting involved in these wars rather than destroying Israel. There's no moral opposition to Israel existing in this case, which to me wouldn't be a strong enough motivator to fight them. At least you gave an answer, I appreciate it.

Spiro Agnew was Vice President of the United States under Nixon

>"The people who own and manage national impact media are Jewish and, with other influential Jews, helped create a disastrous U.S. Mideast policy. All you have to do is check the real policy makers and owners and you find a much higher concentration of Jewish people than you're going to find in the population.

>You go down the line in that fashion…not just with ownership but go down to the managing posts and discretionary posts… and you'll find that through their aggressiveness and their inventiveness, they now dominate the news media. Not only in the media, but in academic communities, the financial communities, in the foundations, in all sorts of highly visible and influential services that involve the public, they now have a tremendous voice.

>Our policy in the Middle East in my judgment is disastrous, because it's not even handed. I see no reason why nearly half the foreign aid this nation has to give goes to Israel, except for the influence of this Zionist lobby. I think the power of the news media is in the hands of a few people…it's not subject to control of the voters, it's subject only to the whim of the board of directors."

mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/forgotten-spiro-agnew-rant-on-jewish.html